Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support!  (Read 37381 times)
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:18:59 AM

The total value of the coin is only 0.3BTC

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:33:09 AM

@finlon geez your a negative Nancy aren't ya mate. The FUD is strong with this one

Not being negative but its the truth. Answer this simple question. Why the ICO?
If it is for the developments, what is the development?

The things you have posted till now can be done in less than 2 BTC. Its just that too many coins post ICO's and they end up no where, even post no development.

Doing it this way keeps as much security for the early investor as possible. There is no premine to be dropped into the market at any time. All coins are held by people who see a future for the coin.
In regards to the ICO, in order for us to implement features it takes time, and time is money.
For example, I'm currently looking at what it would take to  implement a chart into the wallet with Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free.

Oh boy, the red flags keep coming with this one. Look at the response in this last post, I have been watching and this is the one that put me over the edge. Arrows kept pointing in the wrong direction, but I didn't say anything, I just kept watching.

Now, Time is money, really? The chart in the wallet for "Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free."

This is what the money is going for? This is his response to the question?

I have been wrong before. But I going to go out on a limb here LMFAO and say, yes we are going to see 25% of the ICO money go back in for buy support because he has given it the exchange to do so, but after that, I don't believe we will see this guy again. That's my Technical Analysis indicator for this coin lol

We will see I guess. I hate to slam this coin, but it is really not looking good, if you are not here scamming people, you really got to do a better job presenting your coin, because it looks so much like a scam it's silly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ruiteren

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:30:22 AM

Please contact bigger exchange market after the ICO end.
Vex. (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:49:30 AM

Quick update: Multipool is currently being worked on and will be up before the ICO is finished.
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:31:09 AM

@finlon geez your a negative Nancy aren't ya mate. The FUD is strong with this one

The things you have posted till now can be done in less than 2 BTC. Its just that too many coins post ICO's and they end up no where, even post no development.

Doing it this way keeps as much security for the early investor as possible. There is no premine to be dropped into the market at any time. All coins are held by people who see a future for the coin.
In regards to the ICO, in order for us to implement features it takes time, and time is money.
For example, I'm currently looking at what it would take to  implement a chart into the wallet with Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free.

1. You should focus on investors or the coin. Focusing on the coin, will itself save the interests of the investors.  So Simple, you should not care about the investors. WHat future do you mean? I still see no future. Creating a coin is not hard at all. But developing applications is. Youhave not shown any proof why you need the funds, and why you need over 50 BTC for it.
"In regards to the ICO, in order for us to implement features it takes time, and time is money." - If this is the case, then you should have launched the coin 3-4 months after you decided on the features and actually implemented it. Currently, you show no expertise on having any skills.
"For example, I'm currently looking at what it would take to  implement a chart into the wallet with Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free." - You should have done this before launching the coin. Do a demo coin, and develop it. If it works then launch the ICO. Again, the question is why do you need 50 BTC> Based on your answers I am assured, you will not do anything for the coin after getting your money.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:55:32 AM

1. You should focus on investors or the coin. Focusing on the coin, will itself save the interests of the investors.  So Simple, you should not care about the investors. WHat future do you mean? I still see no future. Creating a coin is not hard at all. But developing applications is. Youhave not shown any proof why you need the funds, and why you need over 50 BTC for it.
"In regards to the ICO, in order for us to implement features it takes time, and time is money." - If this is the case, then you should have launched the coin 3-4 months after you decided on the features and actually implemented it. Currently, you show no expertise on having any skills.
"For example, I'm currently looking at what it would take to  implement a chart into the wallet with Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free." - You should have done this before launching the coin. Do a demo coin, and develop it. If it works then launch the ICO. Again, the question is why do you need 50 BTC> Based on your answers I am assured, you will not do anything for the coin after getting your money.

You are very smart? What the fuck are you spam in the topic? Any coin is designed primarily for profit, no gift does not need any prilozhniya. It's all excuses for pumps. In VEX not have the hypocrisy that exists in the other coins. You're wasting your precious time that would spam in the subject line empty words, you just pull the time, expect to slow down the ISO and purchase later. If I knew you in reality, for a long time would have broken your nose bitch.

finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:35:39 PM

You are very smart? What the fuck are you spam in the topic? Any coin is designed primarily for profit, no gift does not need any prilozhniya. It's all excuses for pumps. In VEX not have the hypocrisy that exists in the other coins. You're wasting your precious time that would spam in the subject line empty words, you just pull the time, expect to slow down the ISO and purchase later. If I knew you in reality, for a long time would have broken your nose bitch.

Thanks for letting us know that you are the developer. (I see same local times, Same time both are online)...
The ICO just dropped from 4.9 BTC to 3.4 BTC. Mean something?

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:01:55 PM

Thanks for letting us know that you are the developer. (I see same local times, Same time both are online)...

Are you an idiot? You conclude that I am Dev one person just because we're both online at the same time Huh Volume did not fall, it shows purchased that day. This is not the volume down and the amount is displayed only during the day.

Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:36:00 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 10:42:11 PM by Vex.

Heya everyone,

Just posting a clear road map for everyone to check out. These are the dates we are aiming for the features. But of course were endeavoring to get them out quicker  Grin

VexCoin Future Road Map

September 15th - VEX is open for ICO on C-Cex

September 22nd - Coin is live to the open market, buy support put back into the market

September 23rd - Multipool is opened that pays out in VEX

September 25th - Online Web wallet released

September 29 - Android Wallet Released

October 8th - Trading directly from the wallet

October 15th - Live technical indicators in wallet
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:01:20 PM

Will this include encrypted messaging?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:09:30 PM

The wallet will have IRC messaging. Is encrypted messaging a feature the community wants?
I can look into that for sure Smiley
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:10:07 PM

Are you an idiot? You conclude that I am Dev one person just because we're both online at the same time Huh Volume did not fall, it shows purchased that day. This is not the volume down and the amount is displayed only during the day.

uh oh you're little green online button is showing..... are you me? am I anyone?

Really people the wind blows in an opposite direction and someone has some conspiracy. If you don't feel that the ICO is worth it then move on, we all can make up our own minds on what we do with our BTC we don't need you filling up the thread with how you feel about what you're not going to do.

Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:02:09 AM

uh oh you're little green online button is showing..... are you me? am I anyone?

Really people the wind blows in an opposite direction and someone has some conspiracy. If you don't feel that the ICO is worth it then move on, we all can make up our own minds on what we do with our BTC we don't need you filling up the thread with how you feel about what you're not going to do.

FUD will always be there mate Smiley As much as I don't like moderated topics I can understand why some dev's do it Wink

But alas, I have a few other things coming up in the next couple of days that will allow people to grab themselves some VEX with no money! Stay tuned for some more updates when were ready to roll  Grin
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:26:19 AM

The wallet will have IRC messaging. Is encrypted messaging a feature the community wants?

Umm just a friendly reminder about your OP "-Modified wallets: In wallet exchange, Encrypted messaging, Android, IOS etc"

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:22:40 AM

Umm just a friendly reminder about your OP "-Modified wallets: In wallet exchange, Encrypted messaging, Android, IOS etc"

Certainly a future development  Cheesy
I can push that feature further up the list if that's what the community wants Smiley

Update: Multipool looking closer to a release than expected. A few things are being finalized.
ruiteren

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:37:59 AM

Do you have contact bittrex to add the VEX after ICO?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

Heya everyone,

Just posting a clear road map for everyone to check out. These are the dates we are aiming for the features. But of course were endeavoring to get them out quicker  Grin

VexCoin Future Road Map

September 15th - VEX is open for ICO on C-Cex

September 22nd - Coin is live to the open market, buy support put back into the market

September 23rd - Multipool is opened that pays out in VEX

October 8th - Trading directly from the wallet

October 15th - Live technical indicators in wallet

I bought VEX like I said before but I am starting to think that this was a bad idea Cheesy I hope my feelings right now are wrong and this turns out to be a legit project.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

it seems a scam: what hamper you simply to sell all these coins and disappear?
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:31:23 PM

Certainly a future development  Cheesy
I can push that feature further up the list if that's what the community wants Smiley

Update: Multipool looking closer to a release than expected. A few things are being finalized.

SO we are three days in.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Vex. (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:31:33 PM

Do you have contact bittrex to add the VEX after ICO?

Bittrex have been contacted Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: