Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:56:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster  (Read 10966 times)
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:15:24 PM

Well what's the truth then?

That Jasin owes me $5,000+.  That he owes others up to $30,000+.

Please quit replying to my thread.  You are reading nothing.  That (regardless of what you say) I would have posted this if he owed me nothing.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:16:27 PM

Keep a written note of how many times I have to repeat myself, and then ask yourself: why is it that you're not noticing the facts that are in front of your eyes? Are your intentions/emotions getting in the way?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

The problem with all this is that you're on the outside with suspicions, hearsay, and scant evidence, and we're on the inside and can chat to Jasin regularly and also get a clear notion of his character and personality.

Therefore:

I DO mind working with scammers, and I have no reason whatsoever to suppose that Jasin is one.

*Deep breath*

No you don't.  The threads I have linked to provide EXTREMELY heavy evidence he's a scammer - there is no "scant evidence" there.  If you work with him every day - why can he fail to answer any legit questions for two weeks to the people he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in obligations to?

How can he promise to re-enable the website and then fail to do so?  For two weeks while he works on your project when we've paid him HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS?  If he's such a swell guy?

Keep a written note of how many times I have to repeat myself, and then ask yourself: why is it that you're not noticing the facts that are in front of your eyes? Are your intentions/emotions getting in the way?

When you basically tell people they should STFU about scammers if they individually have not been scammed then yea - I get a little angry.  

Also - you told me that Jasin didn't provide any funds for the XC project.  The second question was "Does the XC project pay Jasinlee"
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

Please quit replying to my thread.  You are reading nothing.  That (regardless of what you say) I would have posted this if he owed me nothing.

Prove that he owes you $5000.

Do it here.

Otherwise your allegations are unfounded.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:20:44 PM

Do it here.

It will require me to pull old crypsty orders, the cachecoin order I sent to him, his wife's sockpuppet account buying cache.  Which I can and will absolutely do as soon as I have access to my 2FA computer.  

You have seriously read none of those threads have you?  

For you maybe.  My audience are those who may (unwittingly) put their money in a project that has a scammer for a dev.  And PR guys who say "STFU about scammers if they didn't scam you"

Nothing I can say will convince you - ever.  You're their PR guy right?  Your JOB is to make XC look good when it looks HORRIBLE.

Of course my allegations are unfounded if I can't provide (whatever synchillis says that he thinks I don't have)

I provided the other things you ask for - so you start asking for this.  You want a list - of everybody who's asked for a refund an not gotten one?  Go read the threads I linked in the OP.  Your proof is there.

Do your research people.  These XC guys stink ... more and more.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:23:51 PM

Do it here.

It will require me to pull old crypsty orders, the cachecoin order I sent to him, his wife's sockpuppet account buying cache.  Which I can and will absolutely do as soon as I have access to my 2FA computer.  

I've re-read those threads this evening, and read them (and several more) multiple times when this ASIC thing blew up.

What you've linked to by no means constitutes proof. Do you seriously think it does??

And yes, pull every single order and account for it all. Otherwise this is just more unethical FUD.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:25:57 PM

And yes, pull every single order and account for it all. Otherwise this is just more unethical FUD.

1 - Jasin promised ASICs that there is STILL no evidence exist.  And he refuses to provide it.

2 - HE promised them 2 months ago.

3 - He refuses to post in the litecoin thread

4 - It's proven that his wife was selling Cache while he was pumping it

5 - It's proven dozens of people are waiting for hundreds of thousands in refunds.

Like I said - of COURSE I cannot convince you - you're the PR guy.  Your job is to keep XC from looking bad / discredit me.

I really have no more use for you.  Anyone else who wants to ask questions I will respond to.
csun

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:27:04 PM

Jasin has taken many people's money and has failed to deliver any sort of product.

Jasin has made excuse after excuse on why a product has not been delivered. These excuses were always obscure and meaningless. There were even a few that was just plain unbelievable.

Example of such an excuse: not providing the name of the foundry for people to verify because the company does not like crypto-currency mining and he would be taken out of the queue if the foundry found out. This does not make sense on so many levels. Why would a foundry care about the use of an ASIC as long as they're not violating export regulations? Even if the foundry did, why would one take such an unnecessary risk? There are contract terms that can protect you from a foundry deciding to pull you out of queue on the fly; are there not these sort of terms in the initial contract agreement? If not, then why?

Now in the past couple weeks, another promised deadline was missed and not one single word from Jasin. He, at this point, has all but disappeared with people's money.

These are much more than allegations. The poster of this thread has linked a forum post that spans 600+ pages, of which at least the past 100+ pages are filled with people who have had their money taken from them. There are even a number of lawsuits being filed.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:27:08 PM

Do it here.

I've re-read those threads this evening, and read them (and several more) multiple times when this ASIC thing blew up.

What you've linked to by no means constitutes proof. Do you seriously think it does??

Let me spell out how I'd imagine proof to work:

Make allegations one by one.

Substantiate each allegation with specific quotations from specific posts (not entire threads), carefully reconstructing conversations where necessary and in such a way as to eliminate doubt that the allegation is untrue.

For an allegation to be free of doubt, there must be no speculation, no hearsay, no facts not stated, linked, and verified wherever necessary. The case must be plain.

What you have here could not be farther from this standard.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

1 - Jasin promised ASICs that there is STILL no evidence exist.

5 - It's proven dozens of people are waiting for hundreds of thousands in refunds.

Is that supposed to be proof?

Come on.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:31:04 PM

Jasin has taken many people's money and has failed to deliver any sort of product.

Jasin has made excuse after excuse on why a product has not been delivered. These excuses were always obscure and meaningless. There were even a few that was just plain unbelievable.

Example of such an excuse: not providing the name of the foundry for people to verify because the company does not like crypto-currency mining and he would be taken out of the queue if the foundry found out. This does not make sense on so many levels. Why would a foundry care about the use of an ASIC as long as they're not violating export regulations? Even if the foundry did, why would one take such an unnecessary risk? There are contract terms that can protect you from a foundry deciding to pull you out of queue on the fly; are there not these sort of terms in the initial contract agreement? If not, then why?

Now in the past couple weeks, another promised deadline was missed and not one single word from Jasin. He, at this point, has all but disappeared with people's money.

These are much more than allegations. The poster of this thread has linked a forum post that spans 600+ pages, of which at least the past 100+ pages are filled with people who have had their money taken from them. There are even a number of lawsuits being filed.

Please:
- make one allegation at a time.

- link to a specific post (or limited number of posts) that plainly establish the truth of the allegation.

- Avoid including random facts that are neither here nor there, and can be used to either defend or attack Jasin, depending on how you use them.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:33:07 PM

1 - Jasin promised ASICs that there is STILL no evidence exist.

Is that supposed to be proof?

Come on.

Dude.  The proof that he promised it?  You want me to go dig thru and quote him each time from the litecoin thread?  It's plain as day.

Each one of those points is backed up in the OP's thread.  If anyone with more than 20 posts besides synchillis asks for proof from those points I will do the work to dig up Jasin's posts and the counter posts and blah blah blah on here.

Line.  By line.  By line.

As someone in charge of defending XC who doesn't give a shit about scammers and thinks it's "unethical FUD" to call them out if they didn't scam you individually.  I have no desire to do any of synchillis legwork for him.

I posted plenty of proof in the threads of the OP.  It will turn into a massive, and I mean MASSIVE thread that will mostly be duplicated.

Anybody else interested enough to make me do the work who thinks I have not provided enough evidence (please have more than 20 posts so I know you aren't a sockpuppet) I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to do the legwork.

Please:
- make one allegation at a time.

- link to a specific post (or limited number of posts) that plainly establish the truth of the allegation.

- Avoid including random facts that are neither here nor there, and can be used to either defend or attack Jasin, depending on how you use them.

Send someone else.  You are not judge, jury and trial here.  You've a vested interest in defending Jasinlee and XC and have stated yourself that people are spreading unreasonable FUD if they don't have a personal stake in a scam.

Shut up.  Go away.  Send someone else and I'll do the painstaking legwork of spoonfeeding direct quotes from those threads.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:34:49 PM

Do it here.

.  These XC guys stink ... more and more.

You have shown no evidence, you have now resorted to attacking other members of the team which is completely unacceptable.

I've been here longer then you.

I have a higher trust rating then you within the general crypto community.

I was doing trades here way before XC.

Dan was an active member of this Forum before xc as well.

Syncheist was an active member within the threads before he joined XC.

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:37:19 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:09:01 AM by rdnkjdi

You have no evidence, you have now resorted to attacking other members which is completely unacceptable.

I have PLENTY - every one of my BULLETED accusations can be backed up.

I agree - you do have more trust / longer rating than I do.  So did jasinlee (probably still does on the bitcoin forum.  He's been around a long time/doing trades.)  

When you say "Why do you care - he didn't take YOUR money this is pointless" then yeah.  

I care about scams when I don't lose money.  If it's related to your project - you should care too.

Teka

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:37:55 PM

You have no evidence, you have now resorted to attacking other members which is completely unacceptable.

I have PLENTY - every one of my BULLETED accusations can be backed up.

I agree - you do have more trust / longer rating than I do.  So did jasinlee (probably still does on the bitcoin forum.  He's been around a long time.)

When you say "Why do you care - he didn't take YOUR money this is pointless" then yeah.  I tend to think you are rather slimey.  

I care about scams when I don't lose money.  If it's related to your project - you should care too.

Please tell me when I said that?

My main response was that it's not my Job to defend Jasin. I'm here to defend XC hence why I have only just replied because you attacked other members.
csun

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:38:48 PM

Do it here.

You ask for proof then stick your fingers in your ear when pointed to the various threads. I suppose you take all of it as hearsay... hundreds of pages of posts by people with sock puppet accounts out to get Jasin?

Or are you so dense to think that these people don't have receipts of their orders and probably don't care to make sensitive information public?

This is much more than just a project blowing up. This is someone taking money for a project and failing to even produce any tangible proof that the money received was indeed going towards work of the project.

In addition to that... giving special treatment for Cachecoin on your product orders while partnered as a heavy investor/contributor to Cachecoin itself is a blatant conflict of interest. There's a reason this sort of thing is illegal for businesses in countries with regulated economies.

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:38:57 PM

Quote from: organizer on Today at 11:01:53 PM
why on earth would they defend him and keep him around.

Why on earth would you attack him so persistently? You're not even a customer of his.

Or are you so dense to think that these people don't have receipts of their orders and probably don't care to make sensitive information public?

Interesting you mention that.  There were no email orders (according to the dozens of sockpuppets attacking jasin at litecointalk).  And we used to be able to log into fibonacci.io and look at our orders/shares.  Now we can't because it's dedicated to XCurrency.  So unless the sockpuppets took screenshots - probably no proof.  Right?
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:39:47 PM

Is the XC braintrust implying that Jasin did not take orders on fictional asics and make statements about these asics (such as delivery, project status & performance claims), did not collect LTC, BTC and CACHE for these orders?
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:41:11 PM

Dude.  The proof that he promised it?

No. Because not delivering is not proof that he's a scammer.

Each one of those points is backed up in the OP's thread.  If anyone with more than 20 posts besides synchillis asks for proof from those points I will do the work to dig up Jasin's posts and the counter posts and blah blah blah on here.

Who's synchillis?

doesn't give a shit about scammers

No, I explicitly stated that I would not work with scammers.

I posted plenty of proof in the threads of the OP.

You did absolutely nothing of the sort.

You just posted a pile of crap. MAKE A CASE.

It will turn into a massive, and I mean MASSIVE thread that will mostly be duplicated.

This will only happen if your case is not tightly executed.

You... have stated yourself that people are spreading unreasonable FUD if they don't have a personal stake in a scam.

Huh? I doubt very much that you'll find even the remotest support in my post history for this claim. ;-)

Shut up.  Go away.  Send someone else and I'll do the painstaking legwork of spoonfeeding direct quotes from those threads.

No. I don't think I will go away (unless you apologise and delete this thread, of course).

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Teka

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:43:40 PM

Is the XC braintrust implying that Jasin did not take orders on fictional asics and make statements about these asics (such as delivery, project status & performance claims), did not collect LTC, BTC and CACHE for these orders?

There's no proof.  We didn't get emails.  We used to be able to login and see our orders.  Now all we see are advertisements for their coin.

You make it sound like the page has a giant xc logo on it. It mentions and old project called cryptophi that was once part of the collab between XC and Cache. It's even at the bottom of the page for crying out loud.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: