Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xenoncoin [XeC] | Multi-PoW | Launch in 15 Minutes | Bounties  (Read 16458 times)
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:38:49 PM

waiting to launch  Grin
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenoncoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:44:30 PM

THE PREMINE SCAMS DONE WORK ANYMORE YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH

Well that's handy because we won't be scamming anyone and if scamming was the plan it would be done more elaborately than creating coin specs where I couldn't possibly dump any significant amount of premine before collapsing the market.

Anyway Gonna delay the Launch 24 Hours and make some changes. Obviously not everyone's going to be happy but we maybe able to come to a happy medium. Launch will be Tomorrow 10PM UTC.

Option A you rethink your position and make a change.  Option B we all stomp your shitcoin to death and it never sees a real market. The day a coin like this makes it is the day miners are fucked.  We can't have dev's making coins that leave zero profit and only loses for those who mine them.

Happy to look at a 250k premine (0.25%) but take your threats elsewhere as we will not be bullied.

Yay he is willing to lower is 25000 block premine to 12500 blocks.  Like I said your coin is DoA. No one places buy orders that are reasonable to the cost of mining when a 12500 block premine hangs over the market.

BTW I didn't threaten your coin.  Anyone who knows me knows I don't make threats only promises.

Which is again a threat.
ugethit1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:47:44 PM

Xenoncoin I am going to eat your children.  That's a threat.  I am going to make sure everyone sees your coin for what it is.  That is a promise. 
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

SO ALL THE GUYS RENTING RIGS CAN GET RIPPED OFF

To be fair, if you rent rigs for coins like this, you might as well flush money down the toilet.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Xenoncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:51:02 PM

Okay so if there's anyone reading that has some actual input rather than childish threats and caps lock temper tantrums we would love to hear your feedback.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:51:50 PM

1. 0 post dev
2. Clone of MYR
3. Premine

The only thing you are missing is the self-moderated thread. Only an idiot would mine this.

I hope you contract a venereal disease.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:53:16 PM

if scamming was the plan it would be done more elaborately than creating coin specs where I couldn't possibly dump any significant amount of premine before collapsing the market.

Is that supposed to be an argument defending the premine?

What's your stance on taking the premine gradually from every block as they get mined as hellracer recommended?

ugethit1

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:57:50 PM

Okay so if there's anyone reading that has some actual input rather than childish threats and caps lock temper tantrums we would love to hear your feedback.

Do a 2000 coin premine followed by 1% of each block going to a foundation wallet.  This will allow you to pay the upfront bounties without having a huge premine hanging over/suppressing the price of the coin on the market.  We haven't seen a dev try doing both a small premine plus foundation yet.  It could be the answer to longer PoW coins.
Xenoncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:00:49 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 07:13:13 PM by Xenoncoin

I understand the coin specs make it difficult to have a premine that looks reasonable. The coin was originally going to have no premine but the reality of the situation is that I've already recieved a full page of PM's of users offering services for bounties, something thats just not possible without a premine.

Like I said we are happy to look at the premine and adjust it but we certainly will not be threatend or bullied so I suggest you guys calm down and talk to me rationally. We can indeed go the charity foundation route but I still feel we would need a premine of 20-30k for initial promotion (maybe then taking 0.1% of each block).

I'd like to be able to give bounties to users who spam and annoy bittrex/poloniex via twitter/irc. Also had a few competitions in mind that will require XeC

As far as being a MYR clone. Indeed we are based on MYR which isn't a bad thing at all. We would love to merge mine with them later on down the road. As far as Multi-PoW implementations go we felt the Myriad code base had the time and experience behind it that would help secure our own blockchain. We will be moving forward with our own advancements rather than following in their footsteps.
Russell1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

So I would like a pool please

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:15:52 PM

I understand the coin specs make it difficult to have a premine that looks reasonable. The coin was originally going to have no premine but the reality of the situation is that I've already recieved a full page of PM's of users offering services for bounties, something thats just not possible without a premine.

Like I said we are happy to look at the premine and adjust it but we certainly will not be threatend or bullied so I suggest you guys calm down and talk to me rationally. We can indeed go the charity foundation route but I still feel we would need a premine of 20-30k for initial promotion (maybe then taking 0.1% of each block).

It doesn't matter if you need it for bounties or for blow the thing is we don't trust you with it or any other anon dev and for very good reasons. If you believe in your coin you should invest in it by paying for the bounties (0.0x BTC). Besides, you can take more from every block people still choose that over any amount of premine. Go 1% of every block, nobody will really care as you won't have the ability to crush the market and slap investors in the face. On the other hand if you're really making something great you'll get a nice payment along the way.

If you don't trust your own coin as much to invest a bit then you're just wasting everybody's time, including yours.

ugethit1

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

I suggest you guys calm down and talk to me rationally.

Thanks for this suggestion.  I refuse. Now what?  Will you be calling my mommy and telling on me? You can take a huge 1500 block premine if you wish.  If you do I will make sure everyone knows you have it hanging over the market.  You act like I owe you some measure of respect.  I don't because your a brand new account who hasn't given me a reason to show you any respect.  You have only given me reasons to heckle you.  Mainly your huge premine.
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:25:51 PM

It doesn't matter if you need it for bounties or for blow the thing is we don't trust you with it or any other anon dev and for very good reasons. If you believe in your coin you should invest in it by paying for the bounties (0.0x BTC). Besides, you can take more from every block people still choose that over any amount of premine. Go 1% of every block, nobody will really care as you won't have the ability to crush the market and slap investors in the face. On the other hand if you're really making something great you'll get a nice payment along the way.

If you don't trust your own coin as much to invest a bit then you're just wasting everybody's time, including yours.

Yup. 100% agree.Surely a good dev requires good remuneration then take it from the blocks mined,but initial capital expenditure should be done from the dev's own pocket not from the miners just like a business.
hash77away

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:31:38 PM

It isn't input.  It is fair warning for people to stay away from your shitcoin.  We don't need devs holding 25000 blocks of premine over a coin market.  No one will place reasonable buy orders so miners can cover there electrical costs plus make even 1% profit.  You shitbag devs with huge premines like this need to stop.  Make reasonable specs.

+1.

Drop the premine and take it gradually from the blocks mined since it's a very long duration POW coin.

Considered doing this but the reality is that in order to properly promote a coin and pay for new features a premine is needed. How much of the current premine do you think we could dump before killing the market? The idea is to do large giveaways in order to kickstart the blockchain and distrubute XeC in a reasonable manner.

What promotion? It is all about you dumping your 14 days worth of premine and rinse and repeat.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:33:10 PM

Thanks for this suggestion.  I refuse. Now what?  Will you be calling my mommy and telling on me? You can take a huge 1500 block premine if you wish.  If you do I will make sure everyone knows you have it hanging over the market.  You act like I owe you some measure of respect.  I don't because your a brand new account who hasn't given me a reason to show you any respect.  You have only given me reasons to heckle you.  Mainly your huge premine.
Xenoncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:36:09 PM

I suggest you guys calm down and talk to me rationally.

Thanks for this suggestion.  I refuse. Now what?  Will you be calling my mommy and telling on me? You can take a huge 1500 block premine if you wish.  If you do I will make sure everyone knows you have it hanging of the market.  You act like I owe you some measure of respect.  I don't because your a brand new account who hasn't given me a reason to show you any respect.  You have only given me reasons to heckle you.  Mainly your huge premine.

a 1500 block premine is literally nothing. Slightly over 50% of ONE DAYS total blocks (2880 per day).

It isn't input.  It is fair warning for people to stay away from your shitcoin.  We don't need devs holding 25000 blocks of premine over a coin market.  No one will place reasonable buy orders so miners can cover there electrical costs plus make even 1% profit.  You shitbag devs with huge premines like this need to stop.  Make reasonable specs.

+1.

Drop the premine and take it gradually from the blocks mined since it's a very long duration POW coin.

Considered doing this but the reality is that in order to properly promote a coin and pay for new features a premine is needed. How much of the current premine do you think we could dump before killing the market? The idea is to do large giveaways in order to kickstart the blockchain and distrubute XeC in a reasonable manner.

What promotion? It is all about you dumping your 14 days worth of premine and rinse and repeat.

Yeah...I've been planning this coin for a month just so that I can instantly dump my '14 days worth of premine' for 1btc (If the market even supported that sort of buy volume at launch which it wont).
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:48:47 PM

Yeah...I've been planning this coin for a month just so that I can instantly dump my '14 days worth of premine' for 1btc (If the market even supported that sort of buy volume at launch which it wont).

Now you're just playing dumb and that is exactly your plan or you're too dense to see that we don't know you and we don't trust you or your coin so it doesn't matter what you say. You could swear on your left testicle that you won't dump your premine, we don't care, you're words have no value.

abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:58:09 PM

Now you're just playing dumb and that is exactly your plan or you're too dense to see that we don't know you and we don't trust you or your coin so it doesn't matter what you say. You could swear on your left testicle that you won't dump your premine, we don't care, you're words have no value.
+1  Dev=Carsen
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:11:04 PM

+1  Dev=Carsen

It definitely smells like carsen.

jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:27:21 PM

New Coin with 0 chances by 3-4 members already   whats the changes and what can you Promise and how
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: