Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikejones1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:31:46 PM

That is awesome my post of +420 in response to what trade2winnn said gets deleted but the dev doesn't answer community questions.  good times

that is pretty weird, maybe an aversion to the magic green stuff?

my med card makes it legal in Arizona so i can say that shit all i want.  It funny man people saying this dude made x number of dollars.  The saddest shit is if he actually put out effort and did what he said the coin would do he could make milliuons, but i guess in an instant gratifucation world we have become accustom to fuck it 90k is way better than millions possibly over a few years, but hay i failed economics at ASU

I am a fan of weed even thou it ain't legal in most places, it should be.

I think it will be done , to me he seems similar to the dev of qora to begin with, he isn't a people person, he has shown at least he is still working towards the goal at hand(much slower than people would like) but non the less he still working . It would of been better to keep holders of the coin in the loop of what is happening, and while i understand it takes time out of what you are doing to always update people with messages , you have to take into account, this is crypto and no news here always causes it to lean towards looking like slow death. It a balancing act but it has to be done, keeping the community up to date while working away.

But in crypto my experience with 99% of cryptos has been, it wont be delivered as soon as the dev thinks it will. Every coin encounters delays after delays, especially if it is currently a 1 man team doing the work , will most likely be slowing down the progress and testing.

Hopefully we see the results of his work later tonight , then it will be easier to access and see the amount of time vs effort that has been put into this next update

I hope one day this shit of coins and their inherant features not being completed prior to putting a coin out is at the end of its life cycle. Just cause i have a newbie account doesn't mean i haven't been here for a long time. The dev that releases a coin with all features completed prior to launch will make a fortune and also change the direction of crypto for the better, i just hope since i support this movement that its sooner rather than later cause returns are rapidly dimishing for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

That is awesome my post of +420 in response to what trade2winnn said gets deleted but the dev doesn't answer community questions.  good times

my med card makes it legal in Arizona so i can say that shit all i want.  It funny man people saying this dude made x number of dollars.  The saddest shit is if he actually put out effort and did what he said the coin would do he could make milliuons, but i guess in an instant gratifucation world we have become accustom to fuck it 90k is way better than millions possibly over a few years, but hay i failed economics at ASU

I think it will be done , to me he seems similar to the dev of qora to begin with, he isn't a people person, he has shown at least he is still working towards the goal at hand(much slower than people would like) but non the less he still working . It would of been better to keep holders of the coin in the loop of what is happening, and while i understand it takes time out of what you are doing to always update people with messages , you have to take into account, this is crypto and no news here always causes it to lean towards looking like slow death. It a balancing act but it has to be done, keeping the community up to date while working away.

But in crypto my experience with 99% of cryptos has been, it wont be delivered as soon as the dev thinks it will. Every coin encounters delays after delays, especially if it is currently a 1 man team doing the work , will most likely be slowing down the progress and testing.

Hopefully we see the results of his work later tonight , then it will be easier to access and see the amount of time vs effort that has been put into this next update

I hope one day this shit of coins and their inherant features not being completed prior to putting a coin out is at the end of its life cycle. Just cause i have a newbie account doesn't mean i haven't been here for a long time. The dev that releases a coin with all features completed prior to launch will make a fortune and also change the direction of crypto for the better, i just hope since i support this movement that its sooner rather than later cause returns are rapidly dimishing for everyone.

Have you used any of features on VidioShare? If you have you will quickly realise that everything that has been promised has already been put into the system. I will say this again, please community concentrate on getting Videos up and media up on the site this is the thing that will generate interest. It is there for everyone to use right now. It is not a difficult task because VideoShare is a gateway to youtube/vimeo anyway. Very few posts have been deleted but please try not to derail the conversation. VidioShare is for everyone no matter about belief or personal choice. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

~Susan
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:54:54 PM

Fudsters with an unbalanced psyche, you probably menstrual cycle? Or you can fight at the wall head, because for You do not sell decent coin below 700 sat smart holders? Very funny to read the whining of new users, which are specially designed to create accounts for dumping decent coins lol

mikejones1

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:11:05 PM

Have you used any of features on VidioShare? If you have you will quickly realise that everything that has been promised has already been put into the system. I will say this again, please community concentrate on getting Videos up and media up on the site this is the thing that will generate interest. It is there for everyone to use right now. It is not a difficult task because VideoShare is a gateway to youtube/vimeo anyway. Very few posts have been deleted but please try not to derail the conversation. VidioShare is for everyone no matter about belief or personal choice. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

~Susan

Why hasn't the road map been followed and why at the point when the two weeks is up its now being said there are delays?

AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:53:41 PM

[/size][/size][/size][/size]
~Susan

Why hasn't the road map been followed and why at the point when the two weeks is up its now being said there are delays?

Shit happens man, sometimes in biz you have to reroute and change directions for many unforeseen reasons. Being flexible is a must for any entrepreneurs success. Id say the dev has done quite a bit more that most (not saying hes 100% legit, as nothing is, hell not even BTC). I mean think about it... a youtube that isnt controlled by the big boys with revenue sharing...there is immense value here (not only here, but the idea of creating our own independent sources we take for granted on the reg web, twitters, facebooks, ect). People are still half asleep though.

Id say now is a good entry if you are thinking about it. Im in.  Smiley

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:57:22 PM

guys you need to checkout SCSY coin its creating the next big thing a crypto stock exchange

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
rextex

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:58:47 PM

~Susan

Nerio,

Answering some specific questions can help build confidence in the community and members would focus more on promoting it than criticizing it. Frankly, the coin at this stage is totally useless and your general updates and late deliveries is not helping it either. Why are you so afraid of answering the questions on licensing, sm integration, etc? You surely have time to type in lame replies and delete comments.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:06:11 PM

~Susan

Nerio,

Answering some specific questions can help build confidence in the community and members would focus more on promoting it than criticizing it. Frankly, the coin at this stage is totally useless and your general updates and late deliveries is not helping it either. Why are you so afraid of answering the questions on licensing, sm integration, etc? You surely have time to type in lame replies and delete comments.

Because this dev is a fluke. I have ask many many questions worth answers and he cares not to answer them and reply with some ABC 2nd grade bullshit replies. He has time to come a delete comments but doesn't have time to answer the questions that would strengthen the community. I can count 14 deleted comments today and counting. I am about to put this dev on blast if he doesn't answer my questions.
mikejones1

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:15:47 PM

A quick update, New road map would be out this Tuesday, Launchkey integration is on process now, there has to be a lot of testing before is integrated.
also a reward program will be announce this Tuesday to reward content owners for uploading their original content to vidio along with the producer account application where content creators would apply for video on demand  capabilities.

there will no be reward for imported content from other sites, also i'll be announcing on the vidioshare.me a contest to music and video producer/creators for the start up campaign of the phrase vidio share me in the coming week.

the start up campaign will be based on this phrase so we could promo all over social medias with hash tag #vidioshareme along with posting the content created by our participants.

Enjoy your family day.

Nerio.

I bet this platform will charge for video on demand capabilities and to be approved. this is more looking like he is using crypto for the funding to get intrest in his idea. why not you can make money if you VOD, but you have to pay to play tho im sure.
mikejones1

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

BTW wut happened to this guy? KrLos? seems he hasn't added much since his meeting no?
trade2winnn

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:50:56 PM

Another 200K dump into my walls, that's the last of my support. Lets hope I don't have to hold this bag to darn long. Dev give us a MPLC update. If you can't get it then just be upfront with the community. Its quite simple.

Another reason why I think this is a huge joke is the dev hasn't even updated the OP to include a URL to the Videoshare.me platform and its been out for how many days now? But he is sure quick to post the news from coin info sites in the first day? Dev keeps ranting that he wants to spread awareness of the site but he can't even add the website to the OP. I am taking a huge gamble buying all these dumps, but I'm starting to lose faith in my decision to take this gamble because the dev is just sucking on purpose.
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:59:17 PM

Video on demand is now active, but we want content creators to apply first, so a content creator/producer user status has been created and is ready to be assign, anyone that owns content please send me a pm with your user account so i could enable your VOD capabilities.

in a few hours I'll be screening the thread for the question that need to be answer.

Nerio.

mikejones1

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:07:54 AM

Video on demand is now active, but we want content creators to apply first, so a content creator/producer user status has been created and is ready to be assign, anyone that owns content please send me a pm with your user account so i could enable your VOD capabilities.

in a few hours I'll be screening the thread for the question that need to be answer.

Nerio.

why just because i point out the truth answer the questions
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:16:17 AM

It doesn't particularly worry me if part of the overall business solution for Vidioshare makes use of outsourced proprietary software.

As long as the business model works (i.e. it is stable, scalable and it is secure), that's what matters to me. That's what will give both the streaming service and the crypto coin value.

As soon as possible, I would like to see:

1. Developer supported download links to the VDO wallets clearly visible on the www.vidioshare.com or www.vidioshare.me website. Accessibility for new users of VDO should not require them to visit Bitcointalk.org forums to find download links to the wallets.

2. The ability to deposit VDO credits into the website. This is the coin's goal posts in my view. As soon as they make this work, the VDO cryptocurrency has some kind of tangible, real-world service value and/or coin investment value. Vidioshare users who want access to premium or specific content will need VDO to pay for it; and similarly, content creators will have incentive to post free and exclusive content to gain subscribers and potentially make VDO they can exchange for BTC or money.

My 2-cents, Cheers,

Port

Vidioshare (VDO) Quick Links:

Bitcointalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779552.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vidioshare
#vidioshare (Twitter): https://twitter.com/hashtag/vidioshare
Wallet Download (Windows): https://mega.co.nz/#!IxJEXZaJ!CPIbxlXl2fCLEr2gxA0MDs5_oxjuJn7dx7eaPgfyKfQ
Wallet Download (Mac): https://mega.co.nz/#!B1ZGlIDb!bPM4wQIrdq4g_tyTeMdjoNV7y0uywhAKk5yTiNn9wOs
VDO Github: https://github.com/vidioshare/vidio
VDO Market on Bittrex.com: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VDO
VDO Data on Coinmarketcap.com: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vidio/

Thanks for your suggestion portdavenport, Vidioshare.com will be turn into our download site with quick links, that would be link to our about page along with other links and details to the platform also details would be cover on our vidioshare.me platform with forums and blog content.

a payment processor is already on process to be create in order to enable deposit into the website for Video on demand purposes this would be on the next road map.

Thanks,

Nerio.
mikejones1

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:17:17 AM

Another 200K dump into my walls, that's the last of my support. Lets hope I don't have to hold this bag to darn long. Dev give us a MPLC update. If you can't get it then just be upfront with the community. Its quite simple.

Another reason why I think this is a huge joke is the dev hasn't even updated the OP to include a URL to the Videoshare.me platform and its been out for how many days now? But he is sure quick to post the news from coin info sites in the first day? Dev keeps ranting that he wants to spread awareness of the site but he can't even add the website to the OP. I am taking a huge gamble buying all these dumps, but I'm starting to lose faith in my decision to take this gamble because the dev is just sucking on purpose.

Good shit trade2winnn he updated the op, but why does it take this long?
mikejones1

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:18:36 AM

It doesn't particularly worry me if part of the overall business solution for Vidioshare makes use of outsourced proprietary software.

As long as the business model works (i.e. it is stable, scalable and it is secure), that's what matters to me. That's what will give both the streaming service and the crypto coin value.

As soon as possible, I would like to see:

1. Developer supported download links to the VDO wallets clearly visible on the www.vidioshare.com or www.vidioshare.me website. Accessibility for new users of VDO should not require them to visit Bitcointalk.org forums to find download links to the wallets.

2. The ability to deposit VDO credits into the website. This is the coin's goal posts in my view. As soon as they make this work, the VDO cryptocurrency has some kind of tangible, real-world service value and/or coin investment value. Vidioshare users who want access to premium or specific content will need VDO to pay for it; and similarly, content creators will have incentive to post free and exclusive content to gain subscribers and potentially make VDO they can exchange for BTC or money.

My 2-cents, Cheers,

Port

Vidioshare (VDO) Quick Links:

Bitcointalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779552.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vidioshare
#vidioshare (Twitter): https://twitter.com/hashtag/vidioshare
Wallet Download (Windows): https://mega.co.nz/#!IxJEXZaJ!CPIbxlXl2fCLEr2gxA0MDs5_oxjuJn7dx7eaPgfyKfQ
Wallet Download (Mac): https://mega.co.nz/#!B1ZGlIDb!bPM4wQIrdq4g_tyTeMdjoNV7y0uywhAKk5yTiNn9wOs
VDO Github: https://github.com/vidioshare/vidio
VDO Market on Bittrex.com: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VDO
VDO Data on Coinmarketcap.com: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vidio/

Thanks for your suggestion portdavenport, Vidioshare.com will be turn into our download site with quick links, that would be link to our about page along with other links and details to the platform also details would be cover on our vidioshare.me platform with forums and blog content.

a payment processor is already on process to be create in order to enable deposit into the website for Video on demand purposes this would be on the next road map.

Thanks,

Nerio.

you didn't finish the first road map you supplied why would the new one be any different mate?
trade2winnn

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:20:57 AM

He seems to get shit done when I say something about it. I wonder if he would let me be community manager or something? Someone to make sure the legitimate concerns get addressed so he doesn't have to spend hours looking through the posts?. Dev what do you say. Hire me for VidioShare Community Manager. I will work for free!
mikejones1

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:21:37 AM

He seems to get shit done when I say something about it. I wonder if he would let me be community manager or something? Someone to make sure the legitimate concerns get addressed so he doesn't have to spend hours looking through the posts?. Dev what do you say. Hire me for VidioShare Community Manager. I will work for free!

what would susan do then?
mikejones1

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:22:54 AM

btw you and i both know he doesn't need to spend hours going through posts cause he seems to always delete shit
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:29:56 AM

Ok i wasn't online on bct on Saturday my last update was on friday, everything was fine, i had a few personal things to do, plus it was halloween on friday family needs time too.

im moving to address your questions now dont worry.

has far the community manager goes, send me your linked profile and ill be more then happy to have you step up.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: