Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█  (Read 105453 times)
zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:11:57 AM

oh no,one more ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:40:06 AM

So much FUD, this will be a very interesting coin Wink Only smart people knows what they have to do Wink

Yes!
To stay away from shitcoins like this!

This coins total innovative initiative is to provide copypaste scam devs that cant photoshop themself with logos and to unlock stolen phones.
Applaud! Both services run by this coins "developer", you guys know how to boost peoples confidence in a copypaste coin launch...

Then stay away  Grin
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:08:36 AM

Some new info:

Coin split up
40 MIL ICO coins
1 MIL pre-mine coins
+- 40 MIL POW coins
+- 80 MIL POS coins (in the next 3 to 4 years)
Available coins end of POW : +- 81 MIL coins
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:21:52 AM

Placebo,

Although Im not a fan of ICO, Im looking to invest a little bit into RosCoin because of the cheap ICO price and because you are a very active member here. However I do remember the last coin you DEVed, CitizenCoin, wasn't able to deliver much. What will be the difference here? Do you have a team? Some words of reassurance would be nice. Thanks.

godivacoin (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

ROSCOIN developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:39:27 AM

Placebo,

Although Im not a fan of ICO, Im looking to invest a little bit into RosCoin because of the cheap ICO price and because you are a very active member here. However I do remember the last coin you DEVed, CitizenCoin, wasn't able to deliver much. What will be the difference here? Do you have a team? Some words of reassurance would be nice. Thanks.

You're right. Citizencoin was a failure because of several reasons. Now what makes the differences now, is that i have a nice supporting team around me, that i learn during the promotion of other coins. This makes it more easy to add new features, even a possibility to have ROSCOIN added to a ATM network in 2015.

I did a lot of promotions for coins (as you know) and most of the time IPO coins, and all the IPO coins that i have been promoting gave a nice return to the IPO investors, what happened after my job was done is all based on the coin owner.Coin owners hire me to get some attention and from the moment my job is done, it is up to the coin owner to improve their coin.

ROSCOIN launch: Sep/19, 21:00pm GMT
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:42:20 AM

Placebo,

Actually, 90% of coins where placebo was involved has a good profit. I am living proof.
I also invested in this coin, and got involved as a part of the team.
Also i will rent some rigs, cos i like adrenaline when mining.
ICO is cheap, can't be cheaper,
so there is no real risk.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:43:52 AM

Placebo is like poison.

The dev and the escrow are the same person here.  BELLS RINGING!?

This is the 3rd/4rd/5th coin he is part off... All of them failed.  In the meanwhile placebo just goes on fan boying other shitcoins too sell his own low bought stash (He just bought the first ipo himself probably  Cheesy)

As soon as there is nothing too gain here, hes leaving the project. That he proved in the past multiple times.

But be my guest. Send this douchebag even more money!  Cheesy

EDIT: btw yeah, new account. since I dont want placebo too bash my good name Wink

You know, you have people that PROMOTE a coin, and you have DEV. All those coins that you're talking about, i was PROMOTOR!! Not dev or something. With Ethan i'm (still) project manager, returns were MASSIVE on this coin. If you can give me 3/4/5 coins were I was DEV then you have special powers. Do you know Thisweekcoin? Basically that is what i was doing for those 3/4/5 coins. Promote them using the information that was available, no lies or so, but just hyping the coin, and when the coin owner doesn't pay me for the next week then of course i will stop promoting that coin. Or will you work for free?
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:47:05 AM

Placebo is like poison.

The dev and the escrow are the same person here.  BELLS RINGING!?

This is the 3rd/4rd/5th coin he is part off... All of them failed.  In the meanwhile placebo just goes on fan boying other shitcoins too sell his own low bought stash (He just bought the first ipo himself probably  Cheesy)

As soon as there is nothing too gain here, hes leaving the project. That he proved in the past multiple times.

But be my guest. Send this douchebag even more money!  Cheesy

EDIT: btw yeah, new account. since I dont want placebo too bash my good name Wink

You know, you have people that PROMOTE a coin, and you have DEV. All those coins that you're talking about, i was PROMOTOR!! Not dev or something. With Ethan i'm (still) project manager, returns were MASSIVE on this coin. If you can give me 3/4/5 coins were I was DEV then you have special powers. Do you know Thisweekcoin? Basically that is what i was doing for those 3/4/5 coins. Promote them using the information that was available, no lies or so, but just hyping the coin, and when the coin owner doesn't pay me for the next week then of course i will stop promoting that coin. Or will you work for free?

Like I said... POISON Wink

SCAM! Dont trust PLACEBO Grin Grin Grin
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:48:45 AM

Placebo,

Actually, 90% of coins where placebo was involved has a good profit. I am living proof.

Of course there is a risk. CTZ went dead at 1 sats. My question is regarding the development. Any coin can get a pump and we can all profit, but Id rather take a risk with good developers. Placebo might be a good promoter, but he hasn't proved that he is a good developer, as far as I know. But maybe he has a team? Based on how he handled CTZ, I can't possibly see him develop and release all those features on this road map all by himself, but then again I don't know and I dont want to create fud. So that's why I asked the questions, and perhaps he can shed some light on the matter.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:53:01 AM

Placebo,

Of course there is a risk. CTZ went dead at 1 sats. My question is regarding the development. Any coin can get a pump and we can all profit, but Id rather take a risk with good developers. Placebo might be a good promoter, but he hasn't proved that he is a good developer, as far as I know. But maybe he has a team? Based on how he handled CTZ, I can't possibly see him develop and release all those features on this road map all by himself, but then again I don't know and I dont want to create fud. So that's why I asked the questions, and perhaps he can shed some light on the matter.

Correct. You're 100% right, i will not be able to develop all those features all by myself that is written in the road map, but that is why there is a ICO, to pay for those features to be added. I've contact with several coin owners, some of them are high standard coins, and the ICO fonds will be used for all those innovations listed in the roadmap or did you thought that i will do a ICO and just keep the money for myself and not do anything with it?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:58:09 AM

Placebo,

Correct. You're 100% right, i will not be able to develop all those features all by myself that is written in the road map, but that is why there is a ICO, to pay for those features to be added. I've contact with several coin owners, some of them are high standard coins, and the ICO fonds will be used for all those innovations listed in the roadmap or did you thought that i will do a ICO and just keep the money for myself and not do anything with it?

I didnt think or assume anything, that is why I asked the question so I can find out. Thanks for the clarification placebo.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:58:39 AM

Placebo,

Placebo is the master shill of altcoins.
Don't even bother with his advice you'll end up with 1 dogetoshi if you follow his investments Wink.

Of course , he will come here claiming that he made thousands of millions by buying low and selling high but in reality....

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:03:22 AM

Placebo,

Placebo is the master shill of altcoins.
Don't even bother with his advice you'll end up with 1 dogetoshi if you follow his investments Wink.

Of course , he will come here claiming that he made thousands of millions by buying low and selling high but in reality....

100% correct, check my call on Ethan when it was trading at 3 sats, how cheap it was.. and Ethan is still far from 1 dogetoshi. Cheesy Basic rule in BCT, if there is a lot of FUD then invest, if there is no FUD then nobody care, stay away. It looks like ROSCoin will be massive Smiley
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

FUD is something different then Truth Placebo Cheesy Cheesy

DONT TRUST PLACEBO Grin
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:41:21 AM

ICO
Special rate of only 20 sats per coin for the first 1 BTC deposit COMPLETED IN 4 HOURS!

Total ICO estimate 18.5BTC
Total Coin (using ICO price) estimate 78.5BTC

Look at OP, "dev" cant even do second grade math, 18.5x4=74 not 78.5 Roll Eyes

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:43:44 AM

what is the rate per sats for the remaining coins
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:09:26 PM

ICO
Special rate of only 20 sats per coin for the first 1 BTC deposit COMPLETED IN 4 HOURS!

Total ICO estimate 18.5BTC
Total Coin (using ICO price) estimate 78.5BTC

Look at OP, "dev" cant even do second grade math, 18.5x4=74 not 78.5 Roll Eyes

1 BTC at 20 sats ( 5,000,000 coins)
17.5 BTC at 50 sats ( 35,000,000 coins)
60 BTC (at 50 sats based on ICO price)  (120,000,000 coins)

If you try to FUD then try to do your maths correct, my friend, maybe i just need to ignore you as i cannot spend time talking to people that are only 14 years old.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:09:59 PM

what is the rate per sats for the remaining coins

50 sats ,there was only a discount on the first 1 BTC.
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:31:59 PM

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

If indeed people spent 1.38732321 on this crap then the human race is in grave danger.
In ten years time people will go to wikipedia to find out how to open a banana.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: