Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cancelled] AntMiner L1 for sales $5/MH/s ships in December  (Read 30094 times)
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:32:10 AM

So is the L1 coming or nah?

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. And buying over an existing pre-order from someone Wink
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:15:20 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. And buying over an existing pre-order from someone Wink

Please take my order I am trying to get a refund but bitmain is totally ignoring me
Sandhog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:10:50 PM

I have been wondering that myself. I refused to pre-order since I got burned one too many times. Bitmain is good company but when they started pre-order with L1, I had to take a second look. I have S1s S3s and now S4. And it's all good. I only buy now when all the bugs are resolved. Much like PSU problem with S4 first batch. I rather get a working miner after all bugs are corrected.
mullvads

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:29:02 PM

Someone please take my L1 order off my hands I do not want it anymore. I am asking what I originally paid which was 1.26BTC
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:05:45 PM

Someone please take my L1 order off my hands I do not want it anymore. I am asking what I originally paid which was 1.26BTC

Bitmaintech will NOT transfer L1 orders.  I already have tried.  They won't do it.  However, I can make an offer that will guarantee you get your money and I will take 100% of the risk of non-delivery or late delivery if you want to agree to an escrow process below (and this offer is open to anyone who has L1 orders up to my ability to fund).

If you will accept escrow held until Bitmaintech delivers, I will take it and will even pay you a little extra (1.4 BTC) on the following terms:

1) Escrow agent will be tomatocage or another established btc talk member with established a longstanding escrow rep.  I will pay buyer escrow fee.

2) Once escrow is funded you will ASAP change delivery address with Bitmaintech to my address (to be provided)

3) I will be entitled to all rights under your purchase from Bitmaintech including compensation (if late), coupons, discounts, and support.  You agree to cooperate to transfer all those rights to me directly, or if Bitmaintech does not allow transfer then you will use such rights as I direct for my benefit.

4) As soon as Bitmaintech delivers the L1 escrow is released.

5) If Bitmaintech cancels the L1 instead of delivering, you can choose either: (x) have all compensation, refunds, coupons, discounts, etc. that Bitmaintech offers as a result of order cancellation transferred to my BTC address or account, and then escrow will be released to you in full amount REGARDLESS of what Bitmaintech offers (as long as I get all of whatever is provided by them), OR (y) just cancel the transaction and I get the escrow back.  Your choice.

6) Once the escrow is setup, it cannot be cancelled by either of us except as provided above.

If you (or anyone else) wants to do this, please PM me!

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:31:07 PM

Bitmaintech will NOT transfer L1 orders.  I already have tried.  They won't do it.  However, I can make an offer that will guarantee you get your money and I will take 100% of the risk of non-delivery or late delivery if you want to agree to an escrow process below (and this offer is open to anyone who has L1 orders up to my ability to fund).

If you will accept escrow held until Bitmaintech delivers, I will take it and will even pay you a little extra (1.4 BTC) on the following terms:

1) Escrow agent will be tomatocage or another established btc talk member with established a longstanding escrow rep.  I will pay buyer escrow fee.

2) Once escrow is funded you will ASAP change delivery address with Bitmaintech to my address (to be provided)

3) I will be entitled to all rights under your purchase from Bitmaintech including compensation (if late), coupons, discounts, and support.  You agree to cooperate to transfer all those rights to me directly, or if Bitmaintech does not allow transfer then you will use such rights as I direct for my benefit.

5) If Bitmaintech cancels the L1 instead of delivering, you can choose either: (x) have all compensation, refunds, coupons, discounts, etc. that Bitmaintech offers as a result of order cancellation transferred to my BTC address or account, and then escrow will be released to you in full amount REGARDLESS of what Bitmaintech offers (as long as I get all of whatever is provided by them), OR (y) just cancel the transaction and I get the escrow back.  Your choice.

6) Once the escrow is setup, it cannot be cancelled by either of us except as provided above.

I'd be interested in doing this from the buyers side Wink
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:16:55 AM

I'd be interested in doing this from the buyers side Wink

So would I.
eightcylinders

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:25:47 AM

I call dibs on first selller Grin

=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:52:18 AM

I call dibs on first selller Grin

Absolutely!  That would be rude as hell if we came in and sniped your purchase after you spent all the time spelling out the terms.
mullvads

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:16:09 AM

I am selling my L1 so I won't get the funds until the unit is shipped?
I guess it would just be better to wait until I get the unit then sell it
eightcylinders

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:29:22 AM

Unfortunately, since Bitmaintech won't transfer the order, escrow until shipment is the only way  to do it.

The point to my terms was to make it so that you would be sure to get payment, even if there are delays or cancellations.   I (or not.you or Flep182) takes on the risk something going wrong.  For example, if Bitmaintech is shut down by the government and disappears with all of the bitcoins, you would still get paid even though I would get nothing.  But yes, you still have to wait till they ship, cancel, refund, or whatever so I know I am getting whatever is shipped when its shipped.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:34:44 AM

Unfortunately, since Bitmaintech won't transfer the order, escrow until shipment is the only way  to do it.

The point to my terms was to make it so that you would be sure to get payment, even if there are delays or cancellations.   I (or not.you or Flep182) takes on the risk something going wrong.  For example, if Bitmaintech is shut down by the government and disappears with all of the bitcoins, you would still get paid even though I would get nothing.  But yes, you still have to wait till they ship, cancel, refund, or whatever so I know I am getting whatever is shipped when its shipped.

Is it possible to change the delivery address? I was talking to another buyer and was told there is no option to do that on the website, so it would have to go through support I guess. Would they allow that?

eightcylinders

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:53:05 AM

Is it possible to change the delivery address? I was talking to another buyer and was told there is no option to do that on the website, so it would have to go through support I guess. Would they allow that?

Yes, Bitmaintech will allow you to change the shipping address.  I have done it a few times.  You do have to go through support, and it takes a few days to get confirmed.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 05:08:01 AM

Yes, Bitmaintech will allow you to change the shipping address.  I have done it a few times.  You do have to go through support, and it takes a few days to get confirmed.

Ok, so here is another plan, and I call dibs on the first seller Wink

Sell the whole account. Escrow agent takes the payment, logs into the account, changes password, and submits the ticket to change the delivery address. Once the support ticket is completed the funds can be released to the seller, no need to wait for delivery. Any flaws with this?

I assume it's also possible to change the e-mail address, otherwise this wouldn't work.
mullvads

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:21:32 AM

Ok, so here is another plan, and I call dibs on the first seller Wink

Sell the whole account. Escrow agent takes the payment, logs into the account, changes password, and submits the ticket to change the delivery address. Once the support ticket is completed the funds can be released to the seller, no need to wait for delivery. Any flaws with this?

I assume it's also possible to change the e-mail address, otherwise this wouldn't work.

This could work only if the email can be changed and that would have to be done by Bitmain because in the account settings it doesn't give you any option to change the email
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:09:23 AM

Did not wanted to start a discussion asking whos company is better.

Wanted to show, that there never was a pre-order miner machines so far, which ended good for the buyer (except. Avalon Batch1 (limited to 150 pieces) and Knc Jupiter (because of price unfolding by factor 5x).

Why?
-just seller sided benefits
-seller not applying to his own rules or not determined closes.

The most important point is, that you dont sign a contract or dont send money, if its not clear set up, what is going to happen, when the worst case scenario appears.

BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:20:21 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 04:35:59 AM by BITMAIN

Discontinuation of Antminer L1

Dear loyal customers,

The decision has been taken not to continue production of the Antminer L1

In response, all customers will be able to choose one of three options:
       1) The original order value of $599 will be refunded at 105% value [$629] by bitcoin at current market rates. Customers will receive bitcoin payment.
       2) The original order value of $599 will be refunded at 110% value [$659] by bitcoin at current market rates. This will be credited against any new S3/S4/C1 order placed in the web store.
       3) The original order value of $599 will be credited at 115% value [$689] against an S5 order placed in the web store. This will be issued in the form of a 15 day coupon, each coupon valued [$344.5].

Please await an email info@bitmaintech.com for further instructions.

Though we are sorry that we do not deliver this time, it still turns out that buying L1 from BITMAIN is a very best way to earn more Litecoin.  
Data Analysis: In the beginning of L1 sales, you only need to pay 115.86LTC to buy one L1 per the LTC/USD exchange rate 5.17 in the early September. However, you will get 193.22LTC under current LTC/USD exchange rate 3.1. And then plus extra 5% value, a total amount you get is 202.88LTC per unit. Return on investment is 75%. If you choose coupon compensation, Return on investment is 91%.

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
eightcylinders

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:55:44 AM

So sad  Sad

Can we have more information about the S5 option please??!!  It sounds exciting but there is no published info, specs, or pricing so its hard to know what to do.

I really hope that Bitmaintech is being truthful here and not building L1s to just sell out to a large customer.  Was really looking forward to seeing what Bitmaintech could do in Scrypt. 

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:38:19 AM

Disappointing, but a very fair compensation plan considering the BTC rate drop.

It looks like Scrypt mining is doomed. No serious ASIC beyond Titan.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:19:52 AM

Well, there isn't even news why they're not going to deliver Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: