Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GlobalBoost® Media – Decentralized Media Network -> $BSTY  (Read 630209 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CPUcoins

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:11:51 PM

Hello GlobalBoost Team.  Quiet around here.  New developments we might like?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bstdev

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:17:23 PM

we are working very hard to bring new developments to the BSTY community.

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0.
2. I am porting the yescrypt code to java to start testing the android wallet.
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform.

If you have new ideas that we could implement it would be good to know.

GlobalBoost-Y:  Y2bVk5gmxYHMt4Qkw8VSV5ewrgAi6nBjjj
CaptDavidPorter

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:05:32 AM

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0.
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform.

The Ebay app is posting from Social Networks Manager and I see the multiple photo upload is enabled and looking good!

Snovell

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:49:09 AM

how about getting integrated with gocoin?
how is the online wallet coming?
what do you have planned to boost usage?
this coin has been around for a bit can you get it on Cryptsy?
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

Looks the list you quoted.  We believe that those four things will help us do what you asked.

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0. This will allow us to bring new features to the coin.
2. I am porting the yescrypt code to java to start testing the android wallet. This should help with real world use and give us larger presence
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days. We hired a developer about 2 weeks ago, and his report yesterday was very positive on the status.  This should allow more people to participate.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform. We believe this will bring us more usage and visibility

All of the things above should help us accomplish all of the things you stated.  We need more people participating to get on GoCoin and Cryptsy.  We currently have an online wallet, but are making to changes for multisig technology.  GPU miner should help to get more people to mine, thus spur usage.   Grin

Snovell

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:45:40 PM

Looks the list you quoted.  We believe that those four things will help us do what you asked.

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0. This will allow us to bring new features to the coin.
2. I am porting the yescrypt code to java to start testing the android wallet. This should help with real world use and give us larger presence
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days. We hired a developer about 2 weeks ago, and his report yesterday was very positive on the status.  This should allow more people to participate.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform. We believe this will bring us more usage and visibility

All of the things above should help us accomplish all of the things you stated.  We need more people participating to get on GoCoin and Cryptsy.  We currently have an online wallet, but are making to changes for multisig technology.  GPU miner should help to get more people to mine, thus spur usage.   Grin

thanks for responding,  Do you think a debit card is worthwhile or just noise?  Why do you think BSTY has one of the lowest Market Caps out there?  I think the ecosystem looks great.  I bought a bunch because I think its a great value and it has daily usage 1/3 of its market cap.  just makes little sense as this coin seems to have alot of the things others dont but is so under valued
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:16:52 PM

thanks for responding,  Do you think a debit card is worthwhile or just noise?  Why do you think BSTY has one of the lowest Market Caps out there?  I think the ecosystem looks great.  I bought a bunch because I think its a great value and it has daily usage 1/3 of its market cap.  just makes little sense as this coin seems to have alot of the things others dont but is so under valued

I think a debit is worth wild.  I believe this because this will bring everyday use to the users of our platform.  You would be able to cash out BSTY for USD in our platform.  People can also use USD in our platform for paying for everyday things.

One reason I think it is low because we do not have a way for everyone to participate in mining yet.  Hopefully this will be resolved in the next few days, as we have hired top talent for creating a GPU miner for yescrypt.  Not everyone wants to mine with there CPU's and we understand that. 

Everyday we try to understand why people might not want to join our project.  We have a lot of developers that work on many different things.  We will strive to work harder at getting our name out there and advertising our strengths better.

I appreciate you stopping by to inquire about our project.  Feel free to contact us anytime.  Grin
Highgod

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:30:39 PM

there is some news about BSTY ?

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:59:04 PM

Check the bstdev post below.

there is some news about BSTY ?

saydings

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:45:28 PM

C-cex wallet is maintenance, why?
Highgod

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:49:59 PM

Man i see this i ask about "news" update of informations after the last post.
But i happy the team is working so hard to bring new things for this great coin,and i believe it will be the future of economy
and this will happening soon that is a strong and serious company of america and it's will be not the money of the future but will be the money of today.

hey ,I see the post of debt card, you think than credit card is greater idea too?,it's will be nice if we can got the credit card in payments to buy and sell BSTY founds and itens and we can offer 'invoice' or some receipt for the people with purpose avoid ''chargerback how is say'',and make this a  totally normal buying and sell what you think?

#WigitGetIt,in more late of evening i will be online on kiwi and i show you my ideas to GlobalBoost and put this company and coin the top of the world,if you interest of course i show you projects now as i said previus in thread now i got go. Wink
 Grin

thanks a lot for your attention.

bstdev

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:53:28 AM

Hi,

we are always on the IRC channel #GlobalBoost . you can contact user wigitgetit or just send a "Hi" message to see who respond.

But i happy the team is working so hard to bring new things for this great coin,and i believe it will be the future of economy
and this will happening soon that is a strong and serious company of america and it's will be not the money of the future but will be the money of today.

hey ,I see the post of debt card, you think than credit card is greater idea too?,it's will be nice if we can got the credit card in payments to buy and sell BSTY founds and itens and we can offer 'invoice' or some receipt for the people with purpose avoid ''chargerback how is say'',and make this a  totally normal buying and sell what you think?

#WigitGetIt,in more late of evening i will be online on kiwi and i show you my ideas to GlobalBoost and put this company and coin the top of the world,if you interest of course i show you projects now as i said previus in thread now i got go. Wink
 Grin

GlobalBoost-Y:  Y2bVk5gmxYHMt4Qkw8VSV5ewrgAi6nBjjj
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:11:45 AM

Grin

Cool.  I will be there.  Can't wait to see the suggestions you have.   Grin
saydings

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:32:46 PM

c-cex BSTY wallet man? maintenance..why
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:59:24 PM

They have an issue with syncing.  bstdev is working with them on it.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:47:07 PM

Just a quick question, if someone may help. First, though, I am glad to help in any way for what this coin stands for. I think you all have done a great job so far. I am fairly new to mining, and am trying my best to learn all the lingo and tips and tricks, but it get's frustrating sometimes. I am almost 50, and up until 6 months ago, I had never even heard of Alternate cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, or even mining. I am trying not to succumb to the old saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".  Grin
  That aside though, I am mining with a newer I7 machine and so far it has been doing pretty good with CPU only coin. I started mining GlobalBoost-Y and my hash rate seems to have plummeted. I assume that it is due to the fact that it is a different Algo. I am currently mining on Nonce-Pool, and only hash about 6 KH/s. Does that seem right for a machine that was doing around 100 for the M7M algorithm?
  Secondly, I started on Nonce-Pool over 24 hours ago, and none of my balance has been confirmed so far. It is all showing as unconfirmed. I know that the blocks have to go through a set number of confirmations (120 I think) before the person mining will get a confirmed balance. It just seems strange that it is taking so long. Normally I would have at least a total of 1 confirmed coins in my account by this time.
  So be it, I am just asking if anyone might be able to help with an answer. I am not mining to get rich, it is just a sort of time passer-by at this point. I have some ASIC machines mining other cryptocurrencies, but nothing really big. Thanks for any help, and again, great work on BSTY.
saydings

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:38:22 PM

They have an issue with syncing.  bstdev is working with them on it.

thx..
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 01:03:26 AM

Just a quick question, if someone may help. First, though, I am glad to help in any way for what this coin stands for. I think you all have done a great job so far. I am fairly new to mining, and am trying my best to learn all the lingo and tips and tricks, but it get's frustrating sometimes. I am almost 50, and up until 6 months ago, I had never even heard of Alternate cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, or even mining. I am trying not to succumb to the old saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".  Grin
  That aside though, I am mining with a newer I7 machine and so far it has been doing pretty good with CPU only coin. I started mining GlobalBoost-Y and my hash rate seems to have plummeted. I assume that it is due to the fact that it is a different Algo. I am currently mining on Nonce-Pool, and only hash about 6 KH/s. Does that seem right for a machine that was doing around 100 for the M7M algorithm?
  Secondly, I started on Nonce-Pool over 24 hours ago, and none of my balance has been confirmed so far. It is all showing as unconfirmed. I know that the blocks have to go through a set number of confirmations (120 I think) before the person mining will get a confirmed balance. It just seems strange that it is taking so long. Normally I would have at least a total of 1 confirmed coins in my account by this time.
  So be it, I am just asking if anyone might be able to help with an answer. I am not mining to get rich, it is just a sort of time passer-by at this point. I have some ASIC machines mining other cryptocurrencies, but nothing really big. Thanks for any help, and again, great work on BSTY.

Thanks for mining BSTY at Nonce-Pool, all participation is greatly appreciated.  Yeah the hash rate you are getting seems right to me.  Yeah it is 120 confirms at Nonce-Pool.  If you go to Nonce-Pool and go to My Account>BSTY Transactions, next go to the Transaction Filter and Select Credit and Unconfirmed.  Click filter and it should show you the status of the coins you have mined.

saydings

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:28:33 AM

BSTY' bittrex wallet signals "blocked", The wallet has not seen a block in over 60 mins, long block times? problem? check it https://bittrex.com/Status
Highgod

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:09:04 AM

sorry guys to not get in on kiwi but i was have a problems with my car in the late of night and had to solved it when i come here yesterday after i fix the problem of my car with help of one friend; you (BSTY TEAM and WigitGetIt) is not here online on the thread and i think you will not online on the kiwi and today i have problem with my eletric energy in my neighborhood,and energy down all the time.Is a lot of problems but thank god all is ok now and tomorrow i will be here and the kiwi.is so tough and so much problems,but problems is to be solved.

thanks a lot for you attention and sorry again.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: