Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS  (Read 17889 times)
VvXxCoin (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:46:38 AM

Saffron is over, if dev. doesn't follow through with this.

All of the developers for VvXx, including the saffroncoin dev did not sell coins in this dump. We did not expect this to happen.

*Disclaimer* Saffroncoin dev does not associate himself as the developer for VvXx, he is helping out with the developments. As far as the head developer, I (@liveatbudokan) nor anyone else saw this coming, and no, I did not sell my coins on this dump, nor do I know who did it.

Kind regards,
armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:52:27 AM

Saffron is over, if dev. doesn't follow through with this.

All of the developers for VvXx, including the saffroncoin dev did not sell coins in this dump. We did not expect this to happen.

*Disclaimer* Saffroncoin dev does not associate himself as the developer for VvXx, he is helping out with the developments. As far as the head developer, I (@liveatbudokan) nor anyone else saw this coming, and no, I did not sell my coins on this dump, nor do I know who did it.

Kind regards,
Just FUD going on. We know it wasn't you guys

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

VvXxCoin (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

New logo for VvXx

To roll out some features from our roadmap, here is our first.
The new logo for VvXx
As well, we have a new twitter account: @VvXxDev (also on roadmap) to stay up to date on latest developments
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:59:13 AM

this saffron dev even real? why he created new acc here i BTT?
smells like scam. to pump and later to dump this 1/3 of all coin supply.

another scam coin

Obviously you're not familiar with the great reputation that the Saffron Dev has. He wouldn't tarnish that for a measly 10 or so BTC.

That being said, those that mined this coin from the start and just want to get their money back surely may dump. The dumping probably isn't over, but once that gets worked out this coin can go to new heights.

armaan56

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:08:33 AM

another scam coin

Obviously you're not familiar with the great reputation that the Saffron Dev has. He wouldn't tarnish that for a measly 10 or so BTC.

That being said, those that mined this coin from the start and just want to get their money back surely may dump. The dumping probably isn't over, but once that gets worked out this coin can go to new heights.
Once on bittrex, shakeout will happen, and it will go up

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:27:26 AM

another scam coin

Once on bittrex, shakeout will happen, and it will go up

I got some orders filled, that was awesome and at least that person doesn't hold anymore.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:39:28 AM

You can't stop someone from dumping. It has happened with nearly every coin. Don't panic  Smiley

The SFR dev has assured of his help, I don't see a reason why this coin will not be taken care of in the long term. Good thing that some big holders dumped. Now it is more distributed and has a more secure future.

See the many positive sides of this coin  Cool
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:43:38 AM

You can't stop someone from dumping. It has happened with nearly every coin. Don't panic  Smiley

The SFR dev has assured of his help, I don't see a reason why this coin will not be taken care of in the long term. Good thing that some big holders dumped. Now it is more distributed and has a more secure future.

See the many positive sides of this coin  Cool

Distribution is a must... and the dump couldn't have happened at a better time
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:52:53 AM

Why have you gone for that logo? I thought Saffron dev stated name was crap and needed to be changed.  If you want to get the community confidence a poll on name change might be a good start.
altminerd

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:22:56 AM

haha community takeover version of a pre-mine dump.

101730 Dump.

Wowzer....

You realize volume include all trades, right? While that was certainly a nasty dump, the total volume during that reporting period does not mean someone dumped that exact number of coins. Other trades are included in that number.

In any case, crypto markets sure are wild. Let's see what these guys can do and what the market thinks. Money speaks louder than words in this world. I'm not too surprised that it's already recovering pretty well, despite the violence of that flash dump.

Good luck with this challenge, devs, and keep up the hard work. I'm going to keep an eye on this one, especially considering the team behind it now.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

Hello,
To clarify again, I have been requested to be the main developer for VvXx by this community. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech. I will be implementing a changed layout similar to SFR and a few features and would have a release for u guys in a few days.

I have read some posts that some guys have invested in this just because of me. Guys, though i appreciate it, treat this coin like any other coin. Invest if you feel the devs and the community are delivering.  

Regards

Roshan

so you were hired by who?

Hello,

I am working with the sfr dev along with a few others to revive this coin. The roadmaps are real and we have too much at stake to ruin our reputations on this coin.

Because of this, I am going to allow you to follow me on twitter; so that you have a backed figure as the head of the project.

You can follow me on twitter @liveatbudokan "Gordon Gekko"

Thanks,

yes but is it true you have hired the sfr devs. they aern't really working alongside you right. i was invested here but recently sold after i saw chat between dev and another member and sfr dev have made it clear that you are just a investor in sfr not part of their core team.

No, I did not "hire" the saffroncoin dev. We are working alongside each other on this project. I hope this clears that up.

well that is what he said in the irc chat the only dev working here is roshan because he has been hired to do so. once the features are implemented he is not involved with the coin

Hi,
To clarify more, I am the only dev at present working on this. I will continue to support the coin. Gordon and others will be bringin more devs later but i will remain the main dev. As long as there is a community built and there is passion for this coin, i will continue to support it no matter how long.
I only took up this coin because i believe these guys about reviving it.
But the name sucks. Need to change it.

Heres a New name for the coin. I thought of.  --->  Zephyr pronounced "Ze-fur" no coin at the end. Say it outloud to yourself a few times and you will like it.
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:38:32 AM

zephyr = wind = not a great association
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:46:38 AM

zephyr = wind = not a great association

It actually means gentle breeze or breeze, or smooth in general. But fuck that just make your own meaning like ethereum did. lol
armaan56

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:03:06 AM

Coins finally redistributed. Tiny marketcap, will hit bittrex soon. Expect some movement once its added

saffroncoin

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:16:35 AM

Hi all,
Just came on and saw that dump. Looks like someone had 1/3 supply. I have read some posts where some of you are pinning this on me. Let me tell you, this is not the way I or my team work. I took up this coin to see it grow from ashes.
Those that don't know me and are very quick to pass judgements, hop into the IRC channel #sfrcoin and have a chat with everyone.
I have done many projects related to crypto since the past few months and am currently even developing some other projects too. This is the first time i have felt a -ve effect and non-professionalism probably because this is the first time I have contributed in reviving a coin.
I don't disclose my participation in other projects and this is the first time I have done it. I only accepted for the VvXx community to disclose my identity to prove legitimacy to this coin. I never expected it to backfire on me. Only wanted to help, support and contribute.

Now what's done is done. Looking at the bright side, there is even distribution now. I will be contributing to the development of VvXxcoin. I will see it through as long as there is active community and support for the coin. Gordon is the main guy behind this coin.
I can see the community is slowly growing. The new logo looks even better.
I want to see this coin succeed. If i feel this coin is growing, then i will implement a lot of SFR Tech in it. I will have my team integrate VvXx in the Saffron PeerMarket too if this coin reaches good Mcap.
I am already working on a release. Will update u with shots on what is going on.

If anyone still has any clarifications, please hop onto IRC. I will try my best to clear ur doubts.

Cheers
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 10:18:37 AM

I don't really get it..

Logo is crap, the Name is crap "VvXx".. There is nothing new at all here.. PoW is already over..

Why invest energy in a "dead" coin while you could start any other coin from Block 0 with a decent logo, decent name and some new features..

Better to revive coins than start a new one because that hurts crypto. Yea the name is crap. Lets see if they want to change the name.

Aaaand what did I predict...

The scammers now even buy Devs for their scams and dump their bags as soon as the community picks it up.. .. you should stay clear from this in the future..

What you need AT LEAST to make a decent takeover:

1. RICH LIST

2. Block Explorer

3. Community

4. Decent dev

This was or is, IMHO, nothing more than some bagholders trying to pump the coin and dump it..

Lets speak again in 7 days

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
saffroncoin

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:20:48 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 10:38:58 AM by saffroncoin

Hi all,
Just came on and saw that dump. Looks like someone had 1/3 supply. I have read some posts where some of you are pinning this on me. Let me tell you, this is not the way I or my team work. I took up this coin to see it grow from ashes.
Those that don't know me and are very quick to pass judgements, hop into the IRC channel #sfrcoin and have a chat with everyone.
I have done many projects related to crypto since the past few months and am currently even developing some other projects too. This is the first time i have felt a -ve effect and non-professionalism probably because this is the first time I have contributed in reviving a coin.
I don't disclose my participation in other projects and this is the first time I have done it. I only accepted for the VvXx community to disclose my identity to prove legitimacy to this coin. I never expected it to backfire on me. Only wanted to help, support and contribute.

Now what's done is done. Looking at the bright side, there is even distribution now. I will be contributing to the development of VvXxcoin. I will see it through as long as there is active community and support for the coin. Gordon is the main guy behind this coin.
I can see the community is slowly growing. The new logo looks even better.
I want to see this coin succeed. If i feel this coin is growing, then i will implement a lot of SFR Tech in it. I will have my team integrate VvXx in the Saffron PeerMarket too if this coin reaches good Mcap.
I am already working on a release. Will update u with shots on what is going on.

If anyone still has any clarifications, please hop onto IRC. I will try my best to clear ur doubts.

Cheers

EDIT : I am involved in this coin, not the entire Saffroncoin team. My views on this thread, are mine only. Saffroncoin is not associated. I have read some posts and tweets where people are trying to FUD SFR due to the dump. This is crazy amateurishness. SFR has earned way high rep to be affected by these amateur FUDs.
sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:45:43 AM

Hi,

don't you also want to help with reincarnation of iCoin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407866.2500

BR
S.

mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 10:46:54 AM

Is the richlist almost ready?
To take away some FUD?

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

I am usually quite busy these days but keep updating myself with updates. I am really surprised that SFR Dev has to clarify himself again and again. He has earned so much respect by the work he has done. I totally trust him on anything, even if he says he is behind any trash coin, I am certain about the success of that coin. Even if some bag holders wanted to pump it and dump it, I don't care because I am only here because of SFR Dev. If he says he will develop it, then he will. This coin may  face some more dumps as the price was too low and currently the distribution is uneven but it will grow eventually.  I know this guy since start of SFR and seen him working so hard without asking anything. He deserves to be respected, please don't question his integrity at least.

Regard Vipin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: