1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450638 times)
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

Feel free to use www.WebWallets.io - a multicurrency secure web wallet, currently offering 5 coins, including staking coins, whereby you will get paid your stakes too Smiley
We need to tweak some text, but functionally it is sound.

Also, coming soon is www.CoinBuy.io - a multi-currency, multi-coin equivalent of localBitcoins - The beauty of this is it opens up the p2p market for alts, and also, your WebWallets.io balance can also be easily synced to your CoinBuy.io account for easy trading Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Once we have made the transition to a X11 base, we will support masternodes on the network. Each masternode will require a 500 000 MUE collateral, but we will be offering shared masternodes as well, where each share will cost 10 000 MUE, but there will be a 10% hosting fee for the shares.

Once we are ready to make the move, we will publish guides and requirements to setting up a masternode on the MonetaryUnit network. Right now they are not supported, but people are encouraged to buy MUE for a masternode share or perhaps to have the whole collateral themselves.

All of the upcoming things for MUE makes me feel excited and tempted to buy more coins before the transition begins. I like the fact that you could get ahold of masternodes earnings with shares, greatly expanding the opportunity for anyone to get started with it right away.

By the way, I was wondering if there would be a Raspberry Pi release for the new MUE? I know that the MUE dev team is having a hard time testing the new release to make the transition, but if there is enough time then a Raspberry Pi release would be ideal to have. I'm planning to set up a couple of Pi nodes to strengthen the MUE network. Right now I hold an average of 265,000 MUE and I'm planning to get more before prices to continue to rise.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gogote

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

Same here !
Just bought lot of MUE after I discovered the project.

No doubt it will rise @10 000.
What's your goal about the price guys ? Smiley
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

Same here !

100k after masternodes for sure
Norfolk

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

Same here !

Agree,
what we wait after breakthrough soon
X11 protocol migration
MasterNode and a lot of people buying on big dumps (they still happens, to much cheap mue for 2.5 years)
405k bought from 1000 to 2000 waiting more
for longterm

and 10ksat this price with out mm, mm will be here only after team make working mn's that's for sure
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:45:55 PM

omg

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
hpitcher

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

omg

I remember when the market cap was about 25000 Dollars USD. Wow have times changed.  Go MUE Grin
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:15:51 AM

omg

Looking good for sure bizzyb! The market demand is getting stronger as we are getting ever so closer to the transition Wink
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

Once we have made the transition to a X11 base, we will support masternodes on the network. Each masternode will require a 500 000 MUE collateral, but we will be offering shared masternodes as well, where each share will cost 10 000 MUE, but there will be a 10% hosting fee for the shares.

Once we are ready to make the move, we will publish guides and requirements to setting up a masternode on the MonetaryUnit network. Right now they are not supported, but people are encouraged to buy MUE for a masternode share or perhaps to have the whole collateral themselves.

All of the upcoming things for MUE makes me feel excited and tempted to buy more coins before the transition begins. I like the fact that you could get ahold of masternodes earnings with shares, greatly expanding the opportunity for anyone to get started with it right away.

By the way, I was wondering if there would be a Raspberry Pi release for the new MUE? I know that the MUE dev team is having a hard time testing the new release to make the transition, but if there is enough time then a Raspberry Pi release would be ideal to have. I'm planning to set up a couple of Pi nodes to strengthen the MUE network. Right now I hold an average of 265,000 MUE and I'm planning to get more before prices to continue to rise.  Smiley

wow you have a lot of MUE. this is sure that a lot of people still have that much MUE. and because of this, price is easily to crash. Sad

hope master node is not coming quickly, therefore weak hands with lot of MUE can sell out MUE with underprice. Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

wow you have a lot of MUE. this is sure that a lot of people still have that much MUE. and because of this, price is easily to crash. Sad

hope master node is not coming quickly, therefore weak hands with lot of MUE can sell out MUE with underprice. Smiley

True, but that is the same with any kind of asset. If a big holder sells, and the coins available are greater than the demand, the price ultimately goes down until a new equilibrium is found.

We had had a longer period of sideway movement price wise and expectations are starting to ramp up now as we move forward.
Alongside the transition we have a set of new features and services mentioned above, so the team is working hard to deliver and make MUE a success Wink

MUE just reached its all time high market cap, and the outlook for climbing higher is looking better and better Cool
aqzu

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:05:19 AM

True, but that is the same with any kind of asset. If a big holder sells, and the coins available are greater than the demand, the price ultimately goes down until a new equilibrium is found.

We had had a longer period of sideway movement price wise and expectations are starting to ramp up now as we move forward.
Alongside the transition we have a set of new features and services mentioned above, so the team is working hard to deliver and make MUE a success Wink

MUE just reached its all time high market cap, and the outlook for climbing higher is looking better and better Cool

nice side view  Wink

i do still believe in MUE's team. keep working guys!
gogote

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:47:12 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 10:11:16 AM by gogote

It just starts Smiley
Still a good time to take the train, before it goes @10k in few days.

@UGC : for real ?  Wink 100k is a high price bro, it would be nice for sure. Has MUE this potential ? Smiley
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

We are offering a PRE-SALE of MasterNodes shares

We have NOT migrated.

If you want to use your MUE to buy shares in MasterNodes you can order from here

https://mymue.com/Masternodes/BuyShares?MN=MUE-MN-PRE-500

10,000 MUE per Share.
50 Shares per MasterNode
10% maintenance fees taken from payouts

Thanks

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:53:24 PM

I really love to see how MUE moves. Pumped slow and steady like no others to reach new higher floor, giving opportunity to new investors to jump in before it reach the top. And the sideways is cool, you can gain much profit for daily trading while waiting MUE skyrocketing. Really curious where it be when we officially migrated to X11. Btw, about the staking service web, do you plan to add more coins? And what about adding an exchange on the web like POSW did?
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

I really love to see how MUE moves. Pumped slow and steady like no others to reach new higher floor, giving opportunity to new investors to jump in before it reach the top. And the sideways is cool, you can gain much profit for daily trading while waiting MUE skyrocketing. Really curious where it be when we officially migrated to X11. Btw, about the staking service web, do you plan to add more coins? And what about adding an exchange on the web like POSW did?
Thanks, we try to do things the MUE way Cheesy

www.WebWallets.IO we plan to add hundreds of coins which will be gradually coming online in the coming weeks/months, its a very big task.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

www.WebWallets.IO we plan to add hundreds of coins which will be gradually coming online in the coming weeks/months, its a very big task.

I know it's not such an easy task to do and as for now i think it will better if you more focusing to make sure the migration runs smoothly. Do you an estimation date about when we migrate? I think a lot of people want to hear this.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:20:58 PM

Yeah once the prices start to rise, most people with a lot of MUE will dump for sure to reap in the profits. This may cause a massive decline in its value in just a short amount of time, but I believe that it will rise back again due to the increased interest on MUE itself.

As for me, I'm not planning to dump all my coins once it reaches new price levels, to help protect MUE's value on the markets. I will keep accumulating coins to get to the 500k required to run a masternode. Still, there's the option of masternode shares, but I would prefer to run a full masternode myself.

With enough traction, we could expect MUE to reach 100k sat and beyond soon. It's a sign that MUE will head to greater paths in the future. Just my thoughts.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

I know it's not such an easy task to do and as for now i think it will better if you more focusing to make sure the migration runs smoothly. Do you an estimation date about when we migrate? I think a lot of people want to hear this.
This month.
I'll announce the date in a couple days, just sanity checking a few things.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
aqzu

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

This month.
I'll announce the date in a couple days, just sanity checking a few things.

cool info. I will accumulate more MUE.  Grin
gogote

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

I would not try to accumulate at this time.
You are slowing the rise + potential big investors will come soon and buy a lot.

That means, you can loose more than fews MUE. Smiley
Just to say, cause it begins to moove. Wink if you believe in this project, I guess accumulation is not really worth for now with volume's increase. On the contrary, I think it's time to help to go higher. :p
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: