Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:35:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge  (Read 25656 times)
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:44:40 AM

is the site down , unable to login .

no its working fine for me,try again!maybe its on your end!
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:01:04 AM

This is not a fair game. you can manipulate the mines.

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:08:10 AM

The game is in fact provably fair.
Before a game is started, you can see the "secret hash" at the bottom of the page. After you have finished it, the "Game Code" (consisting of your game ID and bomb locations) will be revealed. You can check the sha256 digest of the "Game Code" to see if it matches with the "secret hash".

hunkey600

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:11:48 AM

Before a game is started, you can see the "secret hash" at the bottom of the page. After you have finished it, the "Game Code" (consisting of your game ID and bomb locations) will be revealed. You can check the sha256 digest of the "Game Code" to see if it matches with the "secret hash".

Please don't tell me about hash and SHA256. Now days every gambling site uses secret hash that does not mean they are fair. Hashes can also be manipulated, its just user does not know and loses.

hunkey600

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:18:32 AM

Please don't tell me about hash and SHA256. Now days every gambling site uses secret hash that does not mean they are fair. Hashes can also be manipulated, its just user does not know and loses.

Do you have any proof that proves hashes can't be manipulated at all?

hunkey600

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:28:51 AM

useless game

Temporary Withdrawal Error

Another withdrawal is currently in process... please refresh the page. If you see this multiple times the quickest way to reset it is to Logout of your account and re-login.

IMPORTANT!!! You must have a password set before you logout so that you can re-login. Please Update Your Details with a password before logging out.

Still not working? Or want to talk to a person about this? Please Contact Us and we will help resolve it.

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:06:36 AM

With a provably fair system, it doesn't stop a site from scamming. But whenever the site manipulates the game result, players can notice it and prove it.

SHA-2 has been thoroughly analyzed by worldwide cryptographers for over a decade, and still there is no known case for collision. I don't think Coin-sweeper owner is able to find another plaintext that will hash to the same "secret hash".

hunkey600

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:17:23 AM

With a provably fair system, it doesn't stop a site from scamming. But whenever the site manipulates the game result, players can notice it and prove it.

SHA-2 has been thoroughly analyzed by worldwide cryptographers for over a decade, and still there is no known case for collision. I don't think Coin-sweeper owner is able to find another plaintext that will hash to the same "secret hash".

If that would be the case none of the gambling site would have survived.

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:55:10 PM

Is this website still operational? There hasn't been any recent talk on this thread and was just concerned whether I play or not.

-.sgmf
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:50:35 AM

Is this website still operational? There hasn't been any recent talk on this thread and was just concerned whether I play or not.

Yeah was just thinking the same thing. And there used to be lot of contests like "Treasure Hunt" for finding max number of coins without hitting a Bomb but I don't see any such contests anymore.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:51:08 AM

still waiting for my withdrawal i think now they are taking too much time process the withdrawal maybe now manually processing, so make it again instant like before.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:57:41 AM

still waiting for my withdrawal i think now they are taking too much time process the withdrawal maybe now manually processing, so make it again instant like before.

The withdrawal is instant unless your withdrawal exceed the maximum of 0.5 btc, if you exceed this, your withdrawal will be manually check and process for atleast 24 hours, so you should probably wait a little more time
rollinbones

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:30:35 PM

Glad I just read that Shulio! I did a few test withdraws just now to be sure it wasn't a scammy site. .001 BTC and .01 BTC both came out instanly. Then my big withdraw was held. Hope it comes through! I got really stupid and kept clicking mines and had 27 found before I came to my senses and hit collect! If I lost that id have been sick!

I also thought I had a system going, because a few games later (playing with winnings haha!) I won like 5 in a row with this pattern. a dash is a not clicked space and a * is where I hit a coin.

--------
----*---

It worked like 5 times in a row! Then I hit a bomb on the 4th click, then like three times on the first. Give it a try, it might work for you, but for 5 games I hit 9 in a row before quitting.

Hope the winnings from that actually come out. A little scary they holf it for review.
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:23:11 PM

I still havent been paid for my signature that i had!!
5 days with no payment

im qustioning the sites safety,i think it starts becoming a scam,avoid until admin says something!!!
Dennis7777

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:14:10 PM

5 days with no payment

im qustioning the sites safety,i think it starts becoming a scam,avoid until admin says something!!!

Have you tried contacting owner using email?
The site is still paying now, but it will be a very bad sign if it stops paying for its sig campaign.

rollinbones

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:26:51 AM

5 days with no payment

Have you tried contacting owner using email?
The site is still paying now, but it will be a very bad sign if it stops paying for its sig campaign.

I had my balance removed and my withdrawl cancelled. was told to email support and got no replty.

im not getting it. i won huge and they wont pay.

maybe they will fix it but i dont think so. Sad
rollinbones

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:31:23 PM

36 hours now and still no withdrawal sent and no reply to my 4 emails Sad

why is it ok if these sites take your money but not pay out if you win??
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:38:53 PM

36 hours now and still no withdrawal sent and no reply to my 4 emails Sad

why is it ok if these sites take your money but not pay out if you win??

Im sorry for this, but the sites seems to be weird right now as they dont pay for their signature campaign and also that the owner of the sites hasnt online yet in here since March. So be prepare if they dont send you anything as they might be scamming already
rollinbones

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:00:02 PM

my game that they wont pay me for: https://www.coin-sweeper.com/gameViewer?games=920688

i had a really small bet and wanted to see how far i could get and when i never hit any mines i kept going. I was excited and scared as i kept clicking and at one point said i should stop but clicked once more, and found 27 coins before i came to my senses.

of course they would not let that withdrawl happen. i like that type of sweeper better than others because you have the whole board and not just a row at a time like others. does anyone know a FAIR game that PAYS that is like coin-theifer.com?
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:05:54 PM

my game that they wont pay me for: https://www.coin-sweeper.com/gameViewer?games=920688

i had a really small bet and wanted to see how far i could get and when i never hit any mines i kept going. I was excited and scared as i kept clicking and at one point said i should stop but clicked once more, and found 27 coins before i came to my senses.

of course they would not let that withdrawl happen. i like that type of sweeper better than others because you have the whole board and not just a row at a time like others. does anyone know a FAIR game that PAYS that is like coin-theifer.com?

If you are looking for a similar game like this coinsweeper, than diggit.io got the better UI but the admin is not so active too and I hadnt hear anyone complaining of not getting paid, or another one is the old school satoshimines.com, although there is no info of who operate it but it has been standing long enough and their withdrawal is instant there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: