Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCLD] XCloudcoin 2.0 | File uploads from Wallet QT | 575k coins Ready!  (Read 72672 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

The DEV is taking the piss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:02:41 AM

5700 satoshi? are you kidding me? These astronomical losses are killing me! Why bother holding any coin! Need 25k Satoshi just to sell and break even!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:09:41 AM

There is just not enough action in the coin, fatal mistake. Crypto always needs a form push forward, preferably from daily dev updates.
It can be turned around, but is there enough going on for that?
1 million coins isn't much when everyone is buying and holding, but it's a huge amount to float around impatiently.
idk if you have looked at the cryptoid blockchain explorer, but not that many people are holding and a lot of coins are on the exchange.
something needs to change, like yesterday, or else we'll keep withering away to oblivion.
griffen1102

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:02:10 AM

found on twitter that Rdanetti was reviewing more of the cloudsend code this afternoon. functioning anon might dig us out but were going to need a full release or a pump to see 20k+ sats again IMO.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:31:35 AM

Hey guys, my apologies

I've been a pretty busy with work, cloudsend testing is now over, we are getting a new coder to revise the code ill be making a decision upon the final results.

I know the price is low right now, but just keep in mind this is not a short term project we are working hard to have a bright future.

we sold an other 100k of burst and now placing support.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:41:29 AM

selling an other 100k of burst and buying all the cheap coins now
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:10:09 AM

Hey guys, my apologies

I've been a pretty busy with work, cloudsend testing is now over, we are getting a new coder to revise the code ill be making a decision upon the final results.

I know the price is low right now, but just keep in mind this is not a short term project we are working hard to have a bright future.

we sold an other 100k of burst and now placing support.

Hey man - Understandable, we all have lives outside of crypto Smiley Thanks for the update and good man for keeping up the buy support - Its one thing that will have a big impact when it comes to giving people confidence to invest.

Could you please provide the CLD address/s that contains the premine? This will really help to steady the hands of holders and provide people with a verifiable evidence that there has been no premine dumping.

Cheers!
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

Thank you for this, it helps calm my nerves knowing you are still actively adding buy support.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:29:27 AM

Premine address..... ?

There are 150,000 Premined coins. I want the addresses where they are stored posted so we can reassure ourselves that no 'unscrupulous' dumping is taking place. Dumping at 5000 Sat when the ico was 10,000 is absurd and has raised questions.

Absolutely required - non negotiable. Too many great devs and great coins have scammed the public in the last 6 months - Karmacoin being the latest to fall - we need this one to be absolutely transparent. Think of it as a necessary ingredient in the rocket fuel to get us to the moon.

Don't care about personal addresses - only want the one where the premine is stored - posted publicly Smiley
burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:08:51 AM

From looking at the rich list, only one wallet has more than 100k (other than the destroyed premine coins, and I'm guessing that is Bittrex's). Then there are 2 wallets, one with 50k and another with 100k, if I had to guess, those are the ipo coins.
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:34:07 AM

our premine is over a few address, i can confirm the only 100k wallet on the explorer is ours, along with this 2 others XFPEoBnTdeZS8Fhtbjazwkg4zrDU2ZcSK1 and XNYwFnFYnTVV5FmzLDZeCnUrQBNz2SAGtA

we have about 5 more wallets staking with low coins to keep the network strong since not that maybe ppl are staking their coins.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:51:52 AM

I was going to buy the cheap coins  Cry

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:11:46 AM

Dev, you keep ignoring my question, so I will ask it for the third and final time, please could you give us a rough estimate (doesn't have to be set in stone) on when this coin will be going live and offering the cloud services, thanks for any reply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:13:23 AM

Dev, you keep ignoring my question, so I will ask it for the third and final time, please could you give us a rough estimate (doesn't have to be set in stone) on when this coin will be going live and offering the cloud services, thanks for any reply.

We are already offering cloud services, payment system is working, account are being setup free or paid.

i don't know if you noticed the operation report for week one, the next report would be for the end of the month.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:44:36 AM

We are already offering cloud services, payment system is working, account are being setup free or paid.

i don't know if you noticed the operation report for week one, the next report would be for the end of the month.

I meant anon email and video chat ans so on.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

yea they are working, do you have an account on the xcloud already ?
dminer69 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

who ever doesn't have an account on xcloud just send me a pm with your email.
griffen1102

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:20:51 PM

I was going to buy the cheap coins  Cry

Theres quite a few coins for sale @ 10k sats, which is still lower than ICO price and IMO considered cheap lol.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:59:27 PM

No, I do not have an account yet, damn feel a little foolish now as I wasn't aware that these services were already working.

I will sign up and test them out.

My bad, Leigh.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:34:55 PM

No, I do not have an account yet, damn feel a little foolish now as I wasn't aware that these services were already working.

I will sign up and test them out.

My bad, Leigh.

The services are awesome for a FREE account and it's still in beta! Someone with money is definitely going to notice this and buy in, it's inevitable. I love having the crypt-trader active in the xcloud service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: