Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:24:00 AM

The XCloudcoin multi-pool has mined over 2.3Btc worth of burstcoin in 6 days and you guys are still testing!!  When are you releasing this to the public? I'm guessing people have to buy hash to get a shares from the XCloudcoin multi-pool.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:33:27 AM

Can you explain how I as a CLD holder will get a portion of the profits? Do you mean this is only for ICO holders? or those who hold a certain amount of CLD? or for everyone?

Ico investors get 14% with a minimum of 10k None Ico investors get 10% minimum 20k.

Triff ..

That's crazy if that is true. No one is going to buy 20,000 CLD for a 10% return when an ICO investor who dumped everything can repurchase 10,000 and get 14%. The multipool idea is a good one, but the criteria couldn't be worse. It's that sort of scammy behavior that I had hoped would be prevented.

I'm out, but good luck for the future.
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:07:28 AM

Can you explain how I as a CLD holder will get a portion of the profits? Do you mean this is only for ICO holders? or those who hold a certain amount of CLD? or for everyone?

Ico investors get 14% with a minimum of 10k None Ico investors get 10% minimum 20k.

Triff ..

That's crazy if that is true. No one is going to buy 20,000 CLD for a 10% return when an ICO investor who dumped everything can repurchase 10,000 and get 14%. The multipool idea is a good one, but the criteria couldn't be worse. It's that sort of scammy behavior that I had hoped would be prevented.

I'm out, but good luck for the future.

+1

AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:09:16 AM

The XCloudcoin Cloud HD Hashing multi pool will be released very soon to all XCloudcoin holders and public. This will offer support for XCloudcoin and it's subsequent investors giving us a solid foundation. This is the first step of cloud mining integration with crypto currency and is an important stepping stone in our development. We are choosing BURST to mine on the multi pool. We have looked at the development of the coin and we are happy with the technological development of this coin and the properties to help our investors. XCloud storage will also be integrated into the mining platform. Soon to be released will be the worlds first Cloud HD hashing pool with integrated storage this will be a huge and innovative step for XCloudcoin, we are currently testing our storage performance and capacity of the service at 80 Terabytes we are seeing positive signs with our tests for profitability and efficiency. We are very excited about this development. With this service we aim to give back to investors with an enhanced profit sharing system. Revenue will be distributed from the multi pool to XCloudcoin holders. The pool has already been setup for one of our private investors and you can currently see the wallet amount here http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/6777939135823731909

If you launched your very successful coin, why are you mining another to pay your investors?

Is this not the concept of multi pool?  Pure PoS Coins mine PoW coins to buy their own coins for the miners.

how much of the cloud storage capacity will be used to mine this coin?

we are still under testing and monitoring performance, we might add a little more so around 150tb to 200 tb .

So basically, instead of coming out with your own innovation, you are going to steal value from a whole new type of coin that allows HDD mining?

... And then you are going to claim to somehow give out btc?

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:13:41 AM

The XCloudcoin multi-pool has mined over 2.3Btc worth of burstcoin in 6 days and you guys are still testing!!  When are you releasing this to the public? I'm guessing people have to buy hash to get a shares from the XCloudcoin multi-pool.

+1 ... give us some infos. how can we shareholders profit from this? Thats not fair!
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:18:16 AM

lol  I suppose their going to "share the wealth"
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:26:35 AM

How's the cloud send development going dev?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:29:55 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:18:37 AM by RedZeppelin

lol  I suppose their going to "share the wealth"

Like Robin Hood but the other way around Cheesy
No but i seriously think the dividends will be object to some new form of distribution in the future if they want this coin to have spread and for people to even use it at all..
I might accumulate 20k after all just for dividens and use PoS to buy cloud services i need.
But one cant deny that a more fair more logic sounding share paymout model is exactly what this coins needs cause it would remove all the fud and would leave peace for progress & prosperity.
They got some HUGE things in the development chamber for this coin, im positive after all.
This coin paves new virgin ground on the cryptoscene, lets see it like something that evolves and progress not see Xcloudcoin like a static being.
Please also consider that this is no coin created out of code only there are investments in hardware, datacenter and so on.

I would like to see a multipools asap, a SHA on would be nice.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:40:07 AM

Xcloud is going to buy their own coins on bittrex to pay out user who participate in the multipool.

That's actually pretty good because it will have a positive effect on the price of CLD too and the market gets more stable.

And guys by the way to cooperate with other technology in order to get benefits for our coin is IMO a big step and progress especially when own resources can be used to catapult xcloud coin to the next level!

Building networks to be a leading coin in the respective business field..

RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:45:08 AM

Xcloud is going to buy their own coins on bittrex to pay out user who participate in the multipool.

Thanks actually not too bad because it will have a positive effect on the price of CLD too and the market gets more stable.

As long as they open up for SHA mining i got a few terrahash to toss on it long term.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:47:28 AM

Thanks actually not too bad because it will have a positive effect on the price of CLD too and the market gets more stable.

Yep, almost 2.5 btc coins mined in their address for 5 days with only limited miners. The price of xcloudcoin will be rising up as soon as the buy support hit exchange, maybe this can get to $1  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:48:57 AM

As long as they open up for SHA mining i got a few terrahash to toss on it long term.

It's HDD mining , deleted your files and start mining lol..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:07:34 AM

It's HDD mining , deleted your files and start mining lol..

Aight i know that about HDD mining in the datacenter but i thought they would set up multipools for SHA/X11/Scrypt mining also..

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:08:51 AM

Yep, almost 2.5 btc coins mined in their address for 5 days with only limited miners. The price of xcloudcoin will be rising up as soon as the buy support hit exchange, maybe this can get to $1  Cool

lol this coin could get to $1 for sure.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:18:04 PM

The XCloudcoin multi-pool has mined over 2.3Btc worth of burstcoin in 6 days and you guys are still testing!!  When are you releasing this to the public? I'm guessing people have to buy hash to get a shares from the XCloudcoin multi-pool.

Patience..
Technically if they would buy CLD straight off for 2.5BTC at Bittrex right now it would bring it up to 17000 from 10700 satoshi if you look at market depth.
Patience..

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

Dev can you give a quick update on what features are being worked on and how they are coming along please?

dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:56:37 PM

Dev can you give a quick update on what features are being worked on and how they are coming along please?

This week is all wallet features, Cloudsend and encrypted messaging from the wallet, we are still testing the Xcloud hd POOL.
SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:05:28 PM

i'm glad that the dev still keeps on releasing features and wants to make a success out of XCLOUD.
any other dev would take his btc and quit whit this low volume.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:56:58 PM

i'm glad that the dev still keeps on releasing features and wants to make a success out of XCLOUD.

The Dev delivers all the time, this is why I don't mind bagholding so much:D

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

The Dev delivers all the time, this is why I don't mind bagholding so much:D

+1, after reading the new post this morning I am excited for all the updates coming out. Also this multipool is a great idea. We have a great dev, we have a great community, and a great idea for a cryptocurrency. I'd say the board is set and the pieces are moving, just a matter of time now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: