Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oportunity for investment - Forming a group of some investors  (Read 3035 times)
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:22:29 PM

Asking Random strangers to put money in your "Black Box" trading bot without any realistic auditable performance is a sure shot path to scamming people. You have tried so hard to scam people here, but people have become smarter with such investments.

If your bot really made that much money, you could have easily borrowed 2 BTC worth of money from your friends and family and paid them back in two weeks, instead of begging on the forum so that some people invest in your SCAM.

INVEST ONLY TO LOOSE MONEY. THIS WILL FALL APART. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CAPITAL IF YOU INVEST IN THIS.

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:43:03 PM

- Profits will be paid at a variable weekly rate of around 60%/week rate after the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC.

Seriously, 60% a week?
So with reinvesting the weekly profits, you can turn $1 to $41,137,613,933 (=1.6^52) in a year with your trading bot?

Yes. Interesting post from you.  Yes, it is serious. And your calculation is right also. Except for one point already mentioned in one of the previous posts in this thread: While is possible to keep this rate of profits in a low to medium volume, is not easy or possible to keep this rate working with high volumes.  But i'm still considering the starting 2 BTC as low volume.

So how long have you tested with your trading bot to make sure you can actually achieve 60% weekly profit?

Also, you have already spent 2 weeks here trying to get 2 BTC investment, why don't you just multiply your own personal money?
In order to reach the 2BTC goal ($780 now), it would only take you 8 weeks with a initial $20, or a month with a initial $100.

sergmatt (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:18:11 PM

Asking Random strangers to put money in your "Black Box" trading bot without any realistic auditable performance is a sure shot path to scamming people. You have tried so hard to scam people here, but people have become smarter with such investments.

If your bot really made that much money, you could have easily borrowed 2 BTC worth of money from your friends and family and paid them back in two weeks, instead of begging on the forum so that some people invest in your SCAM.

INVEST ONLY TO LOOSE MONEY. THIS WILL FALL APART. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CAPITAL IF YOU INVEST IN THIS.

You are being excessivelly severe....

Asking Random strangers to put money in your "Black Box" trading bot without any realistic auditable performance is a sure shot path to scamming people.
Not true. Is a case of "need" or "no other alternative at the moment". More than a short path to scam anyone it is a "sometimes" humilhating, frustating and tiring task that at last has the merit to place my perseverance at prove and also makes me learn  a lot ...

You have tried so hard to scam people here, but people have become smarter with such investments.

Absolutely not true.

You are right about the calculus, but the borrowing is not so easy as may seems or as it should be. Agree about the begging , is  very tiring, distimulating and sometimes causes depression. More ironic this situation is because if i had 2 BTc of my own I even would need to ask for the fund in the forum, and might do that only for "good action" or eventually for friendships....
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:27:53 PM

So how long have you tested with your trading bot to make sure you can actually achieve 60% weekly profit?

Crucial question. I have tested it very few times. but i know it works. It does trades at very short intervals. I do not intend to show nothing about it´s trading activities or information to be audited here. The unique information i may post here is the progress of the fund (investments and trade results) and shareholders if authorized by themselves.

Also, you have already spent 2 weeks here trying to get 2 BTC investment, why don't you just multiply your own personal money?
You are right, and it was tiring. Your answer is:  because I havent 2 BTC of own money.

In order to reach the 2BTC goal ($780 now), it would only take you 8 weeks with a initial $20, or a month with a initial $100.
Your calculus are not exactily right..

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:54:15 PM

If you can make 60% why not just put up the $800. $800-$900 cant be that hard for someone with a sure thing? I mean if I had an oppurtunity like this I would not beg for 2 btc, I would sell whatever I could to produce the money.

NDotSO / Bourák
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:43:12 AM

If you can make 60% why not just put up the $800. $800-$900 cant be that hard for someone with a sure thing? I mean if I had an oppurtunity like this I would not beg for 2 btc, I would sell whatever I could to produce the money.

Interesting question.
1º - At this moment $800-$900  is somewhat hard for me.
2º - It is not a absolute sure thing. It has its possibilities of failure. It has levels of risk. Still thus , Im offering because it has also its possibilities of success and in this case the rate f return is very high as I declared previously.
4º - Many people may have the same oportunity I had. Maybe one of the diferences is that I have found it and it is not so obvious to find.
3º - Begging is really boring and embarassing.

a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

Interesting question.
1º - At this moment $800-$900  is somewhat hard for me.
2º - It is not a absolute sure thing. It has its possibilities of failure. It has levels of risk. Still thus , Im offering because it has also its possibilities of success and in this case the rate f return is very high as I declared previously.
4º - Many people may have the same oportunity I had. Maybe one of the diferences is that I have found it and it is not so obvious to find.
3º - Begging is really boring and embarassing.

you should be running this with whatever money you have.  $800 might be hard for you, but $80 should not be.  and if so, then $8.  you can still profit. keep it running on a small scale. show it works, then build up trust.  model be damned if it doesnt work for a larger bankroll.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

Thanks for the advice....

But, to run this with this high rate return I need to join $800.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:48:31 AM

Maybe you are all right. Maybe this is not the right place to recruit people to form this fund.

As I told previously this is not to scam anyone. The intention is/was to form a fund that is very profitable due the robot trading activitie.

Anyone who may be still interested may send me BTCs to the designated address. Any investment will be registered and accounted and periodically information about the fund progress will be posted here.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

1. Noobie account.
2. Username contains the name "Matt".
3. Signs his messages "Regards".

What more evidence do you need that this guy is a Gypsy?
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:13:31 PM

1. Noobie account.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very funny.....

Lets see it in parts.
1. Noobie account.
Anyone may scam.(noobie or veteran or veteran disguised of noobie)

Please , tell me what means to have the name "matt" in my username and why this is a problem.

I may agree with that.....

Interesting thought
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: