Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108448 times)
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

I guess this a tough one huh  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

@feedo what is the step from hash to ip?
use this converter _just put the hexdecimal string here and don't forget to separate each two characters with dot . then search the IP you get with whois_
https://www.browserling.com/tools/hex-to-ip

the previous puzzle was solved by collaboration
and this one not only needs collaboration but it was created in such a way that its impossible to solve without clues, i discussed that in another post.

on this one people are reluctant to share information. I've only looked at the puzzle for a couple of days, but in the spirit of the previous puzzle, I will share what I have found.

in this point i disagree a little with you. i don't think that people were reluctant to share information all that time as the value of this puzzle was only 1600$ on 2014 and even on 2015 & 2016 it was only few thousands, so why they would be reluctant to share information?! because simply they don't have any useful information and don't know how to start and whats the first step. they only talked about those flames and their orders counting them... even in your post you didn't give any new or useful information, those two members that bragged they are 100 steps from anybody here and they'll solve it in few days are trolls and only the stupid can believe them.  

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

feedo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:15:49 AM

we have Turtledove (T or D) the Rabbit (R) the queen Alice (A) the Phoenix (P) but that Black knight is what? who?

we have 6 red ribbons attached to small O (6+1 =7)
and i think another 8 blue ribbons attached to larger O (8+1=9)
9+7 =Yari Chogi board

out of the 8 blue ribbons we have 011 and i think the rest from top to bottom are 10101+011   

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

raaaj200

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

So if a vanity address holds the prize, the private key could be full 64-bit hex, not a mini-key. However it could still have been imported into a wallet and then saved into WIF format. A string may not be a wallet passphrase because that would not generate a vanity address, however it could still be a steganographic key to an embedded message within the image, or just another clue such as an IP address or whatever. Thanks for helping clarify that
raaaj200

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:54:36 AM

If you rotate the picture, some of the white squares look like flowers at the end of the vines.
The vine + flower look like Ipomoea Alba, also known as Moonflower
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:02:17 AM

we have Turtledove (T or D) the Rabbit (R) the queen Alice (A) the Phoenix (P) but that Black knight is what? who?

9+7 =Yari Chogi board

out of the 8 blue ribbons we have 011 and i think the rest from top to bottom are 10101+011   

From your rabbit

When will you understand that nothing is as it looks? The last tip I can give. This zero is really a mirror. Think of the picture with a mirror. Maybe now itod and crax0r (or someone else) will solve the flames. It annoys me that you are so blind.

Do not give a complete solution. There are not very small characters you are looking for. There are no faces, there are obvious things and you do not need a high resolution image. Just look and watch. In the corners, you have these square spirals, they mean "rotate the picture".

You are looking for too much in this picture.

Seems he has gone full circle....

Anywho, I count 9 streaks coming from the keyhole, not 8.

Also, for the person who suggested the rabbit takes up 32 tiles..., it does. I went through and grabbed every possible character from the tile.  I was left with a string of 64 hex characters that I began to permute, after running all night and generating a 44gb text file containing ~601million keys, the program had only gone through permuting something like 10 or 11 out of the 64 characters in the string.Then i stopped, far to much to deal with for just a random guess.
mindwarped

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

Also, for the person who suggested the rabbit takes up 32 tiles..., it does. I went through and grabbed every possible character from the tile.  I was left with a string of 64 hex characters that I began to permute, after running all night and generating a 44gb text file containing ~601million keys, the program had only gone through permuting something like 10 or 11 out of the 64 characters in the string.Then i stopped, far to much to deal with for just a random guess.

One of the rules of the previous puzzle was "Thou shall not brute force". I went down that route and stopped. The solution should be simpler than that.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:08:17 PM

9+7 =Yari Chogi board

Could you please disclose how you attach 0 or 1 to a ray of light (ribbon)? I tried many approaches and none of them seems to be consistent, especially that

A) some of the colors in a ray are yellow, blue and brown (brown sometimes is a keyhole brown visible through the ray, but sometimes it seems a brownish color of the ray itself)

I count 9 streaks coming from the keyhole, not 8.

B) I concur that there may be anything between 8 and 11 ribbons depending on how acurately you try to count them.

@feedo: that is why I am curious what was your way of thinking to come to attaching those 0s and 1s to the rays of lights
minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

this is so thrilling Cheesy  i am followin this thread.

I probably too, but it's more like a funny story than the truth))) Otherwise it would be obvious
riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

Yp uqi vqtmj fvaf Y oqihj sylm uqi anu ghimc qn vqo fq cqhlm fvm tixxhm, Y ak cqzzu fq jycattqynf uqi - Y valm nq yjma.

Sqqj hige fq mlmzuqnm ovq yc cqhlyns fvyc anj eijqc fq Gqyn Azfycf pqz gzmafyns fvyc taynfyns ovygv oyhh dm tazf qp Dyfgqyn vycfqzu anj qnm jau oyhh cmhh pqz paz kqzm fvan fvm $70,000 tzyxm kqnmu fqjau.
feedo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

B) I concur that there may be anything between 8 and 11 ribbons depending on how acurately you try to count them.

@feedo: that is why I am curious what was your way of thinking to come to attaching those 0s and 1s to the rays of lights

The rabbit suggested that there is 011 (0 for the short blue ray, 1 for long)
the brown color is the reflection of that brown O keyhole
i think we have only 8.. count only the light blue color(Long 1+Short 0), the rest are reflections.

i don't know why the others believe that the address is vanity one as the yari chogi board (0123456789ABCDEF) imply that the address is Hexdecimal but maybe we have to connect between the flames, the ribbons, and the board.

I went through and grabbed every possible character from the tile.  I was left with a string of 64 hex characters that I began to permute, after running all night and generating a 44gb text file containing ~601million keys, the program had only gone through permuting something like 10 or 11 out of the 64 characters in the string.Then i stopped, far to much to deal with for just a random guess.

LOL seriously? anyone who thinks the solution that way is blind and stupid.

i hope you can see that ignore icon to block the trolls.

█        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

GAME

sblitz

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

Yp uqi vqtmj fvaf Y oqihj sylm uqi anu ghimc qn vqo fq cqhlm fvm tixxhm, Y ak cqzzu fq jycattqynf uqi - Y valm nq yjma.

Sqqj hige fq mlmzuqnm ovq yc cqhlyns fvyc anj eijqc fq Gqyn Azfycf pqz gzmafyns fvyc taynfyns ovygv oyhh dm tazf qp Dyfgqyn vycfqzu anj qnm jau oyhh cmhh pqz paz kqzm fvan fvm $70,000 tzyxm kqnmu fqjau.

To anyone wondering, don't.  I got this far and then stopped:

Ip YOU HOPED THaT I WOULD GIVE YOU anY gLUES On HOW TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE, I aM SORRY TO DISaPPOInT YOU - I HaVE nO IDEa. GOOD LUge TO EVERYOnE WHO IS SOLVInG THIS anD eUDOS TO gOIn aRTIST pOR gREaTInG THIS PaInTInG WHIgH WILL dE PaRT Op dITgOIn HISTORY anD OnE DaY WILL SELL pOR paR MORE THan THE $70,000 PRIZE MOnEY TODaY.

kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

yari shogi

Fixed for you..., blind and stupid.
riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:34 AM

To anyone wondering, don't.  I got this far and then stopped:

Ip YOU HOPED THaT I WOULD GIVE YOU anY gLUES On HOW TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE, I aM SORRY TO DISaPPOInT YOU - I HaVE nO IDEa. GOOD LUge TO EVERYOnE WHO IS SOLVInG THIS anD eUDOS TO gOIn aRTIST pOR gREaTInG THIS PaInTInG WHIgH WILL dE PaRT Op dITgOIn HISTORY anD OnE DaY WILL SELL pOR paR MORE THan THE $70,000 PRIZE MOnEY TODaY.

lol! Cheers, and happy new year!
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

I want them bitcoin
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

I want them bitcoin

More and more everyday.

The want of the reward has slowed this one down, less sharing, less teamwork.

This requires more then one persons attention, and not in competition with each other.

Working together is the only way forwards.

coinhunterr

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

Anyone have any new ideas on this thing? New hints still popping up anywhere?
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

The rabbit suggested that there is 011 (0 for the short blue ray, 1 for long)
the brown color is the reflection of that brown O keyhole
i think we have only 8.. count only the light blue color(Long 1+Short 0), the rest are reflections.

well, if you look only at the ones with light blue maybe there are 8 only, but why not look at dark blue too? Also, it is a little bit stretched for me how you arrive at 01010 for the first 5 lightblue rays.

i don't know why the others believe that the address is vanity one as the yari chogi board (0123456789ABCDEF) imply that the address is Hexdecimal but maybe we have to connect between the flames, the ribbons, and the board.

It IS a vanity address because (per difinition) it begins with a string which was fixed at the beginning of the process (FLAME or FLAMEN6, depending if N6 is intentional or just random). It doesn't imply that the private key is NOT hexadecimal. Actually 'hexadecimal' here is just a notation and you can freely translate 32 byte hexadecimal private key to 304 bit WIF and vice versa. Even the mini key can be translated into a 32 bit hexadecimal private key (but not necesarrily vice versa).

Both 32 byte hex and 304 bit WIF format are the most universal private key notations. All private keys, be it vanity or not, FLAMEN6 private key included, can be represented as such. WIF is longer because it has some additional error checking built-in.

Scotchred

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

The ribbons on the key translate to the number 26. 26 keys could be a reference to the Caeser Cypher.
sini

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

http://www.genetics.org/content/genetics/206/1/1/F3.large.jpg

Might be helpful to some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: