Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] DiceBitco.in Signature Campaign - Continued  (Read 6537 times)
Mitchell (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:20:36 AM

Yes. However, normally when conditions change, people are given the choice of opting out of the contract at no penalty.  Treating these people second does apply a strong penalty.

Example: My internet plan rose from $60 to $70 a year ago. The plan is on a 2 year contract. I was notified and had the opportunity to break out of the 2 year contract (no early termination fee) if I do not wish to continue.

I'll be sending out PMs and leaving feedback to the people that still carry this signature.
Well, this isn't a normal situation. Normally someone that does escrow doesn't have to do all of this. They either send back the money to the owner of the campaign or pay the campaign members fairly. Us running the whole campaign was never the plan nor something we wanted. We just stepped up and are trying to do our best.
Your internet plan isn't a good example, since signature campaigns have a fixed rule: "If you drop out, you get nothing". Period. Dooglus and I decided to pay people who dropped out as good as possible, because it seems unfair to us to not get paid, because you don't want to advertise a website that is highly suspicious and scamming people.

TradeFortress, what do you want us to do? Pay out right now? I would love to, but I can't do anything without Dooglus (like I said before).

What's more important, Dooglus stated (yesterday) that whoever decide to drop their sig , will get paid for that period:

-snip-
I already stated why he said this and what my opinion is about this. Please read the whole topic.

Can I join this? And can I have others things in my signature despite DiceBitco.in sig?
No, read the OP and the title.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:22:09 AM

Can I join this? And can I have others things in my signature despite DiceBitco.in sig?
Cheesy

-----

What's more important, Dooglus stated (yesterday) that whoever decide to drop their sig , will get paid for that period:

So it seems like bitcoininformations's claimed preferential treatment is something he invented himself, which I have suspected (as I believed dooglus's intelligence is much higher than that).

TradeFortress, what do you want us to do? Pay out right now? I would love to, but I can't do anything without Dooglus (like I said before).

No? I am simply asking you to treat people who drop out the same way as you treat people who stick to the campaign. You'd pay both groups out at the end of the month, but shouldn't give any sort of preference to any group.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:24:38 AM

Your internet plan isn't a good example, since signature campaigns have a fixed rule: "If you drop out, you get nothing".

Yes it is. My internet plan has a contractual obligation where I must pay about $30 per remaining month if I terminate it early. This 'fixed rule' was waived when surrounding circumstances changed.

You are applying *this* statement literally, to the letter, and overriding any other circumstance or context. Despite the rule never existing in the first place in this campaign. But there's no point in debating that, I'm simply asking you to treat all creditors equally.
Mitchell (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:27:18 AM

This is the conversation that Dooglus and I had about that paying people when they drop out part. Dooglus was sure we could payout, I am not (which is why I added the note).

Mitchell: and at the end of the month we'll pay you out for the 9 days you wore it for.
Did you calculate that that's possible?
*calculate if that's possible?
If not, please change it to something else. By saying that you make a commitment that dropped out users get paid.
I still prefer to just payout and be done with it...
Dooglus: I made a spreadsheet to calculate payments
Mitchell: So, how much is it if everyone makes the max. posts possible?
Dooglus: [URL]
after 9 days the payments come to ~5 BTC
Mitchell: I see nothing at that url (except your website)
Dooglus: sorry - now?
Mitchell: Got it
Well, that is just 9 days you know...
We have 21 to go
We can't pay that much, there is no way
Dooglus: I expect lots of people will drop out
I know I would
esp. since we won't allow "disclaimers"
maybe post that we owe 4.4 BTC already after just 9 days, so won't be able to pay in full
probably
Mitchell: Alright, that sounds good

I would love to payout everyone, but if we can't, well, we need to change something. I am not saying that what I said is what is going to happen. Because I need to talk to Dooglus before we change anything. Not going to say that again.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:44:46 AM

Just a question: for october, you will open a new thread where i can sign in?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

I would love to payout everyone, but if we can't, well, we need to change something. I am not saying that what I said is what is going to happen. Because I need to talk to Dooglus before we change anything. Not going to say that again.

A question, has anyone actually dropped out yesterday? Other than those 2 guys who had no posts anyway. If not, the problem is non-existent.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:47:08 AM

A question, has anyone actually dropped out yesterday? Other than those 2 guys who had no posts anyway. If not, the problem is non-existent.

Yes.

Mitchell (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

No.

I'm think that I'm going to ignore most question until Dooglus gets back, because I cannot do anything without him. TradeFortress, I do appreciate the input, even though it might not seem that way. If you want to continue talking, just send me an email.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:02:27 AM

Well, people that drop out normally don't get paid at all, because they didn't fulfill the requirement to keep the signature for the period you agreed upon. We decided that that isn't fair and we will use the leftovers to pay people anyway. I know that this isn't optimal and we might have to change it to just pay out right now.

Yes. However, normally when conditions change, people are given the choice of opting out of the contract at no penalty.  Treating these people second does apply a strong penalty.

Example: My internet plan rose from $60 to $70 a year ago. The plan is on a 2 year contract. I was notified and had the opportunity to break out of the 2 year contract (no early termination fee) if I do not wish to continue.

I'll be sending out PMs and leaving feedback to the people that still carry this signature.

I think this should be considered as spamming. You have no connection to this campaign, so you are not entitled to demand anything from the participants in this campaign. Threats of negative feedback are really pathetic from a guy who himself has a negative trust as low as -539...
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:20:58 AM

No.

I'm think that I'm going to ignore most question until Dooglus gets back, because I cannot do anything without him. TradeFortress, I do appreciate the input, even though it might not seem that way. If you want to continue talking, just send me an email.

so, since i'm in the september list, i don't need to sign again. Thanks
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:52:22 AM

I think this should be considered as spamming. You have no connection to this campaign, so you are not entitled to demand anything from the participants in this campaign. Threats of negative feedback are really pathetic from a guy who himself has a negative trust as low as -539...

You do not need a connection to leave negative feedback. I consider people who advertise DiceBitco.in untrustworthy because:

1) DiceBitco.in has scammed by not paying out winnings people should have received. This has been established earlier in this thread.
2) Participating in a signature campaign is promoting it.
3) Promoting a scam for money is untrustworthy.

If you dispute 1 or 2, I'd be happy to hear your arguments. 3 is my personal opinion (which I think most people will also agree with), and trust is opinion based.

so, since i'm in the september list, i don't need to sign again. Thanks

Have you read the rest of the thread?
Hell-raiser

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:57:07 AM

You do not need a connection to leave negative feedback. I consider people who advertise DiceBitco.in untrustworthy because:

1) DiceBitco.in has scammed by not paying out winnings people should have received. This has been established earlier in this thread.

If you dispute 1 or 2, I'd be happy to hear your arguments. 3 is my personal opinion (which I think most people will also agree with), and trust is opinion based.

By giving negative feedback you are putting the blame on the wrong people which have nothing to do with DiceBitco.in scamming. Methinks, the total majority of participants would be happy to get money right now and be done with it. What you are going to do is called blackmail, and I'm doubtful that you do it just for personal reasons.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:02:08 AM

By giving negative feedback you are putting the blame on the wrong people which have nothing to do with DiceBitco.in scamming. Methinks, the total majority of participants would be happy to get money right now and be done with it.
If you continue to promote a scam after being aware that it is a scam, then I think you do have to do with it.

I'm not putting blame on anyone that has promoted DiceBitco.in previously. I'm only 'blaming' people who continue to promote the scam for their personal benefit. Don't you think that's untrustworthy?

If you removed it, you should get the payout for the first 9 days by the end of this month.
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:06:14 AM

Well, people that drop out normally don't get paid at all, because they didn't fulfill the requirement to keep the signature for the period you agreed upon. We decided that that isn't fair and we will use the leftovers to pay people anyway. I know that this isn't optimal and we might have to change it to just pay out right now.

i got this PM.i did report it to the admins,because i feel blackmailed by this user.i mean there is a reason why he has over -500 negative trust.blackmailing others wont make it better.
Hell-raiser

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:11:15 AM

By giving negative feedback you are putting the blame on the wrong people which have nothing to do with DiceBitco.in scamming. Methinks, the total majority of participants would be happy to get money right now and be done with it.
If you continue to promote a scam after being aware that it is a scam, then I think you do have to do with it.

I'm not putting blame on anyone that has promoted DiceBitco.in previously. I'm only 'blaming' people who continue to promote the scam for their personal benefit. Don't you think that's untrustworthy?

If you removed it, you should get the payout for the first 9 days by the end of this month.

This "scam" is no longer active, as far as I know (so it won't hurt anyone), but your intentions are dubious at best. In fact, you have nothing to lose (read reputation), so no wonder you can stick to such dirty practices as blackmailing, and I won't be surprised that you yourself are doing this on grounds far from being entirely altruistic.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:19:52 AM

-snip-
i got this PM.i did report it to the admins,because i feel blackmailed by this user.i mean there is a reason why he has over -500 negative trust.blackmailing others wont make it better.

The best part about the PM is:

-snip-
I do not accept PMs. To contact me, please email me at ciphertext@cryptolab.net (make sure to mention your Bitcointalk name).

TF if you do not accept PMs, dont send them.

I am not aware that dicebitco.in is a scam. I had coins invested there and could divest them without any problems even though "shit" allready hit the fan.
Whether wins that resulted from the malicous code should be repaid or not is a decision they had to make. They decided not to pay those that did not lose any coins. IMHO a complete rollback would be fair, yet would result in those you claim "scammed" in less coins than they have now. How does that make them scammers?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:22:12 AM

This "scam" is no longer active, as far as I know (so it won't hurt anyone), but your intentions are dubious at best. In fact, you have nothing to lose (read reputation), so no wonder you can stick to such dirty practices as blackmailing, and I won't be surprised that you yourself are doing this on grounds far from being entirely altruistic.

DiceBitco.in has scammed, and they have not compensated all the users that were scammed. Until they compensate all the users that were scammed, they are a scam.

I find it preposterous that you assume (i) I have not lost money in DiceBitco.in and (ii) that I have dubious intentions beyond justice.

I don't think leaving trust feedback for untrustworthy actions, while notifying people in advance (some haven't signed into this forum for a while, but their sig is still up) is anywhere near blackmail. Plenty of people here leave feedback for other people's scams, and plenty of people threaten to leave negative feedback if a scammer does not compensate.

I consider people who advertise DiceBitco.in untrustworthy because:

Do you disagree with any of this?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

They decided not to pay those that did not lose any coins.

Winnings that people should have received are still winnings. Imagine a casino kicking you out after you won a jackpot of a slots machine, and refusing to honor your rightful winnings. But hey, they refunded everyone else that spun and lost their money Cheesy
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:31:15 AM

They decided not to pay those that did not lose any coins.

Winnings that people should have received are still winnings. Imagine a casino kicking you out after you won a jackpot of a slots machine, and refusing to honor your rightful winnings. But hey, they refunded everyone else that spun and lost their money Cheesy

wow this is coming from a man who scammed a shit load of users, maybe TF is mad he didnt think of that Scam and is jealous?Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:31:39 AM

i received a msg someone intimidating me that if i would not remove the adv sign, he neg trust me, what should i do? is this campaign legit?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀