Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Independant Miners Alliance Official Launch Notification (IMACredit coin)  (Read 22079 times)
emrgohff

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:26:48 AM

Another miner here Smiley also supporting network with running wallets on 3 different ip addresses.

if anyone wanna get rid of coins, i'll be happy to collect them. here's address: 98SQU4y24f5doqZ1WSUkVqNY66mnqm53zB

I might even be persuaded to buy them. send me a PM.

GO IMAC!

Hello

I 4920.69751472 IMAC

Want to buy ?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassey (OP)

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

Better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:26:07 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 08:01:48 PM by Cassey

Maybe, just maybe, might have a project that will use IMACredit as its base.  Should know more in the next week or two.  Until then, I'm working on making sure all the seed nodes are stable and current, and doing a bit of mining.  ps.  mpos.imacredit.org is back online if anyone insist on pool mining.  Recommend tpruvot's miner for those that don't want to solo mine:

nice -n 19 ./cpuminer --algo=scrypt:131072 --url=stratum+tcp://10.184.155.39:10052 --userpass=Cassey.rackserv:pass --quiet

If this take off, it won't be anything quick and not likely public for some time.

Basically the new project developers are looking for an ASIC resistant coin with a bit of history and an established blockchain that they can partner with.  Could be great news, likely will become nothing.  Still, thought I'd mention it, even though the coin currently has no exchange that I'm aware of.

Cassey
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:03:48 AM

Cautiously optomistic with the new development.  Suspect it will be 3-6 months before any code is made public, but I've been made part of the development team.

If in that time frame, significant progress is made, I'll likely refresh IMACredit off the current Vertcoin stream, retro fitting the significant changes that made IMACredit unique, while preserving the current blockchain.  That will bring the code base up to snuff with features like WebSockets, which will industrialize the coin a bit.

I've refocused a number of my systems to mine IMACredit with blocks coming out close to the expected time.  Suspect we are only a few big machines, or a few dozen small ones, from have a steady flow of blocks at the target interval.

As always, the best thing to do is to solo-mine the coin, but http://mpos.imacredit.org has been up and running steadly since this new initiative started.

Not pumping the coin, especially since there is no exchange handling it, but trying to be as public as I can about whats happening.

Cassey
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

wow, that's great news. i haven't mined now for a year or so.  Cry but i've synced wallet without a hitch and  i'm puting some miners to work later today.

also, is there any blockexplorer working? or is there some code, i might be able to host one.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:03:34 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 05:18:31 PM by Cassey

wow, that's great news. i haven't mined now for a year or so.  Cry but i've synced wallet without a hitch and  i'm puting some miners to work later today.

also, is there any blockexplorer working? or is there some code, i might be able to host one.

Thanks.  Unfortunately none that I'm aware of - those tend to appear in sync with exchanges.

Just a little bit of news:  I know the developers have successfully interfaced their code with the wallet, which isn't quite as easy as it sounds, since every well baked coin has their own "magic number" and similar changes.  For instance, its pretty trivial to figure out what the current block number is, that is just an RPC call, but doing transactions or validating addresses is just a bit harder.

Lots of room for improvement on how they are doing it, although their current approach isn't bad.  I MIGHT have to refresh the code to enable a more efficient interface, but that should become obvious over the next couple of months.  If so, it will be transparent and not require any forking.

I have a little desktop "appliance" class box that is doing pretty well.  Its a $250 quad-core celeron with 4gb of memory running linux and its mined over 800 coins since I cranked it up when this new project started.  That is competing with a 56 core Xeon I'm using to keep blocks flowing.  Point being, everyday home machine have a reasonable chance at finding blocks - just measure success in coins/week, not coins/minute.

If you (or anyone else) does host a block explorer, please let me know.  I'll update the official webpage to point at it.  That would be a great help, since most exchanges require one to be functional.

Cassey
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:24:28 AM

Just a quick update:  Progress on the new project is continuing.  The next step is a big one - validation of their key algorithm.  Most of the basic window dressing is complete.  The next few weeks will be interesting.

Regarding  IMACredit, I could use a hand with a couple of things:

1)  Need a blockexplorer
2)  Would like to revamp the website and possibly move it off of Weebly (mostly since Weebly wants an arm and a leg and part of my other arm to provide https support, which is kind of basic these days now that letsencrypt.org is available).  Since the project is written in GoLang, I thought Hugo would be cute.  I can provide the VM, certificates, etc. but could really use some help.
3)  Going to spend some time and work on being able to rebuild the Windows GUI.  Most of the original packages have updates, and alas they didn't all play together well on my previous attempt - so will try again.

Last but not least, may end up resetting mpos.imacredit.org.  I appear to be the only user, and this might lighten the load for the maintainer of that site.  Its currently suffering from a mysql database issue (duplicate payment of a block type thing).  I'm open to using newer pool software if anyone has a suggestion for something that is currently ACTIVELY supported.

Good news is the coin blockchain appears to be nicely stable.

Cheers!

ps.  If you happen to want to work on the main project, and are comfortable coding in Go, please let me know.  The project is all volunteer based and not currently paying anything, but still, could be fun.  I'm doing what I can...

Cassey
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

Hey,

About blockexplorer. i've been poking around wallet and rpc commands to get out data for blockexplorer. I can get data for blocks, but I didn't figure out yet, how to build data about transaction :/ thou, I didn't spend much time on that. I'll try to lookup my transaction history, and figure it out from there.

guess I could build BE without tx data (just tx ids in block) pretty fast. If time is issue and no tx data is required, I could get things up and running by end of the week. Otherwise, i'll try to figure all out and build a proper BE. Let me know.

best regards

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

Hey,

About blockexplorer. i've been poking around wallet and rpc commands to get out data for blockexplorer. I can get data for blocks, but I didn't figure out yet, how to build data about transaction :/ thou, I didn't spend much time on that. I'll try to lookup my transaction history, and figure it out from there.

guess I could build BE without tx data (just tx ids in block) pretty fast. If time is issue and no tx data is required, I could get things up and running by end of the week. Otherwise, i'll try to figure all out and build a proper BE. Let me know.

best regards

Time is NOT an issue.  This project is being measured in months, not days.

Cassey
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:14:43 PM

Spent the last few evenings recreating a build environment for the Windows version of the coin, finding capable packages, etc.  Did upgrade to 64-bit.

Having one problem with the new code and wondering if this rings a familiar bell with anyone:

The new executable claims the old wallet is corrupt.  It works fine is allowed to create a new wallet, and the old wallet works fine with the old executable.  Tried 32 & 64 bit versions.  Tried db5.3 as well as the original db4.8 - no difference.

Not really interested in moving all my private keys, would rather figure out whats wrong.

I DO NOT have this problem with the Linux version, the code was completely compatible there.

This isn't hyper critical, but would be nice to get fixed.  Other than going to 64-bit mode, the only other change is additional checkpoint records and a bump in the protocol (which I used to track adoption of wallet packages).

Cassey
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

A new windows wallet was published today.  It has the latest checkpoint information and new artwork (some may recognize the heavy influence of my defunct coin, YACCoin).

You can grab it off the link at http://www.imacredit.com

PLEASE keep a copy of your original executable.  Testing here at my remote site showed no problems, but previous efforts at another site generated an executable that wasn't compatible with the old wallet (for totally unclear reasons).  If you get a "non-recoverable wallet" type error seconds after launching, just revert to your old code, and PLEASE post here.  In fact, if you don't have any issues, PLEASE post that here as well!  I'll be testing this executable when I visit my other site next week.

Slightly tweaked http://ww.imacredit.com as well, and snuck in the name of the new project that is using IMAC...

Cassey
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

Used to mine this coin back when it started, and happy to see that the chain still syncs (so far anyway!).

Is their a bounty for a block explorer ?  I can setup one up and host it.

I've been syncing a number of new machines, would not expect you to have any problems.

How large of a bounty would you want?  Perhaps PM me and we can negotiate <smile>.

GoArchit (www.goarchit.online) is at 50% complete, next step will take it to 60% expected in the next couple of weeks.

Cassey
Cassey (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

Thanks!  Let me know when the block explorer is up and running.  Note that IMAC is a n-script coin with a large enough n that most generic code needs tweaks to work (mostly just changing stack memory allocations to heap allocations)

Cassey
benxy031

Activity: 44
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Any news about this coin?
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

hi guys is there any new update information about this project,its already april and no new post yet available here
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

hi guys is there any new update information about this project,its already april and no new post yet available here
No discovery. The developer has not managed threads for months, and without knowing what the situation is, the project is at a standstill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: