Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 03:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to the wicked upon death?  (Read 6553 times)
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:47:03 PM

What happened?You not quite sure of your convictions?  Having trouble reconciling truth and fiction?It happens to the best of us.It's not their fault. They didn't know they were lying to you.The important part is knowing and understanding the truth.  You can forgive later.
Did he have some source when he wrote it, or did he just decide to write down a lie? 400 years isn't that far ahead for a historian 

if you have links, or a link where you get your line of thinking and i have time i'll check it out, but the Bible which was written down by serious men. Even if it didn't have secular writings back everything up, its still something i'll always consider far above a story of santa.
It's not like I didn't notice the person was born in 395AD. No hard feelings......and too bad...There is more historical substance for Santa Claus. To bad your religious bullshit gets in your way.
Rigon

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:48:42 PM

I think the real problem is that there is no evidence that you are really interested in evidence on the subject.Or on any subject you disagree with - like global warming.
This is not a disagreement. I'm just pointing out the facts. My position on the issue of the existence of your "god" is not a matter of opinion.
Only in your delusional mind do things exist just because you want them to.

If your fairy tale god really did exist, then my opinion wouldn't matter, would it?
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

I think the real problem is that there is no evidence that you are really interested in evidence on the subject.Or on any subject you disagree with - like global warming.
This is not a disagreement. I'm just pointing out the facts. My position on the issue of the existence of your "god" is not a matter of opinion.

If your fairy tale god really did exist, then my opinion wouldn't matter, would it?
Sorry Rigon, you have not provided any evidence that you are sincere.  Ball is in your court there.Me,Sana ,BADecker give you all the answers you need ,quoted as well...but you still consider me a lair.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:54:58 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:16:31 PM by BADecker

Born of a virgin in a stable/cave on the winter solstice (visited by Noblemen bearing gifts) ;  died/crucified on a cross on the Spring Equinox; baptized in water; 12 disciples; healed the sick/made blind men see; ascended into Heaven and promised to return someday.....

Straight out of pagan mythology.

Take another look....

Mary and Joseph took Jesus and fled Herod's' "Massacre of the Innocents" ( murdering all male children under 2 years old).

That event never happened. Something like that certainly would not have escaped the historians' attention.

Was your Jesus a "fairy tale"?

You'd be hard-pressed to prove he wasn't.

Read Ezekiel 28. Read about the king of Tyre. You will see that God is, in part, speaking through Ezekiel about Satan, the Devil, who, among other things, ... "walked among the fiery stones." In other words, at one time Satan walked within the great areas of God, Himself. Satan was given some of the great power by God. And, although God is taking that power away from Satan, Satan still has enough of it to recognize the future somewhat, and to place among the false gods and religions of the world, the information about Jesus, to make the Jesus story look like just another story.

How great is/was Satan? He was given the ability to rise from the dead. This is what Revelation 20:1-3 is talking about: "1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time."

You are missing a lot.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rigon

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:55:32 PM

Sorry Rigon, you have not provided any evidence that you are sincere.  Ball is in your court there.Me,Sana ,BADecker give you all the answers you need ,quoted as well...but you still consider me a lair.
Your religious beliefs are nothing but lies, and you are a liar, and there is not enough bullshit on the planet to bury it.

I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing by continuing your childish crusade, but what you are proving is that you're simply too stupid to figure it out.

Move on.....?  Good idea. Why don't you just shut  up and move on?  You've been at this for how many years now.....?
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:58:17 PM

Your religious beliefs are nothing but lies, and you are a liar, and there is not enough bullshit on the planet to bury it.

I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing by continuing your childish crusade, but what you are proving is that you're simply too stupid to figure it out.

Move on.....?  Good idea. Why don't you just shut  up and move on?  You've been at this for how many years now.....?
Sana,BADecker and I were having a discussion.  You like to stalk, so here you are.  But, while you hand out rules to folk, you refuse to live by the same rules.  You are on a crusade - otherwise, you would not be in this thread.  Nor posting in some of the other threads as you have.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:01:59 PM

You lie when you say that you want to see evidence.  You don't.  There is no evidence that you do.  Just a crusade against what you apparently still fear may be true.  Very sad.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

Everybody becomes irritated, at least a little, when someone contradicts them and says that they don't know what they are talking about. But, come now. No need to get so irritated that you are on the verge of becoming angry. And, please be patient with Zolace when he sounds angry or irritated. We can't get any discussion in when we are all bordering on anger.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

Everybody becomes irritated, at least a little, when someone contradicts them and says that they don't know what they are talking about. But, come now. No need to get so irritated that you are on the verge of becoming angry. And, please be patient with Zolace when he sounds angry or irritated. We can't get any discussion in when we are all bordering on anger.

Smiley
I am a  calm guy,and i don't want to irritate no one.As you said we can say and support our point of view without cursing the others or telling them to shut up.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Rigon

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:08:35 PM

You lie when you say that you want to see evidence.  You don't.  There is no evidence that you do.  Just a crusade against what you apparently still fear may be true.  Very sad.
I'm not discussing anything here, Zolace, I'm just making a point that I made long ago.
Your lies have been exposed; the man behind the curtain is naked. But you're just too stupid to admit it.
Continue your childish rants if it somehow makes your forget how stupid you are, but there is really no point.
You are  lying, and everyone but you knows it. Yours are not Christian beliefs, but the ravings of a lunatic.

Why don't you do REAL Christians a huge favor and shut up and crawl back under a rock. You give REAL Christians a bad name.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:23:33 PM

I'm not discussing anything here, Zolace, I'm just making a point that I made long ago.
Your lies have been exposed; the man behind the curtain is naked. But you're just too stupid to admit it.
Continue your childish rants if it somehow makes your forget how stupid you are, but there is really no point.
You are  lying, and everyone but you knows it. Yours are not Christian beliefs, but the ravings of a lunatic.

Why don't you do REAL Christians a huge favor and shut up and crawl back under a rock. You give REAL Christians a bad name.
Well other people are actually interested in discussing this thread topic, rigon.  If you are not, why dont you crawl somewhere else?If all you want is to rant, start a thread on that.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:25:47 PM

Well other people are actually interested in discussing this thread topic, rigon.  If you are not, why dont you crawl somewhere else?If all you want is to rant, start a thread on that.

Did you ever notice how the atheists get all vulgar and angry when they don't have a logical answer? Yet the Christians are peaceful, and simply pass it off as a child's rant.

Smiley

Rigon

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:29:00 PM

Make that WAS..  as in PAST TENSE....

Face it, Dorothy.....

Once you've seen the man behind the curtain, it's rather pointless to discuss the smoke & mirrors and the wicked witch.

Forget the ruby slippers and grow up!
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:34:04 PM

I didn't lose interest. I just don't take the subject in to large doses, i've seen to much religion to fast mess with minds. The sensible approach is small doses like not abusing a drug, even scripture refers to milk as opposed to meat. Zolace you can continue to try and disprove my ideas on a never ending hell not being real, but i can only say i may not be in the state of mind of a quick response, but eventually i will respond, sooner or later .

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:35:19 PM

I have to go back and review what we have so far myself.   Posting in general, I have not had the time or even sometimes the inclination, mainly with other things going on.  I am fine with the pace we have.  I started picking up even on another board I had not been to for awhile.  But it is has been more short bursts, like during a break from work.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Rigon

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:37:37 PM

I didn't lose interest. I just don't take the subject in to large doses, i've seen to much religion to fast mess with minds. The sensible approach is small doses like not abusing a drug, even scripture refers to milk as opposed to meat. Zolace you can continue to try and disprove my ideas on a never ending hell not being real, but i can only say i may not be in the state of mind of a quick response, but eventually i will respond, sooner or later .
That is all well & good,Sana8410, and I never went off-topic, but merely pointed to the foundation of your belief(s). Without a firm foundation, anything built upon it is moot.
Even a house of cards can stand, but only on a firm foundation. But, beware of the Biblical parable about building your house upon sand.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

But, the off topic stuff makes it  more work to go back and review, admittedly.  Nor do I think driver really approaches the topic honestly.  He changes the rules of debate as it soots him.   Only question in my mind is does he do it consciously or not.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:43:50 PM

As an addendum, Rigon, Sana8410,BADecker and others who post on my topic I no doubt disagree about many political topics, and even on this one.  But, the central point of scripture is the risen Jesus.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

As an addendum, Rigon, Sana8410,BADecker and others who post on my topic I no doubt disagree about many political topics, and even on this one.  But, the central point of scripture is the risen Jesus.

I don't think with Rigon its a point of discussion but personal, maybe stemming from far back. Even if i agreed on the idea that the Bible offers no foundation of belief it doesn't mean the doctrines can't be debated on to see if a foundation on any one doctrine holds up. So to say we are wasting our time to discuss any of it and to state the same thing over and over on every thread is rude.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

For those who have faith in the risen Jesus, we have all eternity to discuss such things.  Although, no doubt Jesus himself will generally be our focal point.  Its going to be awesome, hard, at least for me, to even begin to picture.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: