Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice Moderator Positions Open - Apply or Nominate!  (Read 21763 times)
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:23:43 AM

Damn sing tough choice......all are good...... I think i will nominate SINGPAYS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
singpays

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:27:02 AM

Damn sing tough choice......all are good...... I think i will nominate (Will post later Tongue after thinking more)
just only one select  , i know all good (vote only 1name Smiley

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:44:02 AM

Primedice username: Alchu
How long have you been apart of PD community: 2 official weeks on my account Alch though I have been around since early 2014.
Your chat message count: 2079 + 601 = 2680
What you have to offer: I am active on PD at least 6 hours per day, everybody really likes me, I keep the chat very active with talking lots and I do daily competition, I keep people coming back to Primedice, I try to make it a warm and welcoming place, and I get on really well with the staff and moderators (I'm yet to know you well stunna but edward I have spoken to once or twice and Micro + Randall I speak to almost every day). I'm a lovely person that can extinguish arguments respectfully and professionally and would love to be apart of the team.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:56:17 PM

Primedice username: Sourtoshiza    (sourtoshi is my preferred username but I forgot what password I used for it Tongue)
How long have you been apart of PD community:I have only been active within the PD community for a short while, but I am well known on other sites
Your chat message count: 2516 as of this post
What you have to offer:I am on PD pretty regularly, probly around 4 hrs a day. I already have moderator experience at just-dice.com and so I have a good understanding of the moderators responsibilities and duties and will absolutely not abuse the privilege in any way. Thanks for your consideration.

Also I vote for Alchu for mod Smiley
noelitoflow

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:07:04 AM

Primedice username: NoelitoFlow
How long have you been apart of PD community: 1 year
Your chat message count: chatterbox
What you have to offer: I am very loyal and love to manage primedice for the fact that I love that site. If theres anyone i would try to impress its the owner of the site which i believe to be stunna.
recklessrager

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:52:21 AM

Primedice username: recklessrage
How long have you been apart of PD community: bout 7 months
Your chat message count: 5585 and counting
What you have to offer: I actively discuss. actively lurk. Im amazing. And i make it rain on dem hoez

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 11:35:20 AM

Quote from: recklessrager And i make it rain on dem hoez
[/quote

If the world's most tyrannic dictator rains 50 BTC on Primedice, I would still vote he be blasted into space on the back of a rocket, let alone get a moderator position on Primedice.

BitcoinGB1106

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:19:20 PM

Let's vote Shanerc563 for mod! Smiley
bsdunx

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:40:30 AM

Primedice username: UnixPunk nee CyclePunk
How long have you been apart of PD community: 11 months
Your chat message count: >30000
What you have to offer: Technical knowledge, community contributions(HungerGames bot author, in-progress app), long term moderator/contributor of http://blizzhackers.cc and a desire to keep the chat experience clean and friendly for all.
Scann0r

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:57:27 PM

Hello, I wanted to be a Mod in Primedice too Wink
I´m 20 years old.

Primedice username: BitNet
How long have you been apart of PD community: I am a apart since Nov. 17th. 2014 and will be still here for a long time.
Your chat message count: About 2,354 chat messages
What you have to offer: At first I will worry about a good chat climate and will help the Users to solve their problems or answer their questions. I am Online almost every day more than 2 hours in PD. I will give /tip´s to User just sometimes and if it will be higher amounts than 0.005 or 0.01 then I will send the Bitcoins anonym to their BTC Address to avoid the beggings of the User. Don´t be worry. - I Don´t mute somebody for no reasons or without early warning. I will warn them first and try to soothe them before mute. By the way I can understand 3 different langauges, which are Russian, German and English, but I will write public messages just in English.
I also offer many knowledge in different programming langauges which are Web, Server or Client based and want to study computer science soon.

I hope you will choose me for being a Mod. Many User know me in the Chatroom and they are friendly to me every time when I joining the Chatroom.
It would make me happy to be a Mod on my favourite gambling Website where I feel me well Smiley
HiGHiMROB

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

To whom it may concern. This is my application for possible mod position

Primedice username: Robear
How long have you been apart of PD community: I have been apart of the community since August 15, 2014
Your chat message count: I currently have a total of 66,839 chat messages
What you have to offer: I will commit at least 4-5 days out of the week observing both English and Russian chat to reduce spam and misuse of the chat. I will kindly help and direct new users, old users as well. I will make the rules known to new users along with reminding existing users. (issuing warnings and mutes) I will keep the positive energy going through the days I am available. With all that said I feel as if I would make a good candidate for the posistion.

Thanks
ledust

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:44:29 AM

Primedice username: UnixPunk nee CyclePunk
How long have you been apart of PD community: 11 months
Your chat message count: >30000
What you have to offer: Technical knowledge, community contributions(HungerGames bot author, in-progress app), long term moderator/contributor of http://blizzhackers.cc and a desire to keep the chat experience clean and friendly for all.

I nominate unixpunk! Very intelligent member and would be a great help to the community. He is on quite often! and we need someone around to mute the chat abusers and teach the younggins!  Grin
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:56:34 AM

Primedice has two positions open for moderators in the chat. Becoming a moderator is not a paid job, however you will receive generous tips when your work is noticed.
You are talking about tips so I have a question: who are usually tipping moderators? Gamblers who play on PD or staff of PrimeDice?
Wouldn't it be better to have moderator who is paid directly by PD to avoid him being biased towards certain gamblers?
s2btc

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:51:38 PM

username:always125
joined date :22aug2015
joined with differ account iam there from 2014 on pd

Chat
iam there on pd 12-14hours daily help people tell them about rules and other help they want

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 05:59:25 PM

Look guys, I don't think this thread is that widely used for recruiting mods anymore...it was a bit back when I was mod, but not really anymore. The OP was last edited in September 2014, I wouldn't take what it says to be valid. You don't even need to apply to get mod - I didn't.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: