Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New pool coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News!  (Read 248472 times)
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:45:53 PM

unsold coins will get to public adress which looks like:
ExclusiveCoinRocks1425325325345

and it will be public. Also at this cheap price and looking at current market trend i honestly doubt any coins will stay unsold.

Maidak is an escrow not team member, what u ask him is too big job. if u are worried to invest because u think me/we will take nonsold coins then i think its better for u to skip EXCL.
u need to trust devs a bit if u want to use their coin and be a part of community

Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:11:14 PM

and it will be public. Also at this cheap price and looking at current market trend i honestly doubt any coins will stay unsold.

Maidak is an escrow not team member, what u ask him is too big job. if u are worried to invest because u think me/we will take nonsold coins then i think its better for u to skip EXCL.
u need to trust devs a bit if u want to use their coin and be a part of community

I trust u if u write info, anyway i send pm to Maidak for buy coin..
But, plz, relax... i'm not enemy  Grin
A good comunity is a mature comunity, not fanboy or same...

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:33:20 PM

im in !! pm sent, waiting dev's confirmation
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:53:19 PM

got it, you are added Smiley

and small instagram promotion - http://instagram.com/p/tHLfiLQqlR/

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:05:20 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 08:39:18 PM by sciakysystem

got it, you are added Smiley

and small instagram promotion - http://instagram.com/p/tHLfiLQqlR/

dev what do u think about how is going ICO? are you satisfied until now for EXCLs sold?

EDIT: Another thing: win wallet will be release (and use, i mean no password) first, during or after launch? thanks
grabciu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

~13 btc invested so far..
still considering going in.. not really sure about the 'exclusive concent' , please convince me  Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 08:59:53 PM

>>Click on the image above to PLAY!<<

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

i hope this is a very honest project.. good video, music link??
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 09:22:42 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:44:16 PM by roslinpl

Well, there are many coins around.
But here at least you have 1 thing which is sure. Kingscrown have got a lot to lose if he fail Smiley

He have well known Crypto Blog, and even Administrator of www.satoshi.pl (wery well known Polish Bitcoin Blog (known for perhaps every Polish Bitcoiner) )mentioned that Kingscrown's blog is one of his favorite source of crypto informations.

Anyway, also his Twitter, FB  which he was supporting for him and for us - the community.

He's got a lot of experience with crypto currencies and I guess his coin idea is a fruit of labor which he wanted to share with the community.

If we look at new coins around ... well. I don't invest into alt-coins a lot, sometimes some little shares, nothing special. 99% of altcoins which I had were earned by doing tasks for bounties or from giveaways Smiley Here bounties only in BTC Smiley Which is very good, as I usually was selling my altcoins after job done Smiley But many of you invest. If you have a choice to invest into some unknown  project made by unknown people and on the other hand you have Kingscrown's Exclusive Coin ... The choice is yours but if you are thinking about it and you are about to do it - you can join Excl community and help Kingscrown to prove that his reputation and experience can make good project with new coin.

Kind regards.
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:09:24 PM

Well, there are many coins around.
But here at least you have 1 thing which is sure. Kingscrown have got a lot to lose if he fail Smiley

He have well known Crypto Blog, and even Administrator of www.satoshi.pl (wery well known Polish Bitcoin Blog (known for perhaps every Polish Bitcoiner) )mentioned that Kingscrown's blog is one of his favorite source of crypto informations.

Anyway, also his Twitter, FB  which he was supporting for him and for us - the community.

He's got a lot of experience with crypto currencies and I guess his coin idea is a fruit of labor which he wanted to share with the community.

If we look at new coins around ... well. I don't invest into alt-coins a lot, sometimes some little shares, nothing special. 99% of altcoins which I had were earned by doing tasks for bounties or from giveaways Smiley Here bounties only in BTC Smiley Which is very good, as I usually was selling my altcoins after job done Smiley But many of you invest. If you have a choice to invest into some unknown  project made by unknown people and on the other hand you have Kingscrown's Exclusive Coin ... The choice is yours but if you are thinking about it and you are about to do it - you can join Excl community and help Kingscrown to prove that his reputation and experience can make good project with new coin.

Kind regards.

i understand that this project is based more on dev's reputation that on coin's features.. clear and absolutly not wrong.. also because i decided to join ICO only because i read these praise to Kingscrown.. and i never heard his name before but i believe in he! the only thing that scare me is that few people running around altcoin world like these kind of coins.. see for example ROScoin, launched 2 hours ago.. shit coin, only marketing on it, fast exchange, made to pump/dump, and then?simply dead... every day born these coins and altcoin miners/investors like it..so.. all these words simply to say that i like this project, i believe in your words about Kingscrow, but im a little scared 'cause i think much people dont understand these kind of coin..anyway i joined the ICO, maybe i'll buy some more tomorrow, so i m in and i have nothing more to say
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:52:05 PM

i understand that this project is based more on dev's reputation that on coin's features.. clear and absolutly not wrong.. also because i decided to join ICO only because i read these praise to Kingscrown.. and i never heard his name before but i believe in he! the only thing that scare me is that few people running around altcoin world like these kind of coins.. see for example ROScoin, launched 2 hours ago.. shit coin, only marketing on it, fast exchange, made to pump/dump, and then?simply dead... every day born these coins and altcoin miners/investors like it..so.. all these words simply to say that i like this project, i believe in your words about Kingscrow, but im a little scared 'cause i think much people dont understand these kind of coin..anyway i joined the ICO, maybe i'll buy some more tomorrow, so i m in and i have nothing more to say

Not really ... I was telling about his reputation but well ...
I think there are already some ideas mentioned like for example:

@ 100% bounties paid in BTC - there will be no dumpers from bounties done, because they will have no EXCL to dump
@ Weekly sales of commodities - with EXCL you will be able to buy a limited number of items cheaper than if you did that with BTC, this way it will not matter if price of coins is 1 satoshi or 0.1BTC because the items will keep value externally
(...)
@ External block explorers - no more devs manipulating explorers, everything stays in hands of 3rd party hosters
@ Big number of nodes - every pool which will want to be added to OP will have to act as node to help protecting the network and syncing faster
@ x11 algo - makes coin ASIC resistant
@ little PoS - just to make network safer but not to make whales stack too much

Also well .. you can read OP on your own Smiley

Kind regards.

beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:22:37 AM

with this BTC price investing in EXCL is the safest way to triple or x10 your BTCs Smiley)))))

kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 04:51:18 AM

propably best coin to invest in at the moment and due to known dev.. most secure one too. right guys? Smiley

mainly look at no coins as bounty - pure BTC
cheaper things selling - discounts for using
escrow - me/we have 0 funds till coin really goes live

no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:45:50 AM

As I understand it, this coin has the following characteristics:

• Initially funded by BTC to be able to pay for the work and the stuff you want to sell.
  • Every time you sell something, you'll be the one and only main hoarder of the coin.
  • If people want to buy from your store, they will need to buy your coin, from you for btc, or support the coins network by mining.

So, this coin is all about you. You'll be the bank, the marketer, the seller, the person holding all the coins on an exchange, etc. I don't see others making money on this, but you'll do very well. People jump on new coins to make money, I simply don't see how they can if people realize it's cheaper to buy things directly then making you money at every turn. Your vision of what it can be has to be a lot greater than what I have read. Good luck

Yza_azY

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 08:55:35 AM

Well... my support send now.

waiting dev's confirmation.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:14:43 AM

propably best coin to invest in at the moment and due to known dev.. most secure one too. right guys? Smiley

dev are u able to deliver in Italy?
kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:09:46 PM

Well... my support send now.

waiting dev's confirmation.

you are added to the list, thanx

dev are u able to deliver in Italy?

Yes EU/USA is pretty covered. It will be saying from start which items are for which country or some will have both options with different postal payments to choose.

Yza_azY

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:22:48 PM

Thnx m8.

Have a nice day.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:55:50 PM

Cant wait For launch this will make us rich

kingscrown (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

http://exclusivecoin.pw/ico-list-of-buyers/

updated page with coins that were sold so far on A-T and trought this forum so you can see how many are left.

one more thing to mention - all people buying trought forum can exchange trust rating with me after sucessful deal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: