Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:17:13 PM

https://mega.co.nz/#!UNUWiaaY!mlOgsE1vhe5nsN4dJTpWbo0bWHBg7Tjig08jnX8KhE0

Another small wallet update. Fixed small interface issues, design usability and stability fixes.

Still waiting BitcoinBuzz response on the promotion plan.

Bugs I'm still having:
1) If I click on the transactions tab and then double click on any transaction a "transaction details" window pops up. This window is blank.
2) On my wallet in windows 7 OS 64 bit, I can't get check boxes to highlight/ a check inside it when I click on it. For instance, if I click on "Settings" then "Options" then click on the check box for "Start CraigsCoin on system login" the black check won't stick and stay in the box when I release the mouse button. The check boxes work on my computer with Window 7 32 bit OS but not on my computer with Windows 7 64 bit OS. Anyone else having these issues?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:42:45 PM

Another small wallet update. Fixed small interface issues, design usability and stability fixes.

Bugs I'm still having:
1) If I click on the transactions tab and then double click on any transaction a "transaction details" window pops up. This window is blank.
2) On my wallet in windows 7 OS 64 bit, I can't get check boxes to highlight/ a check inside it when I click on it. For instance, if I click on "Settings" then "Options" then click on the check box for "Start CraigsCoin on system login" the black check won't stick and stay in the box when I release the mouse button. The check boxes work on my computer with Window 7 32 bit OS but not on my computer with Windows 7 64 bit OS. Anyone else having these issues?

I was not able to replicate #2, and I can't check #1 at where I am (my wallet.dat is on other machine).

Edit. Can confirm #1 - the window is not blank, just using white font on the white background Wink

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
3r197

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:54:44 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 02:27:14 PM by 3r197

Bugs I'm still having:

I was not able to replicate #2, and I can't check #1 at where I am (my wallet.dat is on other machine).

Edit. Can confirm #1 - the window is not blank, just using white font on the white background Wink

Thanks.
Could that somehow be the same issue with issue #2? White font on white background in the check box ? I guess we need more input from other users on that. Anyone else having this same check box issue. The box still works but you just can't see the check in the box after you release the mouse button.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 02:11:37 PM

Bugs I'm still having:

Thanks.
Could that somehow be the same issue with issue #1? White font on white background in the check box ? I guess we need more input from other users on that. Anyone else having this same check box issue. The box still works but you just can't see the check in the box after you release the mouse button.

Dunno - I don't have it. Try rebooting and see if it is loading with boot. Then press checkbox and try rebooting again Wink If it works than you it is same issue with #1.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
3r197

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:58:24 PM

Bugs I'm still having:

Thanks.
Could that somehow be the same issue with issue #1? White font on white background in the check box ? I guess we need more input from other users on that. Anyone else having this same check box issue. The box still works but you just can't see the check in the box after you release the mouse button.

Dunno - I don't have it. Try rebooting and see if it is loading with boot. Then press checkbox and try rebooting again Wink If it works than you it is same issue with #1.

LOL, okay I see what you were saying about the transaction details window. I can click and drag over it and it shows up.
I just tried loading up the wallet on my wifes computer - Windows 7 64 bit OS. Same issue. Check box stays white. Tried to click on the box and reboot - no luck.
Suntouri

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:06:36 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 03:21:57 PM by Suntouri

Now there are cheap craig in bittrex, may be an opportunity for those who want to enter.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

I don't want devs to post everyday as I can understand that you also have real jobs. Best of luck for the work you guys are doing, it will be good if you can update the community as well.
Some screenshot for example, thanks!

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:40:25 PM

very quiet market!! & very cheap coins 2 be had!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 04:21:32 PM by 3r197

very quiet market!! & very cheap coins 2 be had!

Everyones' eyes are on BTC bounce. A lot of good coins are getting dumped to see how far the BTC train will go. I'm thinking $450 to 500 range. Hopefully it will burn a lot of shorters out of existance, the ones that have been banking off the whole "bear-whale" debacle.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:15:45 AM

What are you gonna do with Craigscoin? hookers don't take crypto Grin

Is the dev still dumping on you guys? Glad Im out. I took my btc and put it into swift and made all my money back and then some.

Are you sure he is dumping? Maybe the coin dev could share his CRAIG wallet to counter this claim.

Any news yet on the PR Release? This is getting ironic, a classified ads coin that lacks a good advertising campaign.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:31:41 AM

He wont show it. People already tried to get him to but he refused.

He bought 1.5% of all the coins when the price was low, & he never had any from the ICO to dump. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, just an amateur trader bragging to holders about a gamble paying off  Roll Eyes

We'll have the last laugh

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:34:15 AM

Bugs I'm still having:

Thanks.

I can confirm the same, white fonts on white background, this is not good, such simple mistakes should have already been seen before releasing the wallet, besides that craig logo is too big and not good to see or proportional, better put that 3d logo, way much better.. thanks
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:47:53 AM

He bought 1.5% of all the coins when the price was low, & he never had any from the ICO to dump. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, just an amateur trader bragging to holders about a gamble paying off  Roll Eyes

+1000

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:32:16 AM

He bought 1.5% of all the coins when the price was low, & he never had any from the ICO to dump. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, just an amateur trader bragging to holders about a gamble paying off  Roll Eyes

The way the price tanked as soon it hit the market with nobody selling at or above ico prices could suggest that somebody had free ico coins to dump at 100% profit, but there is no proof of that.  He could still show us he still has the ico funds to prove he didn't give it back to his friends, but he refuses.

Bittrex would've policed that. That's the entire reason for the escrow process and their requirement for a working wallet code and block explorer at launch for them to inspect - they've alerted holders of other coins and kicked other coins off the exchange for that sort of thing (most recently GHOST, I understand). Anyone who has ICO coins had to buy them at market from Bittrex. No one got "free" coins.

What "free" ico coins are you talking about? Why are you fudding? And what's your true agenda?
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:36:49 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 03:57:25 AM by sdersdf3

What are you gonna do with Craigscoin? hookers don't take crypto Grin

Is the dev still dumping on you guys? Glad Im out. I took my btc and put it into swift and made all my money back and then some.

Sounds like someone trying to get more people to provide more gas/petrol for SWIFT, now that its already gone through a big rally and appears stagnant (for now, at least). Looks like you're looking for more late arrivals to fuel the gains of early adopters. I remember someone else pushing for ARCH in this thread. Look at how that worked out. And does anyone remember Pavel's initial warnings about it?

Who knows the future, but I'd say at these depressed levels (depressed price and very low 24-hour volume of under 15 BTC), there's a much stronger chance of seeing a very big percentage (%) rise in CRAIG over the next few weeks than there are in seeing anywhere near those gains in coins that need more than 100+ BTC in trading volume to stay at their current price levels. CRAIG only has to see a relatively modest increase in volume and price to translate into huge percentage gains. It doesn't need a massive infusion of 100-200+ BTC to see it.

In other words, at these prices you're effectively positioned to be an "early adopter" on CRAIG instead of being late to some other coin's party.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:26:59 AM

He bought 1.5% of all the coins when the price was low, & he never had any from the ICO to dump. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, just an amateur trader bragging to holders about a gamble paying off  Roll Eyes

The way the price tanked as soon it hit the market with nobody selling at or above ico prices could suggest that somebody had free ico coins to dump at 100% profit, but there is no proof of that.  He could still show us he still has the ico funds to prove he didn't give it back to his friends, but he refuses.

Bittrex would've policed that. That's the entire reason for the escrow process and their requirement for a working wallet code and block explorer at launch for them to inspect - they've alerted holders of other coins and kicked other coins off the exchange for that sort of thing (most recently GHOST, I understand). Anyone who has ICO coins had to buy them at market from Bittrex. No one got "free" coins.

What "free" ico coins are you talking about? Why are you fudding? And what's your true agenda?

I am not fudding, I am an ico investor/sucker so let me explain.  

Pavels friends buy into the ico, then after the ico is complete Bittrex gives Pavel his btc, then Pavel gives his friends back their btc.  His friends now have free coins to dump.  Very simple.

Of course there is no real proof, this is just hypothetical.

As you say, what you're doing is putting something out there that's impossible to prove/disprove without Pavel revealing his personal, private holdings (which are his personal, private holdings) - in other words, you're still trying to pressure him to buy more CRAIG than he already has and appear to be using this as a side-tactic to do so.

You're hurting the coin price, it's despicable and it makes me wonder if you're really a holder or someone sent here to try to FUD the coin. Care to prove that and show us your personal, private holdings?

I wouldn't insist on that, of course, since I'm not the kind of person that repeatedly tries to pressure anyone to breach their own privacy, financial or otherwise. Especially not in Russia.

That said, Pavel has been as transparent as any coin dev I've seen in recent memory, including the remarkable detail he provided in the developer budget spreadsheet.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:31:30 AM

Pavels friends buy into the ico, then after the ico is complete Bittrex gives Pavel his btc, then Pavel gives his friends back their btc.  His friends now have free coins to dump.  Very simple.

This is FUD Smiley you have been doing this several times now. Just gtfo.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:36:47 AM

Pavels friends buy into the ico, then after the ico is complete Bittrex gives Pavel his btc, then Pavel gives his friends back their btc.  His friends now have free coins to dump.  Very simple.

This is FUD Smiley you have been doing this several times now. Just gtfo.
+1 i have been gone a few days and this guy is still taking the same crap over and over again of course he is fudding Roll Eyes
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:38:07 AM

I got dumped on for 8 btc worth of craig in opening minutes far below ico. Now who would dump that much coin for less than the ico so soon after release? Maybe someone that received free coins?

That doesn't mean anyone got free coins - this is a jittery, risk-averse altcoin market. People are afraid of getting dumped on. A lot of people in ICOs look for quick 2x/3x gains at ICO and when they dont immediatey see them, they panic or simply decide to move on and dump and others see that and follow.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:54:23 AM

Not everybody here fuds, sometimes its just pissed off investors who think they have been scammed. 
i bought in on craig ico also and lost money i know that is the risk you take with any ico/coin i bought in bitswift also and did well there but don't come back here to gloat and fud  others investment if pavel had run off that would be one thing but he is still here and working wich is alot more than u can say about alot of these coin devs.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: