Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:24:45 PM

Still showing as disabled for me

nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 05:24:59 PM

Got in nears ICO's price, so happy Smiley
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:25:55 PM

Official Ads listing site will be made available in approximatly an hour from now.

Thanks for your works Smiley

craigslist.org is the 35th website more visited in the world, hope this success could be the same for craigscoin Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:34:41 PM

why are people selling below ipo price?  Huh

WEAK NOOBS

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

WEAK NOOBS

They thought that would make x100 in first hour, but after 13 seconds of waiting, dumped and left in tears.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

noobs?
Mmmmh, which is the sense to invest in a ICO, buy some coin @ X price, and just the moment the market open, you sell your coin lower than the price you bought!
Ok if you sell lower after a week, after some days, because it's dumping and you don't want to lose more, but sell just the right moment it opens it's very strange.
Is not a matter of be noob...imho

I know why your pray will never be answered!
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:43:05 PM

WEAK NOOBS

They thought that will make x100 in first hour but after 13 seconds of waiting dumped and left in tears.

RIP Weak hands, you won't be missed.

Im not selling below 2-3k.

God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:43:59 PM

noobs?
Mmmmh, which is the sense to invest in a ICO, buy some coin @ X price, and just the moment the market open, you sell your coin lower than the price you bought!
Ok if you sell lower after a week, after some days, because it's dumping and you don't want to lose more, but sell just the right moment it opens it very strange.

its the way of the wales
trying to shake out cheap coins
Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

I bought some coins couple of days ago from the big sell-wall @ bittrex.

Do I need to do anything in order to receive the coins? Because atm there's 0 in my balance.

Thank you!

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
dataMaestro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:49:15 PM

noobs?
Ok if you sell lower after a week, after some days, because it's dumping and you don't want to lose more, but sell just the right moment it opens it's very strange.

People are afraid of getting dumped on --- after all the scams, the mentality among a lot of people out there is "dump before you´re dumped on." I´m not sure you can blame these people for being skittish. I don´t think it has much to do with Craigscoin personally (the coins seems legit to me). It´s just a reflection of the kind of market we´re in these days.

The scams have really battered confidence in everything and people will bail at the faintest sign of weakness figuring, "dump first, ask questions" later. Kinda sad that legit coins are impacted by that.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:50:29 PM

noobs?

People are afraid of getting dumped on --- after all the scams, the mentality among a lot of people out there is "dump before you´re dumped on." I´m not sure you can blame these people for being skittish. I don´t think it has much to do with Craigscoin personally (the coins seems legit to me). It´s just a reflection of the kind of market we´re in these days.

The scams have really battered confidence in everything and people will bail at the faintest sign of weakness figuring, "dump first, ask questions" later. Kinda sad that legit coins are impacted by that.

If thats the reason for selling early, why even invest in an IPO where your coins get locked down for a week? lmao

dataMaestro

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:54:16 PM

noobs?

If thats the reason for selling early, why even invest in an IPO where your coins get locked down for a week? lmao

I´m also trying to understand the rationale -- I think it´s something like, "oh, if it hasn´t boomed within the first 10 minutes, it´s gonna crash like most of this crap does. Best to bail -- better safe than sorry. Maybe rethink it later."
immeraba

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:54:30 PM

Same as always, dummies are selling in IPO price.

Won't it be more simple to set all sell orders above 3k Huh

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:54:48 PM

Do I need to do anything in order to receive the coins? Because atm there's 0 in my balance.

Thank you!
You should have a balance of craigscoins. I would get on to bittrex support or irc #Bittrex

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
God Donut

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:56:45 PM

noobs?

yeah, that's what I was thinking. Why would anyone invest in the coin just to dump later? There is no sense in doing that. However I can see why market manipulators would do it
Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:57:56 PM

Thank you!
You should have a balance of craigscoins. I would get on to bittrex support or irc #Bittrex

that
s what i've thought, too.
very nice :-(

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:58:44 PM

The best thing we can do now is set yr sell order high if you must set one at all and turn your computer off for a few hours and go for a walk of watch a film

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 06:03:04 PM

My craigscoin wallet has an up to date blockchain but I don't see any ad listings.  How do I see the ads?

Somebody have to post an Ad frst Wink All ads previously posted are on testnet. Everyone is too busy trading atm, noone posting ads. Plus I don't expect much ads from investors.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
anonymousbanana

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

in my opinion this is resistant in manipulation if your thinking about someone bought so many coins at ico remember, distribution is percentage not a fix price.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:04:22 PM

My craigscoin wallet has an up to date blockchain but I don't see any ad listings.  How do I see the ads?

Somebody have to post an Ad frst Wink All ads previously posted are on testnet. Everyone is too busy trading atm, noone posting ads. Plus I don't expect much ads from investors.
The coins are locked into bittrex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: