Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have bitcoins and what is your strategy?  (Read 4938 times)
Itsumo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Play Rock Paper Scissor Lizard Spock

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:27:18 PM

I just want to try this thing called bitcoin. Smiley And I believe that this will not be a lost cause.
Strawbtcerries

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

Im poor so im trying to grow my BTC stack before i consider moving it or spending some in BTC. Its too early.
jazzhot

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:36:26 PM

My strategy is simple, accumulate and hold as long as I can for the long term hoping the value will rise.
rockyrotcoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:59:38 AM

Low = Buy
High = Sell
High = Hold
High = Invest
Peegasus

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:01:23 AM

I dont spend bitcoin right now but I am planning to buy for investment. Might hold and forget about it for quite sometime.

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:05:07 AM

I have bitcoin because i interest to use it
my strategy about bitcoin, its simple just invest to longterm.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:08:18 AM

My strategy?

IN BEFORE FIAT CRASH Tongue - Buy + Hold -> Elevate socioeconomic status -> Bi-winning.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
ooo1ayi

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:52:12 AM

I am new to bitcoin and I dont have any.It is nice for invensment and earning money in my opinion.
aljunking

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:47:30 PM

Got my bitcoin when I joined a gambling site back then. I love playing with it and trading it. Hmmm... Investing? But I am not sold to it right now.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:57:25 PM

I have Bitcoins because I mined them in 2011-2012 plus a few other things I did to collect them. My strategy is to sell them all when the value reaches $2.5 million. They need to reach at least $1,310 each and the then current transaction volume needs to be high enough for me not to effect the market price during the sale (although I could do it slowly over a few weeks if the price stays relatively stable).
Why would you sell all of your BTC for FIAT money that will be worth peanuts in the next decades?

wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:12:44 PM

I have Bitcoins because I mined them in 2011-2012 plus a few other things I did to collect them. My strategy is to sell them all when the value reaches $2.5 million. They need to reach at least $1,310 each and the then current transaction volume needs to be high enough for me not to effect the market price during the sale (although I could do it slowly over a few weeks if the price stays relatively stable).
Why would you sell all of your BTC for FIAT money that will be worth peanuts in the next decades?

why do you think FIAT will worth peanuts in the next decade?
if you cant prove your arguement, you're just another lame person brainwashed by unreasonable bitcoin lunatics.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
hayabusa911

Activity: 369

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

Holding.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:29:26 PM

I collect real estate in the hottest market in the country and I want to buy more. You believe that Bitcoin will have value in the future and so do I. I know land will always have some value. There's 5000 years of history to prove it. The only thing that could completely devalue my investments is the downfall of the current government and I can't see that happening anytime soon. I can, however, see Bitcoin eventually becoming a threat to that very government and under attack by same. I really do hope all the hodl cheerleaders are correct and Bitcoin reaches $10k each. I just don't see that happening in my lifetime and I want something to pass along to my kids that they can live in now.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:31:18 PM

if you cant prove your arguement, you're just another lame person brainwashed by unreasonable bitcoin lunatics.

Huh, do you even geopolitics? The EUR and USA debt will never be paid. What happens when a country can't pay their debts? Something very bad. My prediction: CNY and in general asia going up, EUR and USD devaluation continues as they keep printing magic magic money and trying to save it with ridiculous patches.
People will start to fear this and they'll start moving money in metals and the wise and young people in Bitcoin.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:45:10 PM

Huh, do you even geopolitics? The EUR and USA debt will never be paid. What happens when a country can't pay their debts? Something very bad. My prediction: CNY and in general asia going up, EUR and USD devaluation continues as they keep printing magic magic money and trying to save it with ridiculous patches.
People will start to fear this and they'll start moving money in metals and the wise and young people in Bitcoin.

The things you're talking about may need to be dealt with by your great grand kids. I want something in my lifetime. I either need to hold what I have my entire life or buy something with my money. I wanted to set a value for purchasing something so I did. If someone is selling a house near me for btc at that time I will use it directly. Here's what I believe about the inevitable dollar crash: http://useconomy.about.com/b/2014/05/04/10-reasons-why-the-u-s-economy-wont-collapse.htm

naztykoyn

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:23:35 AM

My strategy is every btcoiners strategy. To hold until BTC will be worth $10 grand.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

I believe in the technology and believe that holding btc is key to creating the personal incentive to learn about the manifold apps and apply in my life. Yes, i would obviously like btc to appreciate but that's not the only outcome that matters to me

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:20:14 AM

Problem with crypto coin is the technology can be copied too easily. The network effect of bitcoin has can also be copied if government insist every federal and state employee to get paid using goverment version of crypto coin.
Coin_Master

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:52:41 AM

For me, I believe bitcoin will play a significant part of the financial system in the future. I just don't want to miss the boat.
Why do I have bitcoins you ask.  To buy things of course Smiley
Couldn't resist the 10% discount over cash that Newegg was offering, with 10.5 million products to choose from.
Dell did the same "Dell offering 10% discount when purchasing Alienware with Bitcoin".
Why would you want to pay with cash and end up paying 10% more, makes no sense to use Credit Cards or Cash.
Those days are gone Smiley
robhimself

Activity: 154

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:12:03 AM

I try to buy some whenever it dips under $400, since that seems to be a strong resistance point and it always seems to jump back over $450 within a week.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: