Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Wallet and coins will be release/distributed after the IPO ?
And the fund will be used for extra features, but the product will works few days after the IPO ?

(I need details because I invested in Exocoin and the product is not launch yet, after months of works...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:15:05 PM

As someone suggested I will spend 5% of the gathered BTCs on the Marketing of CraigsCoin

Would it be dumb to obtain an existing or develop an ANON system for the coin?

Since it's a decentralised AD system, some people may prefer to hide their identity when obtaining coins for advertising. This could open the gate for a wider audience.

(Not implying anything illegal, but it's a preference for a lot of us)

MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:27:55 PM

Wallet and coins will be release/distributed after the IPO ?
And the fund will be used for extra features, but the product will works few days after the IPO ?

(I need details because I invested in Exocoin and the product is not launch yet, after months of works...)

Coin is launched already. Core features are working fine right now. You can try out all features ant time using testnet (see OP how to install).
Basically you are investing in 100% functional product. Future updates are mostly cosmetic changes, new design, anti-bloat system, marketing and several concepts (like auctions and serch-engine) - again see OP for updates.

Booth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

As someone suggested I will spend 5% of the gathered BTCs on the Marketing of CraigsCoin

Since it's a decentralised AD system, some people may prefer to hide their identity when obtaining coins for advertising. This could open the gate for a wider audience.

why would you want to hide your identity if you are not selling anything illegal? But I'd like to see anon feature implemented coz there are plenty of ways to post legal classified ads Smiley
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:35:51 PM

Hmm when thinking about anon one must think who will use anon. And analyze possible privacy attack vector. There are 3 major groups of users expected for this coin:

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

Whos privacy do you think must be protected at first place?

AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

Hi there
DMd you

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:01:56 PM

Hmm when thinking about anon one must think who will use anon. And analyze possible privacy attack vector. There are 3 major groups of users expected for this coin:

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

Sellers because they are the ones who need to buy CRAIG to be able to post ADs as far as I understood. ANON wouldn't be useful when purchasing from the exchanges because they would not go with the optional ANON send feature when giving you the coins, but atleast you could hide your coins when transfering between 2 of your own wallets before posting an AD.

For 2 and 3 it doesn't really matter (except when a trader wants to avoid local financial regulations in the future).

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

if it keep going so, we can reach 1000 before the end!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:37:05 PM

MineralsPR when is ico over?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

Look at once on the OP Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

Sellers because they are the ones who need to buy CRAIG to be able to post ADs as far as I understood. ANON wouldn't be useful when purchasing from the exchanges because they would not go with the optional ANON send feature when giving you the coins, but atleast you could hide your coins when transfering between 2 of your own wallets before posting an AD.

For 2 and 3 it doesn't really matter (except when a trader wants to avoid local financial regulations in the future).

See the problem is that to sell most of normal things you need to disclose your contacts anyway (how else buyer will reach you otherwise?) So protecting the seller in general kinda feels irrelevant. Also 5 coins per ad is such a low price so I imagine most of people will be able to easily get enough free CRAIGs to have several ads postings. For example any site that parses CraigsCoin can giveaway 5-10 CRAIGs to new users to allow couple free postings in order to promote themself. Remember Ad listing fee is there only to prevent spam. It is not intended to fill my pockets with gold Wink

ereborltc

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:43:07 PM

lol don't know why i didn't lol , Thanx!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

I almost feel offended. So much efforts wasted for the countdown and price calculator.  Tongue
It will end in 8 hours and 20 minutes.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:46:10 PM

ICO Ends in:

ereborltc

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

I almost feel offended. So much efforts wasted for the countdown and price calculator.  Tongue
It will end in 8 hours and 20 minutes.
lol i see lol thanks for the quick response Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:47:00 PM

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

See the problem is that to sell most of normal things you need to disclose your contacts anyway (how else buyer will reach you otherwise?) So protecting the seller in general kinda feels irrelevant. Also 5 coins per ad is such a low price so I imagine most of people will be able to easily get enough free CRAIGs to have several ads postings. For example any site that parses CraigsCoin can giveaway 5-10 CRAIGs to new users to allow couple free postings in order to promote themself. Remember Ad listing fee is there only to prevent spam. It is not intended to fill my pockets with gold Wink

Contacts don't need to be disclosed when for example selling virtual goods and services through BTC (or any crypto). But for physical goods you need to, you are right in that.

And also as you could see ANON is one of the most requested features in the crypto world since long. I am not using the word hype because this has lived longer than a few months now.

mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

lol don't know why i didn't lol , Thanx!!
We're all here to help each other... Right? Wink

I ♥ Crypto!
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

Contacts don't need to be disclosed when for example selling virtual goods and services through BTC (or any crypto). But for physical goods you need to, you are right in that.

Hmm, let's imagine I sell virtual service. Hosting or VPN or something of this sort. I payed 5 CRAIGs fee to post ad. What kind of threat I should expect and from who? I mean what help will be the Anon for me?
I'm asking this because to implement effective solution I need to elaborate possible attack vectors and threats.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:02:54 PM

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

Hmm, let's imagine I sell virtual service. Hosting or VPN or something of this sort. I payed 5 CRAIGs fee to post ad. What kind of threat I should expect and from who? I mean what help will be the Anon for me?
I'm asking this because to implement effective solution I need to elaborate possible attack vectors and threats.

The main idea for me to use this system would be that I  don't have to register anywhere or disclose my identity to a 3rd party here when selling or buying goods.

This concept can be broken when buying CRAIG on exchanges (or AD sites) because there you have to disclose atleast some of your information.

It's simply a personal preference from me to do this if I can, like when browsing through a VPN or proxies. It may not be priority on a development roadmap, but it can be a plus for atleast a % of the userbase.

God Donut

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:03:00 PM

1. Sellers
2. Buyers
3. Traders

obviously anon is needed for those who want to post illegal stuff. But it may be good for the coin, more demand  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: