Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM  (Read 8899 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:10:15 PM

Is it true they are paying sig campaign everyday?

Yes, i can confirm it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:30:24 PM

Yes, i can confirm it.
I can also confirm.
They pay every 24 hours. Exactly.

-.sgmf
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:30:15 AM

Yes, i can confirm it.
I can also confirm.

What's the fee per day?
vaisajne

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:50:04 AM

Yes, i can confirm it.
I can also confirm.

What's the fee per day?

The most striking feature is that they do not take any fees or taxes, what you will get is pure profit with pay no fees or taxes. Just read this in their FAQs. This means no fees.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:16:59 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/cryptcominer-com-managing-alternative-investments/2014/09/03

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:13:02 PM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me. Also I could daily withdraw my profits with no fees. I do have a little suspicion in me that this will eventually crash, but think of it this way. Trading a lot of money will make it a bit less volatile but the profits you make will be less than in short term investments. If cryptcominer can get more users funds, they can profit more and make it easier to pay back the 3% or whatever. They can make probably 5% or more per day if they work hard and are smart.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Jackson_cali

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

i am join Cryptcominer.com. Will update here
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:12:18 PM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me. Also I could daily withdraw my profits with no fees. I do have a little suspicion in me that this will eventually crash, but think of it this way. Trading a lot of money will make it a bit less volatile but the profits you make will be less than in short term investments. If cryptcominer can get more users funds, they can profit more and make it easier to pay back the 3% or whatever. They can make probably 5% or more per day if they work hard and are smart.

I see that you have no idea how hyip works Smiley

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:30:56 AM

Ahh, well I'm trying to be a bit optimistic, but like I said I have a suspicion that this will crash. Sig campaign is WAY too good to be true, on top of their 5% payout investing. Its in gambling for a reason I guess.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:37:22 AM

Ahh, well I'm trying to be a bit optimistic, but like I said I have a suspicion that this will crash. Sig campaign is WAY too good to be true, on top of their 5% payout investing. Its in gambling for a reason I guess.
This is why you can't confirm it's not a scam. The trust games work until they stop working completely, for everyone. There is no trading, you can't possibly make 4-5% a day from trading a variable lump of money. If you knew exactly how much money you held and had weeks to optimize your algorithm, it might be possible to get 2-3%. But to get 5% from day one on any sum? They are also paying users for promotion, and bought that CCN article (for probably 2 BTC or so).
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:14:04 AM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me...
GLBSE (and pass-thrus) paid out just fine too, until they didn't. Payouts today, are not confirmation that this isn't a scam.

=squeak=

Arctic

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:12:58 PM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me...
GLBSE (and pass-thrus) paid out just fine too, until they didn't. Payouts today, are not confirmation that this isn't a scam.

=squeak=

no, no, no....  they are giving you a small part of your own and/or other future victims own money back.

If you believe this is real you have no understanding of how compounding works and why this cannot be anything other than a Ponzi scheme. 

Here's two very simple questions.   

1. If you had a way of infallibly making 4.5% per day, why would you ever need to take in money from outside victims investors? Borrow the money at 8% pa and turn yourself into a multimillionaire by this time next year. Retire to a tropical island.

2. Explain to me who is on the other side of the "investment".     Where is the money coming from??

It is not real. You will see small payouts until one day the website disappears and they run away with the rest of your BTCBTCBTCBTC.

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:44:37 AM

It is not real. You will see small payouts until one day the website disappears and they run away with the rest of your BTCBTCBTCBTC.
the fact that they are taking fiat payments too for this tho, is just elevating their exposure to legal action. lots of places where the law is still fuzzy about bitcoin, but they're taking fiat, and denominating in fiat... so... whatever legal ambiguity they could have claimed for using bitcoin is out the window... they have a higher chance of earning real prison time... so I wouldn't expect them to stick around for very long before they pack up and disappear...

=squeak=

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:19:25 PM

And to be honest, i don't think it will last for a month Smiley
I expect more, because they can pay back completely initial depositors in 20-30 days and get new deposits based on that for a while. My suggestion is 2 months.

True.
But consider their expenses for promotion, like signature ads and Ref contest (4BTC prize on 21 Sept.). Do you think they really would pay the 4BTC? Roll Eyes

Contest ends in 20th September.
Winners announced till 21th September.

So 21st of September? I guess we know when they're shutting down then.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:31:45 PM

I expect more, because they can pay back completely initial depositors in 20-30 days and get new deposits based on that for a while. My suggestion is 2 months.

True.
But consider their expenses for promotion, like signature ads and Ref contest (4BTC prize on 21 Sept.). Do you think they really would pay the 4BTC? Roll Eyes

Remember to update your signature...
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:53:30 PM

True.

exactly, their currently running sig campaign and referral contests are just traps to attract more people to invest with them. When they think they have had enough money in their pocket, they will run away and disappear just before referral contest ends (20th - 22nd of sept will be the judgement day)

coory

Activity: 112

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

i don't think they will scam  Shocked

i got 3 payments
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:36:11 AM

i don't think they will scam  Shocked

i got 3 payments
Lots of people didn't think pirateat40 would scam either... (I'm sure a few are still waiting to be paid back even now)

=squeak=

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:41:58 AM

I'm glad we have an independent review of Cryptco's business on the forum. Couldn't he just be interested in getting funds to trade BTC for fiat, essentially forex (foreign currency exchange) trading, which he does advertise on his site?

i/ll let you all know how the sig plan goes.

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:12:19 AM

we had an independent review?

link or it didn't happen...

=squeak=

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: