Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster  (Read 10948 times)
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:04:32 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:03:07 PM by rdnkjdi

Alright I'm going to (try) to be brief.

Cryptocurrencies are built on trust/distrust by association.

Prior to now - Jasinlee was listed as the #2 developer on XC per their website.  In recent allegations he was taken off the website.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they would politely ask him to step away.  However it looks more like he's still a pretty integral part of the project.  His website is now dedicated to XC (fibonacci.io) and he took down the ability for the ASIC purchasers to log in and see their shares (was supposed to be a hosted thing).  He now says nothing about ASICs - limited to XC/Cache promotion.

Jasinlee has scammed people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars on a preorder Scyrpt ASIC.  He has not responded to anything (dozens) of questions that his "answers" raised after an IRC chat that was supposed to clear up questions.  He has gone awol but continues to work on the XC project.

Scam accusation project -> https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21506.msg198342#msg198342
Summary thread (needs updated) -> https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21742.msg203897#msg203897
Summary of last communication w Jasinlee week ago summarized (I will be corrected if I get any of it wrong) -> https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21742.msg203897#msg203897

Alliance with XC confirmed today.

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.'

Furthermore, hes active in our 'project' chat.

Jasin's work and experience is beneficial to XC. So far his experience and coding in regards to XC have been extremely useful for the project.

https://fibonacci.io/ (fibonacci is where we originally ordered the miners.  Nothing is said about them now)
http://cryptophi.com/ (joint effort by jasinlee & XC & Cache)

I don't believe XC is "behind" the ASIC scam however.

1 - They continue to be happy to partner with Jasinlee to promote their coin on a website I used to be able to log into and look at my "ASIC" shares that are never coming.  Now it's dedicated to promoting XC/Cache.

2 - They continue to be happy to be associated with him as a developer which leads me to believe he is a very core part of the team.  (He was listed as #2 dev at one time)

3 - I'm not sure if they are aware.  But the technology associated with XC Jasinlee has several times mentioned porting over to Cachecoin.  Since XC is closed source I believe he plans on using it to "pump" cachecoin (anon messaging, anon transactions, sidechain technology it is unclear if it will be released to Cachecoin or XC first).

<<Edit>> The devs assure me that all the features that exist in XC that are going to Cachecoin will be redeveloped by Jasin.  #3 is a strong hunch supported by evidence but not provable.

This is a long long post to just say.  There is much more here than meets the eye to both Cachecoin, XCurrency, Jasinlee, a website I used to be able to log into my account with that now says nothing about ASICs. 

Take it for what it's worth.  Don't walk but RUN from XC and/or Cache.  They had a chance to disassociate themselves and they have chosen not to.

This is from Teka for XC on their stance of my accusations. 

If you could include this in the op even as a direct qoute I will be extremely happy:

- You can not guarantee that people will loose many because Jasin is involved
         - Our core community is aware of this situation and has expressed their opinon, none of them have dumped or a dumping because of Jasin.

- He's not in position of power.
         - He has no access to any of the funds like the premine
         - He can't dictate what the team does or who works for XC

- Jasin's involvement with cachecoin was public

- Blockchain 2.0 and POBOC ('Interchains') was public and we released that we will be working with Cache on this
           -Currently this in very very early stages

- Anon features were a part of Cache, we addressed the fact that the implementation was different. We never tried to hide the fact that Cache had Anon features. In fact we even discussed it with members. Although these features seem similar they have nothing to do with XC.

- This means that most people knew about nearly every detail of cache and the collab with XC

- You cannot prove that Jasin is stealing any code. As you said this your gut feeling.
        - None of the current tech published by XC was created by Jasin

Also if you a serious about this put a disclaimer that currently you have published no proof. You might have some, I have no idea if you do but currently you haven't put anything out.

Following are two summaries posted later in the thread that may explain the situation in more detail.

Whoa there!!!!

Can someone please link me to the "proof" that Jasin' been naughty? I find it hard to believe.

And I can tell you without a single shred of doubt that the Cachecoin dev is not in anyway linked with any shady shit.

Very naughty ; )

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702.0
No proof there, tho.
But some things do look.. u know.. weird ; )

Fib ASIC marketing was nice - aim at forum members, LTC defense blah-blah, 'trusted' distribution.
Most of concerns raised were flagged as 'trolling'/'FUD'/'shill attacks' and sometimes post deleted.
Also - 'we are not forcing you to buy our Fib ASIC' type answer was used frequently to answer some of the concerns ; )

Litecointalk forum moderators were made involved by making some of them 'trusted hosts'. And ofc it is very hard to separate your private interest from public forum moderation. This resulted in biased(imo) mods actions in Fib ASIC threads and other ASIC manufacturers threads. As in - in Fib thread mods were making warning and deleting(?) 'concerns' as fud/trolling and posting similar 'concerns' in other threads by themselves ; ) To confirm read all posts of mods in all AISC threads.. (yeah it's very annoying, but funny).

CACHE.. Jasin started accepting CacheCoin as a payment for Fib ASIC at a fixed price, higher than on the exchanges. Some members on bitcointalk and litecointalk had "ASIC coin" in their signatures. CacheCoin exchange rate went up. If I'm not mistaken litecontalk moderator Sy had huge ammount of Cache(mined?) so he bought a lot of Fib ASICs. After Fib stopped accepting Cache exchange rate plummeted down.
Some ppl claim that this was an intentional pump&dump of Cache and that the developer of Cache was involved. Cache dev(kalgecin) and jasin apparently were working together(?) on some Cache features and jasin occasinally made claims that he is very interested in Cache(and XC) and has some plans for it.
At the time, the proof from jasin that is was not pump&dump I've read was that he has not sold any Cache received for the ASICs. However to gain profit from this possible p&d you don't necessarily need to sell aquired Cache, you just need to make enough profit on Cache rate fluctuation you knew in advance and number of ASICs you can buy with Cache was intentionally limited. Also there were some allegations(with proof) that jasin wife sold some Cache prior the pump.

Also Fib ASICs were not sold as actual asics instead they were sold as hardware shares also Fib profit shares were sold.
Exchange was promised for those to be implemented. It was never completed cause.. jasin said dev run away. There is also no proof that it ever was developed. Also defense line - 'we make ASICs no websites' was used to 'calm down' ppl concerned that Fib site is buggy and exchange is not completed yet ; ) And ofc that ppl are trolling and are shills of the competitors and that they are not developers and don't understand how much effort it takes to make and test a web site ; )

What's funny is that long before Fib began sales there was a talk that practice of giving money to 'trusted' ppl should be stopped. mmitech(litecointalk) argued that there are enough cases when 'trusted' ppl collected vast ammounts of BTC and dissapeared after. At the time Jasin said that comparison is wrong, cause he have not collected any money yet ; ) Well.. now he has ; )

After 'fud' of corrupted litecointalk mods, admins and LiteCoin association spread, TheMage(litecointalk mod) organised a meeting with Jasin where some 'trusted' ppl representing investors were allowed to ask Jasin some questions. Some of the info was not made public, cause Jasin said it is a part of NDA between him and ASIC chip designers. However, total ammount of planned ASIC chips was made public - ppl counted their orders and realised that planned ammount is much(?) less.
Also coversation revealed the fact that Fib is still on ASIC prototyping/simulation stage. This is odd cause when KNC announced their scrypt ASIC, Fib raised  performance, claiming that they have been designing ASIC for years and that at first they revealed well below performance number not to spook competitors. Again concerns were either marked as trolling/fud and partially answered with 'we have genious salsa dev'.
Also Jasin claimed that ASIC design company(or fab?!) is not aware that they are designing ASIC to be used for litecoin mining and that it was deliberately made secret, because they hate everything about the cryptos and won't do the job if they knew.

*From OP's perspective the mods/admins of litecointalk were suckered in by Jasin. 

*TheMage asked me to clarify that he was not involved in the project (hosting or anything else) but was asked to step in and moderate the discussion as an unbiased party after things went south and that was the the limit of his involvement.

Just to follow up with some additional points regarding this:

Jasin/Wifey & Cache
Some research found some posts about Jasin blasting people for using sock puppet accounts at some point in time. Then a connection was made between his wife's nickname (email addresses, social media, etc.) pretty much directly tying Jasin & said account to the Cache stuff (i.e. stuff like "just bought from the CACHE dev, later on posting blocks of Cache for sale at the newly pumped/inflated prices. Based on everything I saw, there's about 0% chance that this person was not Jasin (maybe his wife, but I tend to think it was him). So much for being against sock puppet accounts.

General FIBs
Up until about late spring/early summer the ASIC project was touted as being so far ahead of any competition due to the fact that it was something like 1.5+ years in the making... the hash rate, power consumption, etc. Up until this point, Jasin was happy to quickly answer technical questions about the product.

At the same time, he was also touting his "high frequency exchange" being virtually complete minus some fixes for "regulatory stuff" in around April/May... no proof has ever been provided that such a product exists, much less that it's in BETA state.

This is around the same point he got involved with XC and his attention clearly went to playing coin pumper to that community, which was embraced and promoted by the "team". Talks of "fund evalutions, "watch the price, big whales are going to start buying" you'll be sorry if you sell now, etc. etc." started appearing.

At some point in early Summer, Jasin promised a major update the following week or something. Then he disappeared for like a month. Finally he comes back not with any update but unveils the great coin theft debacle with his developer. I have no idea what happened, my own theory is that the developer was in a situation where he probably was owed money by Jasin and couldn't get paid and maybe out of frustration just took what he was owed and bailed... I don't know, that makes sense to me because not all coins were stolen, which would seem to be what someone would do if they were simply a crook. Now, that doesn't condone what the dude did by running off with coins, but it seems to fit things better than just someone running away with all the coins. Now if it was a open & shut "theft" Jasin is still grossly negligent as the "CEO" of a company to not only allow someone he loosely knew with access to the coins, but also to have no idea that the theft even happened when it did.

This is when things really started to unravel where he started to finally come clean about the true state of the project... at first he tried to say it was still going on and just in a round of testing... I believe later it came to light that there wasn't even a previous design and the chip was still being designed (again I point back to the initial claims of the maturity and status of the project). This alone is probably enough to prove fraud in the sense that he provided customers and investors material information he knew to be incorrect at the time.

Finally, remember he was not only involved in product sales, but was also selling profit shares in his company. Ethically, you would think you'd want to be more honest and forthright to not only customers, but investors as well. To my knowledge, he's never proposed any type of plan for recourse for those investors beyond the refunds, which have stopped coming.

(Note: These is all pretty much paraphrasing things, as i'm recalling from memory here)

How does this tie to XC? Well, both times i've seen it leak over to the XC thread the team has vigorously defended him and embraced him as part of the team (officially a member up until sometime last night it looks like). I have no idea why, maybe they believe that he brings value with #cyrptophi, his promises of interactions with "funds", etc. I don't know.

But it reflects incredibly poorly on the community and the team to not have actually read through the case, realized there was enough PROOF (preponderance of evidence anyone?) that this has spiraled to something more than just a mismanaged project and could have definitely acted to help those hurt recover something earlier, even just through putting pressure on him publicly and privately. Unfortunately, alts have devolved to such a point where it's ok for stuff like this to happen I guess.

But we get instead filibustering and name-calling (remember, i'm BRUTALLY UNETHICAL) and continued support of Jasin.

Of course this hurts XC, the last time I tried posting on the thread I got hit with the same FUD nonsense, but surprisingly there were a number of PMs asking for more info... to which I just pointed them to the LTC forum thread to judge for themselves... Not everyone who invests or follows a coin is blindly faithful.

Claim that Jasinlee was never an XC developer

We need to change the title of this thread as Dan M from XC has unambiguously stated that Jasinlee was NEVER an XC developer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8706065#msg8706065

These are the facts in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC.

1 - Jasinlee was listed as a developer for months on official XC website.

2 - Jasinlee was taken OFF the XC website that listed him as an XC developer

3 - Jasinlee took the ASIC website and used it to promote XC (I let this go and figured it was a 1 sided relationship)

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?unsure about this.

7 - On the 5th Teka (XC Official) said Jasinlee was a team member.  On the 9th - the official statement says he has not been a team member since being taken off the website months ago.

*Sigh* Except that Tika and their official PR guy and what used to be posted on their website is in direct contradiction to this statement.

I will post this for the benefit on anyone in XC.  I came over to the XC chat thread and had a pretty extensive argument about Jasinlee and explained that he was scamming people / ignoring people who had paid him hundreds of thousands probably close to a month ago.

I was told I was a FUDDER, Jasinlee was fine, he was a great dev, etc etc.

Soon after XC came up in a thread on the normal bitcoin altcoin forum.  I brought up that Jasinlee was the #2 core dev (it looked like it - he was listed on the website right next to Dan in the developer section).  Dan popped in and said "Do you SEE HIM LISTED as a core dev?  No you don't."  Soon after that Jasinlee was taken off of the website.

Until now I've left it alone even though Jasinlee is pushing XC/Cachecoin very hard on his website which is a pretty huge insult to those of us who were scammed.  I'm fine with him pretending to be associated with a coin that isn't actively associating with him.  I sluffed this off as "not XC's fault that he's pushing them - he must just be a bagholder"

Recently in the chat thread some people have mentioned him and his work (including official XC people).  One guy even mentioned bringing him on full time.  I brought him up in the chat thread AGAIN.  People rallied around Jasinlee and told me to take my complaints somewhere else (including Teka) and that he was still very involved in the project.  There was no "We are looking into this.  If there are allegations we will see if it's true that a developer associated with us is scamming people and cut ties."  There was resounding defense and "go away fudder" so I created this thread to present my side of the story.

It is quite easy reading thru Synchillis and Teka's post that XC is still very involved with Jasinlee but want nothing to do with his baggage.  If anyone has any questions about this I can pull a dozen quotes out of my ass to support that statement. 

At the VERY VERY end of this when they feel they have not adequately defended Jasinlee's reputation enough to keep it from causing damage to their coin.  They switched their stories and say this.

No your missing the point, Jasin was never an XC delevoper

As far as I'm concerned Jasinlee was listed on the website as a dev.  Everybody defends him.  When they realize there is truth to allegations the LEAD developer of XC decides to lie about if he is a developer on the XC project.

I started this thread with a huge beef with Jasinlee thinking a coin would do some investigation into it.  I'm left with lies, halftruths, some punk ass word playing wanna be hipster and a blatant lie from the lead dev.  You're welcome to call this FUD but the response from the coin to this situation in and of itself is something you should probably take into consideration before investing.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:04:50 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:17:02 PM by rdnkjdi

Some other misc shady things he's done.

. He offered massive discount for Cachecoin on his ASICs.  He then dumped/sold cachecoin into the buying frenzy using his wife's sockpuppet account.

. He/XC talked up their "sidechain" idea on the XC website.  However Jasin is seen posting about it in the Cachecoin thread.

. Jasin can be seen promoting adding the features from the closed source XC project into Cachecoin (pump it a second time at expense of XC holders)

Responses to XC people (I can do that too)
There is a general accusation that I'm providing no proof of Jasin's scam.  I've provided plenty of proof but refuse to create a thread that would literally be 6 pages long no one would read.  People have spent hundreds of hours, lawyers are involved, etc over this deal.  Trust me there is PLENTY of proof - if you do not believe me follow the threads I've provided.  Look on the litecoin forums.

The XC developers largely turn a blind eye and pretty much are content with their alliance with fibonacci.io/jasin and I'm not welcome in their thread for spreading "FUD" which is the reason for bringing my case here.  I have been dealing with this situation for MONTHS and occasionally posted in the XC thread and was asked to take my conversation elsewhere.

- You have no evidence whatsoever that Jasin can (or wants to) steal XC's code.
My post was an overview.  Read his posts to Cachecoin about anonymous chat/anonymous transactions/innerchain stuff.

- You have given no evidence of any kind about dumping/selling Cachecoin
The proof which is conclusive is listed in the scammer accusations threads I posted.  It would make this post WAY too long.  If people want to dig - I provided the resources for them to dig inside of an overview.

- You have given no evidence at all of a sockpuppet account.
Again - it's contained in the threads I provided.

- Is it supposed to be a bad thing somehow that XC is mentioned on Fibonacci.io? What's wrong with that?

I paid for a website that is mostly promoting YOUR COIN.  I can't even log in anymore.  Yea ... something is wrong.

- Jasin is not an employee of XC.

He is a dev (was listed as #2 dev) and a marketing collaborator that you are more than willing to defend in your chat thread.  My guess is that he is a VERY integral part of your coin otherwise he would be a massive liability.  The darker side of my suspicions would be that all the upper devs are going to port the features from XC to Cache - or perhaps he funded your project with borrowed money from the ASIC pre-orders.  However those would be unsubstantiated (although still a lurking suspicion)

You guys brag about being a company.  And in crypto guilt/trust by association is the ONLY way to create sanity out of the wild wild west we have going on here.

You've even got your facts wrong about sidechains. Jasin's technology is *interchains*, which *supersedes* the concept of a sidechain.
Sidechains, innerchains, whatever.  You have your facts wrong - it isn't coming to XC - it's coming to Cachecoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg7959360#msg7959360

Please just delete it.
No.

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA PM

Yeah or feel free to ask here.  Or somewhere else where it is publicly documented.

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:36:14 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:21:07 PM by Teka

Reserved for further info.

What is that opening post supposed to amount to?

You have nothing resembling a case against a scammer here.

- Is it supposed to be a bad thing somehow that XC is mentioned on Fibonacci.io? What's wrong with that?

- You've even got your facts wrong about sidechains. Jasin's technology is *interchains*, which *supersedes* the concept of a sidechain.

This thread is pretty ridiculous.

Please just delete it.

ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH.

XC WEBSITE - http://www.xc-official.com/

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA PM/TWITTER OR IN OUR THREAD

XC IS FUNDED BY DAN (XC'S FOUNDER/ MAIN DEV)

Teka

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

Reserved for further info.

Jasin is a part of the team and his work as well as his experience has been useful towards XCs development. We have no control over the Fibonacci site and never asked him to put the XC brand on the site. Also it seems like that site is used to promote Jasin's projects rather than XC.

Jasin's current projects (at the expense of those of us who have funded his time/effort are)

#1 - XCurrency.
#2 - Cachecoin.

XCurrency is not Jasin, he's a team member and thats it.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

- You've even got your facts wrong about sidechains. Jasin's technology is *interchains*, which *supersedes* the concept of a sidechain.

Please just delete it.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:49:59 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:01:41 PM by rdnkjdi

My post was an overview.  Read his posts to Cachecoin about anonymous chat/anonymous transactions/innerchain stuff.

The proof which is conclusive is listed in the scammer accusations threads I posted.  It would make this post WAY too long.  If people want to dig - I provided the resources for them to dig inside of an overview.

Again - it's contained in the threads I provided.

I paid for a website that is mostly promoting YOUR COIN.  I can't even log in anymore.  Yea ... something is wrong.

He is a dev (was listed as #2 dev) and a marketing collaborator that you are more than willing to defend in your chat thread.  My guess is that he is a VERY integral part of your coin otherwise he would be a massive liability.  The darker side of my suspicions would be that all the upper devs are going to port the features from XC to Cache - or perhaps he funded your project with borrowed money from the ASIC pre-orders.  However those would be unsubstantiated (although still a lurking suspicion)

You guys brag about being a company.  And in crypto guilt/trust by association is the ONLY way to create sanity out of the wild wild west we have going on here.

You've even got your facts wrong about sidechains. Jasin's technology is *interchains*, which *supersedes* the concept of a sidechain.
Sidechains, innerchains, whatever.  You have your facts wrong - it isn't coming to XC - it's coming to Cachecoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg7959360#msg7959360

Please just delete it.
No.

Teka

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:52:21 PM

Please just delete it.

Maybe he's going to rewrite anonymization tech from scratch.

You got it, Jasins implementation for Anon are different. Also please change the title to XC Team Member at least.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 09:57:12 PM

Please just delete it.

First of all I have plenty of a case.  It would just make this thread MASSIVELY long.  If you read the threads I posted in detail about Jasin being a scammer it has the proof of his sockpuppet/wife's account.  You will see all the proof listed for everything.

I am the one who lost thousands of dollars at the expense of your developer.  So no, I'm not in the wrong and I am not going to delete this thread.  Perhaps refine it over time.  You guys are the ones saying your coin runs like a company.  So I'm simply warning possible investors.

I was under the impression sidechains were coming to XC.  But Jasin says they are coming to Cachecoin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.msg7959360#msg7959360

My (gut feel) is that all of Jasinlee's posts about private chats / transactions coming to cachecoin will be coming from the XC code base.  However I do admit those are my gut feelings.  Maybe he's going to rewrite anonymization tech from scratch.

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension. Go read the post by Jasin you just linked me to. Interchains, not sidechains.

If you have evidence to back up your case, for heaven's sake link it. Otherwise this all just looks like hot air.

Your gut feelings have no role to play when making serious allegations against a person. Think about what you're doing here.

Lastly, you'd better re-read the posts you link to here in case you've misread them (as per "sidechains") and they're actually not about Jasin's alleged scamming.

Or you could just give up and start addressing your problem in more productive ways.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:04:18 PM

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension. Go read the post by Jasin you just linked me to. Interchains, not sidechains.

If you have evidence to back up your case, for heaven's sake link it. Otherwise this all just looks like hot air.

Your gut feelings have no role to play when making serious allegations against a person. Think about what you're doing here.

Lastly, you'd better re-read the posts you link to here in case you've misread them (as per "sidechains") and they're actually not about Jasin's alleged scamming.

Or you could just give up and start addressing your problem in more productive ways.

While I can appreciate your attack on my intelligence I assure you we over at litecoin have addressed this in every possible way.  There have been no answers to any relevant questions for two weeks since an IRC that raised way more questions than it answered.  Jasin deletes anything of substance (and refuses to post) in his fibonacci.io thread on bitcointalk.  

Just out of curiosity - did he provide massive funding for XC?  Any funding? 

I find it really interesting that he's dumped us (not had the time to put together an ASIC page on fibonacci or make it to where we could log in again) but been able to afford massive collaboration with you guys.

I know Dan pays for part of the funding - does Jasinlee pay for part of the funding (possibly from ASIC funds) as well?

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

does Jasinlee pay for part of the funding (possibly from ASIC funds) as well?

No. And once again, speculation has no place in a compilation of serious allegations against a person.

Serious allegations must be provable, or else you're doing a horribly unethical thing. Just think about how awful a thing it is to be accused of what you're accusing. It's incredibly irresponsible to throw these accusations around lightly.

PROVE IT, or go away.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:20:12 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:35:09 PM by rdnkjdi

does Jasinlee pay for part of the funding (possibly from ASIC funds) as well?

No. And once again, speculation has no place in a compilation of serious allegations against a person.

Serious allegations must be provable, or else you're doing a horribly unethical thing. Just think about how awful a thing it is to be accused of what you're accusing. It's incredibly irresponsible to throw these accusations around lightly.

PROVE IT, or go away.

DID YOU F****** read ANY of the threads I linked to?  atomicchaos has a lawyer, has 30K wrapped up in fibonacci.io and has PROVEN that jasinlee was selling cachecoin thru his wife's account while pumping it with his "massive ASIC discount"

Furthermore did you read Jasin's posts?  Are innerchains coming to XC or Cachecoin or both at the same time?  My point was just that at one point it was listed as a future XC feature.  Now it's listed as a future Cache feature.

I'm not the one with reading comprehension skills and I'm so sick of you guys just ignoring anything that is proven to be true by saying "MORE PROOF - NO PROOF"

Run for these guys people.  Run and don't look back.  

A person who is guilty of massive fraud and PROVEN dishonesty milking investors for hundreds of thousands has no place building an "anon cryptocoin of the future."

Unless it's XCurrency apparently.  

That was a question.  Not an allegation and you seem like a (fairly) trustworthy person who doesn't blatantly lie so I will take your word for that as truth.

You got it, Jasins implementation for Anon are different. Also please change the title to XC Team Member at least.

So.  Let me get this straight.  There is one developer working on your anon coin.  That you keep partially closed sourced.  He is also working on a second anon coin that he is going to implement his own anon into.  Wouldn't this include what he learns from your coin that you keep closed sourced - even if it's not exactly the same code?

Is that fair to your investors (3.5 million dollar coin) vs cachecoin (10K coin)?

Jasin may well end up here full time.. Even if they nicked all our code it would still have no credibility.... Trust in Dan and the team they know what they are doing...
Is jasin working for you full time?  Does he draw a salary (fiat, or cryptocurrency)?
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:01:53 PM

Wonder why XC is going nowhere with this braintrust involved. There's more than reasonable evidence that Jasin is at least involved in Fraud (whether you want to say intentional or unintentional, is up to you), why on earth would they defend him and keep him around. Hilarious stuff XC team.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:03:34 PM

why on earth would they defend him and keep him around.

Why on earth would you attack him so persistently? You're not even a customer of his.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:06:00 PM

Why on earth would you attack him so persistently? You're not even a customer of his.

What the hell?  This is essentially XC's PR guy saying "Who gives a shit if he's a scammer - he didn't take YOUR money.  What's your problem"

"You have no reason to inform people that a developer is a massive fraudster if he didn't take YOUR MONEY"

Does nobody give a flying f%%% when people are ripped off thousands and just continue on their way?  The XC "team" obviously doesn't.  Not in practice - not in speech.  And this statement parades it around on massive display.

You do NOT want to be associated with these guys.

"If he didn't steal from you - you shouldn't give a sh** that other people are gonna get ripped off"

What a tool.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:09:07 PM

There's more than reasonable evidence that Jasin is at least involved in Fraud (whether you want to say intentional or unintentional, is up to you).

Nope, there isn't. There's just people like you who excel in interpreting information in ways that suit certain purposes.

Jasin has refunded a large number of people, and will resolve the ASIC issue one way or another. The decentralised exchange is going live soon too so people will have opportunity to sell shares.

The problem with all this is that you're on the outside with suspicions, hearsay, and scant evidence, and we're on the inside and can chat to Jasin regularly and also get a clear notion of his character and personality.

This is why we defend him even though he has no definite role in XC and even though we have no need to in order to defend XC's legitimacy. We know him better.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:10:18 PM

What the hell?  This is essentially XC's PR guy saying "Who gives a shit if he's a scammer - he didn't take YOUR money.  What's your problem"

"You have no reason to inform people that a developer is a massive fraudster if he didn't take YOUR MONEY"

Does nobody give a flying f%%% when people are ripped off thousands and just continue on their way?  The XC "team" obviously doesn't.  Not in practice - not in speech.  And this statement parades it around on massive display.

"If he didn't steal from you - you shouldn't give a sh** that other people are gonna get ripped off"

What a tool.

If I'm not mistaken, Jasin refunded you and then you claimed to have bought more shares - but didn't prove it.

You stopped replying to Jasin's PMs.

Why don't you simply reply with proof of the money you're owed and then get refunded?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:11:06 PM

What a tool.

If I'm not mistaken, Jasin refunded you and then you claimed to have bought more shares - but didn't prove it.

Why don't you simply reply with proof of the money you're owed and then get refunded?

Given this, why do you continue to spread FUD instead of just doing the responsible thing?

What are your intentions here?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:11:40 PM

Does nobody give a flying f%%% when people are ripped off thousands and just continue on their way?  The XC "team" obviously doesn't.  Not in practice - not in speech.  And this statement parades it around on massive display.

What a tool.

Once again - not true.  You read nothing.  You say what you want to be true to try and discredit me.  I wish I'd made this thread moderatable.  

What a joke.

Is Jasin on the payroll - I didn't see that question answered.

No he has not refunded me.

Even if he had - when he pays everyone back I will shut up. 

Unlike you apparently I have no use for scammers in crypto space.  I don't want them working with me, around me, on the coin I'm invested in or anything else.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:13:51 PM

What a tool.

Once again - not true.  You read nothing.  You say what you want to be true to try and discredit me.  I wish I'd made this thread moderatable.  

What a joke.

Is jasin on the payroll - I didn't see that question answered.

Well what's the truth then?

NO, for the third/fourth time.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:15:17 PM

Unlike you apparently I have no use for scammers in crypto space.  I don't want them working with me, around me, on the coin I'm invested in or anything else.

Perhaps you missed this post earlier:

The problem with all this is that you're on the outside with suspicions, hearsay, and scant evidence, and we're on the inside and can chat to Jasin regularly and also get a clear notion of his character and personality.

Therefore:

I DO mind working with scammers, and I have no reason whatsoever to suppose that Jasin is one.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: