Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice Moderator Positions Open - Apply or Nominate!  (Read 21765 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:19:48 PM

Primedice username: amatsukami
How long have you been apart of PD community: i know a bit about PD 2 and more involve when PD 3 is launch
Your chat message count:276
What you have to offer: I will try to help PD to Enforce the Primedice chat rules , it will be my pleasure if i got that position  Smiley

Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:22:44 PM

O i see.
Primedice username of person you're nominating: Candy
Why (Optional): hes my buddy

Why (Optional): hes my buddy My actual account (I'm just a shill) FTFY

What makes you think that? just because im a new bitcointalk account?

Yes and

O i see.

Lol Candy ?!?! Cheesy . From all the people u find him. He was muted like 1236256266 times on pd. He is bad mouthing pd alot for no reason at all. Cheesy . He is like last person on pd that should be a mod. Smiley
danksheeet

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Fuck Randall

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:27:21 PM

O i see.

Yes and

O i see.

Lol Candy ?!?! Cheesy . From all the people u find him. He was muted like 1236256266 times on pd. He is bad mouthing pd alot for no reason at all. Cheesy . He is like last person on pd that should be a mod. Smiley

im not a shill i just thought hed be a good mod. and besides how can what micro said be one of the reasons you thought that if you said i was a shill before micro even posted?
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:31:05 PM

Do you have to be already active on PD 3 hours a day or are just willing to be? Why don't you employ one or two full time mods or something? At least then you will have at least someone there constantly.

Anony

Activity: 308

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:39:30 PM

Do you have to be already active on PD 3 hours a day or are just willing to be? Why don't you employ one or two full time mods or something? At least then you will have at least someone there constantly.

I was doing this for free, 16 hours a day.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Whitehouse

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

You should've probably found a better more profitible way to spend your time. Are you telling me you literally spent your entire waking day on the comp in PD chat cos I find that hard to believe.

MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:44:19 PM

Or maybe he was just a very determined long-conner if you the neg feedback he has recieved is indeed true  Cheesy.

Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:45:22 PM

Or maybe he was just a very determined long-conner if you the neg feedback he has recieved is indeed true  Cheesy.

or if you read the actual accusation, none of the "proof" even remotely signifies I am a scammer.

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:51:12 PM

O i see.

Yes and

O i see.

im not a shill i just thought hed be a good mod. and besides how can what micro said be one of the reasons you thought that if you said i was a shill before micro even posted?

My reason was a new account picking Candy of all people.

Micro just reinforced my thoughts about you being a shill.
Whitehouse

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:55:04 PM

or if you read the actual accusation, none of the "proof" even remotely signifies I am a scammer.

Well he did say if it was true. The evidence or the lack of it that has been presented is up to indivudals to make their own call whether you are a scammer or not.

Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:56:11 PM

You should've probably found a better more profitible way to spend your time. Are you telling me you literally spent your entire waking day on the comp in PD chat cos I find that hard to believe.

I did spend 16 hours a day sitting in chat and I didn't care that I wasn't being paid. I volunteered for the position, and its something that I loved doing.

cloudthink.io   

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:58:25 PM

Primedice username: Joca97
How long have you been apart of PD community:over 2 years!!!
Your chat message count:746
What you have to offer:i can offer help to new and old members 4-10 hours a day,keeping the chat
clean everyday,and making a pD comunity be as much as possible positive!!!
Whitehouse

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:05:50 PM

I did spend 16 hours a day sitting in chat and I didn't care that I wasn't being paid. I volunteered for the position, and its something that I loved doing.

Do you not go to school or have a job? I don't understand how anyone can spend that much time even online, nevermind one site where they're not getting paid to do so. You should probably look to actually earn some bitcoins from your time spent online as you're clearly missing out. Try get a paid job at some other bitcoin site or something.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:09:23 PM

Primedice username: Reynaldo
How long have you been apart of PD community: 0 days
Your chat message count: 0
What you have to offer:

I'm a mathematician from Dominican Republic, i really like hanging online, i would do this for free. I've been available on many online communities like d2jsp and i'm willing to invest some time for free. I could even do some statistics works on my free time.
Stars

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:12:42 PM

If people can offer things that very very few can which will benefit PD a lot, Is there a possibility it can be a paid job?

Of course side agreements can be made Smiley

I pm'd you Stunna, feel free to read it whenever you have time Smiley

sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:15:42 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 05:26:32 PM by sickhouse

Primedice username: Sickhouse
How long have you been apart of PD community: Uhm, I discovered it quickly after becomming a member here, a bit over a year.
Your chat message count: 2519
What you have to offer: I've been on forums over 15 years (I am 25!). So I am very very experienced with modding (been mod on several irc chats), helping people out and kicking/muting the people who can't behave.
I have never insulted anyone in the chat, am very active in the community - friendly, helping anyone with questions all the time.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:17:02 PM

Do you not go to school or have a job? I don't understand how anyone can spend that much time even online, nevermind one site where they're not getting paid to do so. You should probably look to actually earn some bitcoins from your time spent online as you're clearly missing out. Try get a paid job at some other bitcoin site or something.

I'm currently out of work due to a car accident I was in, before that I was unemployed technically but was still working for some pay. I'm not worried about being paid to moderate, I made this obvious when i came to Stunna about being a mod. I was just wanting to clean up chat, which I think I did a swell job at doing. Money isn't what drives me, although that seems to be a different story for you.

cloudthink.io   

Gss2013

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:25:30 PM

Primedice username: Janegang2013
How long have you been apart of PD community: Pd2 March 2014,Pd3
Your chat message count:284 I hardly chat and if i do its to light up the atmosphere
What you have to offer: I will follow all rules set by the higher ups and handle situations were people are fighting and mute anyone trying to scam or spam
I work overnights so most of the time i am at work i am on this site trying to win. I know that i am new still but i do know the rules and would ask for you to give me a shot thank you for your time
ClearLunatic

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:31:16 PM

Anony I don't want to be rude or anything but I really think you should stop posting so much about this whole thing. You have your scam accusation thread where you can discuss it, it should stay there. Recently every post I've seen from you is about this while it all could be posted in one thread. I just don't think this should be brought in this topic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Anony I don't want to be rude or anything but I really think you should stop posting so much about this whole thing. You have your scam accusation thread where you can discuss it, it should stay there. Recently every post I've seen from you is about this while it all could be posted in one thread. I just don't think this should be brought in this topic.

I didn't bring it up lol, I posted an application and others started on the accusation.

cloudthink.io   

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: