Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done!  (Read 66514 times)
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:52:42 PM

You can yell scam about every new coin release and you will be right about 95% of the time. Odds are this is just another shitcoin scam like the rest.  I just want to know what PoD does to stop scammers?  Can anyone explain to me how CA doing PoD stops a person from making up a credible looking fake persona that gets them a 4/5 rating on PoD?

So hellracer you like PoD can you answer my question?  How does PoD stop scammers?

Tell me about a PoD verified coin that was a scam/trojan/virus etc.

Oc you can't answer a question with a question.  So I will ask again.  Can anyone explain how PoD will stop a scammer?  They can lie to CA about who they are.  If they are scammers what would stop them?

Please visit - http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

I have already been there and read that.  So you can't answer my question then.  Getting a 4/5 rating is a piece of cake.  With a small bit of work a person can fake a 5/5 rating also.  These are scammers we are talking about guys.  They can fake shit with ease.  So does anyone have any idea on a system for PoD that could work since the current system is useless?

No system in the world is perfect. PoD just act as a deterrent or preventive measure.In real life crime does happen despite well trained and well equipped Police department.So it doesn't mean that it is useless.

PoD is an initiative taken by a community member and it's in initial stage.Provided good community support  and feedback it should evolve and more and better solutions should come forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ugethit1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:56:37 PM

What I worry about is a world where people like you convince others PoD will save them.  It won't.  PoD can be faked with ease.  Just because Ocminer thinks it is good doesn't make it a fact.  If you trust PoD sooner or later you will get burnt.  Ask all those people who invested in that NWO.  It had PoD.  Then their coder deleted the source.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:58:12 PM

What I worry about is a world where people like you convince others PoD will save them.  It won't.  PoD can be faked with ease.  Just because Ocminer thinks it is good doesn't make it a fake.  If you trust PoD sooner or later you will get burnt.  Ask all those people who invested in that NWO.  It had PoD.  Then their coder deleted the source.

So we just continue like it is and get butthurt over and over again.. lol.

I always respect constructive criticism and like to talk about it but your talking is just like:

"Naaah.. Everything is shit.. POD is shit, ocminer is shit, this is shit, EVERYTHING is shit.."

FUCK IT ALL !

lets mine this

Start with arguments dude or shut up - honestly...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
hellracer2011

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:00:24 PM

What I worry about is a world where people like you convince others PoD will save them.  It won't.  PoD can be faked with ease.  Just because Ocminer thinks it is good doesn't make it a fact.  If you trust PoD sooner or later you will get burnt.  Ask all those people who invested in that NWO.  It had PoD.  Then their coder deleted the source.

PoD from whom?

I was also there.
ugethit1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:07:13 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 09:44:02 PM by ugethit1

C-cex vetted NWO.  As if it matters all of the people doing PoD are being lied to.  People here seem to lack the ability to put themselves in the shoes of a dev.  Imagine for 1 minute that you are a dev.  A dev with the purest of intentions to make a good coin.  You know that doing PoD is a good way to gain the communities trust.  So you do PoD.  Here is the thing.  Would you A tell the truth knowing that if you fail someday someone who lost money on your failure could come looking to hurt you and your family?  Or B lie about who you are even though your intentions are pure in a effort to protect yourself and your family from some pycho who may come looking for you?

I think only a fool would tell the truth in that spot. The guy who tells the truth would find it hard to protect his family from an unknown person coming to harm them for him failure. Lets face it 95% of coins fail.   All you end up doing is what your seeing.  No coins being released because even the honest devs are scared/unwilling to give their personal info to this community.

Also OC I ain't mining this turd.  But it ain't because there is no PoD.  I see many reasons not to mine this.  PoD just isn't one of them.
RubleDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:12:12 PM

My personal favorite so far about this wallet is that there is no addnode flag in the debug window of QT!

Update:
Nor is it possible to mine with the wallet itself since there is no setgenerate flag either!

Code:

16:37:17

addmultisigaddress <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'> [account]
addredeemscript <redeemScript> [account]
backupwallet <destination>
checkwallet
createrawtransaction [{"txid":txid,"vout":n},...] {address:amount,...}
decoderawtransaction <hex string>
decodescript <hex string>
dumpprivkey <rubleaddress>
dumpwallet <filename>
encryptwallet <passphrase>
getaccount <rubleaddress>
getaccountaddress <account>
getaddressesbyaccount <account>
getbalance [account] [minconf=1]
getbestblockhash
getblock <hash> [txinfo]
getblock <number> [txinfo]
getblockcount
getblockhash <index>
getblocktemplate [params]
getcheckpoint
getconnectioncount
getdifficulty
getinfo
getmininginfo
getnewaddress [account]
getnewpubkey [account]
getpeerinfo
getrawmempool
getrawtransaction <txid> [verbose=0]
getreceivedbyaccount <account> [minconf=1]
getreceivedbyaddress <rubleaddress> [minconf=1]
getstakinginfo
getsubsidy [nTarget]
gettransaction <txid>
getwork [data]
getworkex [data, coinbase]
help [command]
importprivkey <rubleprivkey> [label]
importwallet <filename>
keypoolrefill [new-size]
listaccounts [minconf=1]
listaddressgroupings
listreceivedbyaccount [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listreceivedbyaddress [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listsinceblock [blockhash] [target-confirmations]
listtransactions [account] [count=10] [from=0]
listunspent [minconf=1] [maxconf=9999999] ["address",...]
makekeypair [prefix]
move <fromaccount> <toaccount> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment]
repairwallet
resendtx
reservebalance [<reserve> [amount]]
sendalert <message> <privatekey> <minver> <maxver> <priority> <id> [cancelupto]
sendfrom <fromaccount> <torubleaddress> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to]
sendmany <fromaccount> {address:amount,...} [minconf=1] [comment]
sendrawtransaction <hex string>
sendtoaddress <rubleaddress> <amount> [comment] [comment-to]
setaccount <rubleaddress> <account>
settxfee <amount>
signmessage <rubleaddress> <message>
signrawtransaction <hex string> [{"txid":txid,"vout":n,"scriptPubKey":hex},...] [<privatekey1>,...] [sighashtype="ALL"]
stop <detach>
submitblock <hex data> [optional-params-obj]
validateaddress <rubleaddress>
validatepubkey <rublepubkey>
verifymessage <rubleaddress> <signature> <message>

This coin is based on newer code that doesn't contain a miner, please use sgminer-5 to mine

as for the addnode, you need to specify that at launch or with your ruble.conf file

hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

No POD no pool..  Easy as that..  Certainly when you are a newbie dev
Do you know who is POD manage I do not know who they are
If we want to impose restrictions on new currency you'd better give it to governments
Not some of the people
Everyone knows Who is ocminer and We trust in the suprnova but We do not know who is POD manage

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:24:58 PM

If we want to impose restrictions on new currency you'd better give it to governments
Not some of the people
Everyone knows Who is ocminer and We trust in the suprnova but We do not know who is POD manage

Governments are as trustworthy as a newbie dev with a 0 post account, and believe me, you do not want the governments involved in crypto. POD is not the ultimate solution, but it'll help weed out the scammers that keep coming back every other launch.

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

Have we figured out why so many of these coins are being launched and just dev disappears and there isn't even an exchange?

What do all of these coins that are lauched and abandoned immediately do. If it doesn't have a trojan, or whatnot. Why launch, have people mine, then nothing. Dev gets nothing? There are a bunch of these in August.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:36:26 PM

So there is one pool that has active workers but payouts are disabled.

Dev has disappeared.

Summary

Awesome.
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:39:04 PM

Not some of the people

Governments are as trustworthy as a newbie dev with a 0 post account, and believe me, you do not want the governments involved in crypto. POD is not the ultimate solution, but it'll help weed out the scammers that keep coming back every other launch.
I need an answer who is POD manage
Then you should not trust in any currency outside POD We must not trust in BTC

jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:50:51 PM

where s the wallet? and source code?
RubleDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

If they are not paying out please switch pools. I will remove the pool from the OP if they are not paying out, which pool is disabled?

The source is on the OP, and the wallet is on the github under the release folder.
jorneyflair

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

the source is in error
jorneyflair

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:56:08 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 11:06:12 PM by jorneyflair

the wallet size is 22.58, same size as Zipcoin, DarkChain , prosper88 , Portcoin   Grin , you know that , watch out your svchost.exe in case Cool

so this time i guess the aim target is big pool owner while the source is broken
Propulsion

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:56:28 PM

That's because it doesn't exist. It should of been https://github.com/rublecodeworld/ruble
bigc1984

Merit: 534

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:44:58 PM

You can yell scam about every new coin release and you will be right about 95% of the time. Odds are this is just another shitcoin scam like the rest.  I just want to know what PoD does to stop scammers?  Can anyone explain to me how CA doing PoD stops a person from making up a credible looking fake persona that gets them a 4/5 rating on PoD?

So hellracer you like PoD can you answer my question?  How does PoD stop scammers?

Oc you can't answer a question with a question.  So I will ask again.  Can anyone explain how PoD will stop a scammer?  They can lie to CA about who they are.  If they are scammers what would stop them?

I have already been there and read that.  So you can't answer my question then.  Getting a 4/5 rating is a piece of cake.  With a small bit of work a person can fake a 5/5 rating also.  These are scammers we are talking about guys.  They can fake shit with ease.  So does anyone have any idea on a system for PoD that could work since the current system is useless?

No system in the world is perfect. PoD just act as a deterrent or preventive measure.In real life crime does happen despite well trained and well equipped Police department.So it doesn't mean that it is useless.

PoD is an initiative taken by a community member and it's in initial stage.Provided good community support  and feedback it should evolve and more and better solutions should come forward.

a bunch of propaganda fags around here I see...
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:59:25 AM

Payouts have been resumed, seems that confirms weren't actually 120 but 120+10 Wink
 It's all good now, happy mining.

fostac

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:06:23 AM

Payouts on both pools seem to be working now   Cheesy
hellracer2011

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:39:09 AM

You can yell scam about every new coin release and you will be right about 95% of the time. Odds are this is just another shitcoin scam like the rest.  I just want to know what PoD does to stop scammers?  Can anyone explain to me how CA doing PoD stops a person from making up a credible looking fake persona that gets them a 4/5 rating on PoD?

So hellracer you like PoD can you answer my question?  How does PoD stop scammers?

I have already been there and read that.  So you can't answer my question then.  Getting a 4/5 rating is a piece of cake.  With a small bit of work a person can fake a 5/5 rating also.  These are scammers we are talking about guys.  They can fake shit with ease.  So does anyone have any idea on a system for PoD that could work since the current system is useless?

PoD is an initiative taken by a community member and it's in initial stage.Provided good community support  and feedback it should evolve and more and better solutions should come forward.

a bunch of propaganda fags around here I see...

And who you are? A collaborator with these scammer dev !

Nobody can stop anyone mining anything.Go  mine .Who has stopped you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: