Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin-Sweeper | #1 Bitcoin Minesweeper Site From Bitcoin Talk Members | 1% Edge  (Read 25656 times)
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:41:53 PM

i cant find the betting stats. are they around

Hi omahapoker,

The lifetime stats are on the front page of www.coin-sweeper.com if you scroll down a bit.

Total bets is at 288,260 and total coins wagered is at BTC516

great. ill update numbers now

hows the site going for you guys? hope all is well

Coin Sweeper is going great thanks omahapoker!

We also recently purchased www.bitwheel.io and are actively developing other games at the moment. So we are keeping busy Smiley

unable to load the page, any MT going on?

Hi erwin45, we are back up Smiley

It was another DDOS attack by the looks...

i see DDOS attack means u guys are getting popular Cheesy

Coin-Sweeper (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

i cant find the betting stats. are they around

Hi omahapoker,

The lifetime stats are on the front page of www.coin-sweeper.com if you scroll down a bit.

Total bets is at 288,260 and total coins wagered is at BTC516

great. ill update numbers now

hows the site going for you guys? hope all is well

Coin Sweeper is going great thanks omahapoker!

We also recently purchased www.bitwheel.io and are actively developing other games at the moment. So we are keeping busy Smiley

unable to load the page, any MT going on?

Hi erwin45, we are back up Smiley

It was another DDOS attack by the looks...

i see DDOS attack means u guys are getting popular Cheesy

haha that is a positive way of looking at it  Smiley

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   1% House Edge   ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Miitch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:17:23 AM

Hi, I'm Miitch and I take care of the technical side of things for Coin-Sweeper. I'm really sorry about the last few days - it has been a *very* bumpy ride. In the last 24 hours on top of the joys of the attacks we have also just had our MySQL Database corrupt. It can't be repaired which is a disaster... I've reverted to a backup that is roughly 12 hours old and Coin-Sweeper is back online again on a different server.

Excuse my brevity but I wanted to get out a quick update. For those who are technically minded:
- we didn't lose the whole database, just the tables for player accounts and player games
- this means for players who played in the 12~ hour window of data loss your balance is likely out
- we log every balance change to a separate logs table. it is over 100,000 rows long!!! But it will be possible to re-create correct balances. it's just going to take me some time
- if your balance is higher than it should be - congratulations, consider that a little bonus for your patience while we get this sorted
- if your balance is lower than it should be - please email customer service ASAP with as much info about your account as you have: info@coin-sweeper.com (especially helpful is your deposit address and Coin-Sweeper identifier if you set one)

There is still more work to be done but I'll do my best to check this thread regularly and reply to questions related to the technical problems!

Long term we have a plan in place for a better server setup with more redundancy so these issues will become a thing of the past. We need to get these immediate problems resolved before the better setup can be implemented. In the mean time - keep enjoying Coin-Sweeper  Cool

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   1% House Edge   ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Miitch

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:52:30 PM

Thanks for everyone who has emailed through! We think we have sorted most accounts out now. Deposits made during the time lost from the backup have been re-credited. Those who have contacted us via email have had their accounts updated too.

If you're reading this and your account isn't exactly as you expect it to be, please drop us an email:
info@coin-sweeper.com

Now to put a few more measures in place to keep the pesky attackers at bay. Coin-Sweeper and I will keep you updated in this thread.

Coin-Sweeper (OP)

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 10:19:48 AM

Coin Sweeper BIGGEST MULTIPLIER Promotion will start this coming Friday!

Stay tuned for details Smiley

This has been delayed a bit, but we will give notice two days before the next competition begins  Smiley

Coin-Sweeper (OP)

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:02:55 AM

Hi everyone,

As you may or may not know we recently purchased www.bitwheel.io. Following the acquisition of www.bitwheel.io we have decided to run a similar Bitcoin Giveaway that we originally launched with www.coin-sweeper.com. The Bitwheel.io Giveaway details can be read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639891

The details include:

The Giveaway will be a total of 0.1BTC for anyone who wants to play Bit-wheel.io. It will be available in 50 individual payments of 0.002 BTC and is limited to 1 giveaway per Bitcointalk Account/IP address with a minimum of activity of 20.

We will be creating a new thread for the giveaway which will start November the 13th at 08:00 AM Bitcoin Talk Forum Time Smiley

I will announce it in this thread first so make sure you are watching this space!

In the meantime feel free to check out our 1,000 Satoshi Faucet at www.bitwheel.io 

Champ92

Activity: 112

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:00:00 PM

Hi everyone,

As you may or may not know we recently purchased www.bitwheel.io. Following the acquisition of www.bitwheel.io we have decided to run a similar Bitcoin Giveaway that we originally launched with www.coin-sweeper.com. The Bitwheel.io Giveaway details can be read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639891

The details include:

The Giveaway will be a total of 0.1BTC for anyone who wants to play Bit-wheel.io. It will be available in 50 individual payments of 0.002 BTC and is limited to 1 giveaway per Bitcointalk Account/IP address with a minimum of activity of 20.

We will be creating a new thread for the giveaway which will start November the 13th at 08:00 AM Bitcoin Talk Forum Time Smiley

I will announce it in this thread first so make sure you are watching this space!

In the meantime feel free to check out our 1,000 Satoshi Faucet at www.bitwheel.io 

Its my dream to buy a bitcoin site maybe in my lifetime.

If you don't mind, how much was it worth? Are you going to hire help or is it just you?

erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:10:48 PM

Hi everyone,

The details include:

nice one Cheesy im waiting and reserved for giveaway Tongue

Coin-Sweeper (OP)

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 02:29:57 AM

Its my dream to buy a bitcoin site maybe in my lifetime.

If you don't mind, how much was it worth? Are you going to hire help or is it just you?

Hi Champ92,

We can't discuss specifics but we believe the seller was happy, and as the buyer we have been very happy with the purchase!

We are currently very busy with running the sites and building new games (A Coin-Pacman game which shouldn't be too far away Cool)

In terms of help, not right now but maybe in the future Smiley

Coin-Sweeper (OP)

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 02:30:49 AM

nice one Cheesy im waiting and reserved for giveaway Tongue

Cool erwin45 Smiley

mumi22

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:51:09 AM

Hi 16pNQFBkRfYvyP2WuWKzHA4sP2agxoz1Ku
Thhanks a lot

Best Regards Mumi22
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:07:56 AM

Hi 16pNQFBkRfYvyP2WuWKzHA4sP2agxoz1Ku
Thhanks a lot

Best Regards Mumi22

The giveway is not start yet
It will start at Nov 13

We will be creating a new thread for the giveaway which will start November the 13th at 08:00 AM Bitcoin Talk Forum Time
Miitch

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:10:57 AM

Coin Sweeper BIGGEST MULTIPLIER Promotion will start this coming Friday!

Stay tuned for details Smiley

This has been delayed a bit, but we will give notice two days before the next competition begins  Smiley

Won't be too long before this competition is ready to start again as well Smiley

retrocoingames

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:02:04 AM

Let the www.bitwheel.io giveaway begin Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856320
ttman

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:19:42 PM

is the next competition started ?

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

Site is working great, I had some time to kill, enjoyed playing and won a little Cheesy

vpsmmoforall

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:10:04 PM

50k satoshies has boomed  T.T
Coin-Sweeper (OP)

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 10:14:27 PM

Hi ttman,

The Next Coin-Sweeper competition will start on the 16th of November at 6:00 AM Forum time Smiley

Coin-Sweeper (OP)

www.coin-sweeper.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 10:15:04 PM

Site is working great, I had some time to kill, enjoyed playing and won a little Cheesy

Thanks for the positive feedback bitbaby Smiley

ttman

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

Hi ttman,

The Next Coin-Sweeper competition will start on the 16th of November at 6:00 AM Forum time Smiley
kk noted .thx .  waiting for announce of how many bomb game ...  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: