Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tballs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:18:14 PM

A resurrection of CRAIG would be nice, the idea behind the coin was good, only the dev was an incompetent and greedy thief.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:17:10 AM

come on people this is a good coin with so much potential, lets get it Reborn , theres a stack of Craigscoin in it for any takers!!!

Got a point there. Pavel Akimov doesn't exist anymore... He's busy nursing his kids from his teet. Anyone who can revive this coin will get a million coin bounty out of my address

add a million from me , possibly more! Lets get this going, if anyone knows any competent devs ask them, im pretty sure we can raise a substantial amount that will make it more than worth it.

HM lets talk about that

Awesome...Szenekonzept is interesting in reviving this coin!

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:33:53 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 05:27:56 PM by szenekonzept

come on people this is a good coin with so much potential, lets get it Reborn , theres a stack of Craigscoin in it for any takers!!!

Got a point there. Pavel Akimov doesn't exist anymore... He's busy nursing his kids from his teet. Anyone who can revive this coin will get a million coin bounty out of my address

add a million from me , possibly more! Lets get this going, if anyone knows any competent devs ask them, im pretty sure we can raise a substantial amount that will make it more than worth it.

HM lets talk about that

I was just asked by two other coins to run them, but i felt Europecoin would be enough.
But i must say that i was amazed by the idea of this coin from day one and when there has been offered 2 mio coins
i realized, that this could be enough to be able to do one/two customers less in my main business.
I find it unacceptable that one  of the few real innovations should die a scamcoindead, it would be such a waste.
Give me 2/3 days to investigate this story (why does someone who made this happen decide to leave) and to
investigate new ways to go, because all in all this technology hasn't really been brought to the public witch should happen.

A good way to help is, if you tell this story from your perspective, but try to not discuss it,
because this is just to get a feeling for the coin and the community  and we shouldn't waste to much time with the past.

By the way, CRAIGScoinDEV your are also welcome to this, maybe you want to tell your perspective also and maybe
there are new solutions for this problem, like "you just want to program and don't want to deal with the community?" Often
problem can be solved by just getting every job done by the right person.

looking forward
your comments
Matthias Smiley

look at this ... lol:
http://collection.cooperhewitt.org/shop/items/68889409/

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:11:52 PM

HM lets talk about that

I was just asked by two other coins to run them, but i felt Europecoin would be enough.
But i must say that i was amazed by the idea of this coin from day one and when there has been offered 2 mio coins
i realized, that this could be enough to be able to do one/two customers less in my main business.
I find it unacceptable that one  of the few real innovations should die a scamcoindead, it would be such a waste.
Give me 2/3 days to investigate this story (why does someone who made this happen decide to leave) and to
investigate new ways to go, because all in all this technology hasn't really been brought to the public witch should happen.

A good way to help is, if you tell this story from your perspective, but try to not discuss it,
because this is just to get a feeling for the coin and the community  and we shouldn't waste to much time with the past.

By the way, CRAIGScoinDEV your are also welcome to this, maybe you want to tell your perspective also and maybe
there are new solutions for this problem, like "you just want to program and don't want to deal with the community?" Often
problem can be solved by just getting every job done by the right person.

looking forward
your comments
Matthias Smiley

look at this ... lol:
http://collection.cooperhewitt.org/shop/items/68889409/�

Szenekonzept , I really hope you are up for helping get Craigscoin running again. I agree , to me it had such a good idea which was already working from the launch, with some issues. Its crazy to let it die just cause Pavel Akimov is a dirty scammer.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

Hey guys, are there any working nodes?

I need some for bitnodes.net to sync new daemon.

Thank you! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
thunderdude

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:00:13 PM

I still have some CRAIG inside Bittrex, guess they are lost.  Cry
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:17:08 PM

Thank you! Smiley

Just bought one this morning.

https://bitnodes.net/status/

I'm no techie. How do I addnode to my wallet

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 04:34:40 PM

Thank you! Smiley

You need to enter addnode=185.81.166.38 to CraigsCoin.conf located in CraigsCoin folder Roaming folder if you are using Windows.

But before you can use node 185.81.166.38 that nodes needs to have synced blockchain, that's why I am asking for some working nodes.

Does anyone have synced wallet or know any service which have CRAIG daemon running?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:45:06 PM

Thank you! Smiley

You need to enter addnode=185.81.166.38 to CraigsCoin.conf located in CraigsCoin folder Roaming folder if you are using Windows.

But before you can use node 185.81.166.38 that nodes needs to have synced blockchain, that's why I am asking for some working nodes.

Does anyone have synced wallet or know any service which have CRAIG daemon running?

I don't have a Craigscoin.conf in my roaming folder. Is the wallet supposed to create one automatically or do I have to create one - if I have to create one what should be in it.

As for your other question. I don't think anyone is still synced. I lost my sync about 3-4 months ago.
3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:01:23 PM

If I go to my debug log file in my wallet. All it shows is that it wants to sync up with ip 54.88.218.165
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 05:16:06 PM

If I go to my debug log file in my wallet. All it shows is that it wants to sync up with ip 54.88.218.165

Please paste here output of getpeerinfo from debug console.

Thank you.

3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:28:26 PM

Thank you.

[
]

Lol. I already tried that. No joke. This is what I get.

[
]
3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 05:44:15 PM by 3r197

Maybe Zebedee23 has better luck with the new addnode.

He was probably one of the last to be syncd

Let my check my laptop.
It was the last to lose connection to the system out of my two computers

edit: my laptop is a piece of crap. Will take some time...

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:04:52 PM

Thank you.

[
]

Lol. I already tried that. No joke. This is what I get.

[
]

Yes, that is the problem, no connections.
Have you place addnode=185.81.166.38 in CraigsCoin.conf ?
If no please do.
Turn off your wallet before you start changing CraigsCoin.conf !
Than when start again do getpeerinfo and see is there 185.81.166.38.
Thank you.

3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:06:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 06:45:31 PM by 3r197

Yes, that is the problem, no connections.
Have you place addnode=185.81.166.38 in CraigsCoin.conf ?
If no please do.
Turn off your wallet before you start changing CraigsCoin.conf !
Than when start again do getpeerinfo and see is there 185.81.166.38.
Thank you.

That's the other problem. See my post above. There is no Craigscoin.conf in my wallet roaming folder. How do I create one and what should be in it?

If it's still on cryptsy that means they have a node still right?

I'll pm this new full node to 'mullick' see page 150

3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:49:01 PM

I even have the download of the last peer.dat file posted on page 149 even though the link is broken now.

Still no luck.

My laptop - no luck. And it also doesn't have a Craigscoin.conf file. Let me know how to properly create one if that is needed

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:52:20 PM

I even have the download of the last peer.dat file posted on page 149 even though the link is broken now.

Still no luck.

My laptop - no luck. And it also doesn't have a Craigscoin.conf file. Let me know how to properly create one if that is needed

Which operating system you use?

3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:22:00 PM

Still no luck.

Both my computers are on win 7
3r197

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:25:26 PM

Oops sorry, I mean the last peer.dat file that someone uploaded to us is on page 146 and it doesn't work anymore. But I still have the file

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

Still no luck.

Both my computers are on win 7

Enable display hidden files:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

Go to C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\Appdata\Roaming\CraigsCoin

Right click make new text file and name it CraigsCoin.conf , it must be .conf not .txt

Edit CraigsCoin.conf and copy this:

Code:

listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=X
rpcpassword=X
addnode=185.81.166.38

Start your wallet and see is there any connections.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: