Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:42:17 AM

BTW wut happened to this guy? KrLos? seems he hasn't added much since his meeting no?

Hello guys.

For you to Know I'm not involved in this project, I invested in coins as many of you did, maybe if Nerio needs me in the future, I can step up and help him.

Because I live in Colombia, as the dev, I traveled to meet him and be sure the guy was real, seriously, I invested in coins that maybe you didn't hear (Yak, ChinaCoin, Bytecoin, BBQ and lot more) and this investments didn't turn well, that's why I did the travel, because my trust in the cripto devs was dead, so meeting Nerio was refreshing and I'm trying again with other coins.

I'm exited with the big oportunities this project could bring, that's why I'm still stacking my coins.

I haven't talk too much with Nerio since we meet, so besides of what I telled you before is that Nerio is really working hard on this, and as many of you stated, if he wanted to just do the ICO and run away, he wouldn't agree to meet with me or deliver the platform or even let me take a Video with him. If you haven't seen it http://vidioshare.me/video/Me-and-Nerio-the-Dev-of-Vidioshare/6eb015a424d8ce2531dd549e85db9c2e

I saw trade2winnn working out with him. Thanks mate

And finally, this weekend in Colombia has a holiday (today) so as Nerio stated is weekend and our families always are first.

If you feel that I can help in something else let me know.

Cheers

Carlos Mesa

Ok now I want to see pics/video of Susan.

oh wait...she doesnt exist!!!

LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The dev can now afford to fuck with girls like this with the BTC you guys handed to him.

On a side note, this picture of Susan Ward is by far the best thing about this entire thread. Even better than the laughs I get from the bagholders. Thanks for sharing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rextex

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:50:03 AM

The dev can now afford to fuck with girls like this with the BTC you guys handed to him.

On a side note, this picture of Susan Ward is by far the best thing about this entire thread. Even better than the laughs I get from the bagholders. Thanks for sharing.

Your life is so sad. You have to come to the bct thread to get your laughs. And I assume you no longer hold this coin. I really hope you get a life Smiley
Varix

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:48:02 PM

Ok I got out of this coin and just dumped my 200k coins!

Let me point a few things out. not FuD just facts!

About 2 weeks ago Susan said she will post receipt for payment for Umbrella licence "this still hasnt been done"
Last week we were "all" promised 3 days of news, there was only 1 day.

In the beginning we were told that the site was developed from developer that was hard at work for months, this is not true and site was a template

take these facts into consideration, they still ignore our requests to show us the umbrella licence, and many posts get deleted that point out facts!

Sorry guys maybe i will get back in once there is actually something working and something happening and not just false promises!

I understand all of you have investments but sometimes its better to cut your losses and move on then to be milked for all you have!

The problem is there is no real buy support because people can see how this team works, and to be honest its not very professional@!

You are a joke! You only talk shit and have nothing constructive to say!

I dont know why but this thread is full of kids and pretty emotionally fucked up people. Just talking nonsense from the very beginning of project.
People like Reoelliott are kids, most likely not more that 18 years old. Maybe have about 0,5 BTC and spend all their time on forums and trying to understand trading.

Dont listen to these jokers, they are nothing but a loosers!
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:50:29 PM

About 2 weeks ago Susan said she will post receipt for payment for Umbrella licence "this still hasnt been done"

In the beginning we were told that the site was developed from developer that was hard at work for months, this is not true and site was a template

take these facts into consideration, they still ignore our requests to show us the umbrella licence, and many posts get deleted that point out facts!

Sorry guys maybe i will get back in once there is actually something working and something happening and not just false promises!

I understand all of you have investments but sometimes its better to cut your losses and move on then to be milked for all you have!

The problem is there is no real buy support because people can see how this team works, and to be honest its not very professional@!

I dont know why but this thread is full of kids and pretty emotionally fucked up people. Just talking nonsense from the very beginning of project.
People like Reoelliott are kids, most likely not more that 18 years old. Maybe have about 0,5 BTC and spend all their time on forums and trying to understand trading.

Scared of losing your investment uh?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:58:46 PM

lol this is the typical behavior of a desperate bagholder.

Let me tell you something; its not people like Roelliot that were smart enough to cut their losses, or take in profit, but the only one you can blame for hurting this coin is the dev team.

Roelliot posted nothing but FACTS with evidence you can see yourself through the dev account's posts. Their behavior has been shady and full of empty promises. Then you label him a kid? LOL the only kid here is you. The bagholding idiotic kid.

I think one of the saddest parts of this is that one Colombian community member was going to meet up with the dev and because of that, instead of cutting losses, people held the coin as if some fat colombian scamming fuck was going to help the price. Yea, i dont doubt if that Karlos fat fuck was in on this scam.

The only winner here is those who sold above ICO @ launch. Those who bought in sub 800 sats and sold at the short-lived run-up to 1500 sats, and of course, the biggest winner, the new president of Colombia, the dev!!! who can now afford Russian hookers with the BTC you fools gave him.

Have fun bagholding this coin while waiting for more false promises from the dev team. Bye "Susan" lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Varix

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:05:47 PM

lol this is the typical behavior of a desperate bagholder.

Let me tell you something; its not people like Roelliot that were smart enough to cut their losses, or take in profit, but the only one you can blame for hurting this coin is the dev team.

Roelliot posted nothing but FACTS with evidence you can see yourself through the dev account's posts. Their behavior has been shady and full of empty promises. Then you label him a kid? LOL the only kid here is you. The bagholding idiotic kid.

The only winner here is those who sold above ICO @ launch. Those who bought in sub 800 sats and sold at the short-lived run-up to 1500 sats, and of course, the biggest winner, the new president of Colombia, the dev!!! who can now afford Russian hookers with the BTC you fools gave him.

Have fun bagholding this coin while waiting for more false promises from the dev team. Bye "Susan" lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually, i dont hold lots of VDOs but have traded quite a bit and actually earned something. People like Roelliot are talking shit from the very beginning - i wasnt talking only on last post he made.

BTW, i also dont like the dev not being more involved in communicating, especially not telling us that platform used will be is copy-paste. And, we are still waiting for some answers from him.

And exactly because of this shady behaviour i havent invested in this project but that doesnt mean i dont like and support the idea!
Varix

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:21:46 PM

Scared of losing your investment uh?

Anything i loose from now on, will be smaller % of pure profit made by trading VDO, so i dont worry to much on that. But because you are posting i have to ask you - what are you doing here? Why do you even bother posting/spending time with vidioshare?
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:16:15 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:49:21 PM by trade2winnn

Geez the FUD is still strong here. I guess it gets stronger and more frequent as progress is released probably meaning more people want VDO. Few things I noticed is the same people are here posting FUD about VDO, but they have been here since the start and never miss a day logging in and coming to this thread. Sometimes their post are positive sometimes its negative. Sounds like its positive when they are selling and negative when they are trying to get their buy walls filled.

Supporters of VDO need to realize that this is not a one day market, and its not going to close up shop with the dev running away. This is a market that is just 2 weeks old, and has simply gone through a heavy dump phase from the first initial pump to 1500. Now we are at another bottom and its slowly rebounding. It doesn't help that the books and market are being heavily manipulated right now but I can assure you I wont stop loading up on VDO at these cheap prices. Just in the last few hours I have been nibbling on this "so called" walls and let me tell you, you bite .01 BTC into them and they disappear immediately.

Supporters of VDO also need to keep in mind no matter what these FUD swingers say, the market is rebounding considering its only 1 BTC of fake-bite walls until we are close back to IPO prices. When the price gets back to 1100 satoshi or so you will see all these consistent FUD accounts turn the corner as the price does, and switch their tunes. You can bet to see things like " Wow whales are in on this coin, thats the only reason the price is going up, get out while you can" - " I was wrong and I'm glad I went against my will and bought some cheap VDO for the hell of it" - "Those dumb noobs dumped so cheap, and now were back to IPO prices, I hope you learned something" --- When you start to see things like that, and you were one that was impatient and sold your VDO for a loss at these prices, it will definitely sting and you will impulse buy back in and at that point you are so far off on good chances of good exit points because not only did you sell your coin to the FUDsters, but then you are buying your OWN coins back for a bigger loss, and putting BTC back in the FUDsters pockets. At that point you are so caught up and upside down in your trading you get anxious and start to make even worse decisions like sell on the first peak and get a bear/bull trap combo and then whales win again.

If you are investing in VDO, you are investing in the long term. If you are daytrading VDO you should be buying now and low, and selling high. Not waiting for it turn the corner for 2 days and at that point everyone and their mother is in and lessen your margins and exits.

So traders, I am certain that this little insight will get trolled hard by some FUDsters, so trolls listen up. I will continue to buy your fake walls, I will continue to hold my bags you call bags. I will wait for a few months before selling as after talking with the Dev there is a lot of good to come in the coming months. Lastly thank you Fudsters for what you do, you help amateur traders learn a lesson and help me fill my bags under 700 satoshi.        
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:56:46 PM

It's not fud to say that VDO is stagnating  Smiley
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

Youre stagnating, im buying - such a nice coins now around 700 satoshis...
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 06:17:53 PM

Officially in the top 20 and actively staking!!!  Proud of my holding...

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

You are a perfect example of one of the flip-floppers. One day you say moon, the next day you say dump, next day you say its dead, next day you say stagnating?

smh, I personally don't care what your perception of the coin prices or fluctuations are. I know what is good to come, and you seem to only care about today and that simply doesn't interest me.  
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:29:11 PM

You are a perfect example of one of the flip-floppers. One day you say moon, the next day you say dump, next day you say its dead, next day you say stagnating?

smh, I personally don't care what your perception of the coin prices or fluctuations are. I know what is good to come, and you seem to only care about today and that simply doesn't interest me.  

Stop fudding  Smiley
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

Web wallet with launchkey is now backup https://wallet.vidioshare.com/ , i still need a few testers for video on demand.

Good day,

Nerio.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:37:28 PM

Web wallet with launchkey is now backup https://wallet.vidioshare.com/ , i still need a few testers for video on demand.

Good day,

Nerio.

quick question, does susan exist   Grin perhaps she could post some video about her in the platform

mikejones1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

Good day,

Nerio.

maybe i am missing something, when i click this link it redirects to vidioshare.me.  Then i click on the wallet on left side and it just refreshes back to the main page.  i didn't see a wallet download or do you have to be registered to get to it?

thanks
MJ1
tw0rak

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:53:07 PM

Officially in the top 20 and actively staking!!!  Proud of my holding...

Im never going to be that high in richlist because im poor but im proud of you...
Even me - having around 1100 VDOs - staking everyday...

Everybody who thinks he has many coins - feel free to send some: VYjVprckNuB3PH5fiWwzeSv8JE5XTv5dUa

Thanks
tw0rak

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:01:26 PM

Good day,

Nerio.

Looks good - but -
i registered my nickname, than logged in, sent there some coins (10VDO), have those coins at the web wallet, than refresh and it needs another registration, because the username isnt there - so i registered again, logged in and my wallet is empty again...
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:41:44 PM

Good day,

Nerio.

maybe i am missing something, when i click this link it redirects to vidioshare.me.  Then i click on the wallet on left side and it just refreshes back to the main page.  i didn't see a wallet download or do you have to be registered to get to it?

thanks
MJ1
its happening to me also with firefox..
but it works fine in ie

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:43:18 PM

Good day,

Nerio.

maybe i am missing something, when i click this link it redirects to vidioshare.me.  Then i click on the wallet on left side and it just refreshes back to the main page.  i didn't see a wallet download or do you have to be registered to get to it?

thanks
MJ1
its happening to me also with firefox..
but it works fine in ie

I am on google , does the same thing, redirects to main page, haven't been able to access wallet yet to test
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: