Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]>>> UNBLOCK YOUR mBANK VISA PREPAID CARDS <<<  (Read 7083 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

If the card will be in use outside of the Polish country it will be blocked "with security reasons" cause they think that then the card might be stolen as the card is mentioned to be used in Poland.

Sounds me incredible for 2 reasons:
1) a polish citizen is free to travel outside poland and moreover I believe this cards are meant almost for being used for travelling (to pay shops/restaurants/hotel) *
2) mine seems ok, have used always outside poland and have used many cards....

Do you think they unlock some card number "series" related to some specific reseller?

*you could say, "yes indeed in case they get locked in that situation they can easily unlock by going to bank branch" so a polish "traveller" risks to stay without money when is abroad because card can be easily locked?! Crazy

It is crazy and I don't understand why they are doing that Smiley

It is crazy. Indeed card might be used in other countries but then your card might get blocked.

Also if some ATM was compromised they will block all of the cards which were used in that ATM.

I must say - I was calling mBank 10 times and I get 10 different answers.
I was in a branch 4 times and I get 4 different answers.

But the card which was in my hands is unblocked and they told me that the only way to unblock it is by registering the card online and bring it with your ID to the mBank's branch.

This is sick and I don't know any more answers and I won't do anything more as I don't know what else can I do Smiley

I tried my best and they told me when I asked them about what other people need to do to unblock their cards - they told me only what I already told you... Register and visit the mBank's branch (and not all of them, only main branches)

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nightauer

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:55:59 PM

You're providing service for unlocking or killing card? it's explained in their rules...

update from 30.07.2014...
Booooooo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:06:58 PM

You're providing service for unlocking or killing card? it's explained in their rules...

update from 30.07.2014...
can you copy and paste the passage? thanks

Nightauer

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:05:55 PM

http://www.mbank.pl/pomoc/info/msp-korporacje/regulaminy/obsluga-biezaca-karty.html

§39

6. You can't use card for getting payments for selling goods or providing services.
7. You can't sell bank cards without permission.

usually for selling BTCs...

Same situation I had with paypal 4 months ago, it should be same result also - they can block card, but not money. Smiley

main rule: always check info by yourself...
Schnudelu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:08:12 PM

What i really not understanding is why you even bought this card here are a lot alternatives for each country so even in your country i am sure there is an option for a such card
Booooooo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:20:59 PM

http://www.mbank.pl/pomoc/info/msp-korporacje/regulaminy/obsluga-biezaca-karty.html

§39

6. You can't use card for getting payments for selling goods or providing services.
7. You can't sell bank cards without permission.

usually for selling BTCs...

Same situation I had with paypal 4 months ago, it should be same result also - they can block card, but not money. Smiley

main rule: always check info by yourself...

Well those rules are always existed the same for BZ WBK ones, cards are not meant for getting paid! (But since can be loaded by everyone how could they know if was a payment or personal load?)

What i really not understanding is why you even bought this card here are a lot alternatives for each country so even in your country i am sure there is an option for a such card

for example can tell me (even privately) one and can be loaded by third party via bank wire? Thanks

Nightauer

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:36:55 PM

Well those rules are always existed the same for BZ WBK ones, cards are not meant for getting paid! (But since can be loaded by everyone how could they know if was a payment or personal load?)

when You will login on mbank, You can see only subject. Bank will see if it's money from company or private. Also there is possibility that they've flagged some btc exchangers and other sites. When You will register wbk card (never do this) You can see all info also. same if You will receive for example 4 transfers, every transfer 150 EUR, and same data on transfers. mbank card was very exploitable - there were possibility to load it for 2,000 EUR and don't increase counter. Same for withdrawals.(EU ONLY).

Tell me Your country and currency, limits, and I'll find best card for You. If there will be more users interested, I'll order them in bulk as company cards.
eljotas

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:10:15 PM

when You will login on mbank, You can see only subject. Bank will see if it's money from company or private. Also there is possibility that they've flagged some btc exchangers and other sites. When You will register wbk card (never do this) You can see all info also. same if You will receive for example 4 transfers, every transfer 150 EUR, and same data on transfers. mbank card was very exploitable - there were possibility to load it for 2,000 EUR and don't increase counter. Same for withdrawals.(EU ONLY).

Tell me Your country and currency, limits, and I'll find best card for You. If there will be more users interested, I'll order them in bulk as company cards.

I'm also interested to have Reloadable card with IBAN. Country is not important for me, but i want alternative between mBank and BZ WBK.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: