Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I visited BFL, any questions ?  (Read 14832 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 04:34:20 AM

Yeah, I know... I just like poking at them with sticks.  I'll stop when I get bored or a mod gets uppity. Smiley  Contrary to his belief, I have no anger when I post stuff like that; I just enjoy ranting.  It's a guilty pleasure of mine.  I used to have some epic rants back in the day... the stuff I do now is pretty mild in comparison.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 04:55:13 AM

Jesus Christ, don't make me turn this thread around.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 05:35:59 AM

Oh hey, look at that.  If you change your theme to the default SMF theme, you can see when people last edited posts. 

Just one more lie of Mem's brought into the light.  Keep diggin' Mem, keep diggin'.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 07:17:56 AM

Oh hey, look at that.  If you change your theme to the default SMF theme, you can see when people last edited posts.  

I find that feature very helpful:)

I assumed and was mistaken, well 1st time for everything I guess. Honestly I try to skim over any post Inaba makes due the hysterics, swearing and ridiculous amounts of insults.
I assume the "first insult" he took offence (and triggered his tantrum) was about the quality of movies Hollywood produces, got his panties in a twist and it was on from then on. It was just a passing joke, unfortunately he cannot take one it seems.
To clarify - the joke about hollywood was just that, not a targeted insult Inaba.

I can see from that you got out of sorts and took my next post to be an attack, its an incorrect assumption but I can see how you got frustrated and ended up there.

Best for myself to leave Inaba ignored, I (and many others) are sick of his inability to restrain his emotions when we are trying to have a civil discussion.

Lets get this thread get back to answering/(or not) any questions about BFL and move the focus away from Inaba's and myselfs public lovers tiff.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 01:40:03 PM

Nice back peddle there, sparky.  You keep getting caught in lies and then back peddling again and again.  Here, lets expose another one of your lies you just made:

No no no my blind zealot, you are utterly full of shit.
You are literally screeching insults at people for not blindly trusting you and a company that has numerous questions surrounding it.

Comprehend what "The burden of proof" is and deal with it, Id advise the same to BFL.

Perhaps you are a religious fundamentalist, so I say this to you:
I have no wish for debates based on beliefs, give me substance or STFU.

Not a targeted insult, huh?  Riiight....  Lie!

Here's my next post:

Seriously Mem... what the fuck are you talking about?  If my credibility is not good enough, then what, exactly, is?  

I was doing the bitcoin thing long before BFL was even an idea.  I created one of the earlier pools from scratch and have run it honestly and openly from day one.  Thousands of people have trusted me with tens of thousands of bitcoins, and somehow you, with 104 posts, have more credibility to make pronouncements about a subject you apparently know little to nothing about?

On the other hand, we have me, who is an established member of the forums, a top pool operator and regular contributor here who has not only spoken to several individuals at BFL by email, phone and in person, but has also worked with BFL to debug early revs of the single, before anyone even believed it exists telling you what I've seen, etc...

Then, on top of that, we have BFL, who has demonstrated a viable product and shipped hundreds of units... all of this someone in your little mind qualifies as "Completely unverified with some rather dodgy history?"  Seriously?  What. The. Fuck.  What more do you want, exactly?  Jesus to tapdance into your room one night, ass rape you, and tell you that BFL is real and shipping a product?  I'm curious... seriously.  What is adequate for you?

You need to go back and reassess not only yourself, but also your definitions of "certainty," "leap of faith," and "completely."  Those words mean things, and the definitions you've assigned to them exist solely in your head and are not shared by the rest of the world.  That makes you the one who's "completely" wrong.

People like you have tried to paint me with the fanboy brush in the past, and it's just as ludicrous now as it was then.  I am no fanboy, I tell you exactly what I see and know from first hand experience.  If I'm unsure of something, I've said so.  If I disagree with something, I've said so.  But the thing is, my experience in both software and hardware development, coupled with the fact that I have owned and run a number of small businesses in the past gives me an apparently unique perspective compared to 99.9% of the people who post here - I know what it's like to start up a business.  I know what it's like to deal with customers, especially when you are short staffed. I also know what it's like to design a product from the ground up.  All the "dodgy" things you bitch about or try to hang your hat on are normal parts of running an unestablished business.  Some of them are errors, some of them are problems, that is true... but these types of things happen to nearly every business that has wild success in the beginning without expecting it.  Hell, these things happen to just about any business in the beginning.  

You know nothing.  Stop typing until you learn at least some basic facts, because it's clear you have none.

Did you get butthurt cause I said "fuck" when I asked you what you were talking about?  Someone call the Waaambulance, Mem's sensetive little ears were burning cause I said "fuck"! Oh noes!

So even after you hurled about insults and more lies, I still tried to engage in mostly civil discourse with you, but your next post was off the wall lunatic cause you were so butt hurt by my mean reply... That's when "it was on."  I gave you three opportunities to be more than a liar and a troll (and a poor one at that. I could at least respect someone who was able to troll properly, but sadly you can't even do that right.), but you were unable to contain yourself at this point and responded with a wall of text crying about how you got slammed and couldn't understand why people think you are stupid.

Yes Mem, you are full of shit, everyone knows it.  Every single post you make, you dig your hole of lies a little deeper.

So come on, dig another few feet of dirt out and continue to post lies that are easily refutable!

DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 01:43:24 PM

Thats it. Thread locked. You were warned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: