Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technobit Fucks Us Over Again  (Read 6658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:47:28 PM

Well Marto, I see you are online, why no comments on the out of order shipping, how can you ship batch 2 orders from 3 weeks old? What have you shipped so far, from MS' pictures it looks not even 25 to the USA?

Because he need to set up his own farm and cloud hashing first to recoup from the losses of buying ALOT of parts to manufacture the boards?
Martin got paid in chips, remember?  Roll Eyes

BULLSHIT. I paid in full. No conversion, no who's in inline shit. I paid straight up for 50. Got the PSU's, breaker boards, fans, all that. Converted half my breaker box to 240... and still nothing. 4 weeks my ass.

I should have had 50 boards here, yet difficulty is up another 20% yet again.

Marto... please, and I beg you deliver. Timeline for this venture is running out. Sad
In fact our project is delayed too  until we finish this GB.
We are sending as much miners are ready.
And for the payment.
Only 2 orders are paid one fiat and one btc
Majority of 90+ percent paid with chips
So the only ones not paying with chips are Scrappy Do and me. Now can you answer why you are shipping 3 week old batch 2 orders before over 2 month old batch 1 orders instead of ignoring this?
Is it about time for a Technobit fucks us over thread?

Always had one... this wasn't even the FIRST one.

Poor scrappy, he doubled down on the Black Arrow scam. I'm sorry I called him an asshole but he needs to be realistic about 1W/Gh/s at the current difficulty with unreasonably delayed hardware. Maybe he can underclock/undervolt.

Refunding every customer who made an order would only cost a small fraction of the revenue they've mined, BA should do the right thing.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:58:41 AM

Well Marto, I see you are online, why no comments on the out of order shipping, how can you ship batch 2 orders from 3 weeks old? What have you shipped so far, from MS' pictures it looks not even 25 to the USA?

Because he need to set up his own farm and cloud hashing first to recoup from the losses of buying ALOT of parts to manufacture the boards?
Martin got paid in chips, remember?  Roll Eyes

BULLSHIT. I paid in full. No conversion, no who's in inline shit. I paid straight up for 50. Got the PSU's, breaker boards, fans, all that. Converted half my breaker box to 240... and still nothing. 4 weeks my ass.

I should have had 50 boards here, yet difficulty is up another 20% yet again.

Marto... please, and I beg you deliver. Timeline for this venture is running out. Sad
In fact our project is delayed too  until we finish this GB.
We are sending as much miners are ready.
And for the payment.
Only 2 orders are paid one fiat and one btc
Majority of 90+ percent paid with chips
So the only ones not paying with chips are Scrappy Do and me. Now can you answer why you are shipping 3 week old batch 2 orders before over 2 month old batch 1 orders instead of ignoring this?
Is it about time for a Technobit fucks us over thread?

Always had one... this wasn't even the FIRST one.

Poor scrappy, he doubled down on the Black Arrow scam. I'm sorry I called him an asshole but he needs to be realistic about 1W/Gh/s at the current difficulty with unreasonably delayed hardware. Maybe he can underclock/undervolt.

Refunding every customer who made an order would only cost a small fraction of the revenue they've mined, BA should do the right thing.

I wouldn't blame the customer. There is obviously a disconnect again between what the customer expected and what Technobit, Minersource and BA delivered. Be this yet another warning to steer clear of Technobit. Unlike more reputable companies Technobit is willing and has proven they will throw a few customers under the bus every few months for shits and giggles. Why risk it?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:31:08 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 04:05:53 AM by Bicknellski

Post yesterday...

Marto can you give me an update on my order?

Post today... ignores questions on orders so regularly why would anyone bother ordering shit from Marto... insanity.

simple Setup guide for *(yet another product that some of his customers have to ask when will arrive.)

So busy failing to respond to customers yet has time to always post here over and over again. Takes two seconds to lie to your customer... excuse number 34 we sent it but the shipping company sent it to the wrong location... then evidence shows you never sent it. Remember that one Marto? Why is that? His behavior is so much like Josh you'd think they were soul mates. Both Zerlan and Zipkin. Forget the fact that his wife and Zipkin's wife are friends... nothing to see here. Move along. Wasn't wrong about BFL not wrong about Technobit. Do no buy from this guy. He uses the same tactics for ignoring customers and abusing customers just like BFL has in the past. Don't be fooled by this company. There are plenty of complaints and the faux accounts he created to mask it along with 10 threads of product placement here to distract you from what happens when things are not delivered is not that hard to pick up on. Here comes his BCP look alike Loshia... yet another PAID SHILL for Technobit.

Stockholm Syndrome... some customers might have been given a deal to get their orders ahead in the queue to post negative against myself. Something that is clearly the pattern in Marto74 repertoire of lie, deny and obfuscate. Rather than being honest and dealing directly with customers complaints it is attack the messenger and not to fix the problem.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:33:02 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 08:47:11 AM by Bicknellski

Marto - Can you please give us an update on sending the customer list to Minersource for batch 1 customers?  I asked this same question almost 24 hours ago and it went unanswered.  Please let us know where you are at with this list because these delays are really hurting our ROI on these boards.

OK, I GUESS WE HAVE TO GET REALLY LOUD FOR YOUR DUMB ASS TO PHUCKING LISTEN

WHERE THE PHUCK IS MY ORDER?  WHAT IS MY ORDER STATUS? Your damn website STILL says I have not paid.

Am I gonna have to run to bulgaria and snatch a kink in your ass?

FUCKING RESPOND dipshit...

EDEGSUOLY

Marto, you can not sent this buyer incomplete miner. He canceled it a while ago and you ask him for paypal to refund.
Why are you now wonder why hes behaving this way. I agree with bilecinski and refund him like you said.
He did now overeacted but you have responibility for your customers.
Hire somebody who act mature with your buyers.
Its very easy solution, refund him like you stated in december, and he will clean the thread from spams.
Yes and I would in any other case .
But this customer put about 100 BOLD off topic msg in a few treads.
This can not continue.
This kind of behavior .
So I'll send him exactly what he paid for. PCB+componets , assembled and tested .
Yes it is not correct , but  I'll prefer to go to court for this , rather than allowing this kind of behavior to be example for success here in this forum .
So what is the recipe for success. Here we are 24 hrs later. No tracking number!
I always aspire to be the better man.
I do not want to be like the aforementioned. But I have felt the urge since you promised tomorrow 4 weeks ago.

Actually I prefer the cold hard facts. If it is to be another 3 weeks then say so. but lets stop empty promises.

You told that guy you would refund him. For your own respect just do it. Where all tired of his posts, damn, even he is tired of his posts. But I quite see where he is coming from..

Nice to know that Marto74 vouched for AMT and Josh Zipkin. Wonder why he would do that?

True ralla, but marto74 is working closely with them.  He is the owner of technobit,and has vouched for them.  Of course that's not proof they are valid.

-edited..  damn spellchecker on my "smart"phone butchered that message and I didn't notice.  I guess they're only as smart as the user.  Smiley

Soo,your current 80GH miner consumes 80 watts,1 watt per GH.I read in an earlier post something about this being a Bitfury based miner.

Your 28nm stuff isn't ready yet Huh  When will it go on sale,if it isn't already Huh

Thanks!!!
Their boards they're showing are the Technobit HEX16b boards.
http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=54&controller=product&id_lang=1

What they've shown so far is that they can take Technobit's existing PCB and shove some of them into cases with the heatsink fins oriented the wrong way. No credible customers have reported receiving their Bitfury based units.

They haven't shown that they have done any engineering whatsoever, so it's extremely unlikely they have their own 28nm design on the way. By the same token given their pricing it seems hard to believe they could be using anyone else's 28nm products. It is on sale though.

I'd love to be wrong on this, but I would honestly be shocked if anyone who ordered a 1.2TH/s miner ends up getting it. I would suggest staying far away unless they can post something credible detailing their incoming design.

Found that on the AMT thread. Still seems fishy to me, also some people has pointed out that the AMT cabinet is just a NAS server, from another company. And the boards they are posting pictures of, is from technobit.

Marto, you can not sent this buyer incomplete miner. He canceled it a while ago and you ask him for paypal to refund.
Why are you now wonder why hes behaving this way. I agree with bilecinski and refund him like you said.
He did now overeacted but you have responibility for your customers.
Hire somebody who act mature with your buyers.
Its very easy solution, refund him like you stated in december, and he will clean the thread from spams.
Yes and I would in any other case .
But this customer put about 100 BOLD off topic msg in a few treads.
This can not continue.
This kind of behavior .
So I'll send him exactly what he paid for. PCB+componets , assembled and tested .
Yes it is not correct , but  I'll prefer to go to court for this , rather than allowing this kind of behavior to be example for success here in this forum .
So what is the recipe for success. Here we are 24 hrs later. No tracking number!
I always aspire to be the better man.
I do not want to be like the aforementioned. But I have felt the urge since you promised tomorrow 4 weeks ago.

Actually I prefer the cold hard facts. If it is to be another 3 weeks then say so. but lets stop empty promises.

You told that guy you would refund him. For your own respect just do it. Where all tired of his posts, damn, even he is tired of his posts. But I quite see where he is coming from..

Marto can you please answer the comments in order WVEJQUSTR? I am still waiting to pay until I get a further instruction or confirmation.

Are we sensing a pattern yet?

Yes indeed, it's not worth that kind of language and behaviour. Patience he will sort it .

In the mean time, ignoring the user prevents it from ever being noticed again. Smiley

I hope lot of people order this new miner, so Martin can send refund for older undelivered miners.

Thank you
Go.................

Here are all the sorry details, with quotes on how Marto ripped me off:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647966.msg7374816#msg7374816

Note that marto74 has now issued me a paypal refund (after a lot of chasing him).

I'll still leave this thread here, as until technobit gets their act together they are to be avoided.

Agreed...

There are still many who did not have the insurance of using PayPal who are forced to just wait and hope... Maybe the order will turn up eventually - but only when the GH/S's for the equipment you ordered is probably not going to provide a break even letalone a profit.

To advertise something as 'in stock' and talk of delivery dates never met in this game is a scam as time is money. Who is to say that the team are not putting your ordered equipment through an extended period of 'testing'?

I won't deal with them again as to me they blatantly lied about my second order being shipped - not once but twice! I don't care what the excuses are - their lack of respect for customers, lack of communication and the BS when there is a reply is no way a reputable business is run.

Melb

ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:06:50 PM

Here we go again.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:46:20 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 11:51:37 AM by Bicknellski

Here we go again.

Again? Never stopped Mr. 40 poster since September 11. Who were you last time? LOL! Busted.

Look at that minion chip group buy and board build a few people tired of Marto74's BS.

Then Loshia and Marto74 spend the whole day yesterday and today spamming threads cause they don't like people pointing out their failures.

Amazing he can't even get simple customer service right I wonder what the problem is?

Meanwhile while Marto and his paid shill or multiple account Loshia continue to spam threads... What does Technobit do? They ignore another customer. Best to avoid this company people don't risk your BTC. Buy elsewhere.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:01:14 PM

Technobit  Up to 10 week delays in shipment of some customers Minion Group Buy Units.

The hurt / delays continue for some customers of Technobit who have paid substantial amounts for miners over 10 weeks ago.

I agree with scrappy here, Batch 1 should of been sent out by now. reading the thread its totally unprofessional sending out small orders first.
i see some people waiting 10 weeks now for there order to be shipped out and nothing. Seems people with large orders are getting shafted.

I think compensation is due MARTO!!!!

People have been patient with you since you had a problem with the boards, but this now seems to be resolved.
So what exactly is going on??

i do not what to take legal action as BFL are facing and now KNC miner, marto.
You really havent provided any updates to people with large orders on the forum at all.

Please provide a clear update on what is going on and when everyone's orders are going to be fulfilled and compensation package.
with have been patient, but you have taken are patience for granted now.

There is seriously something wrong with this thread. Folks Martin has yet to deliver batch one yet we have 3 confirmed cases of him shipping batch 2. He says "small orders" Fuck that shit. Mine may have been large and paid in fiat. I have as of to date received 6 of 50, and Marto has promised 6 shipping dates and only sent once!

Guys, enough of the bullshit.

I paid in fiat for a flat conversion, have been lied to about shipping, and seen batch 2 orders go out before mine. Check the thread, I was in page 2 and traded in 2 x3's and paid in fiat. I know I am not alone here as I have spoke to many of you in pm's. Enough with the BS, bring it.

scrappy do, dam so shipments are just trickling out. i would of thought at least batch 1 would of been completed by now

I haven't received a single one of my 88 boards. My chips have been at technobit since July 17th.

Marto any news when batch 2 will be shipped, its been over a month now since you received my chips. ive emailed you on your site, 2 weeks ago and no reply.
would like to know whats happening with those.

you going to be offering any compensation for late deliveries now. awaiting 25 boards  Angry and counting

No offense Guyver, but he hasn't even shipped batch one out. Hopefully he will not ship out anymore batch 2 like the mistake made last week. I just got my first partial shipment today 6 of 50. I know its been over a month for you and I hate it, but it has been over 10 weeks for some of us.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: