Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:42:52 AM

If you think you don't like this Dev coin, and if you consider yourself so smart, go create your own coin and stop behaving like a 12 year old, if you don't like it sell, better now than having u all the way trolling or behaving like a small kid trying to confuse, you are the only kid confused with a 10-14% and calling it unfair based on your own standards, well this is a business, if you don't like it sell and move along, stop fuding and showing your true colors Wink  This coin is amazing, if you fail to realize that, there's nothing it can be done with you so move along.

Keep it up Dev, Tip my hat to you Sir.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:04:46 AM

If you think you don't like this Dev coin, and if you consider yourself so smart, go create your own coin and stop behaving like a 12 year old, if you don't like it sell, better now than having u all the way trolling or behaving like a small kid trying to confuse, you are the only kid confused with a 10-14% and calling it unfair based on your own standards, well this is a business, if you don't like it sell and move along, stop fuding and showing your true colors Wink  This coin is amazing, if you fail to realize that, there's nothing it can be done with you so move along.

Keep it up Dev, Tip my hat to you Sir.

+ fucking 1 Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:45:38 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 02:59:18 PM by Cryptourologist

Yes its simple the ICO coins acts as A-stocks as long as they remain intact in their wallets, if moved they become B-stocks.

Then it should have been clearly stated in the ICO announcement. Otherwise it's ex post factum which means people are affected by the actions made before the rules about those actions were clearly stated. For example, let's say you get a $35 parking ticket and pay it. A week later the fine for this street goes up to $50 and then you get a letter that states that you owe another $15 because the fine is $50 now. How fair is that? Same story here. I bought 20k in ICO, sold high, repurchased low. It's a natural way of doing things. And now I'm told that rules have changed and I can't profit like I would have if I took my CLD off the exchange the first day and kept all of it in my wallet. What if I didn't daytrade but kept it all at the exchange all this time because I don't feel like running wallets on my computer?

I believe that everyone should be given an opportunity to accumulate at least 10k in their accounts within a week of the official announcement and then share profits equally based on the amount they have in their wallet. Nothing more, nothing less.
litecoin111

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:27:42 PM

on a lighter note, I hope there will be some good instructions on how to connect to the multi pool. After sifting through threads for an hour and playing around for another hour I was able to get solo mining with HDD. I have a feeling connecting to a pool is going to be a different ball game and there is a serious lack of quality instructions for that..
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:06:49 AM

dev stick by your decision and fuck the haters, dump what you have if you think its unfair, seriously. move the fuck on if you dont' agree with the terms. this isnt a fucking democracy dev decides and thats that. As a non ICO investor i am perfectly okay with this.

By haters do you mean the only active community members?
Not hearing much from ICO holders, who are they and why don't they have anything to say? Apparently 1 million coins were shared between them
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:19:26 AM

Are people still holding this?
You realize IconicExpert cashed out at 50k, right?
heartastack

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:49:22 AM

Are people still holding this?
You realize IconicExpert cashed out at 50k, right?

Even though that's not true I don't think it matters anyway.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:25:10 AM

Dev - Is the BURST multipool going to be used to buy up CLD or not? I see the account you posted has mined over 600,000 BURST and yet CLD doesn't have much in the way of buys or support.

Just wanting any update on the Xcloud multipool - it clearly is working wonderfully but would be good to see at least some of that put back onto the CLD order book.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:23:44 PM

Good morning guys, we are going to verify the register ico investors to see if they all followed the rules, based on the # of ico investors left ill change our share plan for next month.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:33:01 PM

Great update from bittrex against bots

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202673194-The-taming-of-the-Bots-Part-II
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:37:18 PM

Dev - Is the BURST multipool going to be used to buy up CLD or not? I see the account you posted has mined over 600,000 BURST and yet CLD doesn't have much in the way of buys or support.

Just wanting any update on the Xcloud multipool - it clearly is working wonderfully but would be good to see at least some of that put back onto the CLD order book.

via PM he mentioned that CLD will be bought on bittrex in order to payout the Mining rewards in CLD.

But an official confirm here in the thread would be better.

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:59:15 PM

via PM he mentioned that CLD will be bought on bittrex in order to payout the Mining rewards in CLD.

The burst mining pool for cld support is now set to this address now http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/13769897621418281461 once burst get some good buy support we are going to begin selling with our hurting the price.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

The burst mining pool for cld support is now set to this address now http://burst.cryptoport.io/acc/13769897621418281461 once burst get some good buy support we are going to begin selling with our hurting the price.

Ok where are going the BTC you get with selling burst? Do you buy with them CLD Coins on Bittrex? Or what you do with that?
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:15:57 PM

Ok where are going the BTC you get with selling burst? Do you buy with them CLD Coins on Bittrex? Or what you do with that?

The Dev replied with the following sentences as i was asking him the same questions a couple of days ago.

The hd multipool will let users rent our hd space in other to mine burst coin in this case, the way we are going to setup is we buy cld from the market for the user payouts getting more volume on the market an stability in the price.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:16:58 PM

The Dev replied with the following sentences as i was asking him the same questions a couple of days ago.

The hd multipool will let users rent our hd space in other to mine burst coin in this case, the way we are going to setup is we buy cld from the market for the user payouts getting more volume on the market an stability in the price.

Wow thats great! So we will see a lot of buy pressure the next days I think..
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:43:14 PM

Excellent.

Steady, stable buy pressure is what we need right now. Just giving people some confidence that the price will creep up over time as the multipool grows - that's all most want.
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:01:24 PM

LOL @ this coin using a newer coin to try and gain momentum.
heartastack

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:50:28 PM

LOL @ this coin using a newer coin to try and gain momentum.

It's called a multipool, almost every coin has one. How are you such a noob with 200+ activity?
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Im aware what its called.  I understand some of you are invested in this coin so your throwing more money in mining its multipool hoping the price goes back up again.  How about some of the features being released so it can stand on its own?  Burst is one of a kind, I cant see why you would not be mining that coin for yourself.
heartastack

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

Im aware what its called.  I understand some of you are invested in this coin so your throwing more money in mining its multipool hoping the price goes back up again.  How about some of the features being released so it can stand on its own?  Burst is one of a kind, I cant see why you would not be mining that coin for yourself.

Are you also aware that you're trolling?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: