Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oportunity for investment - Forming a group of some investors  (Read 3035 times)
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-perpetrator-fined-40-million/
sergmatt (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:07:13 AM

...security fraud?  Im not sure on the correct term, but if I was to offer this where I lived.  Im pretty sure I would be breaking the law.  Did you register this as a security with your government?  You are claiming to be raising monies?  If Im wrong, someone please correct me!

Finally. Again in the thread someone have posted something interesting...

Answering your question:
-  No, I have not registered a security with my government. This wll be done in another time only if the fund grows a lot to justificate this registration...
- Yes, I am claiming to raise money... but the amount is only 2 BTC (around $750 and $900)..it is not a huge amount. After this is reached the fund will start to grows and at any time it may justificate registration at or explanations to the government... But not now with at this initial stage and with this small amount

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:15:32 AM

Well.  It is not my intention and even not my goal.
Really, Im offering very high return rate...but this is due the use of the robot

Im not the man who will fraud the persons which  invest in my group... and I really do not intend to go to a court....

Persons (investors) interest  in take part in the group just send BTCs to :
14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv

and send private message to me to inform your deposit.

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:57:18 AM

this cant end good.

but i will give you a Chance to get clients if you are not a liar. here is how it works:

1. you take your own money to host this
2. you inveitme me for teamviewer session so i can see the bot actually trading and doing things
3. we wait 5 days so your 2BTC gets you 4BTC
4. you show me trought teamviewer that actually exchanges now have 4BTC total
5. you send me 0,5BTC as a proof it [that i take as my fee] was made from air and took you just 5 days
6. i leave here a testimonial and give you a bit of my green trust reputation.

this has to go like this and is not negotiable.

jmintuck

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:58:03 AM

sorry for laughing, but until I know more, MUCH more about this I will pass and thank you for the tea.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:03:55 PM

sorry for laughing, but until I know more, MUCH more about this I will pass and thank you for the tea.

I have not understood....
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

this cant end good.

but i will give you a Chance to get clients if you are not a liar. here is how it works:

2. you inveitme me for teamviewer session so i can see the bot actually trading and doing things
5. you send me 0,5BTC as a proof it [that i take as my fee] was made from air and took you just 5 days

Denied
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:50:32 AM

this cant end good.

Denied

then investments denied is what you're saying.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:21:28 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 02:01:48 PM by sergmatt

this cant end good.

Denied

then investments denied is what you're saying.

No . What i am saying is that your purpose is denied. I want not give you teamviewer access to my computer and even I don not want all the investors having access to my computer to see what the robot does. The robot is secret and I do not want show it trading for anyone.

Also, about send you 0.5 BTC as a proof. I almost would not to comment.  But, only to inform readers in this tread I will do.

Beyond send 0.5BTC does not not represents a proof of nothing it would go completely against the purpose of the fund. Nobody in the group will be more beneficed than other. It means that all persons that invest will receive their profits at the 60%/week rate proportionaly to the amount they have invested.
Your attempt to help me with reputation to the readers in the forum really does not reserves 0.5 BTC in prejudice of the group's money.

This is not a scam thread and I intend to be honest. What I want is to receive the investments, earn money and return it with the profits for the investors. And be warned that i'm not only taking investments from bitcointalk community.

Investments from you or any person people are still being accepted.

People interested in make a investment:
- Send BTCs to 14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv plus a private message me informing.
- Profits will be paid at a variable weekly rate of around 60%/week rate after the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC.

Thanks
a1choi

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:57:38 PM

what you can do is show your transactions of the deposits and your payouts. thats a start to showing some results.  then people start to believe in you. altho its still not much evidence and most smart investors still will not invest
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:08:52 PM

As others already told you, no one will believe in your story unless you give us a lot more information.
If you can't do that, I suggest you to re-think about the whole idea of getting investment here.

coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

This is so shady.

Either it is a Ponzi scheme or worse it is just down right scam
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:56:57 AM

- Profits will be paid at a variable weekly rate of around 60%/week rate after the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC.

Seriously, 60% a week?
So with reinvesting the weekly profits, you can turn $1 to $41,137,613,933 (=1.6^52) in a year with your trading bot?

I highly doubt that...

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:40:33 AM

after a month its ROI? money is magically appearing out of air lol
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:33:26 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 03:35:44 PM by sergmatt

Well... at least 3 Full members and 2 Senior members have posted...

Lets go by parts:

what you can do is show your transactions of the deposits and your payouts. thats a start to showing some results.  then people start to believe in you. altho its still not much evidence and most smart investors still will not invest

Yes. thanks for advice. But I will still not show transactions, deposits and payouts. From you own post have rised, why should I post transactions of deposits and payouts here if still thus is not much evidence? I agree that is not much evidence since any transaction report may be falsified. I want some people believe in me in order to start make investments and to allow me reach my own goal. The consequence will be a group that will enjoy the same profits that i will.

As others already told you, no one will believe in your story unless you give us a lot more information.
If you can't do that, I suggest you to re-think about the whole idea of getting investment here.

Hard post to disprove..but maybe you are right.....
I still do not want show more information about the trades and the payouts...
For while and for the sake to keep all the engine secret and invisible to all I will not post nothing about it here. I just want some people investing in a risky investment with a possibilitie to have high rate of returns. because this only people who may lose(or risk) their money are encouraged to invest.

This is so shady.

Either it is a Ponzi scheme or worse it is just down right scam

Unfortunately you are right: Shady. Like not transparent or not good at all.
But you are wrong:  Not ponzi neither scam.

Seriously, 60% a week?
So with reinvesting the weekly profits, you can turn $1 to $41,137,613,933 (=1.6^52) in a year with your trading bot?

Yes. Interesting post from you.  Yes, it is serious. And your calculation is right also. Except for one point already mentioned in one of the previous posts in this thread: While is possible to keep this rate of profits in a low to medium volume, is not easy or possible to keep this rate working with high volumes.  But i'm still considering the starting 2 BTC as low volume.

after a month its ROI? money is magically appearing out of air lol

After a month a very high ROI (1.6 ^4) = 655%.
Money does not appears magically.
a1choi

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

i would say at the very least is to give us a report of your daily/weekly results from your current operations. assuming you're doing this with whatever personal BTC stash you have

Yes this can be falsified. but you can't clearly be expecting anyone to invest without ANY evidence, false or otherwise.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

i would say at the very least is to give us a report of your daily/weekly results from your current operations. assuming you're doing this with whatever personal BTC stash you have

Yes this can be falsified. but you can't clearly be expecting anyone to invest without ANY evidence, false or otherwise.

Yes, you are right. I´m rethinking all the full operation....I was simpe expecting some people have interest in high rate return and leftovers to risk to lose
Still thus, I really do not want provide this type of information about the robot due the sake of confidentiality. If things change or I change my mind I will post evidences here..

Thanks for the advice
Joecker

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:41:45 PM

I have read the title of this thread, nothing more. I just hope few will read my signature.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

I have read the title of this thread, nothing more. I just hope few will read my signature.

well... this is a forum... Smiley
Joecker

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

I was just joking.

It looks ok and legit. I am investing 1'000 BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: