Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286420 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:12:06 AM

Hello everyone,
I realize people want to buy/sell. Please use a trusted Escrow service for any Buy/Sells.
I want to explain why we selected Java/JavaScript, etc... for the architecture, etc...
It is a very portable language and the architecture has been around for a while.
Our main focus is a local SPV decentralized wallet which will be the base for many platforms.
Decentralized trading/acquisitions will also be a focus to add value to the network.

Our local wallet will be easily extendible to IoT (Internet if Things) devices that also communicate via radio/wifi.
We look forward to illustrating the roadmap that will extend the functionality of the most secure blockchain in the world without bloating it, bitcoin.

We hope that most people understand the future vision of where we are going.
We will be the first crypto-token that enables IoT devices to accept micro-payments denominated in bitcoin.
We have only just begun.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

huge
ASIC-8Tile (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:22:48 AM

There is no deal at all with BTER for escrow sales of current TileCoin Buy/Sells. We are happily holding on to our TileCoin.
We just want people to trade safely and explain our vision.
Regards,

maybe you can have some kind f deal with bter for selling this escrowed coins

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:36:34 AM

There is no deal at all with BTER for escrow sales of current TileCoin Buy/Sells. We are happily holding on to our TileCoin.
Regards,

any idea how well we will do compared to XCP?
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:38:41 AM

Hello everyone,
I realize people want to buy/sell. Please use a trusted Escrow service for any Buy/Sells.
I want to explain why we selected Java/JavaScript, etc... for the architecture, etc...
It is a very portable language and the architecture has been around for a while.
Our main focus is a local SPV decentralized wallet which will be the base for many platforms.
Decentralized trading/acquisitions will also be a focus to add value to the network.

Our local wallet will be easily extendible to IoT (Internet if Things) devices that also communicate via radio/wifi.
We look forward to illustrating the roadmap that will extend the functionality of the most secure blockchain in the world without bloating it, bitcoin.

We hope that most people understand the future vision of where we are going.
We will be the first crypto-token that enables IoT devices to accept micro-payments denominated in bitcoin.
We have only just begun.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Very great project!
ASIC-8Tile (OP)

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:44:43 AM

That is a big question that only the decentralized market will decide. Smiley
I respect XCP very much. I just prefer not to use their current architecture. Although, temporarily we might just have to use the platform for Buy/Sells of TileCoin.

Regards,

Regards,

qtgwith

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:48:57 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:06:50 AM by qtgwith

I respect XCP very much. I just prefer not to use their current architecture. Although, temporarily we might just have to use the platform for Buy/Sells of TileCoin.

Regards,

Regards,

Tilecoin is total new code and new architecture compared with XCP !   Huge!
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:01:16 AM

Regards,

Regards,

Tilecoin is total new code! Huge!

maybe dev has made mistake with this low ICO price,
but
for us investors is a full jackpot

respect to dev

IOTA
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:17:54 AM

Regards,

Regards,

but

respect to dev
I think dev is the bigger goal is not just to get the ICO BTC, this only shows that DEV is confident

Maxmast

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:18:02 AM

Regards,

Regards,

but

respect to dev
I think dev is the bigger goal is not just to get the ICO BTC, this only shows that DEV is confident

asci is great dev. I love he. And I will marry  her.   Grin Grin Grin

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VoZbKEt7GwDEgKyFUG8nGHoSn43TkK1X4M
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:03:23 AM

WTS 100K coins
@ 6k

Escrow is most welcome

PM if interested
cwmm13488

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:46:57 AM

WTS 1022K coins
@ 6k

Escrow is most welcome

PM if interested

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:54:45 AM

wtb 5 btc of xtc 6k sat well known trusted escrow only.

BINTEX