Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 08:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:21:53 PM

Would be great to get a web wallet where you can directly send 5-10 craig and make ur ad instead of having to use the wallet, maybe even integrate wallets in the ad website?
My idea is better. No wallet at all. It will look like normal site where you can register and post an ad (I considering giving away few ads for free to everyone who registers first time). From outside view it will look like there is no crypto behind that Ad site, unless they start reading Wink

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

DEV, can we have official IRC channel ?
Makes it much easier to exchange idea's.

I simply don't have time to sit in IRC. I'm in constant connection with dozen of guys doing this and that for the project. I'm practically turned into squirrel in a wheel Wink I tryed to keep presence in #Bittrex but I simply can't sit in there for more than 10 minutes. Please create an IRC channel (I even think someone already did) and I promise to show up there sometime.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:36:36 PM

Would be great to get a web wallet where you can directly send 5-10 craig and make ur ad instead of having to use the wallet, maybe even integrate wallets in the ad website?
My idea is better. No wallet at all. It will look like normal site where you can register and post an ad (I considering giving away few ads for free to everyone who registers first time). From outside view it will look like there is no crypto behind that Ad site, unless they start reading Wink

But don't you think it will be more efficient to exclude a link (wallet installation) in a chain from receiving BTC → exchanging it on CC → sending to CC list → posting an ad? I think wallet may be an option, but not the obligation. Those who hodl CC will install it anyway, for the rest it's just unnecessary inconvenience.

Also, some folks may register tonns of accs and spam for free, just for lulz and FUD, it can turn in a mess.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:49:22 PM

The website is so solid. The categories are too; now we just need a location thing. Possibly by major language? Like English (US, UK), Spanish/Portuguese (South America), Hindi (India), Chinese, Russian, etc.

Then once we get the ball rolling with language/area, the people will come. We can post things like computers and cars, then maybe the first few people who do them; or maybe a promoter, can wear a GoPro (helmet camera) to a CraigsCoin transaction involving over $1000, or perhaps a car. The GoPro video could serve as major promotion leverage.

After that I say that we promote CraigsCoin as a safe alternative to Craigslist, since you cannot get robbed if you know the person's wallet info, and there can be reputation for successful operators (people who make a living buying and selling on CraigsCoin blockchain), so that people know who to trust.

Since community funded this project I feel obliged to make this WebSite code open source - so everyone will be able to duplicate, host and re-host i to make it as spread as possible. Develop, restyle, add your own modules and do whatever you desire!

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:53:45 PM

But don't you think it will be more efficient to exclude a link (wallet installation) in a chain from receiving BTC → exchanging it on CC → sending to CC list → posting an ad? I think wallet may be an option, but not the obligation. Those who hodl CC will install it anyway, for the rest it's just unnecessary inconvenience.

Also, some folks may register tonns of accs and spam for free, just for lulz and FUD, it can turn in a mess.

I thought that was exactly what i proposed Wink
Let spammers FUD. Handy "Filter out ads by keyword" is in my head. I feel users should decide what content they want to see and what don't.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:30:03 PM

Us ico investors really took the bullet on this, the sad part is why with such a good and working coin was 1440 sats too high? Clearly the coin is worth more yet here we sit at near half ICO level. I know crypto doesn't make sense 99% of the time but this is one of those 1% type coins so wtf happened?

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

what is done for promotion and advertising of the ads website and coin? I don't see much around
No promotion and advertising planned until both site and wallet are done.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:37:41 PM

Craig did Prbuzz get back to you??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

Activity: 732

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:17:55 PM

Us ico investors really took the bullet on this, the sad part is why with such a good and working coin was 1440 sats too high? Clearly the coin is worth more yet here we sit at near half ICO level. I know crypto doesn't make sense 99% of the time but this is one of those 1% type coins so wtf happened?

In the real world, the people that introduce something of this calibur will make sure any investor is not scared or intimidated and make sure the value never devalues, it kind of shows the immaturity of the cryptoworld, the devs and the investors. With that said , I still think this coin has a special thing to it

I see where you are coming from but, then again, we did rattle the whales a couple of days ago - taunting them on their tactics. Next thing I noticed on Bittrex Craig market was about a 300,000 sell wall show up, broken up in about 4 different prices - they were way low.
So don't let any 'morans' out there try and tell you that these whales don't exist to waste a few BTC so they can buy up more at half the price and beat the system.
They have a gold mine.
As most of the crypto-currency crowd/investors at this moment in the alt-coin world are nothing but a bunch of computer science techie's with ADHD and an addiction to Ritalin and Adderall - ranging from 15 to 45 years old. They need everything done to perfection right here and now. If it doesn't happen, they lose interest and sell. Prime pickings for the whales that play them.

Hey look, squirrel!!

Jugger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

3 btc takes this coin to zero. The whales playing this coin are going to be bagholding.
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:28:58 PM

This is so clearly price manipulation it blows my mind the laziness of these "whales" setting up buy walls with 3 btc.

There is no sell wall because no one is selling, these prices are jokes.

HODL
mushroomfour9

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:49:30 PM

Why would anyone use this over craigslist and dont tell me cause no one can take down the site or delete the listing? When was the last time someone shut down craigslist or deleted there post?
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 08:50:12 PM

This is so clearly price manipulation it blows my mind the laziness of these "whales" setting up buy walls with 3 btc.

HODL

+1

When you do the math on Craigcoin based upon Pavel specs . . .  current prices would allow someone to post an ad on Craigscoin for 1.5 cents.

I still think we need more details on Pavel's auto pricing algorithm design and vision before we really know what CRAIG is worth.

But any way you slice it, 1.5 cents on a decentralized ad is cheap and dare we say undervalued.

POH! HODLING here.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
3r197

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:57:12 PM

Why would anyone use this over craigslist and dont tell me cause no one can take down the site or delete the listing? When was the last time someone shut down craigslist or deleted there post?

Fee's!!!!

I've never used Craigslist, but I have used Ebay. Once you get done with Ebay's listing fees and associated Paypal's transaction fees, you really are the one who's been raped!!
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

HODL

+1

When you do the math on Craigcoin based upon Pavel specs . . .  current prices would allow someone to post an ad on Craigscoin for 1.5 cents.

I still think we need more details on Pavel's auto pricing algorithm design and vision before we really know what CRAIG is worth.

But any way you slice it, 1.5 cents on a decentralized ad is cheap and dare we say undervalued.

POH! HODLING here.

This is very interesting line of thought. By tying CRAIG price to the price per ad makes it fairly simple and more importantly reasonable to evaluate what should be the fair market cap of CRAIG. I don't think this is possible to do with any other coin, including bitcoin.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:04:11 PM

There are certain products that may choose to list on decentralized source.

CRAIG is also a model for moving all publications off internet servers and onto blockchains.

Imagine if someday news media was highly biased and true journalism could only be found in a Craigscoin ad.

I think the interface between block explorer and blocks will evolve with CRAIG.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

HODL

+1

POH! HODLING here.

This is very interesting line of thought. By tying CRAIG price to the price per ad makes it fairly simple and more importantly reasonable to evaluate what should be the fair market cap of CRAIG. I don't think this is possible to do with any other coin, including bitcoin.

1 Craig = 1$ - it's fair, discounts for regular customers.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:14:12 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 09:34:30 PM by whalebone

HODL

+1

POH! HODLING here.

1 Craig = 1$ - it's fair, discounts for regular customers.

Hey man . . . this ain't no NXT asset. We won't be at $30 Million market cap until we sell a few billion ads.

Pavel want 5 CRAIG per ad. I like CRAIG at 5 cents by start of publication.

Edit: I mean no offense, this is not NXT fud.

3r197

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

CRAIG is also a model for moving all publications off internet servers and onto blockchains.

Imagine if someday news media was highly biased and true journalism could only be found in a Craigscoin ad.

I never thought about it that way.
"So the blocks can't lie" especially when they can speak, so to say.
No more history rewritten by TPTB!

I like where this is going!!

mushroomfour9

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

Thanks for your response, i didnt think of it like that before, that puts it into a good perspective.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: