Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

cool to see some movement on the ico, more people are jumping in.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:02:43 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 03:02:54 PM by jibble

Great to see ICO price now is competitive.

the ipo price isn't set right? Only the max amount that can be invested.

yeah IPO is still shared between all investors at a fixed rate, the price of each coin is dependant on amount invested, but the max limit investeble in total has been set
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

Great to see ICO price now is competitive.

the ipo price isn't set right? Only the max amount that can be invested.

yeah IPO is still shared between all investors at a fixed rate, the price of each coin is dependant on amount invested, but the max limit investeble in total has been set

Jibble explains this better than I can.
nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

Guys, very simple math tells you it's impossible to be 271 sat per coin with anything close to 443BTC invested. Hell, with the roughly 60BTC invested now it's up to 295sat.

Every additional BTC invested raises the ICO price and reduces the amount of VDO you receive. Currently, you'll get about 338k with a 1BTC investment. If this ICO sells out, however, you'll only receive 45146.72686 coins per BTC invested raising the ICO price to 2200sat.

jibble

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:36:53 PM

Guys, very simple math tells you it's impossible to be 271 sat per coin with anything close to 443BTC invested. Hell, with the roughly 60BTC invested now it's up to 295sat.

Every additional BTC invested raises the ICO price and reduces the amount of VDO you receive. Currently, you'll get about 338k with a 1BTC investment. If this ICO sells out, however, you'll only receive 45146.72686 coins per BTC invested raising the ICO price to 2200sat.

this is most likely a current price with current total amount invested, that number will most likely be updated every day to a larger number, the more people that invest into the coin. it is not meant to be seen as the final cost price per coin
nhrf3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:00:10 PM

this is most likely a current price with current total amount invested, that number will most likely be updated every day to a larger number, the more people that invest into the coin. it is not meant to be seen as the final cost price per coin

That was a response to awais and to others who had trouble understanding how the price will inevitably scale. Not directed at the thread title price update.

jibble

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

That was a response to awais and to others who had trouble understanding how the price will inevitably scale. Not directed at the thread title price update.

ah ok lol sorry i forced a context into it that didn't exist
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:34:44 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 06:56:46 PM by child_harold

what is known about the dev besides what we know in POD?

Dev: could u tell us a little more about yourself, your background and your motivation for making this coin?

Thanks in advance

VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:49:52 PM

Dev: could u tell us a little more about yourself, your background and your motivation for making this coin?

Thanks in advance

I want to create a cryptographic social media site that can compete with big media sites (I don't need to mention names). Using these media sites before and having experience with them as a content creator I don't think they give any incentives for users apart from content provided by others. I wanted to create a site where users can control their own content and create a new revenue system for users and content creators. There is no system currently where users can earn revenue from participation. Advertisement revenue is created only for content providers and it is a harsh market and centrally controlled on sites like Youtube (now I'm mentioning names). Youtube has done huge amounts in regards of pushing social media and content and also paying content providers. Content however, is limited on Youtube to strictly comments and video uploading, they recently integrated a streaming capacity. VidioShare will be for all media such as documents, music and videos. So this adds a competitive advantage to the system. I want to create a fair social media system where users can earn a fair revenue and treat content providers the same as users, I don't think this relationship is fair on current multimedia sites.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:38:38 PM

sounds interesting. Will be keeping an eye on this.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:14:42 PM

Thanks in advance

I want to create a cryptographic social media site that can compete with big media sites (I don't need to mention names). Using these media sites before and having experience with them as a content creator I don't think they give any incentives for users apart from content provided by others. I wanted to create a site where users can control their own content and create a new revenue system for users and content creators. There is no system currently where users can earn revenue from participation. Advertisement revenue is created only for content providers and it is a harsh market and centrally controlled on sites like Youtube (now I'm mentioning names). Youtube has done huge amounts in regards of pushing social media and content and also paying content providers. Content however, is limited on Youtube to strictly comments and video uploading, they recently integrated a streaming capacity. VidioShare will be for all media such as documents, music and videos. So this adds a competitive advantage to the system. I want to create a fair social media system where users can earn a fair revenue and treat content providers the same as users, I don't think this relationship is fair on current multimedia sites.

I like the idea !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Rayban34

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:17:20 PM

Thanks in advance

I like what you're saying.

I'm in!
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

it seems this community is growing
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:43:19 PM

This could be very profitable if it stays small during ipo. Like -150 BTC

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:45:48 PM

it seems this community is growing

good sign i must say, whats the current price per coin?

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:53:04 PM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aarontilley/2014/10/10/fingerprint-sensor-market-growth-2020

http://imgur.com/GCSCz4E?tags

https://launchkey.com/
Cryptour

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:14:52 AM

Am I the only one that thinks a pay-per-view platform combined with crypto has a higher chances of major adoption out of Crypto scenes?
Cryptour

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:30:24 AM

Vidio could go mainstream if the dev got a deal with content providers for their video on demand http://www.vubiquity.com/content-providers/partners
That will be beneficiary to the coin investors because the price will be stabilize due to people paying to watch TV etc. I think pay per view has a huge potential as well  imagine watching UFC on their platform.

This is a big concept that stretched above cryptocurrencies. I am very positive about this coin future. Already bought 10 BTC + and it's my group this week pick.
itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:19:42 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 08:22:17 AM by itsAj

Thanks in advance

This is quite inspiring dev! You mention webtv as one of the features this could be a big market for the system because people are moving to it from regular tv for convenience and they want to pick what they want to view.

Vidio could go mainstream if the dev got a deal with content providers for their video on demand http://www.vubiquity.com/content-providers/partners
That will be beneficiary to the coin investors because the price will be stabilize due to people paying to watch TV etc. I think pay per view has a huge potential as well  imagine watching UFC on their platform.

This is a big concept that stretched above cryptocurrencies. I am very positive about this coin future. Already bought 10 BTC + and it's my group this week pick.

Yes I think this too!
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:02:25 AM

Thanks to everyone so far for the comments I'm happy glad you like my ideas/ideals. I'm happy we are building a strong community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: