Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:23:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250091 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:00:27 AM

I will be releasing the final nail in the coffin tomorrow, I warn you guys to get out now.

This information will not be released if the dev answers truthfully:

Did you develop the vidioshare.me platform, or did you buy an ~$400 license to a turnkey software platform, which you had no hand in development.

Ohhhhh noooooo please don't.

lol

Bass, get a life, no body cares about what you're posting.

You are just here, to spam your superNET signature, and be a pain in our butts.

Everyone please know Bass is a 16 year old kid, that has been severely butthurt because Nerio told him to shove superNETand his ego up his rump  Grin

Maybe that's the reason why he keeps messaging me through BCT to join superNET slack thread to talk?

or trying to blackmail me through emails when I ignore him...Who knows, but its rather flattering because he keeps messaging me. It looks like he has changed his script now from wanting VDO to join superNET, to being butthurt and trying to FUD. lol funny  Grin

Bass, it is already open FACT, that the VDO sharing platform is using a licensed platform through the company VIMP.

Nov 1st

It seems most people don't even know about software development, just kids trying to get rich. My understanding, ViMP is not open source and video share might have been license under ViMP to use their source that's the only way to have the coin and Wallet on the platform.

Do your research before panic selling.

Yeah and its not cheap! 5,000 Euros for the Ultimate Platform Shocked

Enterprise video platform solution
ViMP has been designed especially for high traffic portals, high resolution videos, stable performance and online video, webTV or social media platforms with a strong coverage as well as IPTV portals.

The strictly modular designed Video CMS aims to integrate into complex enterprise applications or to extend them with its huge range of functions. As a result you can integrate ViMP as a video and community extension into your existing system.

The all-inclusive package
With ViMP Enterprise Ultimate you receive the complete package consisting of ViMP Enterprise inclusively all available modules within the 24 month update & support period.

Unlimited expansion capabilities through open source
Alike in ViMP Enterprise, any individual adjustment and advancement can be done in ViMP Enterprise Ultimate due to the open sourced code.

ViMP is the ideal foundation for individual high-end web applications, e.g.:

WebTV portal with video on demand streaming
    Interactive internet TV or IPTV platform
    Audio/video/photo sharing community
    Social media and social networking portal
    Video broadcasting solutions for streaming content

Etc.

https://www.vimp.com/en/web/veu/product/vimp-enterprise-ultimate.html

In all reality this adds the proof to the pudding that the dev is truly the real deal!

Its got true API capabilities and alot more.

Great Job Dev, don't mind this FUD, keep broadening the horizons for VDO.

I see you have alot of room for expansion with this platform and I'm glad they give you 24 hour support with it as well!  

I put your weak fud to rest months ago and you are back for more? Sounds like something a 16 year old with no life would do. Didn't we ask you to stop posting in this thread many weeks ago? You are making superNET look like junk if this is how you represent one the "core" coins in the network.

You asked us not to ever show up in slack forum thread again because we accused you of spamming , after previously inviting us to the forum thread a month before. We had no problem with that.

Please leave this thread.

-trade2winnn

Ok, fair enough, then I have a few questions:

1. What has the dev done that deserves the ICO money?
2. Why will you not provide proof of me "begging" you to join supernet (not slack), let alone blackmailing you, when I offer $200 if you can.  I think you're the one making wild accusations.
3. Do you admit to trying to coordinate a pump with a friend of mine
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:23:46 AM

Ok, I guess i won't be donating $200 to charity of your choice.  I'm sure you can support your claims Wink
Viorcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:56:29 AM

I also got the same email asking for pump permission. I believe bassguitarman is behind the blackmailing because few days ago I got an email from someone pretending to be Pjsip asking for $2,500 and source code for Viorcoin. He later admitted that he was not a PJSIP employee and he should have listened to bassguitarman. I am surprised how bass got hold of vdo email conversation if he wasn't the sender of the email and also both email address shared same phone number and link to bassguitarman.

Viorcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:59:32 AM

I also got the same email asking for pump permission. I believe bassguitarman is behind the blackmailing because few days ago I got an email from someone pretending to be Pjsip asking for $2,500 and source code for Viorcoin. He later admitted that he was not a PJSIP employee and he should have listened to bassguitarman. I am surprised how bass got hold of vdo email conversation if he wasn't the sender of the email and also both email address shared same phone number and link to bassguitarman.

Neither of those were me.  You have gained quite a few people who dislike you in the community

Oh, btw, I know how to spell licensing

How did you got the private conversation between vdo and Robert?
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:01:51 AM

Lol, still butthurt?  Haven't i exposed you enough?
Viorcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:03:35 AM

Lol, still butthurt?  Haven't i exposed you enough?

Please answer this question.

How did you got the private conversation between vdo and Robert
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:06:08 AM

Lol, still butthurt?  Haven't i exposed you enough?

Sure, but answer my question too.  Is vidioshare legally licensed to use PJSIP, and if yes, can you provide proof

My friend, who is creating a much larger report to be released soon shared with me a list of coins that had accepted it.  This story will be released in a major news outlet soon.  I provided the phone verification, as he lives in india.

The pjsip one was me, and that was to collect proof that you were not licensed
Viorcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:08:01 AM

Sure, but answer my question too.  Is vidioshare legally licensed to use PJSIP, and if yes, can you provide proof

My friend, who is creating a much larger report to be released soon shared with me a list of coins that had accepted it.  This story will be released in a major news outlet soon.  I provided the phone verification, as he lives in india.

You're a scammer and blackmailer
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:09:45 AM

How did I scam you.  I never asked for money.  I never solicited funds.  I will provide an offer.  Give me proof of me asking anyone to pay me to hide information about them, and I will pay  you $100.

I'll put the funds in escrow right now if you want.

And you ignored my question
Viorcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:14:19 AM

How did I scam you.  I never asked for money.  I never solicited funds.  I will provide an offer.  Give me proof of me asking anyone to pay me to hide information about them, and I will pay  you $100.

You're behind PJSIP and pump email. It's pathetic you tried to blackmail vdo for $10,000 not sure about the amount

bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:15:54 AM

You're behind PJSIP and pump email. It's pathetic you tried to blackmail vdo for $10,000 not sure about the amount

Really, give me proof.  Would you like me to put funds in escrow?
Viorcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:27:11 AM

Really, give me proof.  Would you like me to put funds in escrow?

The email address of PJSIP you used to mail me has same phone number with the pump email used to asked $10,000 from vdo. You also have private message between vdo and Robert. You are connected with both email addresses
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:29:53 AM

How did I scam you.  I never asked for money.  I never solicited funds.  I will provide an offer.  Give me proof of me asking anyone to pay me to hide information about them, and I will pay  you $100.

Really, give me proof.  Would you like me to put funds in escrow?

The email address of PJSIP you used to mail me has same phone number with the pump email used to asked $10,000 from vdo. You also have private message between vdo and Robert. You are connected with both email addresses

Please link to where I asked VDO to give me $10k Smiley

You willing to bet?

"You have 12 hours to donate 10.13374 BTC to bitgive foundation and provide us with the transaction id, or we will release this email to the public."

1) My friend didn't ask for money, just a donation to a charity
2) You have no proof this is me, other than a phone number that i verified for him, as it was my idea to try this
Viorcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:34:30 AM

How did I scam you.  I never asked for money.  I never solicited funds.  I will provide an offer.  Give me proof of me asking anyone to pay me to hide information about them, and I will pay  you $100.

You willing to bet?

"You have 12 hours to donate 10.13374 BTC to bitgive foundation and provide us with the transaction id, or we will release this email to the public."

2) You have no proof this is me, other than a phone number that i verified for him, as it was my idea to try this

Donation to a charity. Not bad

Do you have access to the pump email
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:35:39 AM

You willing to bet?

Donation to a charity. Not bad

Do you have access to the pump email

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/01/23/gmail-pump-proposal/gmail-pump-proposal.pdf
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:44:10 AM

Eat the food I cooked for you and you just may get a really yummy dessert.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:57:26 AM

You willing to bet?

Bass you have been exposed!

Wow someone grab some popcorn.

Here is the email of you asking me for 10 grand with a blackmail attempt.

This has gotten really interesting, I think I will head over to the superNET thread and expose Bass over there for being an
"exposed" scammer and ask JL777 why the OPAL DEV ->  bassguitarman  -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=331371 is representing the superNET as a core coin.

James, if you are reading this I would seriously consider taking OPAL off your SUPERNET platform, before this news hits COINDESK and COINTELEGRAPH. My friend Carlos is reading this thread right now, writing a press release.

I will be glad when Bass leaves this thread.

How about a BASS is a PROVEN BLACKMAILER- SCAMMER.

Why not pump!?

-trade2winnn

lol, are you freaking kidding me? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935202.0 carlos is a registed sex offender who just got arrested today.

2) It's not me, you'll see when a few major btc news outlets publish an entire list of coins who agreed to be pump n dumped

3) If I was really blackmailing, why would i post this?

4) Do you admit to agreeing to pump and dump?

5) Do you think asking someone to donate to charity is morally reprehensible?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:20:28 AM

if it's a real charity then good job  Grin I can't wait to see the list... blackmailing for charity... lol sooo evil Wink

Evil is all these pn'ders that get away with pumping garbage with exaggerated claims that never come close to being realised.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:22:13 AM

if it's a real charity then good job  Grin I can't wait to see the list... blackmailing for charity... lol sooo evil Wink

Evil is all these pn'ders that get away with pumping garbage with exaggerated claims that never come close to being realised.

Bitgive I believe is run by bitpay, and if I'm correct, ran medic mobile, the first lighthouse project.  These guys are mad they got exposed.
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:27:09 AM

You are hilarious.

Let me just post this one last thing exposing you for a bigger scam artist then anyone knew.

You already were donated BTC for your OPAL IPO that is now deader then dead.

What opal ipo?, btw, we're dead?  lol

Here is what came up on a quick google search....

Looks suspicious to me.

Yes, I used to sell miners.  Moolah used to provide a nice merchant platform, and met my needs.  What's the big deal?

I will say YES I DID AGREE to pump. I agree to pump now too. It really doesn't matter either way. BTC is close to $300 now.

Do I think donating to charity is morally reprehensible? No, I think its morally embarrassing that you keep posting on this thread right now when you have been exposed as a scammer and openly proven to be a blackmailer.

Show me who I scammed, and where I blackmailed.  Even your supporters don't believe you.  Your coin is dying and you're making a fool of yourself
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: