Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support!  (Read 37381 times)
Vex. (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:16:27 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 09:56:18 AM by Vex.

what will be the use of the ICO ?

The best altcoins never had any IPO / ICO / Premine / etc...  Roll Eyes

Can you answer, please ?

No worries Smiley It would provide continual development for the coin.
First and foremost, I want to implement a multipool that pays in vex. I have been already been talking with a host that has the scripts and API's necessary for the pool.
This does cost money, ongoing money and not only a once off payment. I don't want to charge a high fee for the pool, if any.

Second, I want the buy support to be ongoing. This will have to be judged at the time, of how much and when. As we all know a couple of whales could possibly dominate any market and take advantage of this. Timing is key to keep the coin moving forward and not dumped into the ground.

Third, it will allow for additional features to be added to the coin, Blockchain marketplace, etc. Although this will be in the future, but it will give us the flexibility to adapt to any features the community is asking for.

Forth, as stated in the OP we are not marketers. Funds will be used to hire outside contractors to market the coin. Initially this will be done out of our pocket but more funds will mean more reach, with the community benefiting the most.

EDIT: Ultimately the goal for this coin is for it to be a coin where the community can be proud to be a part of. Where if the commmuntiy wants a feature. It can be implemented. If the community does not want a feature it can be removed. Because without a community coins are worth nothing.
I understand building this community, especially in times like this is tough. But I will persist and show it can be done. We have not got off to a good start, I know, with the accusations flying around. But the ball is in Vex's court and it will be shown who is genuine and who is not when the dust has settled.

We can build on features of the coin day by day and week by week. So the coin can hold up to its statement as a coin for traders and investors
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:06:15 AM

Any idea when ICO will happen on C-CEX?
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:11:08 AM

Any idea when ICO will happen on C-CEX?

I am just finalizing the Coinsource Verification with TK today. Documents have been submitted to Chris (CryptoAsian) and am waiting reply from him.
I would say within 48 hours all should be ready to go. Cant guarantee the time though because I want everything sorted before we go to market. Thanks for holding tight. Smiley
bank of bits

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:33:36 AM

a new coin, nice
Sounds interesting... Im in!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:42:31 AM

For the time being, there is nothing new with this coin.
The 25% support means nothing, except that the coin per se is not good enough.
bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:43:43 AM

what will be the use of the ICO ?

The best altcoins never had any IPO / ICO / Premine / etc...  Roll Eyes

Can you answer, please ?

No worries Smiley It would provide continual development for the coin.
First and foremost, I want to implement a multipool that pays in vex. I have been already been talking with a host that has the scripts and API's necessary for the pool.
This does cost money, ongoing money and not only a once off payment. I don't want to charge a high fee for the pool, if any.

Second, I want the buy support to be ongoing. This will have to be judged at the time, of how much and when. As we all know a couple of whales could possibly dominate any market and take advantage of this. Timing is key to keep the coin moving forward and not dumped into the ground.

Third, it will allow for additional features to be added to the coin, Blockchain marketplace, etc. Although this will be in the future, but it will give us the flexibility to adapt to any features the community is asking for.

Forth, as stated in the OP we are not marketers. Funds will be used to hire outside contractors to market the coin. Initially this will be done out of our pocket but more funds will mean more reach, with the community benefiting the most.

EDIT: Ultimately the goal for this coin is for it to be a coin where the community can be proud to be a part of. Where if the commmuntiy wants a feature. It can be implemented. If the community does not want a feature it can be removed. Because without a community coins are worth nothing.
I understand building this community, especially in times like this is tough. But I will persist and show it can be done. We have not got off to a good start, I know, with the accusations flying around. But the ball is in Vex's court and it will be shown who is genuine and who is not when the dust has settled.

We can build on features of the coin day by day and week by week. So the coin can hold up to its statement as a coin for traders and investors

Which exchanges will be on?
Is there any indication when this will be?
thanks
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:16:45 AM

watching

me too

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
amy4to

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:27:50 AM

I guess this is another scamme :DLet's wait!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:40:09 PM

will watch this.
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

Some good news coming up in a few hours Smiley all will be revealed  Grin
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:25:58 PM

POD or GTFO.
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:39:09 PM

POD or GTFO.

Language, please Smiley your welcome to head over to coinssource Wink
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

POD or GTFO.

very nice, 5 stars to start with.

Now you'll get some attention for sure

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:58:27 PM

POD or GTFO.

very nice, 5 stars to start with.

Now you'll get some attention for sure

After a successful launch and the coin being older than 1 month we will take the 7 stars Smiley

I'm away from my desk ATM but will be updating the OP soon. All details of the launch times and place will be posted
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:07:15 AM

Ok so, this dev has coinsource, Crypto asian, C-CEX verification and has to comply with the new C-CEX ICO rules... I see no issue buying this ICO it has a better chance than most of ROI.

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:47:51 AM

Ok so, this dev has coinsource, Crypto asian, C-CEX verification and has to comply with the new C-CEX ICO rules... I see no issue buying this ICO it has a better chance than most of ROI.

"Vex has been developed to guarantee a profit"

Guaranteed ROI, so it must be good.lol

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:27:01 AM

OP has been updated!! Launch is set for this Monday at 6AM EST!!
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:34:57 AM

In search of transparency I have refrained from locking this thread and starting a new one without the intital concerns of people in the beginning of this thread. This thread will stay, un-moderated and unadulterated! Smiley
Constructive feedback is always welcome though guys!!

-Tommy
Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:14:29 AM

In search of transparency I have refrained from locking this thread and starting a new one without the intital concerns of people in the beginning of this thread. This thread will stay, un-moderated and unadulterated! Smiley

-Tommy

What a coincidence, I have constructive feedback!

If C-CEX is hacked (or 'hacked'), will the attacker have enough PoS voting power to control your coin? If so, will you rollback the blockchain and take peoples' coins away to protect your investors' interests?
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:22:36 AM

-Tommy

What a coincidence, I have constructive feedback!

If C-CEX is hacked (or 'hacked'), will the attacker have enough PoS voting power to control your coin? If so, will you rollback the blockchain and take peoples' coins away to protect your investors' interests?

If C-Cex is hacked whilst the ICO period is on then the funds can still be used to buy back the coins. But if it is after the ICO period then that would be on C-Cex and their procedures with dealing with 'hacks'
The BTC foundation was not expected to pay back the BTC stolen by Mt Gox.
In regards to rolling back the blockchain, it would entirely depend on the situation. I would try to avoid it because we would be taking away from genuine investors, effectively nullifying their investment.
A lot of NXT was recently stolen and the they managed to sort the situation out (much to BTER's fault) http://www.coinssource.com/nxt-blockchain-used-for-proof-ownership-identity-and-voting-power/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: