Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DiceBitco.in - New Thread to Discuss  (Read 20617 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:25:31 PM

I'm not sure, but I think the escrow providers (for this dice sig campaign) should discuss between them (they are only two), and if they both agree, to just send all or most of the coins to all who kept the sigs up to this point divided proportionally.

I agree to this view: send coins now and return unused coins to dicebitcoin. If dicebitcoin want to continue their signature campaign they can make a new thread and have people join.

DB said that Dooglus and Bitcoininformation can keep anything that's left.

As I mentioned many times before, I 100% agree that campaign should be cancelled. If DB left for good and if 10BTC turns out to be not enough - things are going to be messed up at the end of the month.

The funds should be divided proportionally to the rank (disregarding the post count), otherwise all of those who were away etc will feel cheated (by those who already hit the max count).

We could make a voting, but the escrowers will make a decision anyways

No one can claim they felt cheated if it ends earlier than planned, since it is based on post count not a flat rate (so people dont make 50 posts on the last day of the month).

If you were away for the first 10 days, then it is not the campaign's problem that you couldn't make posts.

However the 50 post minimum should be disregarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicolaennio

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:28:14 PM

Regarding the probability of mateo raping the bankroll I fear that it may not be "so" low.

The website was using half-kelly and standing to this link http://thehackensack.blogspot.fi/2009/11/half-kelly-bet.html the probability of losing, at some point, a percentage of the bankroll follows a quadratic function. In practice my initial invested amount was 0.11335743 and after all the mess I lost 0.09500235, so 83% of my investment. The probability of this to happen was roughly about 17%^2=2.9%, an acceptable number.  (Anyway, it would be great to have a usable model for making these kind of computations, instead of pointing the thumb.)

Regarding the "whale", we can argue that the probability of finding a gambler risking 1 BTC per play is NOT low and also the "timing" argument can hold in reverse: since the bankroll was rapidly diminishing a gambler could have felt compelled to play before seeing it disappear.

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:30:12 PM

Marco can you check this site out opinions ? shibaroll.com its doge dice ....

dariuss

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:32:47 PM

whoah, I was just about to consider this dice site to play on, but its rigged?  Huh
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:33:09 PM

Marco can you check this site out opinions ? shibaroll.com its doge dice ....

What exactly do you want me to do? Are you just advertising them here?

whoah, I was just about to consider this dice site to play on, but its rigged?  Huh

Not anymore, apparently. It was skipping winning bets for many players when the problem was discovered and everyone withdrew their coins. You can play at your own risk.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:36:09 PM

you could verify the sites legit fair ... its crucial that now dice sites remain fair and honest after what has happened to DB

crystalsum

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

Lucky i didnt invest in this site was planning too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:40:24 PM

This is a complete joke.

Pay out the sig campaign.

Roll back mateo's (manl's) bets.

Pay back of the people you scammed on a PROVABLY RIGGED ALGO.

Close your site and return to the Ukraine.

Anyone who deposits 1 satoshi in DiceShitco.in should expect never to see that satoshi again.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:14:28 PM

This is a complete joke.

Pay out the sig campaign.

Roll back mateo's (manl's) bets.

Pay back of the people you scammed on a PROVABLY RIGGED ALGO.

Close your site and return to the Ukraine.

Anyone who deposits 1 satoshi in DiceShitco.in should expect never to see that satoshi again.

Are u sure that Manl is from Ukraine ? Has he been doxed ? I heard he's a Frenchman.

wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:41:32 PM

I don't think it matters if he's Manl Karpeles or Manl Karpowski, he's just waiting for more investors to rob them blind as "mateo".
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:14:50 PM

Please continue all "DiceBitco.in Signature"-related stuff to the new topic: [FULL]DiceBitco.in Siganture Campaign - Continued by Dooglus and BitcoinInformation. I won't check this topic anymore.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:21 PM

Well I was reimbursed for my losses on the site. Withdrawal has hit the blockchain and waiting on confirmation. We shall see if manl and gerry step up and make things right by eventually paying out the skipped winning bets. Otherwise I don't see people coming back to the site.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:24:07 PM

Please continue all "DiceBitco.in Signature"-related stuff to the new topic: [FULL]DiceBitco.in Siganture Campaign - Continued by Dooglus and BitcoinInformation. I won't check this topic anymore.

Added to updates!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:29:09 PM

I havent gotten any refund on my loss at the website. I just read this right now and ill update.
vinboy

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:35:49 PM

I DO agree that this could have been much worse. really.
It is not a perfect scenario like JD (where everyone was happy), but at least only last investors lost their money. sorry for them, i almost lost mine too.

The worst that could have happen is the owner runaway with 7000BTC (remember how mtgox affected so many lives?). That would be much more worse than what has happened.

By the way, is the nonce skipping bug fixed?? i wanna go back and play if it's fixed.

what would be best thing to do now if they want to continue the site is to have multiple people hold the key to the cold wallet.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Wow was thinking about playing at dicebitco.in I guess not anymore haha.

MilkyLep

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:51:50 PM

I havent gotten any refund on my loss at the website. I just read this right now and ill update.

Open up a support ticket, they will run a script to see if you were affected and if so will issue you a deposit voucher to reclaim your coins.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:52:44 PM

what would be best thing to do now if they want to continue the site is to have multiple people hold the key to the cold wallet.
This is what dooglus offered (or at least hold the server seed). However they denied his request to add trust to their site. Ultimately, it came back and hit them hard.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:16:24 PM

Open up a support ticket, they will run a script to see if you were affected and if so will issue you a deposit voucher to reclaim your coins.

I did, im just waiting for someone to get back to me.
MilkyLep

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

I did, im just waiting for someone to get back to me.

I submitted my ticket around 2AM est and recieved the response under "closed" tickets around 9AM. The manual withdraw was posted about 15-20 minutes after the request and has since been confirmed.

Just to give you some rough time estimates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: