1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450638 times)
alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

nope. because if you will buy some mue, you will not withdraw it. all the exchange's wallets are maintance mode , maybe more than 10 days, and I' m really shocked about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

nope. because if you will buy some mue, you will not withdraw it. all the exchange's wallets are maintance mode , maybe more than 10 days, and I' m really shocked about that.

Why are you shocked? The team has been posting constant updates about the issues at hand and not wanting to force the issue with the exchange wallets until everything is resolved. There's plenty of other relevant information to be had outside of BTCTalk.

obkpl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:36:55 PM

This coin is dead. Why? step by step(sorry forbad english but is not my native and even not secound but to the devs i faundet nice lawers no win no fee in UK and US)
- Coin looks nice for investment
- some new miners coming, some new markets players starting play.
- looks like easy nice short term profit
-cryptocompares sites showing like best choice
-lot of new users,miners,traders comming
-hashrate growing logarytmic, profit to but no diff(fuckt up coin from begining but dev think is attack)
-blocking wallets
-still new miners diging, many don check exchange posibility
-couple guys plaing ping-pong with MUE stacks on market
-looks like price growing and volume
- stil 1st on automatic cryptocompares
(actual days)
peapol flustrating just want exchange, only scamers thinking about buing wery chip now
lot of coins mined and just ready to sell
(future)
devs turn on the wallets
Everybody selling prices going down,nobody minning,blockchain stucking,coin partly dying,partly transforming into scam
BUT DEVS DONT DOING NOTHING JUST PUSHING ANOTHER STUPID "PROJECTS" TO IMPROVING PROFITS BUT FOR LAST TWO WEEKS DONT DOING NOTHING WITH WALLET!!!!
that why i contact with lawers and they said its easy to proofing scam and ponzi and easy i can claim recompensation for money losing,stres and act of fraud. Devs could be checked to for hiden profits and tax fraud.
That the no win no fee lawers said so this mean i go do that
alex219

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Why are you shocked? The team has been posting constant updates about the issues at hand and not wanting to force the issue with the exchange wallets until everything is resolved. There's plenty of other relevant information to be had outside of BTCTalk.

maybe 2-3 days ok but more than 10 days, yeah it is a shock
electricretard

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

Everybody selling prices going down,nobody minning,blockchain stucking,coin partly dying,partly transforming into scam
BUT DEVS DONT DOING NOTHING JUST PUSHING ANOTHER STUPID "PROJECTS" TO IMPROVING PROFITS BUT FOR LAST TWO WEEKS DONT DOING NOTHING WITH WALLET!!!!
that why i contact with lawers and they said its easy to proofing scam and ponzi and easy i can claim recompensation for money losing,stres and act of fraud. Devs could be checked to for hiden profits and tax fraud.
That the no win no fee lawers said so this mean i go do that

This is one of the most hilarious things I've read in a while. Good luck with the path you've chosen, I hate it too when developers have projects to improve profits... sounds horrible  Roll Eyes
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:51:16 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

We are releasing new wallet code shortly (hopefully in 1-2 hours) and will pass that to Bittrex.
There is no point rushing to get the wallet out of maintenance, just to get more hash attacks of 10 TH, get forks, and the wallet have to go into maintenance again.

If people are working on timescales of a few days, then this project is not suitable for them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
hpitcher

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:15:50 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

We are releasing new wallet code shortly (hopefully in 1-2 hours) and will pass that to Bittrex.
There is no point rushing to get the wallet out of maintenance, just to get more hash attacks of 10 TH, get forks, and the wallet have to go into maintenance again.

If people are working on timescales of a few days, then this project is not suitable for them.

Thanks for the hard work and the update. Also for those who do not know you can still trade at bittrex with the wallet under maintenance and also the price of MUE is up, so the newb's flapping their jaws can go put themselves back in the tool shed. Thanks my 2 MUE (aka 2 cents)
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:45:23 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Thanks for all your hard work here. $MUE is an angel.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Thank you sir the work is much appreciated from my end! Keep it up Smiley
alex219

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:01:25 AM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

don't you have any timescale. can you say how many days we have to wait, maybe we have to wait 3-4 months, or maybe more than that.  Roll Eyes can you look at your work plan and say us the exact time when the exchange wallets can be useful? if you will say you dont have work plan, I can say what is that bullshit.
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member

don't you have any timescale. can you say how many days we have to wait, maybe we have to wait 3-4 months, or maybe more than that.  Roll Eyes can you look at your work plan and say us the exact time when the exchange wallets can be useful? if you will say you dont have work plan, I can say what is that bullshit.
We're not building an airfix spitfire here.
We don't have a colour by numbers instruction book.
What we are doing has not been done to the Dash codebase by anyone, including Dash.

Polite reminder, we are not walmart customer service.  We are a team of hobbyists working in an exciting new field in technology, working with experimental software where one small change might impact a dozen other fixes & testing environments.

We don't just push shit code out.
We make, we test, we tweak, we test - this is an iterative process that nearly every step brings some new skill or learning to bare.

Sleepless nights and 3 years of time, money effort and passion will get us to where I want us to be.

Work plan?  No.
Work? Yes.  Every single spare moment we can to get this new wallet out & all the other things we are working on.

Watch this space, we are hours away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
balla69

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

But the BOT for split the old mue quark and the new mue x11 for those who mined more than 25/6 when?
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:06:05 AM

But the BOT for split the old mue quark and the new mue x11 for those who mined more than 25/6 when?

Some time after we have updated the clients and network.
Also, anything mined after 2017-06-25 will not be exchanged, the swapbot will check the blockchain and tell you how many coins are ok to swap.

From the MUE slack channel:
slackbot Custom Response
If you missed the cutoff for swapping of 25th June 2017, we ask you to be patient.   Our automated system will be live AFTER we have pushed the network updates to speed up block times.  This Slack bot will ask you to deposit your OLD-MUE.  It will scan the coins & advise you how many are eligible to be swapped to NEW-MUE. This swap ONLY applies to MUE that was mined BEFORE June 25th, 5.30pm UK time, and is designed to help MUE holders who were unable to swap in time.  This stage 2 swap will run for 3 months to be SURE no one misses it.  When ready, we will announce, so please stop asking for a date.  We are working on it to make sure it is as robust & user friendly as possible & your patience is appreciated.  Also, be aware, if you bought from Yobit, CCEX or Bleutrade AFTER June 25th, it is very likely a large portion of your coins will not be eligible for the swap, as ONLY coins mined before June 25th are eligible.  You will need to take this up with the exchange you bought from who did a poor service to their customers allowing trade to continue even though they were notified weeks in advance.
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:14:13 PM

Couple bits of news.
Please see the newly launched website MonetaryUnit.org

Also

Please join us in the Beta launch of https://StartMy.IO
Crypto only crowdfunding.
Brought to you by $MUE for #crypto in general

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
igotek

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:59:05 PM

Bittrex mue wallet is on maintanance always. Why ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
riskthebiscuit

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

Bittrex mue wallet is on maintanance always. Why ?

this, I just realized that was occurring. Whats the reason mate?
riskthebiscuit

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Couple bits of news.
Please see the newly launched website MonetaryUnit.org

Also

Please join us in the Beta launch of https://StartMy.IO
Crypto only crowdfunding.
Brought to you by $MUE for #crypto in general

website is very well done imho, well done!
isoneguy

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:18:07 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 01:35:00 AM by isoneguy

Alright folks.

Looks like bittrex opened up their wallet so you can finally dump all your soon to be worthless MUE.

And now I can start firing up...a couple thousand masternodes.

Because payback is a bitch.
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:26:02 AM

Please update $MUE wallets asap
https://github.com/muecoin/MUECore/releases/tag/v1.0.3
Many thanks
<3

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

Good job team muemue!
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: