Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we start out in phase IPOs? Whereas, we have an initial funding of 30 btc. Once implementations are done, we go on to the next phase for funding.
Yes - 16 (51.6%)
No - 10 (32.3%)
HODL - 5 (16.1%)
Total Voters: 31

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockade [CADE] [1% PoS] [Decentralized DDoS Protection]  (Read 20439 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:07:24 AM

If you guys want a deadline, I will update it with a deadline.

what ofcourse a deadline is needed

I will start distribution at the end of the week. This means I will give till October 18, 2014.

If the full amount isn't raised, some will be distributed to members and some kept for other bounties.

yuo should really add a explanation of the decentralised ddos protection

Something like a whitepaper? Will release it after talking to my developers.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:08:12 AM

I will start distribution at the end of the week. This means I will give till October 18, 2014.

If the full amount isn't raised, some will be distributed to members and some kept for other bounties.

yuo should really add a explanation of the decentralised ddos protection

Something like a whitepaper? Will release it after talking to my developers.

obviously we need to know what is that your trying to create why else would anyone even invest in here
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:08:44 AM

An explanation of what it basically is, is on the top of the thread.
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:09:30 AM

This is surprisingly similar to my nick, is this coin meant for me?
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

How did I know you were going to say that?
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:12:03 AM

ill be back to answer questions in 21 hours.

Pm me as I lock the thread nightly. Thanks.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:43:41 AM

Also, another thing: We're looking to start out everything with 30 btc. It will be sold off in increments. The first 300,000 will be sold off in the phase 1 sale.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:47:22 AM

Created a poll. Please choose. If we do this, phase 1 funding starts next week and ends 1 week later.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:11:20 PM

Looks like everyone's up for that 30 btc plan. We'll do the initial distribution of the first 300,000 coins. Minimum order of 1000 coins or .1 btc

I open the thread to feedback and will be back in 12 hours from now.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

Don't you mean destroy?  You holding unsold amount is treating it like a pre-mine.

-tb-

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:31:37 PM

IPOs are worth it only if cheap. By starting off with a mil mkt cap you are shooting yourselves in the foot.
You think this coin is worth 10x the ipo price of Xbot? are f'g serious?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:36:06 PM

Looks like everyone's up for that 30 btc plan. We'll do the initial distribution of the first 300,000 coins. Minimum order of 1000 coins or .1 btc

I open the thread to feedback and will be back in 12 hours from now.

what do you mean first 30btc will be raised. the terms are 30btc is to be released when the whole ipo is over not you first get 30btc
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:40:37 PM

can you explain what have you already coded if anything what is the 30btc who are the other programmers

will the ipo be hosted to bittrex

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

1800 BTC is some quite optimistic for a new coin .
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:11:33 PM

Wait, is this guy the one who ditched his last coin dos to 1 sat, and is now expecting 1800btc on a new one?

Yes.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:15:06 PM

Wait, is this guy the one who ditched his last coin dos to 1 sat, and is now expecting 1800btc on a new one?

yes indeed the ipo is just crazy high but unsold coins are being distributed to ipo holders. i had spoken to the dev in bittrex IRC some time ago he had said hardware etc in place so i am hoping to get clarification at what stage are we at the moment and what can justify a 1800btc surely not more than 1/4 of the fees are going to developers
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:23:44 PM

DOS was a great idea, and probably a decent learning experience for Somekindabitcoin, even if the execution was a taller order than he expected (mostly to do with how to program the distributed mitigation tied into a cryptocurrency).

I'll invest a minimum amount in the ICO if my understanding is correct that excess coins will be distributed proportionately amongst original investors (so, for example, I'll get double the CADE for my money if only half of the ICO amount is sold). Alternatively I'm cool if you decide to destroy all coins not sold in the ICO.

I'll also continue to accumulate DOScoin as I have been doing. I'll probably be exchanging a lot of it over to CADE, too.

Good luck with your coin.

twitter.com/notsofast
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:10:15 AM

DOS was a great idea, and probably a decent learning experience for Somekindabitcoin, even if the execution was a taller order than he expected (mostly to do with how to program the distributed mitigation tied into a cryptocurrency).

I'll invest a minimum amount in the ICO if my understanding is correct that excess coins will be distributed proportionately amongst original investors (so, for example, I'll get double the CADE for my money if only half of the ICO amount is sold). Alternatively I'm cool if you decide to destroy all coins not sold in the ICO.

I'll also continue to accumulate DOScoin as I have been doing. I'll probably be exchanging a lot of it over to CADE, too.

Thanks notsofast.

The reason for the initial ipo is to first get the main implementation added which is the functions for the nodes. From what I've been told from other developers, it's going to take a ton of manpower.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

Thanks notsofast.

The reason for the initial ipo is to first get the main implementation added which is the functions for the nodes. From what I've been told from other developers, it's going to take a ton of manpower.

So you want to raise 1800 BTC which is currently worth about $855,000 US dollars?
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:58:41 AM

Thanks notsofast.

So you want to raise 1800 BTC which is currently worth about $855,000 US dollars?

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █