Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real War on Women...  (Read 12340 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:14:38 AM

The real war on women happens in the USA too with the Democrats pushing laws that makes it less interesting and more costly for companies to hire women while creating retaliation from men

You meant the republicans whose laws push women to be stoned to death in public?

Obama hates women and think they are weak so they have to be protected

Men and Women are different, they are educated differently and most the differences we see come from the natural difference between men and women or the different education received

Evolution has probably made men and women different as well because they had to use different ways to survive

Women can do a lot of things I can never do. My mother is my role model, so are my two sisters.

It is sad to equate free birth control or a better representation of females in Silicon Valley to females being stoned to death by their own brothers in Korangal Valley.

Not implying this is the case with you, but obviously the case with many here on this thread...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:14:29 PM

POP babe Beyoncé sparked fury last night when she donned an Islamic-style veil in her latest video.

The megastar was seen sporting the niqab in the promo for her Superpower duet with Frank Ocean, 27.

But religious activists accused her of disrespecting Islam by pairing the headgear with a flesh-flashing outfit.

Now she has started a fresh storm with Twitter user Karesa Warner saying: “Dear Beyonce: Do you think you’re going to get away with wearing a version of Islamic head-dress, niqab, while promoting your Demonic music?”

Dina added: “Quoting our holy Quran and dressing in a niqab isn’t a fashion statement you dumb beyonce.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/412267/Beyonce-veil-wail-Fury-at-singer-s-Muslim-outfit

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:01:26 PM

The real war on women happens in the USA too with the Democrats pushing laws that makes it less interesting and more costly for companies to hire women while creating retaliation from men

You meant the republicans whose laws push women to be stoned to death in public?

Obama hates women and think they are weak so they have to be protected

Men and Women are different, they are educated differently and most the differences we see come from the natural difference between men and women or the different education received

Evolution has probably made men and women different as well because they had to use different ways to survive

Women can do a lot of things I can never do. My mother is my role model, so are my two sisters.

It is sad to equate free birth control or a better representation of females in Silicon Valley to females being stoned to death by their own brothers in Korangal Valley.

Not implying this is the case with you, but obviously the case with many here on this thread...

Women don't need to be protected by politicians and there is no women that is working that has a problem to pay for her birth control, it's not a problem of any women.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

Afghanistan In Midst Of National Crisis After Woman Walks Around Kabul With Her Bare Legs Showing…

Here’s the mystery woman who ditched her burqa in Afghanistan and sauntered around Kabul with her legs showing — stunning onlookers and scandalizing the country’s mullahs.

“I was shocked,’’ the man who took the photo, local journalist Hayat Ensafi, told the BBC.

“I know I had to catch this special moment because I never saw a woman here walking down the streets like this.’’

He tried to talk to her, “but she walked very fast and didn’t talk to me at all.’’

He posted the shot on Facebook and it has gone viral.

“The whole city of Kabul is shocked,’’ he told the British network. [..]

“We are living in a Muslim country and we can’t bear such people like she is,” wrote a user named Ahmad.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/11/afghan-woman-shocks-onlookers-by-baring-her-legs/

----------------------------------------------
She is maybe suicidal?

pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:28:59 AM

We should find out what really happens after a month.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:35:09 PM

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:44:28 PM

If the Democrats could stop consider women as weak, stupid and in need of rescue...THAT'D BE GREAT!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:45:46 PM

Video: Islamic State Saudi Arabia Publicly Beheads Woman Accused Of Murder…

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1421360015

Edit: Is she screaming "Injustice"? Can someone confirm.

BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:07:05 AM

This isn't in a western country so no one will cry about it.
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:59:10 AM

Women dont deserve this, wherever they come from this is not allowed.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:25:58 AM

Roll Eyes Western third wave feminists do care. A lot  Roll Eyes

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:09:50 PM

third wave feminism is a joke.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:15:07 PM

third wave feminism is a joke.

That is the reason for my  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:55:34 AM

Yeah I know they just annoy me so much.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:00:40 PM

Video: Islamic State Saudi Arabia Publicly Beheads Woman Accused Of Murder…

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1421360015

Edit: Is she screaming "Injustice"? Can someone confirm.

Saudis Arrest Man Who Filmed Beheading

Authorities have arrested the man responsible for the chilling footage of a public beheading in Saudi Arabia circulating the Internet, Saudi news outlets reported on Sunday. The video, distributed by human rights activists last week, reveals a public execution of a woman on Jan. 12 in the city of Mecca. Footage shows three security officers surrounding a professional swordsman as he beheads a woman sitting in the street. Local reports did not specify what charges the man who shot the video will face, but Interior Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Mansour Turki said the case will be handled according to cybercrime laws. Saudi Arabia, which follows a strict interpretation of Sharia law, or the legal code of Islam based on the Quran, has come under scrutiny for some of its practices. In the wake of the gruesome recording, human rights activist have pointed out the nation has beheaded 10 people in the last two weeks and 90 people last year.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/01/18/saudis-arrest-man-who-filmed-beheading.html

---------------------------------------
Over for her. Over for him too.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:06:32 PM

German Imam In Berlin Mosque: Women Should Be Confined To The Home And Never Say No To Sex With Husband…

According to the Imam the ban on refusing sex includes when she has her period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQvtJihSVwk

manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:08:35 PM

Women dont deserve this, wherever they come from this is not allowed.

Men get executed too.....
If you have to condemn the beheading, that is fine. It should not be because the victim is a woman.
Cicero69

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:46:13 PM

This stuff is not our business in the West. Why do woman have to have the same rights all around the world?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:12:38 PM

This stuff is not our business in the West. Why do woman have to have the same rights all around the world?

Is not to be stoned to death because of suspicion a right?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:10:51 PM

Islamic State’s Sharia Enforcers Attack Woman For “Exposing Her Eyes Too Much”…

The Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) established “morality police” reportedly attacked a woman in eastern Syria because her eyes were exposed.

Women under the caliphate must dress conservatively, following the protocols issued in various ISIS publications concerning the behavior of women. This includes a full face veil. The majority of women shown in pictures and videos are covered from head to toe in all black. The ISIS morality gangs in Albuhamai, Syria, found a woman wearing a full face veil that they deemed to have left her eyes too exposed. The police also arrested two men who attempted to protect her.

In July, the jihadists passed extreme restrictions on women. A full-face veil is required, and the hands and feet must be covered. Females must not wear clothes that “hug the body.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/02/17/isis-arrests-woman-over-exposed-eyes/

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: