Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:52:24 AM

Could be a good idea, but imo prices should be higher... Anyway, any kind of time limited ads would be good solution.

I agree, but that's when you realize that you have the potential to buy more at this low price!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:12:39 AM

Could be a good idea, but imo prices should be higher... Anyway, any kind of time limited ads would be good solution.

I agree, but that's when you realize that you have the potential to buy more at this low price!

I meant on suggested prices for placing adds... Smiley
3r197

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:24:59 AM

I meant on suggested prices for placing adds... Smiley

LOL, My bad... I see now. I agree. Pricing is very important, and I hope all the community speaks out about the matter! And remember, decentralization is key -  that's the hard part!!

Got to go to bed! It's a school night!  Grin

Cheers!
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:27:03 PM

Maybe we need a decentralized exchange first, in case Craig is banned from exchanges as Pavel pointed out.
Then we can have a dynamic fee, but I don't think 0,3$ is too much, I was thinking much more, something like 1$.
Also I'm thinking if we can try to peg the value of a Craig to something... but I need to think about it some more.

This will not solve spam problems anyway, maybe it will help reduce it, but 1$ or 0.5$ won't stop people to post stupid things if they want to.

Here we need to evolve as a community and try to mature. Maybe we need to confirm every post, like we need confirmations for normal transactions.
Let's say before a post is passed into the blockchain it needs to have 75% (or 100% or 51% etc) positive valuation (and a minimum number of votes)

Tx adv fee will be used in part to keep development alive and in part to pay those who take part in the confirmation process.
It may become even a job for some people, and a real life application for a cryptocoin.

I'm throwing these ideas on the table for now.

P.S: forgive my English, I need to brush it up.

Why would it be banned from exchanges?
--------
I would like community voting to approve posts, but that too is susceptible to fud or spam. At this point, 5 people downvoting every submission would mean nothing gets posted.
--------
Your English is fine

TX FEE
An exchange could remove Craig for any reasons, it doesn't matter what the reason is.
As we rely on it's value to (dynamically?) set the tx fee for ads, it would be a good idea to have some sort of decentralized excg as a first thing.
So if Craig doesn't depend on anything that is centralized for this, we are ok.

SPAM.
You're right, confirming posts is not feasible but still, a form of decentralized and wide "control" over posts should be done, even if they last a week or a day.
I know we're trying to build this system to be as free as possible but who would like to keep (even for a short time) something about pedophilia or other weird things? I hope none.
Someone on a previous post suggested something like a "report as inappropriate" feature to be implemented.
If a post gets a number of negative feedback, it gets removed. I'm not sure if it can be removed from the blockchain, probabily not, maybe it can be sent to some sort of  "burning" address?
I know, if a group of people want to sabotage a post they can massively give it a bad feedback, but some form of auto-regulation should be thought.
As we do in "real" life.

DECENTRALIZED DEVELOPMENT
I think Pavel is up for the task of developing Craig, even if it's doing it slowly.
He can lay down the fundamentals of the coin and get it to work smoothly now, but in the future a huge thing like this cannot rely on a single (centralized!!!) developer for many reasons.

It could be a good thing if, as new ideas need to get implemented into Craig, more than one Dev
could workon it. Maybe in turn.
I think it's fair if they could be paid for what they do, but how?
Maybe a special fund made from staking could be used for this purpose.
Once a Dev has finished his job and peers voluntarily review what has been done, he/she gets paid.

Let's put all our ideas on the table and have a discussion! Smiley

CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:01:31 PM

Maybe we need a decentralized exchange first, in case Craig is banned from exchanges as Pavel pointed out.
Then we can have a dynamic fee, but I don't think 0,3$ is too much, I was thinking much more, something like 1$.
Also I'm thinking if we can try to peg the value of a Craig to something... but I need to think about it some more.

This will not solve spam problems anyway, maybe it will help reduce it, but 1$ or 0.5$ won't stop people to post stupid things if they want to.

Here we need to evolve as a community and try to mature. Maybe we need to confirm every post, like we need confirmations for normal transactions.
Let's say before a post is passed into the blockchain it needs to have 75% (or 100% or 51% etc) positive valuation (and a minimum number of votes)

Tx adv fee will be used in part to keep development alive and in part to pay those who take part in the confirmation process.
It may become even a job for some people, and a real life application for a cryptocoin.

--------
I would like community voting to approve posts, but that too is susceptible to fud or spam. At this point, 5 people downvoting every submission would mean nothing gets posted.
--------
Your English is fine

TX FEE
An exchange could remove Craig for any reasons, it doesn't matter what the reason is.
As we rely on it's value to (dynamically?) set the tx fee for ads, it would be a good idea to have some sort of decentralized excg as a first thing.
The problem I don't see anything that is not centralized for this matter.

SPAM.
You're right, confirming posts is not feasible but still, a form of decentralized and wide "control" over posts should be done, even if they last a week or a day.
I know we're trying to build this system to be as free as possible but who would like to keep (even for a short time) something about pedophilia or other weird things? I hope none.
Someone on a previous post suggested something like a "report as inappropriate" feature to be implemented. That will require constant moderation. Any 3d party site can do that, but there is no solution for blockchain i can see fit
If a post gets a number of negative feedback, it gets removed. I'm not sure if it can be removed from the blockchain, probabily not, maybe it can be sent to some sort of  "burning" address?   You just suggested a great way to remove honest ads from blockchain with 100% warranty and known number of reports. Without human moderation all "report spam" features becomes powerful weapon that will be abused
I know, if a group of people want to sabotage a post they can massively give it a bad feedback, but some form of auto-regulation should be thought.
As we do in "real" life.

I think Pavel is up for the task of developing Craig, even if it's doing it slowly.
He can lay down the fundamentals of the coin and get it to work smoothly now, but in the future a huge thing like this cannot rely on a single (centralized!!!) developer for many reasons.

It could be a good thing if, as new ideas need to get implemented into Craig, more than one Dev
Once a Dev has finished his job and peers voluntarily review what has been done, he/she gets paid.

I pointed my thoughts on the subject with red in your quote Wink

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

The odds of getting delisted from all exchanges is nearly zero.  Cryptsy's policy is that they will not delist any coin as long as the blockchain is running smoothly.  There are coins on Cryptsy which have had zero volume for months and with no active development yet they have not been delisted.

That said, to start your own real exchange and have it be professional, fast and secure would probably cost ~$100,000.  That's a ridiculous and unnecessary cost at this point.

Use the limited funds for necessary things and let's put off anything which can wait simply because Bitcoin will be worth much more in the coming months.  Let's not waste those 400 Bitcoins at $350 when they're likely to be worth 10+ times that in a few short months.  

Imagine having well over $1 million as a development fund.  That's enough to turn CraigsCoin into a top grade alt-coin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:34:01 PM

The odds of getting delisted from all exchanges is nearly zero.  Cryptsy's policy is that they will not delist any coin as long as the blockchain is running smoothly.  There are coins on Cryptsy which have had zero volume for months and with no active development yet they have not been delisted.

That said, to start your own real exchange and have it be professional, fast and secure would probably cost ~$100,000.  That's a ridiculous and unnecessary cost at this point.

Use the limited funds for necessary things and let's put off anything which can wait simply because Bitcoin will be worth much more in the coming months.  Let's not waste those 400 Bitcoins at $350 when they're likely to be worth 10+ times that in a few short months.  

Imagine having well over $1 million as a development fund.  That's enough to turn CraigsCoin into a top grade alt-coin.
I really love your optimism regarding the coming Bitcoin bull run!!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:40:22 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 08:25:33 PM by 3r197

TX FEE

IMHO I think that the future digital auction house will become more than just a typical centralized or decentralized coin exchange. The auction house will allow people to auction off anything from other crypto coins, to merchandise, to loans, to God knows what ever you want to buy and sell - as long as it's legal (we don't want to become Silk Road 3.0). Albeit, I don't see why Bittrex or Cryptsy would want to drop the coin for any reason in the sense that as long as they are still making enough trade fees on Craigscoin, why care if it's competing. Some people might refuse to want to use the auction house, and simply trade CraigsCoin off future TA speculations on standard exchanges. So the idea that exchanges will drop the coin due to competition doesn't seem logical to me.  

SPAM.
Someone on a previous post suggested something like a "report as inappropriate" feature to be implemented.
If a post gets a number of negative feedback, it gets removed. I'm not sure if it can be removed from the blockchain, probabily not, maybe it can be sent to some sort of  "burning" address?
As we do in "real" life.

This is definitely a hard issue to tackle without creating centralization. Pavel created the tag and filter system to help us out, maybe the search engine could do some sort of immediate auto check on the new posts, scanning for words that are considered red flags and appropriate how and where that post gets adjusted to the tag and filter system? If some one says ASS 50 times in a row the search engine automatically sends it to the spam tag filter folder of the website?
People could even vote on the website forum what words should be filtered accordingly. The next issue on the matter is what if a poster inserts a link to a virus or trojan horse. There needs to be some sort of virus scan on the website that automatically filters out this stuff and sends it to a spam tag filter folder.

Wow, give the man some respect, lol  Wink He's stated before that once this goes viral, he will quit his job and focus all his attention on this coin's development. Once the ad tx fees and website ad banner fees kick into viral action, the last of our worries will be that the dev needs to eat too! It will be more like, "why can't we get more dividend?" Grin - all the while Pavel's shouting out orders to 50 employees in his new 15,000 square foot office.  Grin

cryptomass

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:43:44 PM

--------
--------
Your English is fine

TX FEE

SPAM.
Someone on a previous post suggested something like a "report as inappropriate" feature to be implemented. That will require constant moderation. Any 3d party site can do that, but there is no solution for blockchain i can see fit
If a post gets a number of negative feedback, it gets removed. I'm not sure if it can be removed from the blockchain, probabily not, maybe it can be sent to some sort of  "burning" address?   You just suggested a great way to remove honest ads from blockchain with 100% warranty and known number of reports. Without human moderation all "report spam" features becomes powerful weapon that will be abused
As we do in "real" life.

Great we can talk about development ideas and not fighting FUD!  Smiley

For the decentralized exchange I need to take a proper look to blackhalo by blackcoin, maybe something like that can help... but I confess I haven't had much time these past weeks to learn about it.
But it could be something worth to look at.

For SPAM.
Good! So we have come to a point that we need some moderation?
Of course feedback can be abused, but look at it the other way around.... even without any control at all the system can be really abusive, even more!
Some self moderation from community should be done IMO.
What would you do if you saw a man selling pictures of naked kids in some squares in Moscow? What do you think other people would do?
I'm sure that guy wouldn't do it for long once it's spotted!
So, as in real life humans are keen (or should be) to be "protective", why when we are behind a keyboard we shouldn't?

I know you want a system that is perfect and unbreakable, so I wish, but we as humans are not mature enough at the moment. So if we don't want someone from outside to moderate us, we need to self moderate. Maybe in a decade or two we grow and this is not needed anymore.

So, should we all have a discussion about this topic and see if we come out with a good solution?

mass

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

You and I seem to be running in the same [crypto] circles.

Most don't understand the grand significance of the Bitcoin ETF, especially COIN.  I was the only one last year shouting to everyone that the ETF was coming and it was guaranteed.  Back then all the pros were literally laughing and saying it was not possible.

I was called insane many times for these ideas and theories.

There are $8 trillion in the US alone just in 401k and IRA retirement accounts.  $20 trillion in the US in total assets under management.  The ETF will finally allow them to legally buy Bitcoin.  How many of those money managers do you think will NOT invest in the hottest "tech" since the internet?  

How many do you think will risk looking foolish by missing the biggest opportunity of their careers?  I would say at least 8 out of 10 fund managers will buy some Bitcoin.  Imagine just 1% of $8 trillion going into Bitcoin, most of it next year.

That's $80 billion.  Then what about the other $12 trillion?  Just in the US alone - so what about the rest of the planet that also want Bitcoin.

And what about individuals who want to buy some bits [cause full Bitcoins will not be within reach anymore].

What about the $2 trillion in mattress money across Europe and an equal amount in the US?

And finally, countries looking for a safe alternative to traditional currencies will finally buy Bitcoin and some will use it as a reserve given the ETF signals the full backing and support of the US government [via the SEC license].

People [even now] fail to understand the MASSIVE magnitude of what's about to happen.

This is why I've been saying since last year that $10,000 will look like a cheap price after the ETF goes green.  The mother of all bubbles is about to go into full-effect so don't be foolish and sell early, like many did last year.

And of course, speculation and a crowding out effect will spill over into alt-coins which will create a massive secondary bubble and wealth effect which [on a % basis] will return much larger profits than Bitcoin.

Buy as much as you can now and do NOT sell early!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
3r197

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

Most don't understand the grand significance of the Bitcoin ETF, especially COIN.  I was the only one last year shouting to everyone that the ETF was coming and it was guaranteed.  Back then all the pros were literally laughing and saying it was not possible.

There are $8 trillion in the US alone just in 401k and IRA retirement accounts.  $20 trillion in the US in total assets under management.  The ETF will finally allow them to legally buy Bitcoin.  How many of those money managers do you think will NOT invest in the hottest "tech" since the internet?  

How many do you think will risk looking foolish by missing the biggest opportunity of their careers?  I would say at least 8 out of 10 fund managers will buy some Bitcoin.  Imagine just 1% of $8 trillion going into Bitcoin, most of it next year.

That's $80 billion.  Then what about the other $12 trillion?  Just in the US alone - so what about the rest of the planet that also want Bitcoin.

And what about individuals who want to buy some bits [cause full Bitcoins will not be within reach anymore].

What about the $2 trillion in mattress money across Europe and an equal amount in the US?

And finally, countries looking for a safe alternative to traditional currencies will finally buy Bitcoin and some will use it as a reserve given the ETF signals the full backing and support of the US government [via the SEC license].

People [even now] fail to understand the MASSIVE magnitude of what's about to happen.

This is why I've been saying since last year that $10,000 will look like a cheap price after the ETF goes green.  The mother of all bubbles is about to go into full-effect so don't be foolish and sell early, like many did last year.

And of course, speculation and a crowding out effect will spill over into alt-coins which will create a massive secondary bubble and wealth effect which [on a % basis] will return much larger profits than Bitcoin.

Damn! I like your thinking. I've been waiting for COIN to come out as well! Like minds think alike.
Don't forget that Europe is already trying to start their own ETF http://www.coindesk.com/coinfloor-launch-bitcoin-trading-fund-adds-new-currencies/
I remember you from ConcealCoin - RIP. I actually almost made money on that one until it even scammed Cryptsy!

Glad you finally got your wish to delete the avatar
3r197

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:49:22 PM

--------
--------
Your English is fine

TX FEE

SPAM.
As we do in "real" life.

Great we can talk about development ideas and not fighting FUD!  Smiley

For the decentralized exchange I need to take a proper look to blackhalo by blackcoin, maybe something like that can help... but I confess I haven't had much time these past weeks to learn about it.
But it could be something worth to look at.

For SPAM.
Good! So we have come to a point that we need some moderation?
Of course feedback can be abused, but look at it the other way around.... even without any control at all the system can be really abusive, even more!
Some self moderation from community should be done IMO.
What would you do if you saw a man selling pictures of naked kids in some squares in Moscow? What do you think other people would do?
I'm sure that guy wouldn't do it for long once it's spotted!
So, as in real life humans are keen (or should be) to be "protective", why when we are behind a keyboard we shouldn't?

I know you want a system that is perfect and unbreakable, so I wish, but we as humans are not mature enough at the moment. So if we don't want someone from outside to moderate us, we need to self moderate. Maybe in a decade or two we grow and this is not needed anymore.

So, should we all have a discussion about this topic and see if we come out with a good solution?

mass
As Pavel has mentioned, the idea that someone would post inappropriate pictures would damn them from the beginning. They would have to supply a link like imgur.com which would be traceable - so why do it? And I kind of agree with him. We might just be "thinking" way to deep into the matter. Does Ebay or Craigslist have the same issues - not that I know of?

It's a hard concept to rationalize. Maybe another solution would be to continue on with the idea that some ads are on a time constraint "voluntarily selected" by the ad poster - yet permanent ads, info, or whatever posted need to be from registered CraigsCoin website forum members, with KYC checks in place. That way the system stays decentralized. So if someone has a mental disorder and wants to permenantly post "bullshit spam" they can, yet they'd have to be a registered member and all that permanent spam on the blockchain can be filtered out simply by "ignoring" the user. Take for example "Rustynailer" posts, that's a perfect analogy! Grin

I don't know - just throwing out some thoughts.

Cheers!
Craig

cryptomass

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:59:33 PM

TX FEE

IMHO I think that the future digital auction house will become more than just a typical centralized or decentralized coin exchange. The auction house will allow people to auction off anything from other crypto coins, to merchandise, to loans, to God knows what ever you want to buy and sell - as long as it's legal (we don't want to become Silk Road 3.0). Albeit, I don't see why Bittrex or Cryptsy would want to drop the coin for any reason in the sense that as long as they are still making enough trade fees on Craigscoin, why care if it's competing. Some people might refuse to want to use the auction house, and simply trade CraigsCoin off future TA speculations on standard exchanges. So the idea that exchanges will drop the coin due to competition doesn't seem logical to me.  

I'm more concerned about people trying to sell illegal stuff, and exchanges forced to drop Craig because of that.

SPAM.
As we do in "real" life.

This is definitely a hard issue to tackle without creating centralization. Pavel created the tag and filter system to help us out, maybe the search engine could do some sort of immediate auto check on the new posts, scanning for words that are considered red flags and appropriate how and where that post gets adjusted to the tag and filter system? If some one says ASS 50 times in a row the search engine automatically sends it to the spam tag filter folder of the website?
People could even vote on the website forum what words should be filtered accordingly. The next issue on the matter is what if a poster inserts a link to a virus or trojan horse. There needs to be some sort of virus scan on the website that automatically filters out this stuff and sends it to a spam tag filter folder.

Fair. But filters can't tell if an ad is about drug or arms of pedoporn smuggling.

Wow, give the man some respect, lol  Wink He's stated before that once this goes viral, he will quit his job and focus all his attention on this coin's development. Once the ad tx fees and website ad banner fees kick into viral action, the last of our worries will be that the dev needs to eat too! It will be more like, "why can't we get more dividend?" Grin - all the while Pavel's shouting out orders to 50 employees in his new 15,000 square foot office.  Grin

Smiley I respect him don't worry!
I don't want the weight of this huge thing to be on his shoulders alone.
And it's also good to keep the development spread over more subjects to preserve it from collapsing when that single Dev can't keep it up.

See you in a day or two.

mass
3r197

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:20:33 PM

TX FEE

I'm more concerned about people trying to sell illegal stuff, and exchanges forced to drop Craig because of that.

SPAM.
As we do in "real" life.

Fair. But filters can't tell if an ad is about drug or arms of pedoporn smuggling.

Smiley I respect him don't worry!
I don't want the weight of this huge thing to be on his shoulders alone.
And it's also good to keep the development spread over more subjects to preserve it from collapsing when that single Dev can't keep it up.

See you in a day or two.

mass

Understood. But I think you are still over analyzing it. This isn't the darkweb. If someone wanted to post something illegal, they'd have to be willing to take the risk that they'd be tracked down. I honestly think its as simple as that.
Yet, what if the system enforced that any posts on the blockchain will automatically list (on the ad itself) the address associated with the transaction. I think as the coin goes mainstream and the website branches out into regional and local areas similar to Craigslist, then "local" regulation will increase it's reach in correcting any potential issues. Meaning that if I wanted to sell drugs or guns illegally, I'd probably want to try and sell them in my near proximity rather than across the world - so just as Craigslist is set up, I'd want to post the ad to only reach that section of potential buyers. Oh wait I just created another avenue for CraigsCoin - something like a sidechain tech where the blockchain ads only get viewed by the area requested by the poster? Would something like that even be possible? Would it help with any possible blockchain bloating?

Another idea would be to require only open source, non-anonymous coins to be utilized for transactions on the website? I don't know - just throwing it out there... I mean one day we will probably have an accounting service that can track all your transactions through APi tech, back to the point where you exchanged it for fiat. Granted, anonymous coin transfer systems "supposedly" block this potential.... Ah whatever, I digress, I'm just typing out loud.

I'll shut up now. It's pizza time! Grin

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:30:54 PM

God i so hope youre right.Smiley Its hard not to be pessimistic in this scene, especially after the last year weve had. Iv all but stopped raving to my friends and telling them to buy as its gonna be big. But i still believe!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
johnySulliven

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:59:40 PM

I would have to disagree about future bitcoin price stated here, because I think there is no force on this planet can predict bitcoin price in the future. And what matter is that this is not my sole opinion, and is backed with quote from official website itself, "no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for Bitcoin" [1]. Even good news on certain coin did not affect its price significantly. Take ripple for example [2]. But I have no comment regarding your advice to limit fund usage in the future couple of months.

sources
1- https://bitcoin.org/en/faq#can-bitcoins-become-worthless
2- http://www.coindesk.com/us-banks-announce-ripple-protocol-integration/
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:12:47 PM

God i so hope youre right.Smiley Its hard not to be pessimistic in this scene, especially after the last year weve had. Iv all but stopped raving to my friends and telling them to buy as its gonna be big. But i still believe!! Smiley

+1.

I've built my way up from $0 to a decently sizeable amount by playing poker (hence my signature), now I own about 20 coins, but I'm biggest on DOGE, BTC, CRAIG & CANN, yet the graphs for all of them are enough to make anyone get out of crypto forever! (Obviously most coins' graphs are just pump and slow death, but these are coins that have substance and communities behind them).

YET, I cannot let go of that hope. Sure I stand to lose a few hundred bucks with each of those coins, but if any one of them reaches their full potential, it's a 5 or 6-figure score. BTC at $2,000, CRAIG at 20,000 satoshi, CANN reaching the peg-price of $10..... all we can really do is stay involved in the communities, share our ideas, share our support.  

and ffs, let's put some more buy support in on bittrex, even if you put a 0.5 btc order at 10 satoshi, it will still make our red & green ring charts look better.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:24:44 PM

Vlad , interesting reddit post regarding upcoming ETF http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2gbn3i/5_reasons_the_winklevoss_etf_will_send_bitcoin/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:26:33 PM

+1.

I've built my way up from $0 to a decently sizeable amount by playing poker (hence my signature), now I own about 20 coins, but I'm biggest on DOGE, BTC, CRAIG & CANN, yet the graphs for all of them are enough to make anyone get out of crypto forever! (Obviously most coins' graphs are just pump and slow death, but these are coins that have substance and communities behind them).

YET, I cannot let go of that hope. Sure I stand to lose a few hundred bucks with each of those coins, but if any one of them reaches their full potential, it's a 5 or 6-figure score. BTC at $2,000, CRAIG at 20,000 satoshi, CANN reaching the peg-price of $10..... all we can really do is stay involved in the communities, share our ideas, share our support.  

and ffs, let's put some more buy support in on bittrex, even if you put a 0.5 btc order at 10 satoshi, it will still make our red & green ring charts look better.

Nice. Wish I had that kind of skill in poker.
I've still got an ace in the pocket that I hope hits big! If so, I'll be bringing some major buy support to the table here soon.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:19:22 AM

I've still got an ace in the pocket that I hope hits big! If so, I'll be bringing some major buy support to the table here soon.

Good luck! Some Major buy support would be awesome

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: