Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 TRADE Your Physical Cryptos HERE 🌟  (Read 11318 times)
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:29:36 AM

What's your favorite physical crypto coin?

Any that are taking off alongside Casascius?

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:23:38 AM

Mine must be the Kialara 2015 Labyrinth. That coin is so beautiful and it has a nice game included with small balls. I also love the St. Petersburg Casacius. I can't remember the name on this other coin but it is 1 Troy Ounce of gold and has 1 Bitcoin loaded. I dont if it was a lealana or what.

-.sgmf
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:53:36 AM

Mine must be the Kialara 2015 Labyrinth. That coin is so beautiful and it has a nice game included with small balls. I also love the St. Petersburg Casacius. I can't remember the name on this other coin but it is 1 Troy Ounce of gold and has 1 Bitcoin loaded. I dont if it was a lealana or what.

There are a few such coins. However I think you're refering to the Titan Bitcoin. They make awesome coins. Check their site: www.titanbtc.com
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:01:32 PM

There are a few such coins. However I think you're refering to the Titan Bitcoin. They make awesome coins. Check their site: www.titanbtc.com

Yes! The Titan Bitcoin. The one for like $1800.

-.sgmf
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:25:53 PM

Casascius made a gold coin loaded with 1000 BTC. I think there were only around five though and it's a tad out of reach for most. The Titan is the prettier coin for me anyway.
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:46:50 PM

Casascius made a gold coin loaded with 1000 BTC. I think there were only around five though and it's a tad out of reach for most. The Titan is the prettier coin for me anyway.

Do you know anyone the sells a Titan? Please can someone post here if they are selling.

-.sgmf
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:50:40 PM

Do you know anyone the sells a Titan? Please can someone post here if they are selling.
they are for sale on their website. I don't see any reason why you would not buy directly from them at this point.
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:52:21 PM

they are for sale on their website. I don't see any reason why you would not buy directly from them at this point.

I have seen one go for a lot cheaper on the forum. I will edit this post when I find the link..

-.sgmf
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:54:13 PM

I have seen one go for a lot cheaper on the forum. I will edit this post when I find the link..

This one? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926947.0

I think it's the only one I've seen out in the wild.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

Physical coins tend to sell at a preimum here above what they sell for directly from the manufacturer. the price on their website is not that much above the value of the Bitcoin they come loaded with plus the value of the precious metal that makes up the coin.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:30:20 PM

You can also find them on eBay, where you may be able to negotiate a better price.

Do Titan coins come loaded?

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

You can also find them on eBay, where you may be able to negotiate a better price.

They do. There are lots of knockoffs on Ebay now with the same design but they don't attempt to pass themselves off as genuine.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

Like I said physical coins tend to sell for a preimum not a discount on the secondary market. And yes they come loaded with the face value of the coin.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983623.0

That loaded titan is only @ 1.05BTC currently. I know the guy selling and can tell you he is 100% legit.
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:49:36 PM

Kialara 2015 Coin x2 for $200 gift card from Gyft.com.. Can provide login details for a trusted member to check.

-.sgmf
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:26:07 PM

Well to my knowledge I own the only Casascius 2013 Silver + Gold MS-68 coins. I have 3 x MS-68 from ANACS, and might consider selling just 1 depending on the offer. I really doubt we will see any more 68's at this point... so offers better be amazing or do not bother. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:14:11 PM

Well to my knowledge I own the only Casascius 2013 Silver + Gold MS-68 coins. I have 3 x MS-68 from ANACS, and might consider selling just 1 depending on the offer. I really doubt we will see any more 68's at this point... so offers better be amazing or do not bother. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

You have Cas coins at MS-68? When did you get them? I thought the only MS-68 Casascius coin was the one Cyclops sold.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:18:00 PM

You have Cas coins at MS-68? When did you get them? I thought the only MS-68 Casascius coin was the one Cyclops sold.

Mike Caldwell sold casascius coins from 2011 up until 2013 (when he stopped selling funded coins). You need to send your coins to ANACS to get your coins graded, and whoever send them a coin that receives a high grade will obviously be able to sell if it they wish.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:20:03 PM

Also, I'm looking to trade some coins...
I've got;
A roll of Lealana 0.1 BTC Brass coins (buyer funded holograms).
A couple of funded 1 LTC special edition CryptoVest coins.
CryptoImperator 10k DOGE (Limited edition No.10)
Cryptolator Merlin Gold Limited Edition No.3 MS-67 ANACS.

Got some more coins including Lealanas, Cryptolator and others.
If interested, please let me know Smiley
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:21:08 PM

Mike Caldwell sold casascius coins from 2011 up until 2013 (when he stopped selling funded coins). You need to send your coins to ANACS to get your coins graded, and whoever send them a coin that receives a high grade will obviously be able to sell if it they wish.

Thanks for explaining. I'm aware of Mike and how to get coins graded. I'm just curious when these coins were graded and how long he's had these MS-68s. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: