Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:12:42 PM

Hate to burst any bubble....although I have to admit this project does sounds attractive, Did anyone see Whitepapes? it been repeatedly requested over and over and still no show...the ICO ends within 36 hours, why don't you publish detailed specs? the web wallet is nice but can't compensate over this lack on details.

Even worse, you did not respond to the Copyrights issue, what is your solution to this matter? people will just share clips and TV shows without any permit....this will attract regulators and law enforcements in seconds.

Not Fudding, just doing my Due Diligence

Thanks for the question, technical whitepaper(specs/system build) will not be released until the system is released this is so it cannot be copied. It's a new idea and I don't want to be late to market after releasing the details. All the features are detailed on the topic with the feature list and some have been removed and will be updated again due to copying issues.The outline of the details gives features away but how they will be used technically in system won't be released yet as mentioned in the reasons above.

Copyright issues is a useful question. Users who enter the site can create accounts all media they upload is 100% their responsibility as stated in the OP. There will be a team of moderaters patrolling the site at all times and will review flagged content. There will also be a dedicated email address for copyright concerns and generally people will be patrolling the site at all times to stop the use of copyright content. I want to be partnered with major media networks so there will be no copyright abuse.

Thanks for your reference.
your answer is assuring, did read entire thread and did not find the reason for missing WP so thanks for clarifying this. Did you consider 3rd party code audit? this might do the difference between great prospect to another fishy ICO. god knows you can't be too carful in this market.

Keep the good work

A code audit can be done but it arises problems of people stealing the code and using it for their own purposes and understanding the architecture. A non disclosure agreement needs to be done before this happens at any rate. I don't think there will be time to do a full audit before closing. The reason screenshots are there is provide evidence that it does exist. Obviously this is not good enough for some people and others will say that they are doctored screenshots. All of this will be alleviated once the site is released. Again as you said I recommend all users to do your due diligence and thanks for your questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:14:55 PM

Hate to burst any bubble....although I have to admit this project does sounds attractive, Did anyone see Whitepapes? it been repeatedly requested over and over and still no show...the ICO ends within 36 hours, why don't you publish detailed specs? the web wallet is nice but can't compensate over this lack on details.

Even worse, you did not respond to the Copyrights issue, what is your solution to this matter? people will just share clips and TV shows without any permit....this will attract regulators and law enforcements in seconds.

Thanks for the question, technical whitepaper(specs/system build) will not be released until the system is released this is so it cannot be copied. It's a new idea and I don't want to be late to market after releasing the details. All the features are detailed on the topic with the feature list and some have been removed and will be updated again due to copying issues.The outline of the details gives features away but how they will be used technically in system won't be released yet as mentioned in the reasons above.

Copyright issues is a useful question. Users who enter the site can create accounts all media they upload is 100% their responsibility as stated in the OP. There will be a team of moderaters patrolling the site at all times and will review flagged content. There will also be a dedicated email address for copyright concerns and generally people will be patrolling the site at all times to stop the use of copyright content. I want to be partnered with major media networks so there will be no copyright abuse.

your answer is assuring, did read entire thread and did not find the reason for missing WP so thanks for clarifying this. Did you consider 3rd party code audit? this might do the difference between great prospect to another fishy ICO. god knows you can't be too carful in this market.

Keep the good work

Just to add to this. The wallet has already been audited before the ICO began. The source has already been released to Bittrex.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:44:13 PM

Keep the good work

Just to add to this. The wallet has already been audited before the ICO began. The source has already been released to Bittrex.

Thats is great news.
when can we expect the mainnet? how long from ICO closing?   
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:01:29 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 01:51:29 PM by codenamethisNutz

we are almost at the last 24 hrs, wohooo.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
travis72682

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Im sorry these 100% ico / PoS coins with no mining whatsoever is just a red flag for me....

also, by advertising "319 sat per coin" you are asking to piss people off since if more ppl invest the price goes up for everyone, already purchased or not. 

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:58:06 PM

This was well handled nice to see you facing the copyright issues.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:19:03 PM

Im sorry these 100% ico / PoS coins with no mining whatsoever is just a red flag for me....

also, by advertising "319 sat per coin" you are asking to piss people off since if more ppl invest the price goes up for everyone, already purchased or not.  

PoS is such much better then pow, why rent or buy into the over price miners, get your self some coins and let them stake easy with out running up your power bill.

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:29:47 PM

At least the coin won't get dumped on from mutipools and people with mining farms.  We all know that the more people invested, the higher the price so nothing is wrong with posting the price.  Plus a lot of people thought ICO for the coin is at 1 btc per VDO.  So putting up the price clear up that confusion.

-tb-

itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:35:08 PM

Currently the price stands at 1BTC = 313,480 VDO.

Around 319 Satoshi per coin.

Amounts are looking great, looking forward to this ending.
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:46:05 PM

last 30 hours!  Grin

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
snappa4ever

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:12:59 PM

At least the coin won't get dumped on from mutipools and people with mining farms.  We all know that the more people invested, the higher the price so nothing is wrong with posting the price.  Plus a lot of people thought ICO for the coin is at 1 btc per VDO.  So putting up the price clear up that confusion.

-tb-

I agree. The dev updates it so there is nothing wrong with it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

-tb-

+1

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:57:06 PM

At least the coin won't get dumped on from mutipools and people with mining farms.  We all know that the more people invested, the higher the price so nothing is wrong with posting the price.  Plus a lot of people thought ICO for the coin is at 1 btc per VDO.  So putting up the price clear up that confusion.

-tb-

It's good to know the price so the ones who will not invest have a reason to cry after Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

What is actual price?
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:04:14 PM

At least the coin won't get dumped on from mutipools and people with mining farms.  We all know that the more people invested, the higher the price so nothing is wrong with posting the price.  Plus a lot of people thought ICO for the coin is at 1 btc per VDO.  So putting up the price clear up that confusion.

-tb-

It's good to know the price so the ones who will not invest have a reason to cry after Cheesy

yes, just set an  actual price so I get the amount of coins stated when I buy. I really dont want to later find out I have less..
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:22:48 PM

-tb-

yes, just set an  actual price so I get the amount of coins stated when I buy. I really dont want to later find out I have less..

the price is update based on btc invester, right now we are at 1 btc = 290k vdo

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:47:41 PM

Any estimation how long will it take until the coin is ready for exchanging? How long the token will be a coin?
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

Any estimation how long will it take until the coin is ready for exchanging? How long the token will be a coin?

The coins will be trad-able when after the time runs out when they are converted from tokens to coins.

1 BTC = 266,000 VDO

Price is 380 satoshi per coin.
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

The coins will be trad-able when after the time runs out when they are converted from tokens to coins.

1 BTC = 266,000 VDO

Price is 380 satoshi per coin.

thanks, damn at 380 sats is still a great buy.

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
snappa4ever

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:48:09 PM

Buys are getting more consistent now.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: