Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248468 times)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:12:01 AM

Remember also that part of the problem with paying for goods with any coin is that the merchant always goes back into BitCoin then to Fiat. This causes the selling. Liquidity can be a problem every coin faces. Excl is created out of thin air (minus hashing power costs) to pay for any merchants product. Every purchase is weighed against the cost of BitCoin at the time. So you have a real time cost in BitCoin to value at USD. So $20 right now would be $282 per BitCoin around .07095 of BitCoin to equal $20. So divide .07095 by .000013 per Coin and that requires 5458 Excel for $20. In order for the Merchants to accept Excl they can not lose money and dump that 5458 back onto the market, making very large volume sells! So they sell to BitCoin right away. There is no incentive for the Merchants to hold Excl since they can't pay their rent with it. Then the exchanges take a portion too.

So part of creating a better scenario would be to figure out how to create worth for the Merchants to hold Excl.
Then also how to create a better structure making Excl worth more but not have profiteers constantly making money from the buying and selling of the coin creating instability. PoW dumping also can cause this.

I think considering a fork is the first step since the coin will always be subjected to the fluctuations of new coin dumps now. It won't be able to jump up to a better position and if it did everyone would just mine it and dump it for profit.

Getting out of the normal mode of operation may be required. Using Exchanges only allows this type of behavior. I don't know what is right to replace it with but you can see it repeating over and over and just degrading BitCoin prices. Most of the money that goes out never comes back in.

I had wrote some ideas about how to make a coin back by the merchants goods and I never went forward with it but most of these ideas are somewhat centralizing to the coin. So most ideas are not ideal since it would require an authority. But right now the exchanges are the authority and have no interest in the benefit of the coin.

I will try to think up some more creative ways to enhance the coin and post them later...

Best wishes going forward to Excl and Kingscrown!

nice words!
imo we should just buy more and hold - i do this. when the "ebay" with banx.io opens - this is going to be a rocket

yolo
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:59:31 AM

Nice dumps again. Back to 1k. Again and again. This coin is just bouncing between 1k and 2k for such a long time now. We need some serious action. Still hoping to see 5k soon. Still holding my coins.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:29:36 AM

i deleted my message because it is obvious thing and dont want to be troll, but i will say that i personally dont like the way you try to bring attention, i bought  and sold and i am out for now, i might buy in if it goes under 800
i wish you luck

i doubt EXCL will ever see 800 again and dev asking community if they want code change is imo a decent thing.

And we've just hit 800 Smiley
Xuorc

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:33:26 AM

i deleted my message because it is obvious thing and dont want to be troll, but i will say that i personally dont like the way you try to bring attention, i bought  and sold and i am out for now, i might buy in if it goes under 800
i wish you luck

i doubt EXCL will ever see 800 again and dev asking community if they want code change is imo a decent thing.

lol - it will be back up in due course, things going on in the background  Grin

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:45:09 AM

i wish you luck

I have no doubt about that. I sincerely think that EXCL is one of those rare coins which is going to florish soon. I am just holding and watching the show but I'd like to see more action, like breaking 5k for once and staying at the 5k-10k range would be nice.
Xuorc

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:49:05 AM

i wish you luck

I have no doubt about that. I sincerely think that EXCL is one of those rare coins which is going to florish soon. I am just holding and watching the show but I'd like to see more action, like breaking 5k for once and staying at the 5k-10k range would be nice.

Yea I agree, I have no doubt there are many good times to come with this coin.  It has always felt different to others.  Got in at the start, never sold a coin and looking forward to the future.  Wink

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:01:55 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 12:44:48 PM by CryptoNick

Ok so we need to implement a new stringency on coin.

Here is the plan, lets brainstorm this for Excl and Kingscrown.

Excl could implement special Exchange addresses for the coin. Maybe selling to BitCoin burns a portion of Excl back into PoS as it enters the exchange in a network Fee.
Inside each wallet we need a function, the Coin Age will not only be determined for PoS but also from an Exchange wallet. This will extrapolate more PoS for coin that stays away from Exchanges. Merchants will be burning coin yes, but they are the reason we use Excl to buy things with. We are safeguarding the money supply from a constant recycling of money at exchanges and simultaneously there will be less coin in circulation if people just keep selling for profit. Eventually making people who hold Excl more money in the long run and if Merchants decide to hold because of this then they complete the stability. These same people who hold now have the advantage in PoS. Freshly minted coin sent to an exchange will not burn Excl since selling needs to occur for people to buy in.

However this type of scenario works out best after we try to Game it and Test the theories then that is the direction needed.

Merchants holding a portion of their Excl make a better profit long run for themselves, it is like playing a stock while making their living. If you create worth by holding and not selling and you can trade for things you need then it may grow exponentially. At that point people will begin to value it more and hold even further.

Things to think about is a new way of dealing with PoS coin at this point. If that PoS coin can not be used until it is bought at the exchange then that is another base to build from. Maybe the buying of the Excl from BitCoin releases the Excl inside the PoS wallet into the exchange. So if no one is buying at a price the Merchants (or anyone for that matter) agree with, the PoS coin stays locked but synced in line of age. Since Excl will not be sold for less than a merchant needs to get out from in order to stay in business and be profitable! So you enable a line behind the merchants sort of. It would be like delineating freshly minted money so that it will not compete with Merchant liquidity. Something to that effect. The standards have to be setup since it is obvious Merchants need Liquidity, so allowing for that, also helps their stability and makes them not have to compete as much for that liquidity. People who buy in would be sold the new coin people who sell out burn a large portion coming into the exchange? This is drastic but it would show an equilibrium and boost the price of the coin close to BitCoin. People could then keep perpetual Excl in the exchange I think as long as it doesn't leave again it is not hit with a fee.

There needs to be a magic ratio here. So that merchants/profiteers/daytraders/whales sell Excl to BitCoin. As soon as the funds hit the exchange wallet they are marked for Burning and the new coin is what is sold to the buyers, there will be less new coin always.

I may have convoluted some of the aspects but again make the ideas work. Having that function in the wallet would be automatic, then any fees going into exchanges even if there is none coming out of exchanges, gets burned into new PoS. Every aspect has to compliment each other.

If we can make this theory work, suddenly you have just stabilized your economy and Merchants may be glad to hold and even buy Excl since they see the stability of it as an investment. The more people talk about it the more it would spread and the buys to get in would overwhelm the sells since most hold and only Liquidity or marginal profit takers leave.

Lets just keep brainstorming the hell out of this...
Xuorc

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:38:44 PM

Excl could implement special Exchange addresses for the coin. Maybe selling to BitCoin burns a portion of Excl back into PoS as it enters the exchange in a network Fee.
Inside each wallet we need a function, the Coin Age will not only be determined for PoS but also from an Exchange wallet. This will extrapolate more PoS for coin that stays away from Exchanges. Merchants will be burning coin yes, but they are the reason we use Excl to buy things with. We are safeguarding the money supply from a constant recycling of money at exchanges and simultaneously there will be less coin in circulation if people just keep selling for profit. Eventually making people who hold Excl more money in the long run and if Merchants decide to hold because of this then they complete the stability. These same people who hold now have the advantage in PoS. Freshly minted coin sent to an exchange will not burn Excl since selling needs to occur for people to buy in.

However this type of scenario works out best after we try to Game it and Test the theories then that is the direction needed.

Merchants holding a portion of their Excl make a better profit long run for themselves, it is like playing a stock while making their living. If you create worth by holding and not selling and you can trade for things you need then it may grow exponentially. At that point people will begin to value it more and hold even further.

Things to think about is a new way of dealing with PoS coin at this point. If that PoS coin can not be used until it is bought at the exchange then that is another base to build from. Maybe the buying of the Excl from BitCoin releases the Excl inside the PoS wallet into the exchange. So if no one is buying at a price the Merchants (or anyone for that matter) agree with, the PoS coin stays locked but synced in line of age. Since Excl will not be sold for less than a merchant needs to get out from in order to stay in business and be profitable! So you enable a line behind the merchants sort of. It would be like delineating freshly minted money so that it will not compete with Merchant liquidity. Something to that effect. The standards have to be setup since it is obvious Merchants need Liquidity, so allowing for that, also helps their stability and makes them not have to compete as much for that liquidity. People who buy in would be sold the new coin people who sell out burn a large portion coming into the exchange? This is drastic but it would show an equilibrium and boost the price of the coin close to BitCoin. People could then keep perpetual Excl in the exchange I think as long as it doesn't leave again it is not hit with a fee.

There needs to be a magic ratio here. So that merchants/profiteers/daytraders/whales sell Excl to BitCoin. As soon as the funds hit the exchange wallet they are marked for Burning and the new coin is what is sold to the buyers, there will be less new coin always.

I may have convoluted some of the aspects but again make the ideas work. Having that function in the wallet would be automatic, then any fees going into exchanges even if there is none coming out of exchanges, gets burned into new PoS. Every aspect has to compliment each other.

If we can make this theory work, suddenly you have just stabilized your economy and Merchants may be glad to hold and even buy Excl since they see the stability of it as an investment. The more people talk about it the more it would spread and the buys to get in would overwhelm the sells since most hold and only Liquidity or marginal profit takers leave.

I love the fact you are thinking outside the box here.  Going to need to find a bit of time to really read what you have written (needs some brain power to process).  However I wanted to post a quick reply to thank you for this kind of forward thinking ...

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:51:17 PM

I've seen a couple of posts from one of your members/sock puppets called forzendiablo. He indiscriminately tells people on other forums that their coins are scams, or dead, or both - when just the opposite is the case. He has even said it about Bitcoin.

Any more of this type of spamming and I'll report the people involved to the Moderator.
If you have any problems with a BCT user, please do report that to a moderator but why on earth are you complaining/threatening in this thread?
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:11:43 PM

i deleted my message because it is obvious thing and dont want to be troll, but i will say that i personally dont like the way you try to bring attention, i bought  and sold and i am out for now, i might buy in if it goes under 800
i wish you luck

Interesting. This coin has plummeted from 1662 on Cryptsy in the space of a couple of days.

That probably explains why at least one person in your community is resorting to the desperate spamming/trolling tactics I have mentioned before. My thoughts are with any genuine members who have 'invested' in your coin. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

@Epimetheus
I'm posting here to address the person who presumed to invade forums that I belong to with false information, trying to drag other coins down - invading them with banners touting your coin.

Incidentally, Zeitcoin, one of the coins smeared by your forzendiablo, is one of the few coins that has stood the test of time and has significantly increased in value over the last six months - 10 fold actually. Not many coins can claim that. Check it out. The Zeitcoin community is responsible and quite active too.
It is ironic that you are here accusing people of trolling and spamming while at the same time advertising your own coin in our forum? lol
Dave-ja-vu

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:13:23 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 04:41:39 PM by Dave-ja-vu

@VeritasSapere
Just setting the record straight and backing it up with fact. Zeitcoin was just one of the coins unjustly smeared by a senior/hero member of your community. His smears were not substantiated by any fact. Do you condone his behaviour?
VeritasSapere

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:36:20 PM

@VeritasSapere
Just setting the record straight. And Zeitcoin was just one of the coins smeared by a member of your community.
I do not know forzendiablo myself, but everyone should be respectful and civil of course. How ever as a community as a whole we are made up of free individuals, and as far as i know we are not carrying out any type off organized trolling campaign like some other coins would. Furthermore your previous post is clearly an advertisement for your own coin and i do consider that a bit disrespectful. I wish Zeitcoin the best and I hope we will all prosper together and create a better world through cryptocurrency, today and into the distant future. Smiley
Dave-ja-vu

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

Thanks for the reassurance that there is at least one member in your community who is a reasonable person. Best wishes and good luck with your aspirations.
VeritasSapere

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:13:04 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 05:25:10 PM by VeritasSapere

Thanks for the reassurance that there is at least one member in your community who is a reasonable person. Best wishes and good luck with your aspirations.
There are many reasonable people in this community, just setting the record straight there. Smiley
And thank you, I wish you the best to man. Peace
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 04:56:17 AM

price comes and goes - especially when BTC rides up.
if u believe in this project just chill out Smiley

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:03:30 AM

I love the fact you are thinking outside the box here.  Going to need to find a bit of time to really read what you have written (needs some brain power to process).  However I wanted to post a quick reply to thank you for this kind of forward thinking ...

Great! Thanks, I hope it makes sense as I wrote it on the fly. I was trying to mimic my idea earlier in the thread in order to sustain Merchants by backing their Stock with real money. But this may work better in the long run since we don't know who real merchants are and anyone selling just to profit is detrimental to any coin. People want coin values to go up so they can sell out creating no worth, most idealistic people just don't want to deal with banks and credit card fees and the entanglements of banking in general. They desire a sturdy currency though. BitCoin isn't even stable since the same fluctuations are always there. If the coin PEG's to the dollar though it could work, but people won't buy something that was made out of thin air when they can't use it to fill up their gas tank...

Creating a way that the coin constantly raises value while making it detrimental to get out is the best way I can think of stabilizing Excl. The only other way would take complete trust by the exchanges and the Dev. Accept BitCoin as a backing, IPO the coin, then take that money from the IPO and put it on a buy wall. It could value at BitCoin value exactly, and only as much as was sold. It just has to stay as a Buy Wall eternally or until sold out. If everyone sells out of the Coin the buy wall disappears. Then the coin is set by demand but people would actually know how much coin is available, then people who want to get in must buy from the Sell wall at whatever price the IPO buyers desire creating a margin of worth, meanwhile they know they can always get their money out by selling to the Buy Wall. This enables the Merchants to have liquidity and know that the coin is backed by real money. It would also PEG to BitCoin since the IPO is in BitCoin. But this is all based on Trust of the Dev or those in charge! This is why it always fails! Smiley But maybe not this time?
exclusivecoin

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:02:47 PM

this week we will be filling up http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw with new goods to sell for BTC/EXCL

everything limited so if you want to be first to know - subscribe to http://exclusivecoin.pw mailing list!

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

this week we will be filling up http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw with new goods to sell for BTC/EXCL

everything limited so if you want to be first to know - subscribe to http://exclusivecoin.pw mailing list!

good move , team , subscribed to be at the first line Smiley
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:47:57 PM

Grea to see market coming back up

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:12:40 AM

I love the fact you are thinking outside the box here.  Going to need to find a bit of time to really read what you have written (needs some brain power to process).  However I wanted to post a quick reply to thank you for this kind of forward thinking ...

Great! Thanks, I hope it makes sense as I wrote it on the fly. I was trying to mimic my idea earlier in the thread in order to sustain Merchants by backing their Stock with real money. But this may work better in the long run since we don't know who real merchants are and anyone selling just to profit is detrimental to any coin. People want coin values to go up so they can sell out creating no worth, most idealistic people just don't want to deal with banks and credit card fees and the entanglements of banking in general. They desire a sturdy currency though. BitCoin isn't even stable since the same fluctuations are always there. If the coin PEG's to the dollar though it could work, but people won't buy something that was made out of thin air when they can't use it to fill up their gas tank...

Creating a way that the coin constantly raises value while making it detrimental to get out is the best way I can think of stabilizing Excl. The only other way would take complete trust by the exchanges and the Dev. Accept BitCoin as a backing, IPO the coin, then take that money from the IPO and put it on a buy wall. It could value at BitCoin value exactly, and only as much as was sold. It just has to stay as a Buy Wall eternally or until sold out. If everyone sells out of the Coin the buy wall disappears. Then the coin is set by demand but people would actually know how much coin is available, then people who want to get in must buy from the Sell wall at whatever price the IPO buyers desire creating a margin of worth, meanwhile they know they can always get their money out by selling to the Buy Wall. This enables the Merchants to have liquidity and know that the coin is backed by real money. It would also PEG to BitCoin since the IPO is in BitCoin. But this is all based on Trust of the Dev or those in charge! This is why it always fails! Smiley But maybe not this time?

This is easier achieved with Proof of Stake only and Fees going to Stakers. POW miners will always dump and so always hurts the price, however you can also treat POS similar to POW and all POS Blocks are a fixed rate, that would give you a set amount of inflation per day that Stakers compete over and if you are not Staking then Stakers gain more reward and if the Fee is high enough, all trade also adds a small portion to Stake reward and all you would have to do is measure at which point the Fee would begin to make it too expensive along with the Stake reward, then if people dump they lose Coins and take Coins away from Staking, holders win.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: