Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official "repitela is a nazi asshole douchebag turd thread"  (Read 5399 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:07:48 AM

You shilled Bitcoin because you were so heavily invested, and now you are shilling Monero. It is highly unlikely that your view of Monero and Bitcoin "facts" are not skewed by your position. Reading your posts, it is a certainty.

It is just as likely that his position is skewed by his view of the facts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:46:37 AM

That stupid thread was the one where the BCN shills stuffed the ballot to keep with the fast curve, most likely to maximize their potential to mine with their non-deopmitized miner, ideally for a long time (since instamining is impossible).

Unfortunately for them it didn't work out because: 1) others optimized the miner privately too (dga and probably others), 2) the community optimized the public miner within a month or so, and 3) the community developed GPU miners.

The curve is about twice as fast as Bitcoin. I wanted it slower but I'm not sure twice as fast as Bitcoin is bad, given much faster adoption now. For the first two years or so, very few people even knew Bitcoin existed and there was no cryptocoin community. The situation is very different now.

It doesn't really matter though, pretty much no matter what we say you will continue bashing Monero, hyping your vapor coin, worshiping Armstrong, creating new accounts, and begging for money. So carry on.

Chuckee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:34:39 AM

I don't think I've ever witnessed a human being with such an inflated ego. You really need to ask why people criticize you here? I think we both know that you know the answer to that. But just in case:

For a long time, you've made outrageous claims about the future value of bitcoin, always speaking in absolutes. Then when you're completely wrong -- as usual -- you brush it off and move on to a new shitcoin to pump.

The difference between you and other posters is that you present yourself as a wealthy professional investor with all your stories about your castle and your avatar (a picture of yourself in a suit and tie). I don't know if you genuinely believe your ridiculous predictions or if it's your strategy to sell your stash to dumb money, but you've caused a lot of impressionable investors to lose a lot money by telling them that they can be just like you if they buy and hold no matter what. Some of them still believe you for some sad, twisted reason.

You're rich and if bitcoin fails, I know you have a stop loss and worst case scenario, you can only afford one bottle of Dom Perignon with your dinner each night instead of two.

But these impressionable people who you manipulated are trying to feed their families. You convinced them it was a sure thing, and now they'll probably become bag holders and lose a substantial amount of their savings. Not only that, but you're a 9/11 "truther" which alone is enough to make you a loser.
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:09:18 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 11:17:00 AM by TheFascistMind

The curve is about twice as fast as Bitcoin. I wanted it slower but I'm not sure twice as fast as Bitcoin is bad, given much faster adoption now. For the first two years or so, very few people even knew Bitcoin existed and there was no cryptocoin community. The situation is very different now.

There is only one curve that is correct for maximizing user (not investor) adoption: perpetual debasement. Bad money drives good money out of circulation. Reality check!

And per Peter R's chart, user adoption is what drives the market cap, not investor adoption. The market price is a weighing machine of the user (not investment) adoption value, i.e. the whales don't influence the price at all (over the long-term). All they can do is make the mistake of thinking they do and doubling-down on their mistakes when the adoption value and thus price is not increasing fast enough.

Quote from: Benjamin Graham
the stock owner should not be too concerned with erratic fluctuations in stock prices, since in the short term, the stock market behaves like a voting machine, but in the long term it acts like a weighing machine (i.e. its true value will in the long run be reflected in its stock price).

Until you get this point, you will be scratching your head wondering why Monero's price is not growing fast.

...and begging for money...

Bwahaha. ROFLMAO.

Your true colors are now shining through. You bear false witness against your fellow human, which in my book makes you a charlatan.

You are now a proven liar. The only people I've been begging are the gold dealers who withheld my money (but this has since been rectified). I owned 18,000oz of silver in 2008. I was minting silver rounds and 10oz bars and supplying Risto's silver business in Europe. If you disagree, you quote me where I have begged for money. You will not find one such quote. I was gifted 2 BTC by Risto unexpectedly. And he will earn much more from that 2 BTC than he will ever earn on his Monero investment. I never asked him for money. Also in the past I was also generous or flexible in my dealings with Risto when he had a failed deal with a counter party.

So you are escalating this eh? It won't end well for you and Monero. The worse thing you can do is motivate me.

I have not aggressively criticized Monero in the past. I was fair. But you guys can dish out the verbal lashings on everyone else's coin (e.g. BBR, DRK, NXT, etc) but you can't stomach it when someone tells you that your coin has egregious weaknesses also. Your little shitcoin is going nowhere. Observe and learn.

Btw, Risto when you talk about how you've been persecuted by the authorities in Finland, realize you are not a USA citizen as I am.

Sweden, New Zealand, and USA all have a high crime rate:

http://www.insideprison.com/crime-statistics-by-country.asp

But the difference is that Sweden rehabilitates and helps, whereas the USA brutalizes and punishes:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/dec/01/why-sweden-closing-prisons

Look at the photos on this web page below, you will be so sickened when you compare the USA prison to the Finland prison:

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/why-scandinavian-prisons-are-superior/279949/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate

Number of people in prison:

2,125,424 - USA (that is 2.1 million)
1,674,862 - China (and China's population is 4X larger)
  113,000 - Philippines
   68,598 - France
   44,547 - Chile
   31,379 - Australia
    8,302 - New Zealand
    5,760 - Sweden

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2013/02/13/why-do-they-hate-us-so-much/

The USA's conviction rate is nearly 99%. Even Adolf Hitler had a
conviction rate of about 90% at his notorious People’s Court under Roland Freisler (pictured in the center) who was the most bloodthirsty of all the head judges to rule that court. Even Wikpedia writes:

“The number of death sentences rose sharply under Freisler’s stewardship. Approximately 90% of all proceedings ended with sentences of death or life imprisonment, the sentences frequently having been determined before the trial. Between 1942 and 1945, more than 5,000 death sentences were handed out, and of these, 2,600 through the court’s First Senate, which Freisler headed. Thus, Freisler alone was responsible, in his three years on the court, for as many death sentences as all other senate sessions of the court together in the entire time the court existed, between 1934 and 1945.”

The conviction rate in the United States is nearly 99% and has beaten every historical statistic of the worse tyrants throughout every century except those who did not even pretend to give a trial. And Obama has signed into law the right to indefinitely imprison American Citizens without trial, lawyers, or any rights whatsoever. Now this Justice Department leak shows he also maintains it is legal to kill American without a trial as well – take them away! This will enable the government to reach their goal – 100% with no exceptions! The question is WHY do these people hate our civil liberties so much? They are like a two-year old who refuses to share a toy and prefers to break it instead. They know they are collapsing. They have ruined the finances of the state. Instead of trying to reform, they prefer to retain power and destroy everything that made an American once proud to be an American. They will not survive. This is as unsustainable as Communism and the fall from grace will be very nasty.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2013/01/25/the-untouchables-how-the-obama-administration-protected-wall-street-from-prosecutions/

The one thing that surprised me running around the globe on this last trip was how much the United States has fallen from grace. The legal system is seen as the most corrupt in the world and that is the important essential cornerstone of commerce. When Margaret Thatcher spoke at our conference in 1997, she was asked which country would she invest in – Russia or China? Her response was “neither” because they did not respect the rule or law at that time. The rule of law is the foundation of everything. If courts change transcripts and rule only for government as the US conviction rate is now virtually 99%, then capital is not safe and cannot invest for there is no way to vindicate your rights be they to property, human, or
constitutional.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/06/09/numerous-false-terrorist-charges-torture-to-extract-confessions/

One must question the government’s involvement in that one as well. Higazy explained that he had falsely confessed because the polygraph operator had threatened his family. They ALWAYS threaten your family – that is how they keep their 99% conviction rate. Women are threatened with taking their children and putting them up for adoption.

Federal Judge Jed S. Rakoff ordered the U.S. Attorney’s Office to investigate how the FBI came to extract a false confession from Mr. Higazy. The government’s first response was to tell Judge Rakoff to take a hike. They bluntly told him he had no authority to order the government to investigate how it extracted an obvious false confession from an innocent kid.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:26:07 AM

I asked you once your history, how did you became rich? specifically, step by step, no bullshit.

It takes a long time to tell, and to be useful for the reader, requires a mindset of appreciation (open mind).

Until so far, I haven't felt that giving this information out for free in the forums (any more than what I do already in my posting, often enough to be an object of hate) is the priority or even a smart thing.

By the way I did make a list of at least 10 bulletpoints just when we talked about the matter in my Wall Observer. It is there, you could find it and link it here for reference that I have been quite open about it.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:06:33 PM

Not only that, but you're a 9/11 "truther" which alone is enough to make you a loser.

Please link. Is this true?Huh holy shizzzz

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Chuckee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:49:43 PM

Not only that, but you're a 9/11 "truther" which alone is enough to make you a loser.

Truth does not matter. The U.S. demolished WTC 1, 2 and 7, blaming it on ragheads that supposedly flew 2 planes towards WTC 1 and 2. (Note that the number of buildings demolished exceeds the number of planes by 1.)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732169.0
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:44:08 PM

Truth does not matter. The U.S. demolished WTC 1, 2 and 7, blaming it on ragheads that supposedly flew 2 planes towards WTC 1 and 2. (Note that the number of buildings demolished exceeds the number of planes by 1.)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732169.0

Well, that is an interesting thread.

No one has called out rpietila for the 'raghead' comment, so I will. Add racist to the list of faults.  
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:24:41 PM

No one has called out rpietila for the 'raghead' comment, so I will. Add racist to the list of faults.  

You see how little support PC actually has. Shocked It is one of the many repression techniques forced on us, completely unfounded in logic and not supported by conscience.

(Yes I understand you were being sarcastic, but never miss an opportunity to make a point Wink )

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Roy Badami

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:51:15 PM

You see how little support PC actually has. Shocked It is one of the many repression techniques forced on us, completely unfounded in logic and not supported by conscience.

(Yes I understand you were being sarcastic, but never miss an opportunity to make a point Wink )

It's easy to see cultural insensitivity as a non-problem (and complaints about it as illogical) if you're lucky enough to be in a cultural group that isn't typically on the receiving end of such insensitivity.  Failing to perceive the problem doesn't make the problem go away, though.

roy
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:13:51 PM

It's easy to see cultural insensitivity as a non-problem (and complaints about it as illogical) if you're lucky enough to be in a cultural group that isn't typically on the receiving end of such insensitivity.  Failing to perceive the problem doesn't make the problem go away, though.

roy

In a free world, people have the liberty to think whatever they want. The proliferation of the concept of "racism" is a 1984-esque thoughtcrime.

Every act of rasistic violence, etc., shall be judged as any act of non-rasistic violence, according to the law.

But when people's thoughts start to be judged, then the freedom of thought is no more.

(I don't want to sound harsh, but the indoctrination of thoughtcrime is a sneaky one, and repelling it is a priority.)

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

(I don't want to sound harsh, but the indoctrination of thoughtcrime is a sneaky one, and repelling it is a priority.)

Odd part to me about this is those preaching tolerance are very effectively using this strategy to unify all beliefs into their own by making it a moral / social crime to believe anything but what they believe.  Originally "tolerance" was the idea of allowing everyone to co-exist without persecution.

Marriage should be between man and woman = hating gays = killing gays = nazi germany.  It's all equated to each other.

I have no problem with gays getting married.  I do have a problem with the faulty pigeonholing / aggregating thought sins as equal to action sins.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:31:05 PM

Odd part to me about this is those preaching tolerance are very effectively using this strategy to unify all beliefs into their own by making it a moral / social crime to believe anything but what they believe.  Originally "tolerance" was the idea of allowing everyone to co-exist without persecution.

Marriage should be between man and woman = hating gays = killing gays = nazi germany.  It's all equated to each other.

I have no problem with gays getting married.  I do have a problem with the faulty pigeonholing / aggregating thought sins as equal to action sins.

Hey that's their plan! Ignorance is knowledge.

I can pledge 1000 XMR if you catch me infringing someone's life, liberty or property. Because I believe in voluntary interaction.

How I would like that everyone did the same to me! (or at least gave 1000 XMR per count.. Tongue)

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:08:36 PM

And per Peter R's chart, user adoption is what drives the market cap, not investor adoption.

Peter R's chart doesn't show that because: 1. it doesn't show causality, and 2. there is no way to know whether the transactions and/or addresses in use on the Bitcoin network are users or investors. A huge amount of Bitcoin activity is investors, probably a majority. Really, who "uses" Bitcoin? Who used it last November-December when his chart showed both the metrics and price skyrocketing? A better interpretation of his chart is that investors drive market cap!
MalMen

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:39:54 PM

its fun to see more people saying good things about you, and the majority have bad reputation
first time i saw you was on poloniex when monero go to 0033, it was where i bought mine.. you put there you observation thread for here and since then i start to use bitcointalk every day... i never use this much before..
what i can say... you have alot of followers, and alot of posts, and with alot of followers the haters comes to your threads too, but i am almost certain that you have more lovers...
you sound also like an iphone fan boy talking about monero... people dont like it... but people are not forced to read your threads... so keep on Smiley

edit:
also i would like to talk to talk with you too, maybe you should show on irc too Smiley
Roy Badami

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

roy

In a free world, people have the liberty to think whatever they want. The proliferation of the concept of "racism" is a 1984-esque thoughtcrime.

Every act of rasistic violence, etc., shall be judged as any act of non-rasistic violence, according to the law.

But when people's thoughts start to be judged, then the freedom of thought is no more.

Oh well.  I had wanted to visit Malla.  If you're in favour of racism (or at least against opposing it) I guess I'll have to assume I might not be welcome.

I had hoped you intended Malla to be a broad Bitcoin retreat, rather than just a white person's Bitcion retreat.  I guess I was wrong.

roy
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:20:44 PM

roy

In a free world, people have the right to call you a cunt and shun your ass for being a cunt. How liberating.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

roy

Oh well.  I had wanted to visit Malla.  If you're in favour of racism (or at least against opposing it) I guess I'll have to assume I might not be welcome.

I had hoped you intended Malla to be a broad Bitcoin retreat, rather than just a white person's Bitcion retreat.  I guess I was wrong.

roy

Can't you see how ridiculous that assertion is?? If not, please read the helpful text by another poster:

Odd part to me about this is those preaching tolerance are very effectively using this strategy to unify all beliefs into their own by making it a moral / social crime to believe anything but what they believe.  Originally "tolerance" was the idea of allowing everyone to co-exist without persecution.

Marriage should be between man and woman = hating gays = killing gays = nazi germany.  It's all equated to each other.

I have no problem with gays getting married.  I do have a problem with the faulty pigeonholing / aggregating thought sins as equal to action sins.

My thinking goes like this:

- Everybody has freedom of thought
- Therefore I have freedom of thought
- Someone is gay
- I think it is not good to be gay because the Bible says so and I am not in a position to change it
- But he also has freedom of thought to think it is OK
- I may retain my opinion because my freedom of thought, and he his, and everything is just fine, it's childish to fight over opinions

And in your case:

- Everybody has freedom of thought
- Therefore I have freedom of thought
- Someone is black
- I think it is OK to be black there is nothing in the Bible saying that people shouldn't be black
- everything is just fine

General:

If you infringe people's freedom of thought, you are on a heinous path, much worse than that some people might childishly despise others based on their opinions. Even discussing about the subject from an analytical standpoint (like here) is a thoughtcrime and punishable by at least fines in both where I live and you live. I know people who have been made to pay for their freedom of opinion. This is not a fantasy anymore. If the condition of your coming to Malla is that I or anyone may not freely think whatever our conscience allows to think, then perhaps you should exercise your freedom to not associate with me.

I hope we are on the same side.

Roy Badami

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

I think you're missing the point.  It is rational not to want to spend time and money visiting someone who will despise them.

Oh course, you are free, in some sense, to dislike any social group you choose to dislike.  On the other hand, once you start asserting such a freedom it is rational for any visitor to want to determine whether they happen to fall into a category you dislike, for the simple reason that it would significantly detract from their visit.

I think it is not good to be gay because the Bible says so and I am not in a position to change it

Oh my, and a homophobe too.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

I think you're missing the point.  It is rational not to want to spend time and money visiting someone who will despise them.

Oh course, you are free, in some sense, to dislike any social group you choose to dislike.  On the other hand, once you start asserting such a freedom it is rational for any visitor to want to determine whether they happen to fall into a category you dislike, for the simple reason that it would significantly detract from their visit.

I think it is not good to be gay because the Bible says so and I am not in a position to change it

Oh my, and a homophobe too.

What does homophobe even mean? If you think homosexuals are creepy and nasty, does that make you a homophobe?

If I call homosexuals homos, am I am homophobe?

I think calling someone a homophobe is bigoted, and in nasty-denial.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: