1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450644 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:37:22 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 05:50:08 AM by isoneguy

nah

your exchanges are running masternodes with MY money you fucking scammers.

get the coin functional.

if you can't find a way to nullify the extra hashpower then you're a fucking failure as a programmer.

or you know...re-imburse me the time and money I've wasted on your project.
Hi, you seem nice & reasonable, well brought up & polite, so I'll be sure to take what you say very seriously & act upon it immediately.

yawn...you cunts still frequent the hacker dojo?

and you should take what I say seriously... Smiley

because thanks to another scammer like yourselves I've decided that vigilantism is the only solution.

and I would really like to be able to access my funds...it would pay for the plane ticket to come kick your ass.

You guy's know they're just mining Dash with your hashpower...right?
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

I think the community need technical details about the happening, and possible solutions with ETA for the problems. Everybody is concerned about their investment.

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

I think the community need technical details about the happening, and possible solutions with ETA for the problems. Everybody is concerned about their investment.
I understand your concern, and I apologise for the delays.
As you can see
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!overview
Great progress is being made on increasing block production.

Protecting yours and everyone elses MUE is our top priority, and as such, we do not want to go into any detail about the attacks or our solutions as this will only reveal potential attack vectors to the person(s) trying to hinder our progress.

This will very soon be behind us.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:38:09 AM

I want to make sure this is on public record as it is a blackmail attempt & there might be something useful in the post.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

1 You only adwertising things conected with MUE(This may cfause biger losts for MUE owner)
2 Dont sayng what exacly you doing to solve problem(just bulshit toking we working hard to solwe this)
3 going deeper in blockchain some adreses wich cold by yours because creating time,transfers and coins exchanges(comparing walues and times explayning ewerything) looks like cooperating(in few transfers/exchanges from point to point) with adreses wich pumping MUE on markets
4 This 10 THs atack dont looks like should be but like sensation maker.After that be enhaugh to backup the nodes to point before atack,making smal update in wallet(without offline)and informing key points about situation. The looks like fake node have server in company cooperating(nerly same company and some of workers doing things for both of them) with company where was some of first nodes and is some of actual nodes.
5 alredy i doing some reserch in orphaned blocks in actual and old blockchains because im sure there is strong proofs(fork testing,checking net reactions and creating backdoors.
6 Similar thinghs was just happen with cannabiscoin(maybe wasent looks wrom oudside like this but making same effect)
7 Effects: You have plenty coins, pumping prices on markets, turn on the wallets, you the first who now about walets online so you using 10Ths power to making yours transaction faster(maybe changing algo and number of confirmations needet) exchanging on bitcoins for pumped price and thinging you can gone with thad big money.
aha thanx for you thomas this trip-per and couple of another persons where you guys conected with another cryptocurencies for making posts and wideos (registration numbers plates on cars and reflections in glass things are so nice things) with adwertising another cryptos(ther is some of strange orphans is well).
this help me to not loosing money there
So finally in scam situation its wery easy to check who is gilty.
So i thing i dont lost nothing and i be have some profits of this or i should start puplicating all my reserch/investigation to prewent another users from more loses.
In world of cryptocurencies my dream is to see 3 BTC on this wallet 3CRdj4y8gZCt2fEWWyomHdPWMzxhjVQsKe then i can go away forewer but tommorow from 7pm UTC if i cent be yet go awayi be must help to another users to dont wasting the money.

you sinclar
3CRdj4y8gZCt2fEWWyomHdPWMzxhjVQsKe

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
isoneguy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

I understand your concern, and I apologise for the delays.
As you can see
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!overview
Great progress is being made on increasing block production.

Protecting yours and everyone elses MUE is our top priority, and as such, we do not want to go into any detail about the attacks or our solutions as this will only reveal potential attack vectors to the person(s) trying to hinder our progress.

This will very soon be behind us.

how about you fix the problem quickly or re-imburse me the $20/day I've wasted on you scammers for the past oh god like 6 months...

and you're too stupid to realize that it's not an attack...or you're just making up shit.

either way you should probably start working on self preservation before it's too late.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

TL:DR
......Newbie scam attempt.....

wow, just sad how these people think that "oh hey let's go get some BTC with some bullshit accusations".
They do make for a good laugh though so there's some value in the attempt Wink
alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

another day without exchange ...  Huh  Roll Eyes for an altcoin the msot important thing must be exchange  Roll Eyes
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

still waiting on bittrex, please contact them in a panic...
Cordon85

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:19:22 AM

When the Bittrex Wallet is Open again???

It takes too long....

Btc /BCC 2 Days

Mue quark to x11 4 weeks?
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

When the Bittrex Wallet is Open again???

It takes too long....

Btc /BCC 2 Days

Mue quark to x11 4 weeks?

they are using your our coin to run their own masternodes...and the MUE devs are in on it...hence it being a scam.
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

How could it be a scam? They claim that they are under attack and that someone is running another fork constantly...

Who is trying to hijack the coin? And why exactly is it such an unspoken badly kept half secret?  Angry

Hi we haven't claimed "someone is running another fork constantly".

Also, it is not an unspoken badly kept half secret either.
Below are my public posts in this forum, which exclude the public tweets and also slack posts in the general channel.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.msg20639252#msg20639252
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.msg20624121#msg20624121
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.msg20609780#msg20609780
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.msg20416744#msg20416744
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.msg20277922#msg20277922
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.msg20251283#msg20251283

Protecting the network, and therefore YOUR and every one elses holdings is very resource hungry and is causing us delays with upgrading the wallet.
We are however making progress.
As you can see here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!overview
18th July - only 4,800 were produced that day, about 20 times fewer than the blockchain should be producing.
Now, look from the 25th July onwards and you can see were are regularly creating 40,000 mue or more, which is only HALF the expected speed.

Are we going to rush the wallet updates?  No
Are we going to rush Bittrex make the wallet live? No

Are we going to continue to work hard to do what is in the best interests of the project and peoples wallet? Yes, 100%, every day.

Please be patient, please bear with us.
If this is frustrating for you, then multiply that by a magnitude of 10's for me.

Thanks

B

I have faith.  Cool I am trying to understand where the FUD is at. You don't need to defend yourself. I want to understand how it is perceived as a scam.

We have $ invested. Too many people creating rumors. People will believe anything.

There are people claiming and threatening that the coin is going to be (is) forked. I have seen this claim a number of times. I think when I write THEY I do not mean YOU. Embarrassed

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:29:33 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 09:40:34 AM by isoneguy

clearly you think risking your supporter's investment is a joke

You're essentially "stealing food from my children."
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

I want to make sure this is on public record as it is a blackmail attempt & there might be something useful in the post.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

1 You only adwertising things conected with MUE(This may cfause biger losts for MUE owner)
2 Dont sayng what exacly you doing to solve problem(just bulshit toking we working hard to solwe this)
3 going deeper in blockchain some adreses wich cold by yours because creating time,transfers and coins exchanges(comparing walues and times explayning ewerything) looks like cooperating(in few transfers/exchanges from point to point) with adreses wich pumping MUE on markets
4 This 10 THs atack dont looks like should be but like sensation maker.After that be enhaugh to backup the nodes to point before atack,making smal update in wallet(without offline)and informing key points about situation. The looks like fake node have server in company cooperating(nerly same company and some of workers doing things for both of them) with company where was some of first nodes and is some of actual nodes.
5 alredy i doing some reserch in orphaned blocks in actual and old blockchains because im sure there is strong proofs(fork testing,checking net reactions and creating backdoors.
6 Similar thinghs was just happen with cannabiscoin(maybe wasent looks wrom oudside like this but making same effect)
7 Effects: You have plenty coins, pumping prices on markets, turn on the wallets, you the first who now about walets online so you using 10Ths power to making yours transaction faster(maybe changing algo and number of confirmations needet) exchanging on bitcoins for pumped price and thinging you can gone with thad big money.
aha thanx for you thomas this trip-per and couple of another persons where you guys conected with another cryptocurencies for making posts and wideos (registration numbers plates on cars and reflections in glass things are so nice things) with adwertising another cryptos(ther is some of strange orphans is well).
this help me to not loosing money there
So finally in scam situation its wery easy to check who is gilty.
So i thing i dont lost nothing and i be have some profits of this or i should start puplicating all my reserch/investigation to prewent another users from more loses.
In world of cryptocurencies my dream is to see 3 BTC on this wallet 3CRdj4y8gZCt2fEWWyomHdPWMzxhjVQsKe then i can go away forewer but tommorow from 7pm UTC if i cent be yet go awayi be must help to another users to dont wasting the money.

you sinclar
3CRdj4y8gZCt2fEWWyomHdPWMzxhjVQsKe

What is this even supposed to mean!!?? Is it just bad English, bad technical analysis or both?

What did I just read?

What is the registration thing? The Mirror thing? What the hell is a wideo?

If he starts ''publicating his reserch'' I think you should pay him $10000 USD. Roll Eyes

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

Updated wallet should be available today/tomorrow.
Bittrex deposits/withdrawals should be re-activated shortly after, depending on their workload.

More info to follow via the normal channels.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:05:33 AM

Hello,

What was the purpose to show us that fragment of the 'screenshot'?
And why did you edit your balance?
If you don't want to show it you could just cut it as you did with the rest of the image. (So I guess you know how to cut.)

I don't know how many these MUE coins you have,
but I recommend to convert them quickly into BTC, then BTC to fiat and go to the good psychiatrist.
Maybe you can still make it.

Best wishes.
sotirispngt

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Security Analyst | WebApp Developer

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Hello,

What was the purpose to show us that fragment of the 'screenshot'?
And why did you edit your balance?
If you don't want to show it you could just cut it as you did with the rest of the image. (So I guess you know how to cut.)

I don't know how many these MUE coins you have,
but I recommend to convert them quickly into BTC, then BTC to fiat and go to the good psychiatrist.
Maybe you can still make it.

Best wishes.

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

Available balance: 258447289884 MUE.
Congratulations isoneguy, you have a balance of 258.4 Billion MUE, or simply 2048 times more than the entire MUE coin supply.
Bittrex will soon be up and running again, then you can sell your coins if you like.
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

Congratulations isoneguy, you have a balance of 258.4 Billion MUE, or simply 2048 times more than the entire MUE coin supply.
Bittrex will soon be up and running again, then you can sell your coins if you like.

maybe he or she is the one who exploit this coin. LoL. thats so many. this coin can be considered dead if he dump all of it at once. OMG. rich fellas among us.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

maybe he or she is the one who exploit this coin. LoL. thats so many. this coin can be considered dead if he dump all of it at once. OMG. rich fellas among us.

If he will dump 258447289884 MUE the only thing which will happen is that the Earth is going to be flat.
That's all. Not a big deal.

Best wishes.
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

Relax...I wasn't planning on dumping more than 10 million at a time.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: